• Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nightmares_Shadow13
Katie Kaguya
Nightmares_Shadow13
Katie Kaguya
samikin

i havn't introduced myself yet to the new peoples!
so hello! nice to meets you!

i play esme- yur teacher
&& i also play Xander- the womanizer lolol

Interesting. There are a fair number of things I think Lucifer and Xander will agree on, and also a few that they will clash on. I'm gunna go read his profile now o3o
His profile's pretty awesome

samikin

Yeah, looking into it, Lucifer and Xander are similar in a lot of ways. They're both introverts that if necessary, vastly prefer the company of females. Both were bullied when they were younger for physical aspects. Lucifer because he's always been smaller and more feminine than the other boys and Xander because of his eye. They're also both highly observant types. Lucifer has used his observation skills to make him one of the wealthiest players in the game and the youngest to earn the title "Gilded" (Held by the 10 wealthiest Log-in players) having earned it in his first year (a record) and at the age of 15 (another record). He also uses it to hustle higher level players into betting valuable items in duels with him. Lucifer often knows what abilities they're going to use before they use them so it's very easy for him to dodge all the skill shots. It doesn't matter how high their level is, if they can't hit Lucifer, they can't kill him.

It's very likely that Lucifer would be one of the first to notice Xander's eye doesn't work. Lucifer's own choice of hair style impairs his vision on one side so he'd know exactly what to look for to determine if Xander had vision issues.

Lucifer would likely share in sarcastic banter with Xander. Lucifer isn't one to anger quickly or easily. He get's annoyed, but rarely does he get truly angry. Though when he does get mad, it'd be best if Xander knew when to quit.

There are 3 categories of people. There are those that aren't threatening in the slightest and are possibly even comical when they're angry. There are the normal people whom Xander probably most likes to antagonize. And then there are people who emanate an aura of death when they get angry. They are the people who seem to trigger a sort of survival instinct in others that tells even the bravest of people to back the ******** off. The type of people whom you expect to literally attempt to kill you. Lucifer is one of these people.

0.o
Two people who antagonize others... Oh christ...
Then again, there's really only one way to make Jeska reallllly lose her cool and I don't think either of them could pull it off, but..... -shields Linden and Iris-
Be nice to the girls crying

And that's where Lucifer differs from Xander completely. He's not a womanizer. In fact, he knows far more about being a girl than any male would ever need to know simply because before the academy his friend circle was entirely female and they often forgot he was a guy. There is even a moment in his history where he was offered a tampon. The girl realized her mistake after he took it out of her hand. The moment of hesitation of her not knowing what to say was more than enough for Lucifer to sneak it into another guys pocket. The guy's confused face when someone saw it sticking out of his pocket and asked him about it was hilarious.

Lucifer would more than likely try to protect Linden and Iris from Xander as soon as he found out what Xander is like.

Dapper Dabbler

Katie Kaguya
Nightmares_Shadow13
Katie Kaguya
Nightmares_Shadow13
Katie Kaguya

Interesting. There are a fair number of things I think Lucifer and Xander will agree on, and also a few that they will clash on. I'm gunna go read his profile now o3o

samikin

Yeah, looking into it, Lucifer and Xander are similar in a lot of ways. They're both introverts that if necessary, vastly prefer the company of females. Both were bullied when they were younger for physical aspects. Lucifer because he's always been smaller and more feminine than the other boys and Xander because of his eye. They're also both highly observant types. Lucifer has used his observation skills to make him one of the wealthiest players in the game and the youngest to earn the title "Gilded" (Held by the 10 wealthiest Log-in players) having earned it in his first year (a record) and at the age of 15 (another record). He also uses it to hustle higher level players into betting valuable items in duels with him. Lucifer often knows what abilities they're going to use before they use them so it's very easy for him to dodge all the skill shots. It doesn't matter how high their level is, if they can't hit Lucifer, they can't kill him.

It's very likely that Lucifer would be one of the first to notice Xander's eye doesn't work. Lucifer's own choice of hair style impairs his vision on one side so he'd know exactly what to look for to determine if Xander had vision issues.

Lucifer would likely share in sarcastic banter with Xander. Lucifer isn't one to anger quickly or easily. He get's annoyed, but rarely does he get truly angry. Though when he does get mad, it'd be best if Xander knew when to quit.

There are 3 categories of people. There are those that aren't threatening in the slightest and are possibly even comical when they're angry. There are the normal people whom Xander probably most likes to antagonize. And then there are people who emanate an aura of death when they get angry. They are the people who seem to trigger a sort of survival instinct in others that tells even the bravest of people to back the ******** off. The type of people whom you expect to literally attempt to kill you. Lucifer is one of these people.

0.o
Then again, there's really only one way to make Jeska reallllly lose her cool and I don't think either of them could pull it off, but..... -shields Linden and Iris-

And that's where Lucifer differs from Xander completely. He's not a womanizer. In fact, he knows far more about being a girl than any male would ever need to know simply because before the academy his friend circle was entirely female and they often forgot he was a guy. There is even a moment in his history where he was offered a tampon. The girl realized her mistake after he took it out of her hand. The moment of hesitation of her not knowing what to say was more than enough for Lucifer to sneak it into another guys pocket. The guy's confused face when someone saw it sticking out of his pocket and asked him about it was hilarious.

Lucifer would more than likely try to protect Linden and Iris from Xander as soon as he found out what Xander is like.
I wasn't thinking about him being a womanizer, but more of just antagonize everyone. But I'm glad he will protect Linden and Iris... And I still intend to ship the ******** out of Lucifer and Linden emotion_dowant

Dangerous Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nightmares_Shadow13
Katie Kaguya
Nightmares_Shadow13
Katie Kaguya
Nightmares_Shadow13

samikin

0.o

I wasn't thinking about him being a womanizer, but more of just antagonize everyone. But I'm glad he will protect Linden and Iris... And I still intend to ship the ******** out of Lucifer and Linden emotion_dowant

The antagonizing will be mostly towards Xander. Trolling the troll razz

Dapper Dabbler

Katie Kaguya
Nightmares_Shadow13
Katie Kaguya
Nightmares_Shadow13
Katie Kaguya

0.o

The antagonizing will be mostly towards Xander. Trolling the troll razz

Aw!!! So Desu ka...
Well so long as he leaves the girls alone except to be nice -nods-

Fluffy Girl

CatCAR

I'm EXTREMELY sorry with how long it's taking me to turn my profile in
DX

This never usually happens
I'll try to get the last bit of the skill pieces finished up and sent your way soon as possible
But it will take a while for me to make a first post afterwards if accepted
Since I make all my layouts on my laptop.
The times you usually see me on are probably on the work computer early in the morning
;; w;;

Again, I am extremely sorry about this.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Noryoku Kiyama

So, since Iris is in gymnastics, and Lucifer is taking a gymnastics (ish) class, maybe she could help him out?

The school has expressed an interest in Lucifer's health. He's an extremely sedimentary individual in the real world and he's quite advanced when it comes to his other classes, so the school decided to swap out standard classes with physical ones that they are more or less forcing him to take. He had little say so in the matter but at the very least got them to put him in things that seemed interesting. He thought that if he had to do physical things, he like to learn how to do flips and stuff because free running and parkour look fun to him and martial arts because self defense is always useful.

That being said, not only is Lucifer very inactive by nature but he's also underweight so he gets winded and light headed very easily. Not to mention he's never done either gymnastics or martial arts before in his life. He's going to need all the help he can get xD

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Katie Kaguya

sure.

emotion_dowant

Dangerous Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Noryoku Kiyama
Katie Kaguya

sure.

emotion_dowant

Lucifer: "Alright, lets do this"
*30 seconds later*
Lucifer: *on the ground dying*
Iris: "... We only went upstairs and you're already tired?"
Lucifer: "It was like 15 steps. We literally just scaled a building. How are you not tired?"

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Katie Kaguya

Iris: ( * u * ) let's make a deal... every time you collapse, complain or simply don't keep up, you have to give me an item a level higher than the last.

Lucifer: Bring it on!!!!!

*one lap across the school ground*

Iris: I'll expect the items first thing in the morning, ok? /walks away skipping

Dangerous Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Noryoku Kiyama
Katie Kaguya

Iris: ( * u * ) let's make a deal... every time you collapse, complain or simply don't keep up, you have to give me an item a level higher than the last.

Lucifer: Bring it on!!!!!

*one lap across the school ground*

Iris: I'll expect the items first thing in the morning, ok? /walks away skipping

Nah Lucifer would never make a bet he knows he has no chance of winning xD He knows he has no stamina and he's not really an egotistical type so he has no problem admitting to it. He's more than aware of the fact that he'll end up cursing, complaining, and collapsing more than once. His only goal is to get through the day without passing out or throwing up lol

Lucifer: *crouching and panting*
"This is why... I don't do... exercise... In video games... leveling up... stamina... doesn't cause... physical pain."
"I can't... drink water... to make it better... because when I do... I have to stop breathing... to swallow."
"Every time I breathe... there's a sharp pain... in my side... I think I ruptured an organ."
"Have the lights... always been this loud?"
"Why do people do this for fun?... What's wrong with your people?... ******** masochists..."
"I hurt in places... I didn't know... could feel pain"
"I hate this... I hate you... ******** you all... Gravity op... God, please nerf..."
*throws up in trashcan*

Iris: "Congratz, you managed to run a mile in... 9 minutes 13 seconds. Lets see if you can beat that tomorrow."
Lucifer: "I'm never... doing that again... ******** you... ******** this... ******** everything... I hate my life... I'm going to drop out... and become a tree... trees never have to move..."

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Katie Kaguya

rofl

Dapper Dabbler

Katie Kaguya

Noryoku Kiyama

God guys, you two made me giggle sooooooo much.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nightmares_Shadow13
Katie Kaguya

Noryoku Kiyama

God guys, you two made me giggle sooooooo much.

Yay I ish funny biggrin

DelaDeity's Partner In Crime

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Chibi Geekie

It's alright, as long as it's complete sometime in the next week I won't be angry xD

I'm hit the busy period at college so thus I'm a lot more lenient cause I understand the
busyness life can give

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces