Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
So, you probably just found this game and it's Ok, I did too.
I know some people are hesitant to sign up for it so I'll just give a brief rundown of what it is.

Really, it's just another build your base and defend/attack others type of simulation game.

Screenshot
User Image

The tutorial takes a while and if you're like me you'll probably stop caring since there's too many buildings to learn and menus to sort through (ok, there aren't too many menus but it does get overwhelming). I take it back, there are a lot of menus and buildings to sort through.

The game is similar in gameplay to Backyard Monsters but I liked the charm of that game a lot more. You get to name your player as well as your castle.
Here it doesn't look like you get to really watch the attack but rather you just send troops after choosing who to attack and what wall.
An explanation of the attack system: zOMG! Edition:

Imagine having a menu open up when you attack an animated and a few slots pop up around it. You have to choose what ring you want to use for the battle and what slot you want to place it in. Click confirm, let it load a bit and then you either get a "Victory!" screen or "Failure" if you just can't beat the scripted tutorial battle. You should look into that...

So the tutorial ends at Level 5 since most options have been unlocked. It took me about 10 minutes give or take. It doesn't appear to give you Gaia gold or items. I still haven't found out if I can see or attack kingdoms from my Gaia friend list but I do see other players and there is a search function in the upper right corner. There is also a chat function that connects to everyone else or to your team (no clue how to make or start a team may just be by invite).

I must say, the artstyle is quite pleasing.

So far not liking the gameplay...

Bored.
I'm done.

Newbie Bloodsucker

Pretty helpful.
I'm not sure what integration they're talking about if you can't earn gaia stuff or interact with people from gaia.

10,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
i would rather have zomg back sad
Cirnol64

Imagine having a menu open up when you attack an animated and a few slots pop up around it. You have to choose what ring you want to use for the battle and what slot you want to place it in. Click confirm, let it load a bit and then you either get a "Victory!" screen or "Failure" if you just can't beat the scripted tutorial battle. You should look into that...

,,,It doesn't appear to give you Gaia gold or items.

Thank you for the info. I'll pass.

jue94
i would rather have zomg back sad

Ditto ^
its SO BORING they shut down zOMG which was an awesome game and they put in THIS? scream

Playful Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tycoon 200
Have any screenshots? My computer died; I'm on a Kindle fire and it doesn't appear to be compatible with the game, but I'm curious to see what it is...

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Barnbrat
Have any screenshots? My computer died; I'm on a Kindle fire and it doesn't appear to be compatible with the game, but I'm curious to see what it is...

Added one. Thanks for the suggestion. smile

Playful Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tycoon 200
Cirnol64
Barnbrat

Added one. Thanks for the suggestion. smile

Thanks

Borg

Good preview. I can't tip from FF for some reason, but... smile

Sigh. I miss zOMG!

Destructive Singing

45,850 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
I wish we could play it without registering. There's so much stuff and ads getting to my email already because I registered for games that I played for a month or 2. >.<
Still, thanks for showing us the screen and telling what the game is about. I kinda want to hope that it'll help Gaia slowly get back to its former beauty. ^^

Borg

Lionheart I
Pretty helpful.
I'm not sure what integration they're talking about if you can't earn gaia stuff or interact with people from gaia.

Or even login through Gaia.

I didn't look too long (have to run), but can you login via FB or Twitter?

Destructive Singing

45,850 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
raggedy grrl
Lionheart I
Pretty helpful.

Or even login through Gaia.

I didn't look too long (have to run), but can you login via FB or Twitter?

I took a quick look and didn't really see any FB/Twitter option either.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

If I can't play with my Gaia account, I don't see a point in bothering.

The graphics and title make me wonder if this game is ripping off heavily influenced by Age of Empires. Tell me, is that big building in the center a Town Center that generates basic Villager units?

Velvetine Zealot

37,225 Points
  • A Magnificent Epilogue to Our Youth 500
  • Dauntless Sovereign 500
  • Melonsta X 500
So it's essentially a smartphone game migrated to the pc?

Invisible Diamond

gonk i just want to spend my gaia cash in this game that has nothing to do with gaia dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff