Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
It's crazy how angry people will get at you for stating your opinion and even saying "Not everyone will agree with me, as it IS *MY* personal opinion"

And then they go OMG RAWR UR WRONG SHUT UP U CNT TALK OR HAVE A OPINION IM RITE

The best part is when you weren't even talking to them. You were adding your opinion to an ongoing discussion and then they flying sidekick you in the head with their rage. rofl

Friend

humans are gross

Nymph

Kegokec
It's crazy how angry people will get at you for stating your opinion and even saying "Not everyone will agree with me, as it IS *MY* personal opinion"

The best part is when you weren't even talking to them. You were adding your opinion to an ongoing discussion and then they flying sidekick you in the head with their rage. rofl
Yeah... That's why I ignore over half of the human population.
Well that's the internet for ya

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Filthy Mess
Kegokec

I rarely venture to the forums now. People are too angry and rarely ever do anything but argue anymore. It's sad.

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Azuxa

Yeah. But Gaia wasn't always so angry, collectively. All people do anymore (for the most part) is rage against people who are just trying to have normal conversations. o-O It's crazy

Nymph

Kegokec
Filthy Mess
Kegokec

I rarely venture to the forums now. People are too angry and rarely ever do anything but argue anymore. It's sad.
COme hang out with me and Beloved in our giveaway thread! 2k+ pages of awesome people, Not one single argument <3

Nymph

Kegokec
Azuxa

Yeah. But Gaia wasn't always so angry, collectively. All people do anymore (for the most part) is rage against people who are just trying to have normal conversations. o-O It's crazy
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/beloved-filth-s-charity-giveaway-free-gold-rng-prizes/t.95782019/

Come hang with us <3 We give stuff away all the time and plenty of contests, most of all the people are amazing!

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Filthy Mess
Kegokec
Filthy Mess
Kegokec

COme hang out with me and Beloved in our giveaway thread! 2k+ pages of awesome people, Not one single argument <3

Way to advertise. rofl Alrighty

Nymph

Kegokec
Filthy Mess
Kegokec
Filthy Mess
Kegokec

I'm not advertising to sell or anything! Advertising a good time with great people, and you get free stuff! <3

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Filthy Mess
Kegokec
Filthy Mess
Kegokec
Filthy Mess
Kegokec

I'm not advertising to sell or anything! Advertising a good time with great people, and you get free stuff! <3

I was just picking on you xp I already posted in your thread

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Right?? lol
It's kinda hilarious how uptight people get on the internet.
Like calm the ******** down. No need to have your panties in a bunch.

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
-l- Mi-tan -l-
Right?? lol
It's kinda hilarious how uptight people get on the internet.
Like calm the ******** down. No need to have your panties in a bunch.

Yep. And it didn't even hurt anyone or effect her other than she didn't like my opinion. o.o She could have read it and gone right on about her life and it wouldn't have changed a thing. xD

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Kegokec
Yep. And it didn't even hurt anyone or effect her other than she didn't like my opinion. o.o She could have read it and gone right on about her life and it wouldn't have changed a thing. xD

LOL woooow. That's just... holy crap I can't. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces