... Whatever. 0.34285714285714 34.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Perfect Target

21,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
I pre-registered but forgot to download the game after the release, now I don't have warrior and tidus, so sad

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I am up to the second to last set of stages for the VI event that is going on right now with Terra, if only I could afford more mythril I would be playing it now and not waiting for my stamina to fill up/ XD
I kind of hate these events where you just repeat the same dungeon over and over. I'm not strong enough to take on the hard level, so progress is kind of slow (especially when my game keeps crashing). At least it's more bearable than the Aerith event. Scrolling through that list was the biggest pain.

Tricky Informer

7,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
I liked the Aerith event for the prizes. I played the thing over and over again and got everything I needed for the Syldra summon. Yeaaaaaaaah, now all I need is a playable Faris! (But I don't think she's available even in Japan yet or else I missed her event...? I think not yet though.)

Ovelia Atkascha's Husband

C'mon guys, let's do this!! biggrin Yeah, I missed Sephiroth and Paladin Cecil (Damn Dark Wave. -3-) But let's get Celes now as well!!
New FFXIII dungeon soon! Finally some FF games I'm actually familiar with. No FFXII yet though.

Ice-Cold Friend

Does anyone know if Vincent has already appeared in the JP version?

Friendly Bookworm

Sorry I haven't been online much. Work and a family emergency (still ongoing) happened in order for me to check back and see how everyone was doing and update.

So, starting last night is the FFV Event where you can add Lenna to your party! The concept is the same as how you acquired Aerith, and less tedious than Celes. It takes 1700 Magicite Shards to get Lenna. (Hint: One round of mastering a Normal Level Dungeon will be plenty to score Lenna)

Also added to the Relic Draw is the Healing Staff for Lenna as well.

The Rinoa event ends tomorrow! Make sure you are ready to fight Seifer (hint, he has high physical defense) and Edea (she's very easy). Rinoa's Valkyrie will still be in the Relic Draw after the event is over.

Updating my first post now.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I has been slacking playing this game, I may hate Rinoa but I should at least do her event if only for completion sake.

Friendly Bookworm

The Final Fantasy XIII Event and Relic Draw is going on! Add Snow and get collecting memories!

And Holy Mythril Batman.

How's everyone doing so far?
Laili
The Final Fantasy XIII Event and Relic Draw is going on! Add Snow and get collecting memories!

And Holy Mythril Batman.

How's everyone doing so far?

Is your event giving out Snow? Mine's giving out Vanille

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I am with Moo, I am getting Vanille, would like to know how to get Snow though...and, of course, why the heck some are getting Snow (if this is the case) and others Vanille.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Anyone got any tips on how to get past Anima and its regeneration of canon things? Because it is starting to piss me off and out of the 10 mythril I had I am now down to 1.
Nafretiti
Anyone got any tips on how to get past Anima and its regeneration of canon things? Because it is starting to piss me off and out of the 10 mythril I had I am now down to 1.

Only kill one of them and put up with the counter-hits. That's the easiest way.

----

As for getting Snow, you need to do this:

-Complete FF6 World of Balance
-Then do FF4 Earth Crystal / Underground / Eblana arc
-Then do the first part of FF6 World of Ruin (until you would get the airship)
-You'll get an early scenario of FF8 (where you fight Ifrit...)
-...and then you'll unlock the scenario in FF13 to get Snow.

He's not event. Vanille is event (do the FF13 event until you accumulate 1k memories.)

-----

Also, Locke's is straightforward: blitz through a slightly easier version of FF6.
Nafretiti

I just attacked the main body and ignored the rest. But I was on normal. I heard someone suggest hard attackers (Cloud/Sephiroth) equipped with retaliate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff