Welcome to Gaia! ::

i think idk just the single standard ones in my lobes

im 19 i hope i don't cry too hard

iffy cellar 's Princess

Ladykiller

first holes ??

Fashionable Fatcat

I did it myself with a gun and it sucked after, your ears might be very tender and sore. Sleep on your back and give them sea salt baths to keep them healthy. It might take a month or more to heal and even then it can have problems from time to time.
thats pie
first holes ??

ya do u think am old enough to make such crazy decision

Popular Capitalist

6,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
it's like 3 sec of pain my friend JUST REMEMBER TO TURN THEM EVERY NIGHT N KEEP THEM CLEAN u HAVE to clean then nightly and turn them all the time but only w clean fingers.
Fukkles
I did it myself with a gun and it sucked after, your ears might be very tender and sore. Sleep on your back and give them sea salt baths to keep them healthy. It might take a month or more to heal and even then it can have problems from time to time.

mom stop ur scaring me

kush angeI's Fangirl

Noob

I was 6. it didn't hurt dude.

Fashionable Fatcat

route one
it's like 3 sec of pain my friend JUST REMEMBER TO TURN THEM EVERY NIGHT N KEEP THEM CLEAN u HAVE to clean then nightly and turn them all the time but only w clean fingers.
DO NOT TURN THEM! This will make the skin healing tear and take longer. Clean them but don't twist, they wont stick to the skin while it heals.

Star

don't get it done with a gun for the love of god
a piercing needle PIERCES the skin
a gun just rips through the skin
piercing needles hurt way less and are less likely to give you infections and problems later on
route one

when i was 8 i got them pierced but i replaced the sterling silver ones with fake metal and i had an allergic reaction. they've been closed up ever since

High-functioning Smoker

i got mine done when i was a baby i cant even remember the pain muahahhaaa
thirdculturekid
don't get it done with a gun for the love of god
a piercing needle PIERCES the skin
a gun just rips through the skin
piercing needles hurt way less and are less likely to give you infections and problems later on

I'm going to professional shop downtown so its not up 2 me

Popular Capitalist

6,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Fukkles
route one
DO NOT TURN THEM! This will make the skin healing tear and take longer. Clean them but don't twist, they wont stick to the skin while it heals.

i mean my uncle didn't twist em n the skin regrew around the backs of the posts
Horripilate
i got mine done when i was a baby i cant even remember the pain muahahhaaa

not everyone is blessed with the power of consent as an infant mad
Fukkles
route one

screaming
what do i do
do i turn them or no

the pro will prob tell me anyway

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items