Welcome to Gaia! ::

This thread is used for my samples and such
User Image

"I am ******** crazy, but I am Free" // "Live fast, Die young, Be wild, and Have fun"

K walked around the party for seemed like hours. How hard could it be to find four people? A simple task like this would've been easy if he wasn't surrounded by douchebags wall to wall and if he had the ability to hear his own thoughts, but no lots of ******** are being given about how much this party is killing K's job. By the full walk around K had already finished his beer and was feeling a bit aggravated. He could find anyone! The Tri Sig girls waiting on two ounces, The frat dude looking for his blow, or the meth-head tha... Stop pause there he was. Like a strung out sign from God. This tweeker kid had just walk into a bathroom with some drunk girl and K was following whether he was c**k blocking or not. On the way to the door K grabbed one of the bottles of tequila and stashed it in his bag, he would definitely need it for later. K approached the door and turned the knob to find the obvious. It was locked... But K was prepared for this. "Occupied" K just ignored the meth-heads twangy voice as he took out his EZ pick gun and place the pick part into the keyhole and after five clicks it was open. K once again turned the knob and this time walked his happy little a** in. Once inside he was met with a loud, "What the ******** man? I'm trying to get laid!" he got that a lot. K simply looked at the girl who was halfway done taking the tweekers pants off. "Hey girl you're relieved of duty." The girl dazedly stumbled out the door and closed it. As the meth-head watched K take out some blow and a credit card then cut it into two lines, he couldn't help but wonder who the hell this dude was. "Who the ******** are? What do you want?" K smirked a little bit as he was thinking of that one Beyonce song. "Baby I want you! nah nah! Hahaha! What's your name man?" The meth-head was looking very confused. What the hell was this strangers deal? "Anthony. Why do you need my na-" K interrupted Anthony. "You like coke Anthony?" K took his hit and rose back up. "Aaahhh woah... Man you should take a hit."

"Why?" K passed the card and a rolled up dollar to Anthony. As Anthony snorted his line, K explained his reason for dropping in. "I'm here on business, I believe you ordered some drugs from a man named Jeremy Black?" Anthony froze up for a second, and K reassured him. "Chill out homes, you're not in trouble. Jeremy's marked you as a 'favorite' customer, which entitles you to a lay with your purchase." K reached around Anthony's shoulders to make out with him. Anthony began feeling him up only to part lips for a second. "I don't usually get with guys, I'm not really a big a**l fan." K slipped Anthony's hand into his shorts, and Anthony's eyes widened. He began to kiss back more vigorously and took out a camera to take a video.

Time Skip~<3

"So now that thats done. Let's talk about your purchase. Jeremy has listed you as a 'favorite' because you owe us money and you have habit of ducking on us, so before I give you our drugs I need your last payment plus interest and the money for this purchase plus a press fee for that video of me and you getting strange." Anthony chuckled a bit, it seemed like he felt unthreatened. "You owe us over five hundred" Anthony pushed K to the corner and took out a knife. "I thought you said I wasn't in trouble, besides I wasn't ever planning to pay Jeremy that money." Anthony drew the knife closer to K's neck. K rolled his eyes and gave Anthony a swift kick in the testicles. "I lied..." Anthony doubled over and screamed in pain, but K wasn't quite through. He grabbed anthony by the hair and slammed his face on the sink. Anthony dropped himself on his back to the floor his face now a bloody mess. He looked up at K whose figure was blocking out the light from the sealing. Anthony barely conscious, strung out of his mind, ears ringing, and eyesight blurry could only associate this person standing before him with a demon sent from hell, no, Satan himself here to collect another damned soul for his collection. The thought crossing his mind Anthony tried to back up and flee in terror but he was already back up to the bathtub. He saw K reach in his bag and pull something out, his eyesight too blurry to tell what it was, but he found out quickly and began trembling when he felt cold metal on his forehead. K with his finger on the trigger thought of how perfect this was going. He did drugs, got laid, and was possibly about to kill someone without anyone knowing because the music was much too loud. "Anthony do you know why Jeremy sent me?" Anthony shook his head, unable to speak. "Because I get results. I don't let snivelling little cunts like you ******** him like a b***h! That's my job... I know his game though if I were to kill you know, he wouldn't get his money and besides I like you. You're d**k's big and when I show Jeremy that video of you ******** me, we're going to ******** like animals. So i'm letting you live... For now..." K put the gun back in his bag and opened up the bottle of patron, then poured some of it on Anthony's head. K then threw a towel over his head. "Clean yourself up and get the ******** out of my sight." Anthony ran out of the bathroom and out of the house clearly scared for his life and K just decided to get another drink.

Once K cooled down, chuckled to himself thinking how piss Camilla would be when she sees blood on one of the Tri Sig bathroom sinks. K was very tired by now. He had to shake down someone, he still couldn't find those other three customers, and he felt like there was an overbearing amount of cisgendered-heterosexuals here. "Ugh you go to college thinking there would be queers everywhere but nope... just a bunch of cis-hets..." then suddenly it hit. As K moved through the rooms he felt his queer-counter go off like he was in a gay blast site. someone very close was just as queer as he was. Then K saw them A person taking pictures, in a dark colored tutu. "I'd say take a picture it lasts longer but I think you beat me to it" The person didn't look very queer, but it was a ABC party it would be best to assume the only really queer looking people were K and Camilla. "I'm really sorry for sneaking up on you like that, My name's Jorah, you can call me K. What is your's friend?"

Who?:: Rowen
Where?:: Sigma Sigma Sigma house
Why?:: Party
Wear?:: The Stag Prince
What?:: Bonfire - Childish Gambino
OOC:: I just want to take a second to reflect on how horrible my character is xD
User Image

"I am ******** crazy, but I am Free" // "Live fast, Die young, Be wild, and Have fun"

The day was calm, the birds of the morning had long since passed. K lay waking up sweetly on him and his lover's bed. It was no longer morning morning, but K never woke up early to see the morning or the early birds and songs. He was a man who marched to his own beat and nothing would stop that, but today may have interrupted his process. There was a tune playing on the speakers downstairs. after a bit of closer investigation it was "Seven Wonders" by Fleetwood Mac featuring the off key stylings of Jeremy black. K laughed a bit as he put on his underwear and walked down stairs. As K approached the stereo he made a conscious effort to play something more mode setting. When he took the Fleetwood Mac CD out of the stereo, he heard Jeremy's terrible singing continue for a bit before coming to a short stop, it made K giggle a bit. he then plugged the auxiliary into his phone and played "Strawberry bubblegum" by Justin Timberlake. K walked into the kitchen and leaned on the frame behind Jeremy and then called him out to surprise him. "Whatcha got there Mr. Black?" said K. Jeremy turned around quickly from the stove to see his half naked lover leaning up against the wall and eyeing him like a piece of meat. "Morning! just making us some breakfast." K came up to Jeremy and embraced him for a passionate kiss then parted for short dialogue.

"It's only noon though. You should come back to bed..." said K in a very sad pouty voice with a face to match. "Well we gotta eat." said Jeremy before taking K back for more mouth action. Jeremy then flipped sides and had K on the counter by the stove, literally about to do all kinds of anti-leviticus non sense but K stopped him. "Hey babe... this is hot and all, but breakfast is burning..." Jeremy quickly got off K and went back to attending the stove. "Oh ********... the omelettes all burnt!". K chuckled a bit at Jeremy's unfortunate inability to cook then went upstairs to shower and change. K had already turned on the shower head when Jeremy just starts stripping and accompanying him. "You got room for one more?" K wrapped his arms around Jeremy, kissed him, and then said. "Always"

Time Skip ~<3

K and Jeremy ended up back on their bed after a long, intimate, pruney, and extra steamy shower. Both in each other's arms. "K i'm gonna need you to do something for me tonight" said Jeremy. "Jare I'm gonna do everything for you tonight!" said K. "Not like that, kid..." responded Jeremy "Oh... then how?" asked K. "there's a party at the triple-sigs house on campus and i need your help running some dope. Some tri sigma girls bought two ounces of weed, some a*****e chad brad ordered some coke, and my favorite. A young tweaker wanted to buy a script of roofies, 5 viles of GHB, and a gram of meth. These clients are all at the party, so get into costume and take my car then rush over there." Instructed Jeremy. "Does it ever seem like we're bad people?" asked K. "We are bad people..." said Jeremy very coldly. K got dressed in his fairy king costume: a pair of green short shorts, lots of fake ivy leafs and flowers, a wire ivy mask, a flower crown, a tacky ivy themed necklace, some ivy themed tassels, and some needle tip pheasant feathers stabbed through K's back. "Babe can you help me out with some of these? like could kinda get one in, but these other feathers are gonna be hard to reach" asked K. Jeremy helped his young love impale his back with the pheasant feathers, then cleaned off the blood with some peroxide. K gave Jeremy one last kiss before he left and began walking out the door. Across the street was some grindr house party or some sleazy s**t like that. K could already tell one of those grimey dudes was about to hit on him, especially since he was barely dressed. Then over from across the street he heard a cat call... "Hey baby I like those feathers! Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" K smirked and chuckled a bit, then responded with, "No but it hurt when I was dragging myself out of hell." K got in Jeremy's maserati and then drove off to the Tri-Sigma house. Once there K made his way into the house. "Oh god... Typical greek party. Assholes at every turn." K continued on to get a beer and look for his clients.

Who?:: No one
Where?:: Sigma Sigma Sigma house
Why?:: Party
Wear?:: The Stag Prince
User Image

xxxxxWining and Dining, drinking and driving
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcessive buying, Overdose and dyin'
                              On our drugs and our love
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxAnd our dreams and our rage
                              xxxxxxxBlurring the lines between real and the fake
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xxmoηey is the ąηthem σf ƨucceƨƨ

AJ looked out the window of the car, this was their first experience being far from home for an extended period of time. They took a quick look at their life it hadn't been all bad. Their parents were wealthy military scientists, they themselves won a local humanitarian award for their focus on the trans inclusiveness in the public school system. Although they had good accomplishments and wealthy parents made and molded by new money, it could never outweigh what their father did to them. Slag is an experimental substance that is collected from a cocktail of radioactive material. Such materials and byproducts are superheated and left in an acidic liquid in which they dissolve, and are made in to a base liquid. this gritty liquid is strangely not caustic while it is actively giving off radiation, but when inactive the substance becomes very corrosive and caustic. It was first tested as a new type of fuel, but after several negative outcomes the mechanical use of Slag was deemed worthless. In further study of the substance it was discovered that there were microscopic organisms thriving in it. When tested on animal Slag was shown to give them odd mutations that proved troublesome for the observers. When a monkey becomes invisible and starts throwing explosive crap at you, things tend to get out of hand... These mutations always proved to be random, but for animals every dose had a different mutation. The only threatening thing about it was once the test subjects received their first dose they appeared to have record breaking health while on it, but once the Slag became inactive the test subjects suffered from chronic vomiting, internal bleeding, and major organ failure. It was discovered in human trials that the individualized mutation stuck to the recipient. This is where AJ comes in.

Around AJ's tenth birthday their father had came to them with disturbing news that they had a very life threatening illness, but they qualified for experimental treatment. From then on AJ's father had injected AJ with Slag every week and monitored the effects. AJ could fondly remember their first experience with their power. It was when they were twelve. AJ was walking home and some local high school jerk cornered them in an alley. He grabbed AJ by the collar and pinned them to the ground. While AJ was pinned down, they noticed that he was unbuckling his belt. AJ knew what was going to happen, but in that brief moment they couldn't do anything. AJ closed their eyes, and started counting their heart beat. The other boy not much older than them was about to rape them and god knows what else, but all was interrupted when AJ opened their eyes and saw the boy looking around cluelessly. In a closer analysis of the situation, the boy was transparent. the walls of the alley were also see-through, but what was strange is that AJ could see themselves looking at them as if from a window with the same situation both characters and all. Everything behind the high schooler was blurring and blank. When AJ passed other people and walls escaping from the bully it all seemed familiar, the people and walls all transparent moving in real time; the walls being a mirror of them in full color and life as if it were someone else's view of them.

AJ remembered then once they came out of this odd "Inter-Dimension" they suffered from a fit of vomiting and nausea then fainted. They woke up hours later in a hospital surrounded by military police, their parents, and with an IV drip of the dark purple liquid, called Slag, attached to their arm.

It was one of the most painful times in AJ's life, when they realized their parents had been using them as a test subject. Aj's slow stroll down memory lane was then interrupted by a stern sounding Women's voice. "Did you take it yet?" "What?.." replied AJ. "The Slag. Did you take it yet?" AJ averted their gaze from the back of the driver's seat to the scenery out the window again and replied. "I've been in this car for hours and thats all you seem to talk to me about.... As a matter of fact, no I haven't taken it yet..." AJ sat silently for a while not noticing that their veins were pulsing. "How much longer do til we get there?" the woman answered, "twenty minutes."AJ looked down at their hand, their veins had started to glow in sync with the pulsations. "Valerie give me that dose of Slag..." "Don't you think i'm a little busy to cater to your addiction?" "You bit-" In a purple flash AJ vanished without finishing their sentence. They were in the inter-dimension as they'd been many times before, but something was different. it was normal to be intangible in the inter-dimension, but not only did AJ fall through the car, they were falling through the ground.

In explanation, The inter-dimension is an unset hub that at the time is only visible to individuals who go through it. In the inter-dimension the individual is an intangible being. Every wall seen is a doorway into another dimension. As the individual from the current inter-dimension enters another physical dimension, the individual from the physical commutes to the inter dimension and both exchange places.

As AJ fell through the ground they saw themselves in the reflection of the surface wall and as they fell the inter-dimension began to fade back into the physical dimension. Aj was now looking at a ceiling become rapidly farther away from them. Two sounds broke in the hallway that second. A loud [********] followed by a "THUD". AJ lay on the floor for a second before getting up. It had only been 10 seconds since they disappeared from the car, but that phasewalk used up a lot of Slag and AJ could feel it. Aj coughed out some blood on the floor then look at the sign on the wall that said Boy's dorm. "Well... at least I'm here"

ι ąм τнε мσ∂εℓ-τyρε: Radical Queer
                              ι ƒєєℓ ѕσ ∂郃єяєяєηт: Pissed off
                              ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: I hate Slag so much...
                              ωнєяє αм ι: Boy's dorm
                              тнє ρєσρℓє ι кησω:no one
User Image

Ⓝoel Ⓡamirez
Banjaxed and broken, smashed up in bits,
That is the only way everything fits.
All held together
spitballs and string.
Splinters of wood
on a bird's broken wing

Now what's together
will soon come apart
when it's all over
no back to the start.

It was ugly... That was the only way Noel could describe it. He knew for so long that as soon as his father brought them to L.A. for a vacation, that he would be going to this crappy, insufferable, mundane place of education. He was still trying to stomach Los Angeles, but I guess there wasn't time for that now, because he has something new to puke about. Noel and his.. "Family" are from the east coast, Asheville, North Carolina, to be perfectly exact and the story of their cross country move has a lot to do with his Parents relationship. Noel's father spent a lot of his time roading for indie bands, which is how he met Noel's Mom. Noel's mom, was the vocalist and lead guitar in an Indie band called "GoGo" After she started dating Noel's dad, she asked him to Manage the band and shortly after they got married. A lot of Noel's family history is trivial, but one relevant thing that can be said is, he absolutely hates Los Angeles. His mother, the most sincere creative person in Noel's life, died at a very crucial time

Anemoi: Location
Concordia: Feelings
Vesta: Company
Venus: Vanity
User Image

The Mind
of the Subject
will
Desperately Struggle
to Create memories
Where none
Exist

"Could I at least get your name?" Asked Jaime. "You can call me Brookes..." Said the mysterious man. It had been many hours since their depart from brooklyn and this man, "Brookes" had never answered a single one of Jaime's questions. It puzzled him, because he was still very uninformed of what was happening. Brookes pretty much stole Jaime from the hospital, and since then Jaime has asked every important question he could, 'Who are you?, Where are you taking me? Are you going to kill me? Why did you kidnap me?', yet Brookes had never answered once and these questions were asked hours ago. Now that Brookes seemed responsive, Jaime figured he could get some kind of information out of him. "Well, 'Brookes' why did you take me from the hospital?" Asked Jaime to Brookes. "Because your powers had spiked." Answered Brooks. Jaime's curiosity grew after hearing Brookes' vague answer, so he decided to dig a little deeper. "How did you know about my powers? Only my foster mom knew and we still had to keep it a secret." Jaime's tone began to sound a little more irritable and snide, but Brookes didn't seem to give him much control of the conversation. "Let's just say that your stunt with the extra wall in the house wasn't structurally sound." Jaime's face grimaced, he felt a little insulted, what he did was a feat of heroism yet he was being mocked by someone he had never met in his life. "Oh is that supposed to be funny?! I saved my family from a dangerous psycho!" Exclaimed Jaime. Brookes then yelled back."By breaching a wall through a man! The crime scene investigators can't even figure out how to get the rest of him out of that wall, of which is not structurally accurate considering it's in the middle of your living room now! did you even stop to think about how this affects the physical world at all?" Jaime flung his middle finger up at Brookes and continued to mouth off. [******** you man I'm a hero! That ******** deserved what he got! and besides it's just a wall!"
Brookes Stopped the car and turned towards Jaime. "Just a wall?.." Brookes then threw a very violent suckerpunch at Jaime. "Just a wall! you say! You share the most unpleasant of traits with your real parents. The Innate need to play God, and meddle with reality like it's a ball of clay. Your parents did terrible things to a lot of innocent people of which they can never take back all the while setting something in motion that couldn't be contained!" Jaime backed off, the sting of Brookes' hit on him only stung worse realizing how foolishly he had acted. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound like such a brat or be so immature, i'm just a little worried about what happens next." An awkward silence had started to stir, but it was broken by Brookes."I'm bringing you to Arbitrium University. I transferred all your credits and information from you former school so you can take classes there. They'll teach you how to use and control your powers with ease and there's a professor there I'd like you to meet who could steer you towards a better path unlike your real parents." So far Brookes hadn't given Jaime any reason to distrust him so he felt safe enough to believe him. Jaime did wonder how Brookes knew his parents. "Brookes what was your relationship with my parents?" Brookes looked away from the road for a second. "I'm not gonna tell you just yet because you're not ready to find out, but I will say it's like the reason you're missing a pinky... The matter is too personal to imagine. I would get some rest if I were you, we still have a few hours before we get there." Jaime looked down at his hand, his missing pinky was something that caused him to be the focus of a lot of bullying, with what Brookes know he may soon find out what happened to it. Jaime was getting tired and decided to take Brookes advice. Jaime rested his head on the window and drifted of into his dreams.

"Welcome, finally you have arrived." "What? Where am I? Are we at the university yet?" Jaime was getting a little confused. One minute he was in the car and the next... well he didn't know where he was... It was very ethereal, definitely no where familiar to him. "No you have entered the Omnipotent state." Said the voice. "Where's Brookes?" "Your companion can not accompany you here." "Where is here?! What is the Omnipotent state?!" "The Omnipotent state is the metaphysical connection you have with the infinite void, as long as you exist you will be able to have inherent knowledge of other realities much like your other constants do." "So this isn't just a dream?" "It is a state of being." "Does this mean I can read people's minds through this?" "No the Omnipotent state only factors on physical decisions and enacted purpose." "So if my mind is here what happens to my body?" "Your body is in the physical reality: existence sigma 283. I should mention that your existence will start to super-impose while your mind is projected in the Omnipotent state." "What does that mean?" "Your brain will suffer massive trauma trying to maintain your connection to the reality you exist in, when your brain reaches its threshold your body will cease to exist and your metaphysical being will join together with other metaphysical presences in the Omnipotent state." "What!?!?" "Your body is in-" "I know what you said! How do I get out?!?" "If you need me to sever the connection I am able to at any time, but I should tell you your brain has not not reached the critical point. Feel free to ask any questions you would like and explore further the Omnipotent state." "Oh... Well... Can I get a change of scenery?" "Yes the omnipotent state will take on a series of doorways and paths of which are modeled after key experiences in your existence. Feel free to alter the state with one of your memories." Jaime now knew that he was alright here, but he didn't have much time. Jaime still hadn't received his guide's name, so he would start with that. "I probably don't have much time here though, so I'd at least like to know who you are first." "I am Janus, I am part of the collective consciousness of the Omnipotent state. You would like to resume full existence?" "Yes" "I have controlled a small bit of the damage done from minor quantum imposition, but you may still experience a ringing in your ears, a blinding light upon return, and lasting migraines. Your return conditions are based strongly upon your resilience." "Alright then, let's get back on track."

TimeSkip~OmnipotentState

Jaime and Brookes had finally made it to the campus. After a few hours Jaime had finally woken up, but he soon realized his beneficial experience, came with a harsh condition. "AAAAAAAUUUGGGHH!!! AUUUGGHHH!!!" Jaime had snapped back to his reality, but upon his return he felt several sharp pains dotting his head. "Augh! Augh! Oh my god! Brookes!! What just happened to me?!" Jaime felt a little wetness under his nose. After rubbing his nose he found out that it was blood. His nose had been bleeding bad for a while, but once he looked at the visor mirror he saw that his iris' were also a little bloody. "Ugh I look like s**t..." For a brief moment Jaime had also felt a little hyper nausea and scrambled to open the door and vomit. "Uggghh... I feel like s**t too..." Brookes stared at Jaime for a second. "You seemed fine during the ride, and it was a little too dark till recently so I couldn't see you face very well. Anyway, we're here so you woke up just in time. Grab your stuff and freshen up a bit, I don't know what just happened to you, but you probably don't want anyone seeing you in the shape that you are in right now. You should hurry, I think classes start this morning." Jaime nodded. "Right..." Jaime covered his nose while grabbing his stuff. Brookes passed his room key to him. He thought far enough so that Jay wouldn't have to go through administration and all that. Jaime passed by all the students fairly unnoticed, even though all the students he saw looked very well settled in and starting their first day of class, morning routines and all. In his hazy vision he could see just about what anyone in college would see in the early morning. There were a few students jogging together perhaps students that made an effort to keep in shape with their friends, some students pajama clad and ready to bum it all through the day because it's college and they're done trying to make an impression, and even more students but looking a little more presentable, talking about the first party of the year and about many to come. Even the attention to detail on the school grounds screamed "Higher Academia". Jaime was still unfortunately hobbling partially because he was getting the spins and a bit because of his oh so aching head. Along Jaime's way to his dorm he fell by loosing his foot placement. One male student came to aid, but Jaime insisted he didn't need help and thanked the student after sending him off. Jaime was able to make it to his dorm without terribly eating s**t or falling down a flight of stairs and he felt even worse than when he got out of the car. He was very convinced now that he needed a shower, because he just looked like s**t... Jaime grabbed his change of clothes and took a nice hot relaxing shower, that did virtually nothing for his head, but he looked presentable and besides it wasn't anything an ibuprofen, some coffee, and a cigarette couldn't fix. Jaime made his way down to the cafeteria to grab some coffee. On the way he popped two advils and washed them down at the water fountain. finally at the cafeteria, he grabbed his coffee, took it outside and lit his cancer stick. He had repeated the process of drag and reluctantly sip, for a little while until he just couldn't do it anymore. The Coffee wasn't very good, but Jaime had the power to change that. "I'm small changes won't affect too much..." With that thought Jaime had paused his right hand over his cup. It shook a bit as the coffee cup became slightly translucent and static lines were running through it like an off air channel. After 30 seconds, Jaime swiped his hand over the cup and in a burst of light, it had been changed into a matcha latte. "Hmm, A little too yuppyish, but it's probably better than the coffee." Jaime then resumed the process of smoke and sip.
color=plum]User Image

Birth Name:
    -Alejo Joaquin Saavedra-

But the Round Table Calls Me:
    -Tristan or Yvain-

It's a Living:
    -Mercenary-

Companion:
    - What dog you chose -

Qualifications:
    - Stealth training: for years Alejo has been trained to be a shadow. To kill without the target even knowing they were in danger
    - Acrobatics/Parkour: A good way to get from point "A" to point "B" and also a useful method of reaching high places.
    - Flexibility: Waiting for the kill doesn't always mean waiting in comfort. Hard to reach spaces are a real issue in the business.
    - Sociopathy: No emotions? No problem! Murder is better if you're not feeling bad afterwards.
    - Awkwardly Social: in his own special way he'll get you to talk.
    -Miscellaneous: Skilled at martial arts, knowledge of deadly toxins, Sworn to secrecy.

It All Started When:
    - Alejo did not exactly have the ideal childhood. From a young age he was trained to be silent and stealthy. Every exercise and activity given to him was given to him with a condition. "Do it silently and leave no trace." If he did so with the condition, he was rewarded, if not, he was punished. Alejo's father, Manolo Saavedra, was a leading member of a spanish government funded mercenary group called "Los Cazadores de Hombres" otherwise known as, "The Manhunters" Being raised by these mercenaries and being taught their code of honor, had molded him. He learned how to fight when he was eight, how to take down a man when he was sixteen, and how to kill effectively when he was eightteen. It was no surprise that he had already accomplished two contract kill by his twenty-first birthday. By his twenty-second Spain's government had cut the Manhunters off and all the existing members had moved on with their lives, or met an end to theirs. Alejo a sociopathic killer trained from youth, now had to find some way to join society, even if it meant not... -

Good Breeding:
    -Shortly after Alejo's transition from trained assassin to gun for hire, He had collected a little intel on how the Spanish government was forced to shut down Los Cazdores. His own father had been trading intelligence, with an agent from the Kingsman and was given an offer to kill his associates in exchange for a large sum of money and a very special opportunity, especially for a spaniard at the end of his line. After figuring out that his own father killed all the men and women who basically made up his family, he took it upon himself to track down and eliminate his own father. There is a credo he was taught in Los Cazadores. It translates to: "No Man escapes the Manhunters" It was very clear to him now that he had made his "Family" very proud. He made very certain the credo stood strong, no man ever escaped the manhunters. A month later the same Kingsman agent who gave his father the mission of killing their family came to Alejo with an offer. "You have successfully eliminated a threat to the english government and I would like to welcome you to the Kingsman." were the words they chose. Alejo was reluctant at first, but nothing can bring back the dead and this did present a possible future for Alejo. One where he could continue to learn his "art" and become more efficient, so with his eyes on the prize Alejo took the offer-

They Say I'm :
    -Cold, Alejo is a sociopath in a very loose definition of the term. He's not one for morals, but he's very fond of the belief of the "eye for an eye" ideology. Quite the charmer, He doesn't really feel many emotions, but he understands them pretty well. He's often playing a sort of character, or fake persona because it's the best way to communicate. Perceptive, He keeps a personally close eye to detail, his dress, his manners, and his speech. Blunt, Alejo can be an outright d**k without even trying because he's not socially aware of how the other party feels and cannot empathize with them. Fair for a sociopath, Alejo only shows negativity to those who provide it. -

Refined Tastes:

-Rain and snow
        -Cafe Carajillo and other spanish coffee
        -Menthol cigarettes
        -His "Common Man"

No THANK You:

-Broad daylight
        -English Tea
        -Open spaces with no cover
        -The concept of wealth

Quick Reply

Submit