never looked it up

Girl-Crazy Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
edikit
i guess i just don't understand how it's different from bisexuality
Some one that was bi once told me that they like boys one way, and girls another. Pans don't care about things like that. They'll like any guy, girl, or any thing in between or outside if so long as they are an individual that they like. They love regardless of the bits and pieces or the way some one presents them self. Again, with in limits set by the pansexual.

Or, that's my understanding.
Bismark von Kaiser
contrapassov2
edikit

bisexuality implies only males and females
pansexuality implies males, females, mtf, ftm, genderfluid, genderqueed, agender, etc

all of those things could be fit into 2 categories. sooner or later if you ******** wearing two different colored socks its gonna be called bi-socksual

go be insufferable somewhere else

Wheezing Hellraiser

Bismark von Kaiser
im a trans-mobilequeer, pizzasexual VCR stuck in a mans body, pls no hate i will delete your comment.

Holy s**t, I'm not the only one. crying crying

Feral Wolf

Ria Ameino
Elite Hiker Wolf
In my honest opinion, it seems like the same thing as Bisexual.

it isn't. Bisexuality has a preference for the body and prefers physical contact. pansexuals dont look at sexuality, literally. and rarely have sexual relations

So is it supposed to be like, less of a sexual relationship, more of an emotional relationship? Or just learning to not into sex as much?
Don't mean to sound ignorant, but according to someone who claimed to be Pansexual, they told me the only different was Pansexuals dated Transexuals also.
But I would assume a Bisexual wouldn't give a flying ******** also, since they're attracted to either gender to begin with.

High-functioning Fatcat

PaleLittleBum
People love to question and be ignorant about everything. There are still people that say the Holocaust never happened. And you expect everyone to acknowledge a sexuality? It is sad, but in reality, ignorance is never going away.

yeah like .05% of the global population think the holocaust never happened so its a great anology

Animal Friend

23,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
contrapassov2
edikit

pansexuality implies males, females, mtf, ftm, genderfluid, genderqueed, agender, etc
but aren't all of those other identities still somewhere on the spectrum of male and female?
does bisexuality inherently imply that you're not attracted to the other identities?

High-functioning Fatcat

contrapassov2
Bismark von Kaiser
contrapassov2
edikit

all of those things could be fit into 2 categories. sooner or later if you ******** wearing two different colored socks its gonna be called bi-socksual

go back to tumblr
Ikachi
I feel like the majority of people who claim that sexuality are kids who don't actually understand what they are saying, they ruin it for the people who are actually pan sexual. I don't actually know anyone who is pan sexual but I've met plenty of people who claimed it but couldn't actually explain it to me without sounding like a wiki copy and paste...that makes it seem unreal to me even though I know it exists.

ah yes, the "they're not really -sexual and makes us real -sexuals look bad" meme
le tumblr hullabaloo

this is why i think the flags are a bad idea

High-functioning Fatcat

edikit
contrapassov2
edikit

but aren't all of those other identities still somewhere on the spectrum of male and female?
does bisexuality inherently imply that you're not attracted to the other identities?

its a spectrum of how much of a special snowflake you are

Lonely Demigod

12,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Elite Hiker Wolf
Ria Ameino
Elite Hiker Wolf
In my honest opinion, it seems like the same thing as Bisexual.

it isn't. Bisexuality has a preference for the body and prefers physical contact. pansexuals dont look at sexuality, literally. and rarely have sexual relations

So is it supposed to be like, less of a sexual relationship, more of an emotional relationship? Or just learning to not into sex as much?
Don't mean to sound ignorant, but according to someone who claimed to be Pansexual, they told me the only different was Pansexuals dated Transexuals also.
But I would assume a Bisexual wouldn't give a flying ******** also, since they're attracted to either gender to begin with.

you are correct in all ways. really it depends on how sexual they are. if they look for sex or physical contact: bi, if they dont notice it until after they are attached emotionally: pan
Because there are already commonly accepted terms that cover it. Pan sexuality is really just splitting hairs. Bi-sexual covers it but people are so hell bent on being special and unique that they have to hyper specialize what they are so that they stand out from the crowd to feel better. We get it, bi is two and pan is all, but really there are only two to be/like.
So personally, I don't acknowledge it. Pansexuality, to me, is the equivalent of those guys in skinny jeans, a scarf (despite it being summer), thick glasses frames (no lenses), and a crazy mustache. Just doing everything they can to define themselves.

Lonely Demigod

12,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
contrapassov2
Bismark von Kaiser
contrapassov2
edikit

ignore him, he is an idiot.
Bismark von Kaiser
contrapassov2
Bismark von Kaiser
contrapassov2
edikit

go back to tumblr

i think tumblr's objectively bad, try again

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out