Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image

User Image

• User Image

Greetings and salutations everyone! Welcome to FLOWERS & WINE! A joint shop which features several talented artist: SECOND DAY SEA, LUNA LESKA, INCONSPICUOUS PEEN, PURINCESSU TUTU, TOO FEW COOKS & RiiBBON. We have all come together to provide you, our costumers with quality graphics and coding! So please feel free to look around and explore the wonders each flower has to offer!

User Image

The status of the overall shop is OPEN & ACCEPTING ORDERS however, each individual artist will have their own informative post in regards to whether they are available, on hiatus, or closed.
User Image
User Image

User Image

• User Image
                                                                                      Please respect and follow the Gaia T.O.S, it is there for a reason.

Be respectful to everyone! This includes artist and customers! Avoid being rude or making rude remarks!

Be nice and courteous to everyone! If there is something you don't like don't be rude about it!

Images should be save images to your own server!

Quote artist for commissions, questions or just for chit-chat. We will not respond to pms!

Send trades after your request has been accepted.

Accept the trades only when you have received your finished order!

User Image
                                                                                      Don't steal anything and claim it as your own! We work hard on our graphics! Violators will be reported!

Don't advertise stores/quests/rps/threads in general in our shop unless given permission by an artist first!

Don't be rude / flame / troll our shop, our customers or us. We will not hesitate to report you!

Don't cancel orders that have already been started or are near finishing. It's rude and a waste of our time.

Don't quote the first page or a whole post! If you need to get our attention just quote the artist in question or if you want to order something then fill out the forums below!

If you private message an artist asking for graphics instead of placing an order in the shop, the artist has every right to ignore your message without a response. It is NOT okay to continue to bombard the artists with private messages asking for graphics.
                                                                                      If you continue messaging the artist without contacting them within the shop, after three incidents the artist has the right to block you to avoid further harassment.

Although the shop is open, each individual artist has their own amount of free time to do orders. Before you order, PLEASE look over the blurb of the artist you want to order from to ensure that they are NOT on hiatus or that their slots are not full before applying.
                                                                                      You may still order at your discretion if you believe you can offer them a very good deal for picking up your order, but if not please be patient and wait to order from the artist until they are accepting more orders.

Ghostly Leaf

User Image
User Image

User Image

• User Image

Hallo! I'm Cyn, but you can call me whatever you want. I used to be legit cyn, in case that's more familiar, but now I changed my name to confuse everyone. Lessee, I live in Japan and am absolutely Haikyuu trash. Apart from work and writing, I don't do anything. Also my timezones are weird. But I'm online all the time and I'll try to reply promptly. Typically I'm over on the roleplaying side of gaia, and I have a few threads of my own which keeps me busy. Butttttt graphics are fun to make and I'm happy to be a part of this shop! I'm kind of horrendously lazy, so depending on how I'm feeling, my slots and offerings may often change up. Please be sure to check back!

User Image

Usually in a gfx shop, I do any sort, but cause this is a joint shop, I'm currently offering only full thread layouts. Just a heads up, that also means I might be a little picky with orders, since I would like to pick something that I have a good idea for and so I can ensure I can give something we'll both be happy with. I do prefer creative freedom over a very strict order, but you're still welcome to give requests! Give me themes, words, color schemes, ideal format designs, etc; maybe even tell me what stuff you definitely don't want. When I get a few samples done, I'll show you and we can discuss things you want to discard or alter. Feel free to quote me and ask any questions before submitting an order, even if slots are full! I'm sorry about how high my prices are! You can always offer something to me that isn't on my wishlist so long as its value is reasonable.

CAN DO

XXXXXXX♔ 》 high-quality/large images
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 creative freedom
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 simple coding
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 simple gifs

WON'T / CAN'T DO

XXXXXXX♔ 》 elaborate coding
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 excessive gifs
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 low-quality/tiny images

SAMPLES

xxxxRECENT WORKS
                                                                                      xxxxCARBON.MADE

User Image
                                                                                      ** ᴀʟʟ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴇɢᴏᴛɪᴀʙʟᴇ

SIMPLE SET

XXXXXXX♔ 》 starting price 15 bil+
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 includes graphics only
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 be specific if you want certain items sidebars, character icons, footers, etc.
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 prices and contents negotiable

COMPLEX SET

XXXXXXX♔ 》 starting price 25 bil+
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 includes graphics & coding
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 be specific if you want certain items sidebars, character icons, footers, etc.
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 prices and contents negotiable

BRIBE ITEMS

User Image

Asru page67 simple set toy revenge 5O%
                                                                                      username page# set type offer OO%

WAITING LIST
                                                                                      ɴᴏ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ʟɪsᴛ sʟᴏᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ

Devoted Lovergirl

10,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
User Image

User Image

• User Image
                                                                                      CLOSED

ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to my health declining caused by stress and daily battles of pain, I am unfortunately not accepting any more orders at this time. All quotes and private messages requesting graphics will be ignored. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused those of you who have been patiently waiting for a slot to open. I as an artist want nothing more than to strive and bring you the best quality graphics I can provide and in my current condition I simply can't continue doing that. I hope for your understandin. Thanks for your continuous support.

- Luna Leska

Hi! I'm LUNA LESKA. LUNA or LULU for short. I'm just your average everyday twenty-one year old female, who has been hanging on gaia since before she could crawl! No, but seriously I've been around for awhile! Haha! I am a university student studying child therapy, who has taken the year off due to the celebratory fact that I just got married!! Anyways, I studied Graphic Design upon first entering college but, after some deep thought and a certificate of completion I decided to do it for just a hobby more so than a job. Which brings me here! I love role playing more than anything, it's practically a passion, and to me a big part of role playing is a great thread or posting layout! Come on, let's be for real here, we all love those fancy layouts! This is my first time doing a joint shop and my second time ever selling my graphics, so go easy on me! I'm here to serve you but, I'm also here to make friends! I'm pretty nice, so don't be afraid to chat me up! (:

User Image
                                                                                      I have been known to create a variety of graphic arts, including but not limited to; posting layouts, banners and even thread layouts! I don't have a style preference and can make anything from your average horizontal gfx to a l-shaped gfx. It really just depends what I have to work with and what my costumer wants. I am capable of coding but prefer to do it in GIMP, though with possible brides I may do the old fashioned coding here on gaia! As I am not made of money and just paid for a wedding, I can't exactly afford the super fancy programs like photoshop. So with that said, the photo-manipulator program that I use is GIMP 2.8. It doesn't have a lot of the fancy features like photoshop, so I am unable to do fancy effects or gifs. I don't let this hinder the quality of my work though, as I always insure my customers are satisfied!!

PREFERRED

XXXXXXX♔ 》 high quality images
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 full body/mostly full body pictures
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 multiple images
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 longer time deadlines

WON'T / CAN'T DO

XXXXXXX♔ 》 gifs
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 one day deadlines (will require large bride)
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 low quality/unusable images
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 bad attitudes
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 overly extreme picky -ness

SAMPLES

&⇣《 ♔ DOKI.DOKI love idolxxx ❁ ◟LUNAPAI'S PICKUP ゚

User Image
                                                                                      ᴀʟʟ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴇɢᴏᴛɪᴀʙʟᴇ

BANNERS & POSTING LAYOUTS

XXXXXXX♔ 》 simple horizontal gfx 5 bil +
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 simple l-shape gfx 5 bil +
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 detailed horizontal gfx 1O bil +
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 detailed l-shape gfx 1O bil +

CODING

XXXXXXX♔ 》 simple gfx coding 750 mil+
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 detailed gfx coding 5 bil+

THREAD LAYOUTS

XXXXXXX♔ 》 thread gfx only 15 bil+
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 thread gfx + coding 3O bil+

ITEM BRIBES

XXXXXXX♔ 》 highly desired
                                                                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                                                            User Image

XXXXXXX♔ 》 moderately desired
                                                                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

XXXXXXX♔ 》 I will love you forever*
                                                                                            User Image

*ɪᴛᴇᴍs ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs sᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟᴇ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs, ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ

User Image

SLOTS ARE CLOSED

WAITING LIST
                                                                                      ɴᴏ sʟᴏᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴠᴀʟɪᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ʟɪsᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ

Hoarder

User Image
User Image

User Image

• User Image
                                                                                      SCHOOL HEAVY, TAKING HIGH BRIBES

Hello! I'm PAX ABIIT. I prefer to be referred to as PAX for short. I am a high school student from Canada, and I intend to study fine art. You can find me most often in Barton Town in Gaia's forums. This is my third shop and very first joint shop, I have a decent amount of experience with graphics but regardless I'd really appreciate it if you guys bear with me at times! I would like to improve my graphics and make a profit on the way. Let's be real, Gaia's prices are ridiculous but it doesn't change the fact that their stuff is super rad. Please understand that I will try my best to make my graphics to your satisfaction, but I also would appreciate the artistic creativity. I will keep you updated on my process and I reserve the right to reject orders. So stick around, make yourself at home, and just hang out! I like company!

User Image
                                                                                      Alrighty. The only program I use for my graphics is Photoshop Elements 8.0. I tend to dabble in all areas when it comes to graphics. I am fine with different styles of posting layouts along with thread layouts. I do provide gifs, however understand that gifs will be a higher bribe.

WHAT I WILL DO
                                                                                      ◟ ❛ thread layouts, I LOVE ME SOME THREAD LAYOUTS MAN
                                                                                      ◟ ❛ graphics
                                                                                      ◟ ❛ anime images
                                                                                      ◟ ❛ manga images
                                                                                      ◟ ❛ black and white images
                                                                                      ◟ ❛ coding
                                                                                      ◟ ❛ gifs
                                                                                      ◟ ❛ real life images, high bribe

WHAT I WON'T DO
                                                                                      ◟ ❛ animals
                                                                                      ◟ ❛ profiles
                                                                                      ◟ ❛ add more slots/make a wait list
                                                                                      ◟ ❛ low quality images
                                                                                      ◟ ❛ deadlines below five days
                                                                                      ◟ ❛ profile or reserve coding

SAMPLES

◟ ❛ PEEN DIDDY CARBONMADE
                                                                                      ◟ ❛ PICK UP
                                                                                      ◟ ❛ CODING

User Image
                                                                                      I do not change prices depending on the layout style, however,
                                                                                      please understand that certain layouts will be harder to create
                                                                                      with certain images. Therefore, if you choose an l-shaped graphic
                                                                                      with one not-so-great image, it may not come out that why you
                                                                                      wanted it to.

XXXXXXX♔ 》 buttons or banners 5k+, free if for affiliation with the shop.
                                                                                      Please be specific with the size. Otherwise I will stick to the classic 200 px width by 50 px height.
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 post layout 600mil+
                                                                                      I will not charge extra regardless of it's shape* or complexity*. That is because I personally can't tell if what I've made is complex or simple and that I'm able to work with graphics regardless of shape. The results will always depend on the quality of the photos.
                                                                                      *l-shaped, headers, banners, sides
                                                                                      *simple or complex
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 signature layout 300mil+
                                                                                      signature layout, customizable to your liking. i will make it however you'd like me to.

THREAD LAYOUTS

XXXXXXX♔ 》 simple thread gfx 5bil+
                                                                                      A simple thread graphic is strictly graphics. As long as you are specific* with what you want, I will provide you with anything your thread requires.
                                                                                      *will include a main banner, sub banners, character role banners, npc banners, reserved banners, an open banner, buttons, etc.
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 complex thread gfx 10bil+
                                                                                      A complex thread graphic is graphics and coding. This include profile coding, application coding, role coding, lyric coding, and so on. As long as you are specific* with what you want, I will provide you with anything your thread requires.
                                                                                      *will include a main banner, sub banners, character role banners, npc banners, reserved banners, an open banner, buttons, etc.

EXTRAS

XXXXXXX♔ 》 gif 200mil+
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 coding 600mil+

ITEM BRIBES
                                                                                      anything pink or super hilarious tbh
                                                                                      this wishlist is in order on most desired and is up to date

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                                                            User ImageUser Image

XXXXXXX♔ 》 you take priority god damn*

XXXXXXX♔ 》each item also offers a free graphic in the future

[url=][img][/img][/url]

User Image

username pg # style price O%

THREAD LAYOUTS

Super Senshi

User Image
User Image
                                                                                      User Image

SLOTS CLOSED INDEFINITELY
                                                                                    • User Image
                                                                                      Hello ~ !! My name is TUTU and I'm a 21-year-old female from TEXAS. I'm a college student majoring in Criminal Justice and minoring in Psychology and Middle Eastern Studies, and I just completed my Psych minor last semester! I'm really into roleplaying and do so a lot in my spare time, and enjoy coding formats for my post layouts ~ I've been in a joint shop briefly before but it was fairly short-lived, so I hope to really go for broke with this one! I've only ever sold my coding once before, so please be patient~

User Image
                                                                                      Basically, I'm the shop's resident coder. I coded the stuff you see above, and coding is really all I do, ahaha. And by "really all I do," I mean literally all I do here. I don't do graphics, though my codes will come in image form so that it looks how I want it to on your monitor.

PREFERRED

XXXXXXX♔ 》 gaia coding
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 single-post profiles
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 patience and good attitudes

WON'T / CAN'T DO

XXXXXXX♔ 》 one day deadlines
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 nitpickiness
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 find lyrics for you

SAMPLES

Updated Samples Coming Soon!

User Image
                                                                                      CODING

XXXXXXX♔ 》 post coding 500 mil +
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 reserve coding 600 mil +
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 single-post profile coding 800 mil
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 additional posts on profile code 100 mil each
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 thread coding 1 bil +

ITEM BRIBES

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
                                                                                      username page coding type 750mil O%
                                                                                      username page coding type 800mil O%
                                                                                      username page coding type price O%.

WAITING LIST
                                                                                      ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛᴡᴏ sʟᴏᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ʟɪsᴛ

username page# coding type price O%
                                                                                      username page# coding type price O%

Aged Waffles

User Image
User Image

User Image

HIATUS
                                                                                    • User Image

Heyooo. I'm too few cooks, most commonly referred to as Sara or Cooks (though you might see a few other nicknames thrown around haha). I'm a university student and full time worker in Michigan, and this is the first shop I've ever been apart of, so p-please be gentle ;o; haha really though, I very rarely have made things for others, so I'm interested to see how shop work goes. I'm constantly trying to improve my skills and add new things, so I'm honestly down to try anything. I've been making graphics and coding using gimp for maybe a year now? Maybe a little more/less, haven't kept track whoops. Anyway, I am a big roleplayer, I absolutely love writing and you could probably find me rolling around somewhere in barton pretty easily haha. Even if you don't order from me, I'd love to see ya come in and chat~

Now that I've gotten a feel for balancing my time between my life and my graphic orders, I've updated my prices and I'm likely going to be a tad more picky with the orders I accept based on the amount of time they take to make. Please don't be upset if I reject an order, I really do wish I could take on them all but I don't have the free time to do so anymore. Rush orders, unless they are extremely high bribed, will probably not be accepted, since comfortably it takes me around a week or two for a regular graphic, more for full threads (hence why I'm not offering them anymore), and sometimes shorter or longer depending on my schedule. I do promise that I will complete every order I've accepted, to your specifications, and I will put all the effort I can into them. I love making graphics, and I want the experience to be positive for everyone involved c:

UPDATE: So I actually just downloaded photoshop CS6, I'm probably not going to use it exclusively for awhile, but I am learning how to work it. So I'm now able to do gifs and some other things that I couldn't before, but until I get a handle on using ps I'm gonig to leave my prices and abilities as is, unless the bribe is good.

User Image

Like I said, I'm newer to the scene; that being said, there's a lot of things I haven't experimented with yet, and if you ask I might be willing to try new things. My specialty is probably L-Shape Graphics, though mostly because I prefer their look over Horizontal Graphics haha. I can do Gimp Coding, the amount of lyrics you want and the complexity of coloring/texturing is gonna be what differentiates prices for it. I am able to do Thread Graphics, but the amount of work + time they take tends to put me off, so I've taken them off my regular list; that being said, you can try to bribe me for some, but I can't guarantee it will be accepted. I prefer Anime Pictures. I can work with Real Pictures, but I'm gonna require an item bribe for a layout with them, since they're more difficult and more time consuming compared to the anime. If you have specific shapes or pngs you'd like used (flowers, hearts, triangles, stars, etc) please tell me, or I'll just play around with what I've got that looks good. I can do Reserve and Profile Coding but I hate it a lot since I'm not a fan of gaia coding, so I've taken them off my availability (but open to bribe negotiations, same as thread graphics). Below are listed things that I prefer in orders (though don't require) and things that I either can't do with Gimp, or don't do because I find it unreasonable/simply will not agree to. If you offer a wanted item for my item bribe slot, your order will take priority over all others. For my two gold slots, a higher offer & tip will also put you higher on my priority list. If you are ordering coding, please be very specific which lines you want used, or link the whole thing and let me know if I can pick and choose.

PREFERRED

XXXXXXX♔ 》 full body/mostly full body pictures

WON'T / CAN'T DO

XXXXXXX♔ 》 gifs (might do with a high bribe)
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 low quality/unusable images
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 bad attitudes

SAMPLES

XXXX✎ SAMPLES 】xxxx ❁ ◟ COOKS PICKUP

User Image

XXXXXXX♔ 》 simple horizontal gfx 600 mil+
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 simple l-shape gfx 800 mil+
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 detailed horizontal gfx 1.8 bil+
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 detailed l-shape gfx 2.5 bil+

CODING

XXXXXXX♔ 》 simple gfx coding 500 mil+
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 detailed gfx coding 1.5 bil+
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 reserve coding Unavailable (might be able to bribe me)
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 profile coding Unavailable (might be able to bribe me)

THREAD LAYOUTS

XXXXXXX♔ 》 thread gfx only 15 bil+
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 thread gfx + coding Unavailable (might be able to bribe me)

ITEM BRIBES

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image

User Image

username page # gfx type item O%

username page # gfx type price O%

WAITING LIST
                                                                                      ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ sʟᴏᴛ ɪs ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ʟɪsᴛ

the MAD ODDIE's Senpai

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
User Image

User Image

• User Image

Hullo! I'm RIIBBON but I prefer to be called RII, I was born and live in ENGLAND. I'm an oldie at twenty five years old but don't let my age put you off, I really don't act like it lol. I've got college qualifications in Graphic Design and Art & Design. I'm a role player, but a lot of the role plays I'm in are rather slow, so I don't think it should be much of a problem. I also don't have much of a life outside Gaia, I'm online pretty much everyday, so real life shouldn't get in the way either. If something does come up, I'll most likely announce it. I've been using Photoshop and making coding/graphics for a good number of years, and this is the second time I've made a shop (but first time in a group shop).

Anyways, I hope you like my work~ <3

User Image

I have been using Photoshop for a good number of years, so I have some experience with making graphics. The program I currently use is PHOTOSHOP CS6. I can pretty much make anything but the only thing I can't make is GIFs directly from videos. I have a preference to only use ANIME style pictures or cartoons in my graphics, but realistic scenic pictures are fine too, depending on the quality. I'm not bias towards people who like to use models, its just real hair is hard to render. When it comes to making graphics I have no idea if it will come out 'simple' or 'complex', it depends on the images I have to work with; hence why simple and complex orders are not listed.

PREFERRED

XXXXXXX♔ 》 anime / cartoons images (exception for real scenic images)
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 full body / mostly full body images
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 longer deadlines (at least a week)

WILL / CAN DO

XXXXXXX♔ 》 horizontal / vertical graphics
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 l-shape graphics
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 thread graphics
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 gifs (only already animated ones)
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 normal coding / Photoshop coding
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 buttons / timeskip banners
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 profile coding (for role plays)
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 right-aligned layouts

WON'T / CAN'T DO

XXXXXXX♔ 》 low quality / unusable images
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 real images e.g. models, celebrities, animals
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 short deadlines (one to five days)
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 animate a gif from a video
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 Gaia profiles
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 bad attitudes

SAMPLES

sᴀᴍᴘʟᴇsxxxxᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ

User Image

XXXXXXX♔ 》 vertical gfx 9OO mil+
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 horizontal gfx O1 bil+
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 l-shape gfx O2 bil+
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 normal coding 9OO mil+
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 photoshop coding 9OO mil+

THREAD LAYOUTS

XXXXXXX♔ 》 thread gfxs only 1O bil+
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 thread gfxs + coding 3O bil+
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 profile coding O1 bil+

EXTRAS

XXXXXXX♔ 》 buttons 1OO mil+
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 timeskip banner 2OO mil+
                                                                                      XXXXXXX♔ 》 gif 3OO mil+

ITEM BRIBES

Bribes are in order to most desired. Recolours of listed items are also acceptable.

User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

KnightsGuardian
                                                                                      page 92 l-shaped gfx + coding 3 bil + tip O%
                                                                                      KnightsGuardian page 92 l-shaped gfx + coding + gif 5.3 bil O%

• X
User Image
User Image

User Image

[quote="ARTIST USERNAME"][/quote]

[list][imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/BGm8V7V.png[/imgleft][img]http://i.imgur.com/7EXwPLU.png[/img]
                                                                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][imgright]http://i.imgur.com/8F55UEh.png[/imgright][align=right][align=left][list][color=#7a2638][size=11]█ ⋮ ♔ HELLO I'M[/size][size=10] username[/size][size=11] ❜ [/size]

[size=11]█ ⋮ ♔ I'M ORDERING FROM[/size][size=10] artist username here[/size][size=11] ❜ [/size]

[size=11]█ ⋮ ♔ I'M ORDERING[/size][size=10] order here[/size][size=11] ❜ [/size]

[size=11]█ ⋮ ♔ I NEED IT BY[/size][size=10] when do you need it? Be reasonable[/size][size=11] ❜ [/size]

[size=11]█ ⋮ ♔ COST OF MY ORDER[/size][size=10] order price here[/size][size=11] ❜ [/size]
                                                                                      [size=8][color=white]*if you are not ordering a thread layout just remove this section[/color][/size]
                                                                                      [size=11]♔ ║▌MY THREAD'S NAME IS[/size][size=10] thread title here[/size][size=11] ❜ [/size]
                                                                                      [size=11]♔ ║▌MY SUB-HEADINGS ARE[/size][size=10] ▼[/size][size=11] ❜ [/size]
                                                                                      [list][list][size=11]• heading names here (max. 15)
                                                                                      • introduction
                                                                                      • story
                                                                                      • rules etc [/size]
                                                                                      [size=8][color=white]*thread layout section ends here[/color][/size]
                                                                                      [list][size=11]
                                                                                      ♔ • ɪᴍᴀɢᴇs : link to images (direct link unless zerochan)
                                                                                      ♔ • sᴏɴɢ ʟʏʀɪᴄs : here
                                                                                      ♔ • ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʟᴇᴛᴛᴇs : here
                                                                                      ♔ • ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ : Character name/Profile, Titles, quotes, themes, other notes etc?[/size][/color][/size][/color]
User Image
User Image

User Image

• User Image

For those special guests!!

Enigmatic Malady
                                                                                          For advertising for us~

Reoite Gealach
                                                                                          For advertising for us~

Lady Illusia
                                                                                          For advertising for us and being a recurring high bribe customer~

User Image

If you would like to leave us a review please click here
                                                                                      and see to the instructions that follow.

User Image

User Image
                                                                                      [url=http://tinyurl.com/flowers-wine-gfx][img]http://i.imgur.com/MfyCFD0.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image

User ImagexUser Image

User ImagexUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImagexUser Image

*if you would like to be featured feel free to PM or quote one of the artists!

Masterful Lover

it said open on the first post but I'm still unsure if this is okay

Luna Leska

User ImageUser Image
                        User Image
                          █ ⋮ ♔ HELLO I'M Dementedly

█ ⋮ ♔ I'M ORDERING FROM Luna Leska

█ ⋮ ♔ I'M ORDERING L post layout + GIMP coding!

█ ⋮ ♔ I NEED IT BY literally no deadline--it's a one x one rp that's not even set up yet. three weeks maybe? or even a month.

█ ⋮ ♔ COST OF MY ORDER 10b

♔ • ɪᴍᴀɢᴇs : uno dos tres cuatro & the super optional ones: cinco & seis
                            ♔ • sᴏɴɢ ʟʏʀɪᴄs :
                            So you wanna play with magic
                            Boy, you should know what you're falling for
                            Baby do you dare to do this?
                            Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse

♔ • ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʟᴇᴛᴛᴇs : artistic freedom~ just nothing too bubbly/pink since it'd clash with her kind of dark personality XD
                            ♔ • ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ : Kairavi Isis Taika (she goes by Ravi constantly); if you could use this font for her name, I'd really appreciate it! I'd also lovelovelove a timeskip, as well as outfit, info, & theme buttons ;u;

quick prof:
                            essentially she's an extremely sheltered oddball of a student of magic at this academy isolated from the modern world. one day this vamp broke in, was captured, and eventually she ended up helping him escape as long as he agreed to take her with him so she could get away. she's really strange, especially to him, completely out of touch with anything modern (she thinks his motorcycle is some type of dragon). so she's weirdly innocent, almost bright/energetic, but also pretty morbid and dark, getting along with the vamp swimmingly.

BTW I absolutely loveeeeeeee your samples omfg, it was like food for my eyes *O* I wanted to include links to what my favorites were to possibly help you figure out what I like c: (uno dos tres cuatro)

Devoted Lovergirl

10,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Dementedly

Order accepted! Thanks so much for your kind words! (:

Masterful Lover

Luna Leska
Dementedly

Order accepted! Thanks so much for your kind words! (:

ahhh, thank you so much for accepting!!! *O* you definitely deserve a billion kind words, my best friend and I were fangirling so hard on your sample thread. >u<

Aged Waffles

COME IN LOVELY PEOPLE

Masterful Lover

RiiBBON

User ImageUser Image
                        User Image
                          █ ⋮ ♔ HELLO I'M Dementedly

█ ⋮ ♔ I'M ORDERING FROM RiiBBON

█ ⋮ ♔ I'M ORDERING L post layout w/gif + photoshop coding!

█ ⋮ ♔ I NEED IT BY no deadline honestly, so three weeks or a month?

█ ⋮ ♔ COST OF MY ORDER User Image

♔ • ɪᴍᴀɢᴇs : uno dos tres cuatro cinco and the gif
                            ♔ • sᴏɴɢ ʟʏʀɪᴄs :
                            I'm a killer, cold and wrathful
                            Silent sleeper, I've been inside your bedroom
                            I've murdered half the town
                            left you love notes on their headstones
                            I'll fill the graveyards until I have you.

♔ • ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʟᴇᴛᴛᴇs : artistic freedommmm~
                            ♔ • ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ : Vinicious Nathair Kuroki and if you could use this font, I'd really appreciate it! <3 I'd also adore a timeskip~

quick prof:
                            he was a rich boy gone wrong--bored with having everything and everyone at his finger tips, he eventually started having a fascination with Jack the Ripper and heard of rumors that he was actually still alive. he ended up becoming a serial killer himself, using Ripper's tactics, in order to call the real Ripper out. one day the papers said he disappeared, which Vin had, actually now traveling in a circus of psychos with Jack the Ripper as the ringleader. with magic, they put on shows, disappearing from town to town. eventually a reporter that had been writing stories on Vin all this time ends up at one of the shows, sneaks around and sees stuff backstage she shouldn't, and actually ends up kidnapped by the circus, Vin appointed as her "baby sitter."

AND YAAAAS FOR BEAUTIFUL SAMPLES OMFGGGG I somehow managed to narrow it down to some of my faves so you can get an idea of what I like! uno dos ( < so hot I almost died omfg) tresx1000 and the photoshop coding you did for this and this are so amazing to me *O*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff