Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Otaku

9,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I was just wondering how everyone on here gets their gold and thought it could lead to an interesting discussion!

Personally, I make art, so I don't feel my need to spend my hard earned cash monies on GC. It's a pretty lucrative business right now.

Spoons:
-What's your dominant gold-earning strategy?
-Do you buy GC? Do you use it on items for yourself, or sell the items bought with it to make gold?
-Does anyone even use gold anymore, or is it all just GC? gonk

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Every once in a while I buy a item from the CS that's selling well in the MP and sell it. That's about all I do, which is why I have a shorter inventory than most. Happy with what I have though!

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
I have pretty much no talent for art or vending.... so I get my gold revenue from Gaia Cash. Thankful to be an adult with a full time job and spending money. smile

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
I depend heavily on just reselling my items I don't use any more for profit, but I'm slowly running out of items I can part with. I do buy GC, but honestly I only use GC for myself, I don't buy to sell items much any more, I only buy items I want to keep...it's rare I buy GC to sell.

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Fishing at Durem. Fishing is the main reason I'm still on Gaia anyway (I keep wandering away, then missing the fishing, so I come back, hahah), and the boldurs sell pretty well on the MP. Only problem is I have to spend all my fishing time in Durem to earn a living... and I miss Gambino, which has my favorite fish. razz

I do buy GC sometimes, since I'm an adult with a job, but medical bills/insurance costs are kinda killing my budget now... so I save it for when there's something I really want that's likely to be too pricey to buy on the MP with just my fishing money.
I pretty much do art too. I need to cut back again though, since I hardly ever have time to do anything other than commissions, it feels like.

Dapper Puppy

Absolutely nothing!
I just get by with whatever Gaia throws at me.

Trash Vampire

Art is the only way I make gold. Got no bank comin' in otherwise.

cutethulhuuu's Sidekick

Interstellar Trash

I could do art, but I am stressed out from doing art for school/work so I usually don't. So I just buy GC like a loser u_u Usually just buy items i like tho or CIs. biggrin I'd never buy an item solely to sell it, seems like a waste to me.

Time-traveling Lunatic

Usually I resell items I no longer need or want or make outfits and sell them at the market. I don't buy GC personally but I always get gift cards from friends and family during holidays , my birthday and been using this cards to get GC.

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
Not much anymore. I sometimes vend, but that's it. I used to do art for gaia, but between the prices changing and not having as much time, I struggle to do any form of art for gaia.

High-functioning Otaku

9,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Zeldiel

Every once in a while I buy a item from the CS that's selling well in the MP and sell it. That's about all I do, which is why I have a shorter inventory than most. Happy with what I have though!

Good for you! My invo is so cluttered with old items. I should probably sell them or something. But it's so hard to let go!

High-functioning Otaku

9,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Avendasora
Fishing at Durem. Fishing is the main reason I'm still on Gaia anyway (I keep wandering away, then missing the fishing, so I come back, hahah), and the boldurs sell pretty well on the MP. Only problem is I have to spend all my fishing time in Durem to earn a living... and I miss Gambino, which has my favorite fish. razz

I do buy GC sometimes, since I'm an adult with a job, but medical bills/insurance costs are kinda killing my budget now... so I save it for when there's something I really want that's likely to be too pricey to buy on the MP with just my fishing money.

Nice! Yeah I used to fish but I kind of suck at it now, so I stick to drawing haha. I have found that a tablet works better than a mouse for reeling in the more difficult fish, though. wink

High-functioning Otaku

9,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ThanatosRising
I pretty much do art too. I need to cut back again though, since I hardly ever have time to do anything other than commissions, it feels like.

omg same. I just took on one for three separate pieces. Luckily I like all the characters, and it was my choice (since I have a bribe shop) but still... sweatdrop

High-functioning Otaku

9,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Albern Puppy
Absolutely nothing!
I just get by with whatever Gaia throws at me.

That's the spirit! blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces