Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snack

About time we had a Steven Universe based word game!

So, if the two avi above you were gems, how would they fuse, what would they look like, and what would they be called?

Agile Champion

32,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Right now, since there's only one avi above me, there's no fusion.

Heart Cardholder

The grace of Skadi and the sheer willpower of Woodz would make a formidable force. Wearing a horned mask and a red dress, they'd stand about as tall as a house and use long blades as weapons. I think Carnelian would be a good name for them.

Snack

Wonderland and Woodz perform a mirrored snow dance and fuse into a dual katana wielding Wa Lolita with neko ears and tail and a chesire grin. They call themselves Red Jade.

Wicked Trickster

res
(Here comes a sort of not good attempt! )
Wonderland and Skadi create a statuesque, but elegant beauty of Blue Topaz. Carrying an spiked battle axe of icy blue, it creates a stark contrast, against their disarming features and long, flowing gown, fitted with a deep, abyss blue corset.

((I tried! ))

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
    Skadi starts the dance against Anafae in something reminiscent of Nicki Minaj and Drake'a lapdance. The fusion Moldavite wields a banner flag on a spear. They wear a tight one piece outfit and thigh high peep toe heels and a flowing bustle belt. Long bouncy curls are burred under a cloth cap help in place by their four horns.

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
ana takes of her veil as cluet hugs her
after a couple like trival dance steps of clueit wraps both with the veil and they fuse

they wear a Durga like clothes brown and black decorated with feathers
on they head are two small curled horns and a cross like scar in the face

Snack

Clueit leads Ferch in a sizziling tango, ending in a dramatic dip, and resulting in a massive, hairy cyclops in a chainmail bikini, wielding a massive daitachi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff