Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Shapeshifter

Jisen Meizuki
*sits on top of the bundles to wait* :3

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

They don't look particularly comfy to sit on, but I have nothing better to do. *sits in pile of bundles and sinks like a foampit*

The wait for these to open puts a pain in my side more than sitting on a sharp edge though. lol

Stubborn Gifter

Nitro Virus
Jisen Meizuki

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

They don't look particularly comfy to sit on, but I have nothing better to do. *sits in pile of bundles and sinks like a foampit*

The wait for these to open puts a pain in my side more than sitting on a sharp edge though. lol

True about better to sit on these than sharp objects. LOL XD

But what else can I do about these bundles? It's either sitting on them or gnaw at them like a wild animal hungry for food. >.>;

Enduring Hero

I'm going to guess that it opens in about 2-3 hours?

Wheezing Fatcat

dotSei

that would be extremely ideal, but probably not as likely

Enduring Hero

The Rule Unwritten
that would be extremely ideal, but probably not as likely
True. Though from what I remember they were relatively timely with having these things open.

Loyal Shapeshifter

dotSei

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

If this kickstarter is going to be anything like the other Gate kickstarters, it won't open for a couple of days.
Pengaana
Torii's Gate (our last Loyal CI Kickstart) ended on the 22nd
and opened on the 24th

Just thought I'd leave that information here for all of you

Wheezing Fatcat

dotSei
True. Though from what I remember they were relatively timely with having these things open.

relatively timely was about 2 days though unfortunately... but we shall see, maybe we can be pleasantly surprised.

Loyal Shapeshifter

Jisen Meizuki
Nitro Virus
Jisen Meizuki

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

True about better to sit on these than sharp objects. LOL XD

But what else can I do about these bundles? It's either sitting on them or gnaw at them like a wild animal hungry for food. >.>;

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

I can't think of anything more productive to do, and I'm getting hungry... *gnaws*

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

so we didn't reach the last tier after all... i never thought we would. kudos to the people who tried, though.

ahhh, i hope the wait won't be as long as it was last time. i remember i was dying from all the wait we had to do.
i know this sounds silly, but i just hope i make some gold off of these items in the gates... i'm so broke right now and my wishlist is so big xD

Stubborn Gifter

Nitro Virus

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

I can't think of anything more productive to do, and I'm getting hungry... *gnaws*

Gnnagghh!!! Don't eat the bundles!! D:

Fluffy Creature

Sometimes it's the next day, sometimes it's several days, there's no way of knowing. Hoping for sooner rather than later, of course.

Loyal Shapeshifter

Jisen Meizuki
Nitro Virus

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Gnnagghh!!! Don't eat the bundles!! D:

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Maybe I can gnaw my way straight through the bundles to the goodies, I can't stop now! *nomnom*

Stubborn Gifter

Nitro Virus

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Maybe I can gnaw my way straight through the bundles to the goodies, I can't stop now! *nomnom*

But what if there are some sharp objects or live animal inside that you accidentally bite. You're going to hurt yourself doing that. DX

Enduring Hero

The Rule Unwritten
relatively timely was about 2 days though unfortunately... but we shall see, maybe we can be pleasantly surprised.

Nitro Virus

Ah. I see. I'm still gunna hope it'll open soon. :d
If it doesn't, then meh.

Dead Hellraiser

While Torii's Gate came out a couple of days after the kickstarter, Zero also posted about the delay in that thread.

So it's possible it'll open today

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces