WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

soul of ana
Pistol Kiss
emotion_kirakira please?

I think it is adorable 10/10 heart
Thank you.
8.5//10
I love the colors and its sooo cute c: I'm not a big fan of noses on avi's but hey, it works haha
gaia_kittenstar

Amorous Strawberry

18,325 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
7/10

A bit too busy, and the arms kind of blend into the background. But really, I think its super cute! An the colors all work well together!

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

xFortissimo
8.5//10
I love the colors and its sooo cute c: I'm not a big fan of noses on avi's but hey, it works haha
gaia_kittenstar
Without it the face looks flat and the eyes too far apart. Thanks

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Ecchi Cutie
7/10

A bit too busy, and the arms kind of blend into the background. But really, I think its super cute! An the colors all work well together!
Considering the background is lavender and the arms are cream I do not see how? Any suggestions?

High-functioning Detective

7/10

The avi is fairly cute, and the colors blend and match really well, but it just seems like there is a little too much going on. Also I am not a huge fan of the face.

Naughty Pants

I actually like the nose. It works well with the higher-up-on-the-face eyes and balances them out. For some reason I associate your avis with extra face details like noses and makeup.

As for the avi - I really like the color movement. The body is paler than the background, especially where the gate sits. I actually wish that gate was lighter in the background because I like the blending of all the cool muted tones. I'm wondering if you can drak just hints of that dark back into the avi - we see it in the eyes but a sliver of black peeking out under the crown or torso layers might balance that big black gate behind you.

Overall I'd say 8.5 / 10 - solid style, good layering on the avatar, has some minor visual balance issues with light/dark.

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Jasmine Snape
7/10

The avi is fairly cute, and the colors blend and match really well, but it just seems like there is a little too much going on. Also I am not a huge fan of the face.
I really dont have many items on? Any suggestions?

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

YourAzureGoddess
I actually like the nose. It works well with the higher-up-on-the-face eyes and balances them out. For some reason I associate your avis with extra face details like noses and makeup.

As for the avi - I really like the color movement. The body is paler than the background, especially where the gate sits. I actually wish that gate was lighter in the background because I like the blending of all the cool muted tones. I'm wondering if you can drak just hints of that dark back into the avi - we see it in the eyes but a sliver of black peeking out under the crown or torso layers might balance that big black gate behind you.

Overall I'd say 8.5 / 10 - solid style, good layering on the avatar, has some minor visual balance issues with light/dark.
Ahh thank you. I removed the background since it was only a last minute add on to make it pop against gaia's white forums.
Thank you <3

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
the legs don't work and there is a weird connection between the arms and the dress, probably needs a lavender vest to connect the two. And those legs are too childish for the dramatic bird and scythe.

7.5/10

Toxic Trickster

Your nose distracts me too well xp

Romantic Demigod

Pistol Kiss
soul of ana
Pistol Kiss
emotion_kirakira please?

I think it is adorable 10/10 heart
Thank you.

You are welcome

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Tuesday Mournings
the legs don't work and there is a weird connection between the arms and the dress, probably needs a lavender vest to connect the two. And those legs are too childish for the dramatic bird and scythe.

7.5/10
Can you suggest a lavender vest? Also the legs are staying since i dumbly bought them while they were overpriced last night and have nothing to replace them.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces