Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sugar-Coated Scissors
i have Noel's Gift if you want it, no charge.
i never really used the item much.

Ahhh *Smooches face*
I would honestly really appreciate it! I don't know why but I've been after that item for a few years. I've just never got around to buying it.

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Shidei
elementcrystal

It took me long enough to send a request. I mean how many drawings have I done for you???
And I do use tumblr now but it's the same username!
I don't know why but I shifted away from DA in the past year.

Definitely a lot XD I really love your style!
Alrighty, I'll change the credit to tumblr for the art by you that I use on charahub C:

I cannot believe you have stuck with me throughout all my style changes no matter how small.
Also I am considering getting a characterhub so I'll come back and beg you for help with it in case I get confused using the site.

Anxious Prophet

elementcrystal

Okay, I'll send it as a gift then
heh
get it
Noel's gift

Cat

elementcrystal
Daesii
plumberry godina for a sketch of him? c: (pink hair, grey eyes ;; go crazy with the freckles and the colours of the flower crown)

I almost forgot his freckles
Boop

sent it through gifting ~
and ty ty he looks qt in your style hhh
sorry to hear you worked so long ; A ;

Anxious Shade

elementcrystal

I cannot believe you have stuck with me throughout all my style changes no matter how small.
Also I am considering getting a characterhub so I'll come back and beg you for help with it in case I get confused using the site.

But of course! Your art just keeps improving, and it's awesome to be able to see how much better you're getting, when you were already an amazing artist when I first saw your art! *v*
Oooh sounds like fun! That site is really useful for organizing characters, and I'd be happy to help you with anything you have questions about c:

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Would you accept a Roseus Diamond Dog for something of my OC?

also teach me how to draw but that's probably impossible so here are refs heart heart heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Dark SydneyVictoria

also teach me how to draw but that's probably impossible so here are refs heart heart heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

I don't think I can teach you how to draw but HERE ARE SOME TIPS

Draw EVERYTHING IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE GOOD AT IT JUST DRAW HUNKY MEN AND OCEAN LANDSCAPES
Have five million different Ocs of all different races and fall in love with them
it doesn't matter if a drawing is good. No one but you is judging is. Hide the bad do it again till it's good
cry alot
swear alot
look at naked bodies
play your fav song while you draw until you hate it
Look back at what you did a month before and realize you're better then that now.

Also watch a lot of videos of people drawing like this one
Boop

Annnd here is your avi
Boop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. meeeeee? o:
elementcrystal
Dark SydneyVictoria

Draw EVERYTHING IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE GOOD AT IT JUST DRAW HUNKY MEN AND OCEAN LANDSCAPES
Have five million different Ocs of all different races and fall in love with them
it doesn't matter if a drawing is good. No one but you is judging is. Hide the bad do it again till it's good
cry alot
swear alot
look at naked bodies
Look back at what you did a month before and realize you're better then that now.

Boop

Annnd here is your avi
Boop

This made me really happy whee

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
elementcrystal

cry alot
swear alot
look at naked bodies

Boop

Annnd here is your avi
Boop

you are a saint, thank you so much

I sent the trade, plus a baby tip bc i'm poor but wanted to thank you for your wisdom heart heart

also I won't lie, the art is beautiful and I will most likely return to haunt you and buy / beg for more

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Guess who has a headache ahaha me.

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ahhhh I'm sick.

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
elementcrystal

ah, please consider my character? ; w;'

User Image
    User Image
    (sorry for the bottom image being made in a doll-maker, but hopefully it'll still suffice? ; v;')
    (also, just to clarify, the second image is purely her outfit reference, while the first is for her appearance!)
    ❀ petite, slightly pear shaped figure with a rather small bust.
    ❀ enjoys Lolita fashion, usually with pastel or soft colors.
    ❀ being something of a living doll, her skin is something akin to porcelain, so it's quite pale.
    ❀ her eyebrows are black, in contrast to her snow white hair, and are somewhat thick.
    ❀ she has a mole on the left directly under her lips.
    ❀ she usually has flowers in her hair, though of what kind and color can vary depending on her outfit.
    ❀ her hair reaches down to her mid-back.
    ❀she often carries around an umbrella with her to shield her from the sun, out of desire to keep her skin cold to the touch.
    ❀ in terms of personality, being a living doll of sorts she's a tad lacking in emotions.
    though rarely showing any sort of open emotion, she is capable of smiling at the very least, though is unable to shed any tears.

thank you so much for considering!

Lonely Lover

one of my avi for Astra: Horns of the Golden Sun? emotion_kirakira
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items