Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Streaker

9,975 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                                User Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ɪ . { ᴛ ʜ ʀ ᴏ ᴡ . ᴀ ᴡ ᴀ ʏ . ᴏ ᴜ ʀ . ᴍ ᴇ ᴍ ᴏ ʀ ɪ ᴇ s } . ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ᴛ . ʜ ᴀ ᴠ ᴇ . { s ʜ ᴀ ᴛ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ᴅ . ᴛ ᴏ . ᴘ ɪ ᴇ ᴄ ᴇ s } tab tab tab tab tab tab
                                tab ▔▔ ▔ ▔▔ ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ ▔▔ ▔ ▔▔ ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ ▔▔ ▔ ▔▔ ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ ▔▔ ▔ ▔▔ tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab

but i didn't want to . l e a v e . i t . j u s t . a . m e m o r y . so i'm . o n . m y . k n e e s . &&begging
                                tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I GUESS I WAS συт σƒ му мιη∂ AT THE end of our long relationship
                                tab tab tab PLEASECATCH-MEWHOHASGONEAWRYI'MLOCKED-IN-REGRETSSOGIVE-ME-A-CHANCE tab tab tab

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

OWNER ↘↘ Chishi Karei, Forlorn Toaster
                                                GFX & CODING ↘↘ Chishi Karei, Gintsuki Chi
                                                ABOUT ↘↘ Graphics, Layouts, Coding, Etc. Shop
                                                STATUS ↘↘ Open and Hiring.
                                                ANNOUNCEMENTS ↘↘ SHOP IS BACK OPEN AND TAKING ORDERS!!! Hiring one artists!
                                                SYNOPSIS ↘↘ This a graphics shop featuring various Kpop idols, please read rules and follow them!
                                        .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Fashionable Streaker

9,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

tab tab tab ┉┉┉┉┉ ┉┉ ┉┉ ┉┉┉ ┉┉ ┉┉ ┉┉┉
              tab tab tab don't leave like this, i don't show me your turned back for the last time cause you are
              tab tab tab my destiny d↻n't turn ar↻und and leave me d↻n't brush me ↻ff d↻n't av↻id me

tab tab tab tab tab tab ϒ〇ᑌ ᗩᖇᕮ ᗰᎩ ↁᕮᔕᓮᘉϒ

Dɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ

Now for your favorite time and mine~ Just kidding, this is just a precaution to keep everyone safe::

All art/images belong to their original artists and they deserve all the credit for creating
                                                                wonderful works of art.

All lyrics, including translations, belong to their respective artists and translators. Same as
                                                                above, deserve all the hard earned credit for creating wonderful music for us to listen to.

All brushes used belong to their original creators. They deserve all the credit for making
                                                                these beauties for everyone to use. As long as it is for non-marketing purposes.

Rᴜʟᴇs

Can I look?
                                                                  Yes, yes you can. There is nothing against being able to do so. Following and/or observing is also
                                                                  permitted. There is no crime in that.

Thievery
                                                                  This and foremost will not be tolerated here. If you are not the one who requested the layout, coding, or
                                                                  graphic. DO NOT take it and use it and claim it as your own. If I somehow find you a number of things will
                                                                  happen:

ᴏɴᴇ )) I will contact you personally and ask for you to remove it from your testing thread and
                                                                    any and all RPs it has been used it.
                                                                    ᴛᴡᴏ )) If the first rule doesn't peacefully solve the problem. I will report you directly to the
                                                                    Captain/Game Master/Moderator of the RP you are in.
                                                                    ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ )) If one and two still don't solve the problem peacefully, I will report you directly to the
                                                                    admin/moderators of the site.

Yes, I do take this as a serious offense. I have had layouts, codings, and/or graphics stolen from me in
                                                                  the past. This WILL NOT be tolerated.

Life
                                                                  I have one and at times it can get the best of me and deserves my undivided attention. This will affect
                                                                  the speed in which orders will get done. If the customer is willing to wait for the order longer, they will
                                                                  be rewarded for their patience.

Picture hunting
                                                                  There is a rare chance I may be willing to do some picture hunting for a request.
                                                                  But like I said this is rare. It would be prefered you supply all the images and/or gifs you want furnished
                                                                  for the order.

Fashionable Streaker

9,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

tab tab tab don't leave like this, i don't show me your turned back for the last time cause you are
              tab tab tab my destiny d↻n't turn ar↻und and leave me d↻n't brush me ↻ff d↻n't av↻id me

Aʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇsɪɢɴᴇʀ

User Image

Rᴜʟᴇs

Life
                                                                  I have one and at times it can get the best of me and deserves my undivided attention. This will affect the speed in which orders will get done. If the customer is willing to wait for the order longer, they will be rewarded for their patience.

Ordering
                                                                  Order form will be in the next post. Just fill it out with the necessary information.
                                                                  When completed post the order in the thread.
                                                                  I believe everyone should be able to get good graphics and not let inflation stop them. So all orders for are a name your price, however starting or lowest price is 20mil. Special orders are as follows:

ᴏɴᴇ )) Post layouts without gifs 20mil and up
                                                                    ᴛᴡᴏ )) Post layouts with gifs 200mil and up (these layouts take a lot of time and are a pain)
                                                                    ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ )) Thread layouts start at 2bil and up
                                                                    ғᴏᴜʀ )) Thread layouts with coding start at 8bil and up depending on complexity

Rush Orders
                                                                  As stated above I do have a life and at most times it does come first. I have a job and a boyfriend who take up most of my time. If your order is to be rushed then a fee shall follow.

ᴏɴᴇ )) Same week orders vary in price but they all start out at 800,000,000 and can go up to 4,000,000,000
                                                                    ᴛᴡᴏ )) Within two or three days orders start at 5,000,000,000 and go up depending on how complex
                                                                    ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ )) Within same days orders there is no arguing the set price is 10,000,000,000 seeing as these stress me out to no end.

]

W H A T . I . C A N . D O

LAYOUTS::
                                                                  Layouts can vary from simple to complex. State in order whether or not you want it simple or complex.
                                                                  L-shape is included in this as well. This includes the status/ID tag (location, company, thoughts, etc.)
                                                                  Forgot to add, I will also do chat layouts. Might do thread layouts, but that's a big IF.

CODING::
                                                                  Can do simple coding with color as well as complex coding with color. Difference between the two is one
                                                                  will use special characters outside of the ones provided on the keyboard.
                                                                  MEGA BRIDE ONLY!

GRAPHICS::
                                                                  Button(s), banner(s), icon(s), etc. Includes graphics for layouts without coding.
                                                                  Not a full post layout which includes status/ID tag.
                                                                  Image rendering and graphic editing.

GIFs::
                                                                  Yes, I can incorporate these little things into layouts and graphics at no extra charge.

SAMPLES::
                                                                  Here are a few of my Samples for you to look through!

S T A T U S:: O P E N

S L O T S

▐█ Sir Spazalots ║ L-Shaped Layout ║ 500Mil║ April 15th
                                                                        ▐█ ║ ║ ║

C O M P L E T E D

▐█ Gui Zhou x7
                                                                        ▐█ FemmeValentine
                                                                        ▐█ Koumeiki x3
                                                                        ▐█ demoness_alethiras x2
                                                                        ▐█ xKarlita Murderx
                                                                        ▐█ L i v v i e - RAWR
                                                                        ▐█ BallDrogo x2
                                                                        ▐█ The DMs
                                                                        ▐█ WilfullAbyss x2
                                                                        ▐█ MaidenOfLight12
                                                                        ▐█
                                                                        ▐█

Fashionable Streaker

9,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

Aʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇsɪɢɴᴇʀ

Hullo! I am Forlorn Toaster! You can call me Toast, or Toasty, or Mal, or really whatever you want as long as it isn't rude or I know the context of why it's rude, cause sometimes rude is funny. Sometimes. I am a 21 year old college student with just the tiniest bit of free time on my hands. I recently quit my 50+ hour a week job to focus on school, but I'm bored.

I have been making graphics for God knows how many years know xD This is not my first shop ;n; but I am hoping it will be my last. I wanna stay here til the end of my days on gaia. If you have any questions just about me in general, feel free to quote me and ask. I am not mean, I don't bite.

Rᴜʟᴇs

❤ Follow Gaia ToS, after all these years I feel like I shouldn't have to say it, and yet I still do.
                                                                ❤ If you are rude to any of the artist, I will ban you and beat you with a stick.
                                                                ❤ Please save your images to your own server in case I overhaul and delete a bunch of stuff.
                                                                ❤ Basic coding will come with all layouts ordered. Unless bribed I do not do complex coding as it adds about 2 weeks to any time frame because I want it to be perfect.
                                                                ❤ Please do not give me photobucket links. I will decline your order.
                                                                ❤ I make free changes to any of the graphics I have previously made
                                                                ❤ Once I have accepted your order, please send a trade. Until you send the trade I will not start on your graphics.
                                                                ❤ If the slot you are asking for is full, I do have a wait list. I cna place you on that list and inform you when a spot has opened up.
                                                                ❤ I have one freebie slot. It does not have a wait list. If you catch it at just the right time, your graphics will be free. - It is not available for threads or codes

Pʀɪᴄɪɴɢ
                                                                I am a pay what you want kind of person. These are just minimums. If you feel like you cannot reach these then we can probably work something out.
                                                                Post Layouts
                                                                Simple Banner- 500mil+
                                                                Complex Banner- 750mil+
                                                                Simple L Shaped- 2.5bil +
                                                                Complex L Shaped- 4bil +
                                                                button- 250mil+
                                                                Gif Layouts- Bribe

Thread Layouts
                                                                Threads- 15bil +
                                                                    For threads need a lot of detailed information. Do you want buttons, main image and different images for the following posts, special images for the reserves, titles for each post, colors, blurbs for other things, etc

Coding
                                                                Simple Codes- 500mil
                                                                Complex/Lyric Codes- bribe
                                                                    Under coding I include any sort of form from rp profile skeletons to order forms to applications just anything that people fill out goes under this section as well

Bʀɪʙᴇs
                                                                Feel free to offer items not on this list. Item bribes will likely get you further then gold bribes. There are many more items on my wishlist. I do keep it updated.
                                                                Like- I do like these : 3
                                                                    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Really like-
                                                                    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Love- Some of these will garner free graphics
                                                                    User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Marry me?- EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS. These will get you any thing you want and likely a whole extra set to go along with it if not more.
                                                                    User Image User Image User Image User Image

]

W H A T . I . C A N . D O

LAYOUTS::
                                                                  Layouts can vary from simple to complex. State in order whether or not you want it simple or complex.
                                                                  L-shape is included in this as well. All layouts will come with basic coding
                                                                  I can do Thread Layouts and everything that goes along with that.

CODING::
                                                                  Can do simple coding with color as well as complex coding with color. Difference between the two is one
                                                                  will use special characters outside of the ones provided on the keyboard.
                                                                  Basic coding comes with layouts, complex for me is a bribe because it
                                                                  takes me so long to get done.

GRAPHICS::
                                                                  Button(s), banner(s), icon(s), etc. Includes graphics for layouts without coding.
                                                                  Not a full post layout which includes status/ID tag.
                                                                  Image rendering and graphic editing.

GIFs::
                                                                  I can work with gifs, but sometimes it drives me up a wall,
                                                                  so it will take a lot to get me to do this

SAMPLES::
                                                                  Here are a few of my Samples for you to look through!

S T A T U S:: O P E N

S L O T S

▐█ ║ ║ ║
                                                                        ▐█ username ║ slot type ║ page numbe ║ completion percentage
                                                                        ▐█ username ║ slot type ║ page number ║ completion percentage
                                                                        ▐█ username ║ slot type ║ page number ║ completion percentage

C O M P L E T E D
                                                                L u n n e t a,

]

Fashionable Streaker

9,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

Open Artist Slot!!

Fashionable Streaker

9,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

Nᴏᴛᴇ:: When ordering CODE and a POST LAYOUT make sure you use both order forms and quote the right artists.
                                                              Chishi Karei does not do coding at all, while Forlorn Toaster does.

HIRING FORM IS TO BE PMED ONLY!!!!

Pᴏsᴛ ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ

нєу ℓєтѕ мαкє ѕσмєтнιηg ƒαη¢у!
                                                                NAME OF THE ARTIST

Username: (username here)
                                                                Kind of GFX: (L-shaped, banner)
                                                                Name of the character: (Name of your character and the title. If you don't want it, put NONE)
                                                                Theme: (BE. DESCRIPTIVE. PLEASE.)
                                                                Lyrics for graphic (if wanted/applicable, No youtube links): (provide link)
                                                                Pictures: (link them)
                                                                Colors: (use ColourLovers to make a pallet)
                                                                Willing to pay: (work with our prices. higher the bribe, quicker it's done & more effort)
                                                                Extra info: (anything extra we should take into consideration)
                                                                Done By: (Please but the date it is to be completed by here. EX. April 1st.)

[size=16]
                                                                [color=#1a0034]❥[/color][/size] [size=12][color=#003467] нєу ℓєтѕ мαкє ѕσмєтнιηg ƒαη¢у!
                                                                [quote="NAME OF THE ARTIST"][/quote]
                                                                [size=11][color=#1a0067][color=#a9b0b3]♛[/color] [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Username[/b]: (username here)
                                                                [color=#a9b0b3]♛[/color] [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Kind of GFX[/b]: (L-shaped, banner)
                                                                [color=#a9b0b3]♛[/color] [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Name of the character[/b]: (Name of your character and the title. If you don't want it, put NONE)
                                                                [color=#a9b0b3]♛[/color] [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Theme[/b]: (BE. DESCRIPTIVE. PLEASE.)
                                                                [color=#a9b0b3]♛[/color] [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Lyrics for graphic (if wanted/applicable, No youtube links)[/b]: (provide link)
                                                                [color=#a9b0b3]♛[/color] [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Pictures[/b]: (link them)
                                                                [color=#a9b0b3]♛[/color] [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Colors[/b]: (use [url=http://www.colourlovers.com/]ColourLovers[/url] to make a pallet)
                                                                [color=#a9b0b3]♛[/color] [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Willing to pay[/b]: (work with our prices. higher the bribe, quicker it's done & more effort)
                                                                [color=#a9b0b3]♛[/color] [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Extra info[/b]: (anything extra we should take into consideration)
                                                                [color=#a9b0b3]♛[/color] [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Done By[/b]: (Please but the date it is to be completed by here. EX. April 1st.)[/size][/size][/color][/size][/size][/color]

Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ

NAME OF THE ARTIST

Kind of GFX: (L-shaped, banner)
                                                                Theme: (BE. DESCRIPTIVE. PLEASE.)
                                                                Name of the thread: (HERE)
                                                                Lyrics for coding (if wanted, No youtube links): (provide link)
                                                                Pictures: (link them)
                                                                Willing to pay: (work with our prices. higher the bribe, quicker it's done & more effort)

[size=16]
                                                                [color=#1a0034]❥[/color][/size] [size=12][color=#003467] нєу ℓєтѕ мαкє ѕσмєтнιηg ƒαη¢у!
                                                                [size=11][color=#1a0067][color=#a9b0b3]♛[/color] [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Username[/b]: (username here)
                                                                [color=#a9b0b3]♛[/color] [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Kind of GFX[/b]: (L-shaped, banner)
                                                                [color=#a9b0b3]♛[/color] [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Theme[/b]: (BE. DESCRIPTIVE. PLEASE.)
                                                                [color=#a9b0b3]♛[/color] [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Name of the thread[/b]: (HERE)
                                                                [color=#a9b0b3]♛[/color] [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Lyrics for coding (if wanted, No youtube links)[/b]: (provide link)
                                                                [color=#a9b0b3]♛[/color] [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Pictures[/b]: (link them)
                                                                [color=#a9b0b3]♛[/color] [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Colors[/b]: (use [url=http://www.colourlovers.com/]ColourLovers[/url] to make a pallet)
                                                                [color=#a9b0b3]♛[/color] [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Willing to pay[/b]: (work with our prices. higher the bribe, quicker it's done & more effort)
                                                                [color=#a9b0b3]♛[/color] [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Extra info[/b]: (anything extra we should take into consideration)
                                                                [color=#a9b0b3]♛[/color] [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Done By[/b]: (Please but the date it is to be completed by here. EX. April 1st.)[/size][/size][/color][/size][/size][/color]

Cᴏᴅᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ

(For Forlorn Only)

NAME OF THE ARTIST

Kind of code: (for L-shaped or banner)
                                                                Lyrics for coding (No youtube links): (provide link)

[size=16]
                                                                [color=#a9b0b3]♛[/color] [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Kind of code[/b]: (for L-shaped or banner)
                                                                [color=#a9b0b3]♛[/color] [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Lyrics for coding ( No youtube links)[/b]: (provide link)

Hɪʀɪɴɢ ғᴏʀᴍ

Samples:
                                                                Type of graphics: (Type of graphics you can do.)
                                                                About: (Small description about you so I can get to know you.)

[size=16]
                                                                [list][list][list][size=16]
                                                                [size=11][color=#1a0067][color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Username[/b]: (username here)
                                                                [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Samples[/b]:
                                                                [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]Type of graphics[/b]: (Type of graphics you can do.)
                                                                [color=#1a0067] ◞[/color] [b]About[/b]: (Small description about you so I can get to know you.)
                                                                [/size][/color][/size][/size][/color]

Fashionable Streaker

9,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

TBA

Fashionable Streaker

9,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/mpfoff2][img]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag36/TheFirstBeliever/Music Lover GFX/music-button_zpspnznzgad.png[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Streaker

9,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

Reserved for Future use.

Fashionable Streaker

9,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

Reserved for Future use.

Fashionable Streaker

9,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

Reserved for Future use.

Fashionable Streaker

9,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

Reserved for Future use.

Fashionable Streaker

9,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

Reserved for Future use.

Fashionable Streaker

9,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

Reserved for Future use.

Fashionable Streaker

9,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

Come on in! Stay and chat~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff