Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

Nostalgic Elder

It seems as though the Ask the Wizard Mega Thread of Unsurpassed Ancient Wizdom, Friendship, and Magicalness is still functioning, but I want to get in here and be all like, "Hi, guys!" before it's flooded with cool people.

Hi, guys!

Adorable Entrepreneur

37,440 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
*clings to everyone*

12,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Partygoer 500
OMG!!!

I'm really happy we still have somewhere to post!! 4laugh

I was feeling kinda Gaia-homeless. sweatdrop But now we've got a new place!! biggrin

*hugs everybody* whee

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Hey guys.

Well, that's one order of business done.

Nostalgic Elder

I was all, "Oh, I'll be fine. A little sad, but I keep in contact with everybody anyway, so no biggy. confused "

But now I'm all, "END OF AN ERA. I WILL NEVER LOVE [a thread] AGAIN. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIVE NOW. User Image"

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Kai LittleBlackSmith
I was all, "Oh, I'll be fine. A little sad, but I keep in contact with everybody anyway, so no biggy. confused "

But now I'm all, "END OF AN ERA. I WILL NEVER LOVE [a thread] AGAIN. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIVE NOW. User Image"

I have the same problem. I hadn't really used it much in the past few years but it's still really sad to see the last post ever placed up there.

Dedcadent Waffles

And my first thought was, "Wait, I don't have to post in the form of a question?" sweatdrop
PegasusHime
And my first thought was, "Wait, I don't have to post in the form of a question?" sweatdrop

I'll add that to the rules.

Lonely Phantom

Kai LittleBlackSmith
It seems as though the Ask the Wizard Mega Thread of Unsurpassed Ancient Wizdom, Friendship, and Magicalness is still functioning, but I want to get in here and be all like, "Hi, guys!" before it's flooded with cool people.

Hi, guys!

But Kai is one of the cool people.

Hardcore Regular

what is this about?
Wizard Random Sempai
Kai LittleBlackSmith

I have the same problem. I hadn't really used it much in the past few years but it's still really sad to see the last post ever placed up there.
It's just the finality of seeing it locked away I guess.

Nostalgic Elder

Desna
Kai LittleBlackSmith
Hi, guys!
Mmhmm. Mmhmm. I heard the words you are saying, buuut I don't.

Lonely Phantom

Kai LittleBlackSmith
Desna
Kai LittleBlackSmith
Hi, guys!
Mmhmm. Mmhmm. I heard the words you are saying, buuut I don't.

*has minstrels follow Kai around to proclaim her cool-i-tude*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces