Welcome to Gaia! ::

kush angeI's Fangirl

Noob

I honestly feel like I have nobody alot too.

Sexy Gekko

11,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl

I'm glad you got company now, but I'm off to sleep. night emotion_hug

Goodnight! emotion_hug

Sexy Gekko

11,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Maybe Summer

Usually all I do on gaia is change my avatar to get art inspiration, but tonight I thought I'd make a post to try and reach out to anyone else who might be feeling the same and I don't regret it. It's nice to know I'm not alone in this feeling.

kush angeI's Fangirl

Noob

Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl
Maybe Summer

Usually all I do on gaia is change my avatar to get art inspiration, but tonight I thought I'd make a post to try and reach out to anyone else who might be feeling the same and I don't regret it. It's nice to know I'm not alone in this feeling.
Theres never really a reason for me. Even though I have a nice family and friends, I just feel so distant

Sexy Gekko

11,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Maybe Summer
Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl
Maybe Summer

Theres never really a reason for me. Even though I have a nice family and friends, I just feel so distant

I've been there before and I thought it was me... honestly I turned to self-harm.. That I do regret. So unfortunately I don't know what advice to offer for that.. Except that you should never convince yourself that you're the problem.

kush angeI's Fangirl

Noob

Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl
Maybe Summer
Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl
Maybe Summer

I've been there before and I thought it was me... honestly I turned to self-harm.. That I do regret. So unfortunately I don't know what advice to offer for that.. Except that you should never convince yourself that you're the problem.
thank-you. I'll try not to blame it on myself.
Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl
Lunatic Banshee
Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl
Lunatic Banshee
Wow. Well, I wasn't expecting deep things this late at night. You do need better friends. Actually a change of environment might do you well. Go out on our own and have fun. Being lonely sucks, but you might be able to learn how to make the most of it. It sounds like you depend a lot on other people for happiness.

I've been told that before.. I don't deny that I depend on others for that. I know it's bad, but when left on my own I get extremely depressed and lash out.. I thought I was getting better at managing, but apparently not.

It'll take time, don't worry. I don't think it's bad, really, it just makes life harder. I believe all of us feel that way at some point or other. Honestly, I think you should see how awesome your own company is. I tend to enjoy being alone, but I like my own crazy brain. I'm a weird one, though. I'm not very social. Maybe you should make some more friends. There is nothing wrong with having, as I call them, party friends (friends you only see when you go out. Friends you don't really ever become close to, but you're always happy to see when you go somewhere). You know yourself better than anyone. What would truly make you happy right now (besides seeing your bf)?

I'm not sure.. I wish I could take the advice of going out on my own and such. Back on the topic of change in environment I'm pretty unhappy living with my mother (whole negative atmosphere thing), but theres nothing I can do at the moment

Yeah, the only way to change that would be to move out. That's never easy, even worse when there are age limitations. So sorry about that.
Don't worry about the loneliness part, you'll figure it out at some point. It might not be today or tomorrow, but you will. You just need to figure out what is best for you and what makes you happy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff