Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cesihl's Prince

Supreme Hero

27,100 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Why can't I access my inventory?
If I missed an announcement then I won't question this but I've looked back at the announcement logs and the only one I saw about an update was the marriage one.

Genesis's Boss

Dapper Leaf

I only heard this information from a friend, someone correct me if I'm wrong. Apparently, when the Olympus Gate was released, everyone opened theirs all at once and it crashed Gaia. When it was running again, everyone's inventories were disabled. I'm sure before long they'll be accessible.

Cesihl's Prince

Supreme Hero

27,100 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Richard Craven
I only heard this information from a friend, someone correct me if I'm wrong. Apparently, when the Olympus Gate was released, everyone opened theirs all at once and it crashed Gaia. When it was running again, everyone's inventories were disabled. I'm sure before long they'll be accessible.

They didn't even do an announcement about the olympus gates being opened?

Genesis's Boss

Dapper Leaf

V i c e y
Richard Craven

Should be here. Click

Cesihl's Prince

Supreme Hero

27,100 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Richard Craven
V i c e y
Richard Craven

Should be here. Click

Yeah I didn't get that one lol

Familiar Shapeshifter

17,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
Richard Craven

This is correct due to how they handled the sealed copies of the item.

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
so the sealed junk crashed gaia? maybe they should have let ppl opened them when they bought em instead of making us wait neutral

beg for your life's Partner In Crime

Shady Ladykiller

43,800 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • OTP 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
anadentone
so the sealed junk crashed gaia? maybe they should have let ppl opened them when they bought em instead of making us wait neutral

1. No one bought them.
2. They couldn't have let us open them the day we got them for DONATING, because they were still making the item list still and have only decided on what is available as of today.

Sooo.

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Touhru Adachi
anadentone

1. No one bought them.
2. They couldn't have let us open them the day we got them for DONATING, because they were still making the item list still and have only decided on what is available as of today.

Sooo.

i meant they as in us
why not pospone the opening of the gates until after they finished the listing? biggrin

beg for your life's Partner In Crime

Shady Ladykiller

43,800 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • OTP 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
anadentone
i meant they as in us
why not pospone the opening of the gates until after they finished the listing? biggrin

I know what you meant.
They did postpone the opening until they finished the listing. But everyone got overly excited and opened them all at once and overloaded the server.

Perfect Saint

-ScourgeTheHedghog-
Richard Craven

This is correct due to how they handled the sealed copies of the item.
I think this was the the thing Zero Omega was afraid of when he considered putting an open all feature for the Philosopher Caches.
Wow. Good thing he didn't do it back then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff