Welcome to Gaia! ::

goldcadet's Husbando

User Image

hi yes it's me again, but with less characters because favoritism.
• If you do not draw boys or draw them well do not bother, because I'm going to politely reject you anyways. I'm sorry, it's me not you, I'm picky. You are welcome to draw a freeb if you desire. I'll gladly love and accept it. heart
• Looking for both rlc, auctions, and gold shops. Preferably the former.
• Also looking to commission writings. Gold or rlc.
• I'm looking for all kinds of art: pixels, painty, sketches, high quality, comic pages, all kinds~
• The form is not mandatory haha. And, PMing is fine.

Go head to take a look. Enjoy my boys. emotion_dowant
Things are still kinda under construction~
Also thumbnails are clickable!

Form:
[quote="Psychocryptic"][/quote][size=9]
[b]Name:[/b] (Put your gaia username here)
[b]Anyone you are interested in?:[/b] (Leave blank if you'd rather me choose)
[b]Examples:[/b] (Will you also provide WIPs?)
[b]Will I receive it in a timely manner?:[/b] (If not, how long? Will you also notify me if something came up that makes you busy?)
[b]Prices:[/b] (Link gold shop/auction or your rlc price sheet link here)[/size]

goldcadet's Husbando

User Image

Note to self:
(slots may change over time and interest and picky-ness)

People I'm considering
Aric Val
Aourii
HippoRaptor

People I'm smitten with

Ordering from
Divetus' friend

*Check Evernote for outside commissioners.

goldcadet's Husbando

User Image

I forgot what was going to go here classified_fu

Art Received from within this thread:
(click image for bigger image)

Characters from within this thread:
Asher by Cherubi kun (freeb)

User Image

Characters from outside the thread:
Noneeeee

goldcadet's Husbando

User Image
----✖ Cool Boy
- Full profile -
Daenon , 18

Personality: He is easygoing, highly observant, competitive, sarcastic, a tad assertive, and a bit of a smart-a**. He is obsessed with Hayden. He also likes to play the guitar and video games. He is extremely possessive and a huge pervert. He is also allergic to chocolate and sometimes he smokes when depressed/stressed. He somewhat has abandonment issues and tries to hide it through poking fun at others.

• He owns a big boa constrictor.
• His right arm is riddled with tribal tattoos like on the tektek.
• His mohawk can be drawn straight up or floppy. It has grown out a bit long and he usually ties the back in a ponytail.
• You can make up a outfit for him though he usually likes leather jackets, dark clothing and jeans mostly. Converses or combat boots. He sports a mohawk. Sometimes he wears a lip ring. And, his eyes are teal.
• 6'2" and has a swimmer's build.
• Close as I can get with this tektek. Don't draw the side hair thingys, please. If used.

Senior year-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

goldcadet's Husbando

User Image
----★ Pretty boy
- Full profile -
Hayden, 19

Personality: Tough, headstrong, haughty, irritable, & unenthusiastic. He likes kicking a** and playing American football. He gets angry at the smallest things and he doesn't see it as over reacting.Although he's truculent and hostile, he's not truly malicious unless provoked or is in a "mood". Hayden takes great pride in his physique, and absolutely likes to boast. Not easily impressed and plays hard to get. He tends to like ego inducing compliments.
He'd never admit it, but he likes alot of nerdy things like Star Wars. He also has a terrible sweet tooth.

• You can make up a outfit for him too though he likes sporty clothing and sneakers. If you draw him wearing a Letterman, could you put the letter V on it?
• His eyes are blue violet while his hair is a dirty blonde.
• Has a protective male German Shepard named Denver.
• 6'3" and has this kind of build. He can get pretty tan in the summer. Skin usually this color.

Senior year-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

goldcadet's Husbando

User Image

Daenon x Hayden:
Setting: Modern / High School

Senior year-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Relationship:
It all started when Daen accidentally bumped into Hayden at school. Daen is totally lovestruck with Hayden and is determined to make him his no matter how stubborn pretty boy wants to be. Daen pursues and hit on him constantly which easily fluster and riles up the blonde. But, through all the encounters, fights and bullshit that happens with the two, Hayden starts to enjoy Daen's company despite himself and they even become friends. And, what Hayden really hates? That he is actually falling for this guy! Like hell he'd admit it. He's straight, you know?
• They eventually get together and bicker and banter about any and everything like some married couple.

Music

goldcadet's Husbando

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Daenon x Hayden:
Setting: Modern / High School

Senior year-
Stories
The rise and/or fall of Sir Knightley - Hint -- Your Name
No candy for you - Me
Melody Maker by: carpe primam lucem
Halloween by: Celeste Everstones
Drabble by: piiza prince

goldcadet's Husbando

User Image
----✖ Firebreath
- full profile -
Paragon , 26

His shock collar that is in his refs is important ~
Please draw his facial markings like they are in the refs and not the tektek.
Flaming hair is optional.

Personality: He is ambiguous, cocky, cruel, cheeky, & deceiving. He is known to be selfish and sadistic. Hurt Asher and you're deader than dead. Only he gets the privilege. He's such a bully. He's pretty cynical and a pyromaniac. He is a fire and lighting manipulator. Not immune to lighting though.
He reaally likes soda and meat. Around Asher he can be rather childish too.

• Paragon has blue-purple flame tattoos under his arm wraps.
• The collar around his neck shocks him violently when he does "bad" things. It also can issue tingly zaps when he does good things. The red(middle) one glows when he is disobeying or doing particularly bad things. It makes a loud "ERR" noise or something. (Shocks the living crap out of him). The two green ones on either side of the red one, glows and make a soft "ding" when he is doing particularly good things or obeying.

goldcadet's Husbando

User Image

----★ Ash
- full profile -
Asher , 25

User Image

Personality : He is naive, unpredictable & indiscreet and light-hearted. He can get nervous quickly, & is a tad apologetic. He is also not at all dependable or helpful. Super strong, though. Is a earth manipulator as well. Can be pretty dorky and childish and loves to eat meat.

• Here's his skintone for you to eyedrop. Or, you can eyedrop his refs or w/e, because idk what I am doing.

goldcadet's Husbando

User Image
Paragon x Asher:

Relationship:
Childhood friends that grew apart. Years later they reunite under strained circumstances and slowly ease back into friends that borders something a bit more.
Paragon is usually an a** to Asher, but he does truly care about him which is hard to hide. Asher is like, Paragon's only friend.

Music

goldcadet's Husbando

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Paragon x Asher:
Setting: Cyberpunk / Dystopian

Story / Races and abilities

Stories
My Turf - Mirai Hajime
Business is Business - Mirai Hajime
Do What It Takes (Scratch an Itch) - Mirai Hajime

goldcadet's Husbando

User Image
----✖ Freakshow
-full profile-
Nash, 23

This is as close I could get with a tektek. xD
Gun optional.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Personality : Impatient, jealous, insincere, sometimes touchy and a bit stoic. He seems usually temperate and composed, but talks with a irritated tone, harboring a neutral expression. And, that is if he speaks. He is generally quiet unless talked to or if he feels like talking, resulting him to being cold.

• He is suppose to have 5 piercings in each ear and snake bite piercings.
• As well as Stitches running along his neck. wrist and various places from getting cut up when he was 21. He can't die.
• He is also a shadow manipulator. Shadows also can be Solidify or liquify into whatever he chooses. They tend too look like snakes sometimes.
• He has a custom two barrel revolver named Roseblood. (I do not know what it looks like in detail yet lol)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

goldcadet's Husbando

User Image
----✖ Medusa
-full profile-
Travis, 22

Glowing eyes optional.

Personality : Charismatic, manipulative, devoted, ingenious, exuberant, & gregarious. He is generally good-natured, wise cracking, and audacious. Rarely uses his powers to hurt people or for selfish reasons. He is quite the optimist. LOVES to drop puns, good or bad. He is telepathic, has telekinetic powers, a photographic memory as well a great manipulator. He is great at creating illusions, but not so much lifting things with his powers. He's working on it. He like puzzles, riddles, and things that are particularly difficult for most.

• Gets headaches a lot too.
• His sclera can be drawn white or black when using his powers. When black however, he is not quite himself. And, is pretty evil.

goldcadet's Husbando

User Image

Nash x Travis:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Relationship:
Nash harbors deep feelings for Travis that he tries to push away due to the fear of destroying their friendship, the pain of rejection and the lingering fact that he thinks Travis deserves someone better than him. Travis is the only person he truly cares about and would do anything for; He doesn't want him to hate him. Nash thought he could get over Travis, but he really can't. He has tried. Which leads to this one-sided love where Travis has no idea about Nash's feelings. Nash is also quite jealous of the relationship Travis has with Max.

goldcadet's Husbando

User Image

Nash x Travis:
Setting: Cyberpunk / Dystopian

Story / Races and abilities

Stories

See For Me What I Cannot - Mirai Hajime
Jealous, Jealous - Mirai Hajime
Blurred Lines - Mirai Hajime

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items