Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silent Conversationalist

19,975 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Yeah, so, I received two Tier 1 rewards instead of a Tier 2 which is kind of lame.

Vermillion Bandit

I have the exact same problem. I should have a tier 2 reward, but instead I have an extra tier 1 and the shop is not letting my buy anything right now to try and finish the tier 2 again.

In a relationship with a married man

Same. Glad others are experiencing the same issue. I thought I goofed up somewhere. sweatdrop

Nayota's Waifu

Timid Gawker

Rainbow Fairy

47,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Same here..

Didn't notice or pay much attention until after I open the second tier 1 and noticed it was the tier 1 choices instead of the rainbow hair options.

Really don't want to have to to spend past the 5th tier to reset to get to the second in order to get the tier 2 reward.
Same thing on my end.
I'm also having this problem.
Hopefully it gets fixed soon... I really want the Rainbow Assassin's Rose Locks.

Kind Bookworm

(Same thing with me... Thought it was just some silly typo, but it actually gave out the wrong reward. o_____o" Haven't opened either yet though, just to be safe.)

Ruthless Streaker

i had the same problem and messed up royally and opened mine crying can i get a do over?!

Time-traveling Muse

11,875 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
I'm having the same problem. I spent up to Tier 3 and got two Tier 1 rewards and one Tier 3.

Shy Husband

gaia_crown
        same issue here as well.♡

Fashionable Pal

Same here, hopefully it gets fixed and I'm happy im not the only one it happened to o:
Like someone up there said I don't want to have to buy all the way back around ;-;

Ice-Cold Capitalist

13,675 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
This happened to me as well! x.x I'm up to that point again on the tier, but I'm scared to redeem it.

Illuminated Kitsune

26,190 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
This happened to me too. I hope it gets resolved soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff