User Image

tab B α ѕ ι c ѕ

Cʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ :: Kawaii DeviI
                                Oᴡɴᴇʀ :: Kawaii DeviI
                                Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs :: Open, Accepting
                                Gᴇɴʀᴇ :: Slice of Life, Romance, Drama
                                Lɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴄʏ :: Semi-Literate to Literate
                                Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ :: Starstruck

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab IC tab OOC tab PAD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                            tab S т σ я у

:: Tsuisuto Academy. A unique school in Japan. Yes, yes, most schools claim themselves to be unique when really it’s the same old same old. Well, Tsuisuto appears normal. But the headmaster keeps a secret from the ‘normal folk’. Normal folk? You mean human? No, the common person with a normal mundane job. You see, Tsuisuto tries to keep the normal, everyday life appearance. For idols. Yes, that’s right. Tsuisuto has a program for idols to come into it’s doors so they can live part of a normal childhood. Idols of all kinds create disguises for themselves to attend a normal high school. Normal student by day, pop idol, model, actress, whatever famous person there is by night. No one knows who they really are. And they are forbidden to talk about it, then it would defeat the purpose of the whole system! Paparazzi would flock the doors trying to find the idols who are mixed in the crowds. Fellow classmates would go fandom for you if they discovered who you really were! No one knows! Not even teachers. Just you, and the headmaster who has accepted you into the school.

:: School Rules for Idols:
                                      tab 1. No talking about your career.
                                      tab 2. No telling anyone about your true identity, secret identity, or the fact that the school even has such a program.
                                      tab 3. No showing off your talents to the max… In other words. If you’re a singer, sure you can join the choir if you find the time, but no solos. If you’re a guitarist, as far as your classmates are concerned you’re no better than a garage player. You get the idea.
                                      tab 4. No dating classmates! Getting too close to someone to be a boyfriend could expose your secret, and the schools far too easily!

:: Now, let’s hope this plan runs smoothly!
                            tab R υ ℓ є ѕ

:: Follow TOS of Gaia Online, as well as Rules and Guidelines for interacting with others.

:: This is all about Profiles and Reserves. Do not change my skeletons besides where instructed to. A reserve must be accepted before you send in a profile. If you sent me your profile first, declined. If you send your profile before your reserve is accepted, declined. When sending in a reserve send it to “Cutie Facade” titled “Every Good Story”. When sending in a profile send it to “Cutie Facade titled “Has A Twist”. Next, the pictures are anime only. Please make sure they are high quality as well. No drawings. I want this roleplay to look nice. I will not feel guilty for turning you away if there’s something I don’t like about your character. Once your profile is accepted you may post as your character as long as the roleplay is open. Also you are limited to two characters. (Heads up, if you are a stranger to me I do not accept you right away. I like to get to know people before allowing them to join my RPs, this is just to insure that the RP will last longer, and I need to know that you are truly interested in this RP.)

:: I’m all about that post, no trouble. All about that post, bout that post, bout that post, no trouble! I want pretty posts! But please, do not use insanely light or bright colors like yellows and cyans for the text. In your posts there needs to be a section where it says your character’s location, accompanied by, a picture, and your character’s name. Feel free to add to this, but those are the needed things. (It would be WONDERFUL if you quoted people if their characters are mentioned in your post!) This is semi-literate to literate. So the minimum is two hearty paragraphs. Max will be six beefy paragraphs. Though really, I just want you to give fellow characters something to work off of. I’m hoping to get people who can post every other day. But I understand we all get busy, so I won’t start getting on you for posting till the RP either slows down or I haven’t seen a post from you in five to seven days. (Unless you have given me some type of notification saying as to why you can’t post that is. To do that send me a PM to either “Kawaii DeviI” or “Cutie Facade”.) If you haven’t notified me or reply to my PM of your absence I will have no choice but to remove your character and allow someone else to join in.

:: As almost all High School/Slice of Life RPs, romance is encouraged. Please keep in mind though Gaia is not a place for you to write your hentai. Not that kind of site. So as you already know, time skip when necessary. Swearing doesn’t bother me. But keep in mind. This school is not in the hood, and we are not roleplaying sailors. Lastly, again as you already know, no god mods, mary-sues, or any of that other stuff. If I see or hear of such a thing (with proof) you’re out. No warning. Just out.

:: Always check in! You never know when I’ll make a new announcement. Announcements will be posted on this first page and in the pad. (I will explain the pad shortly!) Also always check the weather and/or time updates in case something changed without you knowing. I try to make sure I talk to everyone before changing something like that, but accidents do happen. Once the RP gets going to a decent pace, I would like to think we could do a time skip every Sunday night. But that could also just be wishful thinking. We will not be playing everyday. That would be very aggravating and slow. If your character makes plans for a certain day PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE notify me so we don’t skip it! I would hate to ruin someone’s plots.

:: Frequently asked questions! Character living arrangements? There are no dorms, however the school does own a building of cheap, but nice, appartments for students who have transferred from long distances. Your character is not required to live in one of these apartments, it is just an option. What idol types are we allowed to be? Almost anything. I was thinking more around singers/band members, models, actors/actresses both on film or broadway, etc. Now obviously sports have stars too, but none of them are in HS. What is the pad? The pad is just a place where we can all talk at the same time in one place. It also makes plotting way easier. You can write your idea down in the big section then people can write their opinions or add ons or changes to it. You’ll see what I mean once we get more on it. Future Events section. This is for when the school has an event coming up (like a game, dance, spirit week, etc.) or if someone has a date planned. This is just to keep us organized. Again, if your character has something planned for a certain day YOU need to tell me! I will not be held responsible if your day gets skipped and I wasn’t notified! Now going into better detail with my times. Morning will be between 6AM-12PM. Afternoon will be during 12PM-6PM. Evening takes place at 6PM-11PM. Midnight is 11PM-6AM. It will start getting light around 7-8AM. The sun will start to set around 8PM. Just to give you an idea on imagery. OKay! Now the biggest thing. How my profiles work. My profiles are going to work a little different than most. Notice there’s no profile thread? That’s because each character has their own thread. I suggest putting it either in Test Forum or Barton OOC. Now when you look at the skeletons under profile each break is a new post in your thread. “But wait, how will people see my profile?” Once you send me the link to your character’s profile your reserve on the first place will become the link. This will all make more sense once the profiles start going up. I just find this easier, so that way if you wish to make a change in your character you don’t have to do it through me. (But please notify me if it’s a big change.)

:: I am goddess in this RP. I have the ability to add, take away, and change rules to I see fit. If I make a change to the rules it will be be a different color to stand out for a week so you can spot it more easily. Now I am not a strict person, just my rules can be. It is for the good of the RP and keeps me organized. I appreciate ideas, and will answer any questions you may have. Please though, do not question my authority. Also when I answer a question and you don’t like the answer, don’t complain. I have this RP built the way I want it. If you don’t like how it’s being run go make your own, without stealing my ideas. I’ve had problems with these things before, which is why my rules are like this. I promise, I’m very nice and love to plot.
                            tab S к є ℓ є т σ η ѕ

:: Reserve
                                      [imgleft]http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae108/hannah12321/Roleplay Characters/175x100_zps3dbf4098.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][b]▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷[/b][/size]

[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=18][b]FULL STUDENT NAME[/b][/size]
                                      [list]Job (If Not Idol, Put Student) ▫ Gender ▫ Age 16-18
                                      [size=11][color=white]x[/color]+TRAIT ▫ +TRAIT ▫ +TRAIT ▫ -TRAIT ▫ -TRAIT ▫ -TRAIT[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

:: Profile
                                      [list][list][img]http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae108/hannah12321/Roleplay Characters/500x260profile_zpsf17b2ada.jpg[/img]

[list]:tab: [size=15][color=COLOR1]B α ѕ ι c ѕ[/size]
                                      [color=COLOR2]▶[/color] [color=COLOR3]▷[/color] [color=COLOR2]▶[/color] [color=COLOR3]▷[/color] [color=COLOR2]▶[/color] [color=COLOR3]▷[/color] [color=COLOR2]▶[/color] [color=COLOR3]▷[/color] [color=COLOR2]▶[/color] [color=COLOR3]▷[/color] [color=COLOR2]▶[/color] ▷

[list][color=COLOR2]Real Name[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4] (What name would be on your character's birth certificate?)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]Name As Student/Idol[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4] (Normal students can leave this blank, for Idol characters say what your disguise name is and if your idol side has a fake name too.)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]Role[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4] (If an idol put your character's job, if a normal student just put student)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]Gender[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4] (Gender Here)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]Age[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4] ( 16-18 )[/color]

[color=COLOR2]Sexuality[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4] (Sexuality here)[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][img]http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae108/hannah12321/Roleplay Characters/500x260profile_zpsf17b2ada.jpg[/img]

[list]:tab: [size=15][color=COLOR1]A ρ ρ є α я α η c є[/size]
                                      [color=COLOR2]▶[/color] [color=COLOR3]▷[/color] [color=COLOR2]▶[/color] [color=COLOR3]▷[/color] [color=COLOR2]▶[/color] [color=COLOR3]▷[/color] [color=COLOR2]▶[/color] [color=COLOR3]▷[/color] [color=COLOR2]▶[/color] [color=COLOR3]▷[/color] [color=COLOR2]▶[/color] ▷

[list][color=COLOR2]Height[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4] (Feet and inches)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]Weight[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4] (In pounds)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]Eye Color[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4] (Real eye color)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]Contact Color[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4] (Optional, for if your character decides to wear contacts in their disguise)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]Hair Color[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4] (Natural Hair Color)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]Wig Color[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4] (Optional, for if your character decides to wear a wig in their disguise)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]Piercing(s)[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4] (Optional, if using a reference link put it in [x])[/color]

[color=COLOR2]Tatoo(s)[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4] (Optional, if using a reference link put it in [x])[/color]

[color=COLOR2]Scar(s)[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4] (Optional, if using a reference link put it in [x])[/color]

[color=COLOR2]Voice[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4] (Optional, Use [x] when you're giving your reference. If your character is a singer do a singing voice too.)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]Fashion Sense[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4] (Optional, describe your character's fashion, the type of stuff they wear.)[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list]:tab: [size=15][color=COLOR1]P є я ѕ σ η α ℓ ι т у[/size]

[list][color=COLOR2]Traits[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4] (3 positive, 3 negative at least)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]Likes[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4]
                                      [color=color3]★[/color]
                                      [color=color3]★[/color]
                                      [color=color3]★[/color][/color]

[color=COLOR2]Dislikes[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4]
                                      [color=color3]★[/color]
                                      [color=color3]★[/color]

[color=COLOR2]Fear(s)[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4]

[color=COLOR2]Talents/Skills/Hobbies[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4] (Optional, description of any talents/skills/hobbies your character has.)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]Habit(s)[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4]
                                      [color=color3]★[/color] (Optional)[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list]:tab: [size=15][color=COLOR1]B α c к g я σ υ η ∂[/size]

[list][color=COLOR2]Bio[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4]
                                      :tab: (At least two hearty paraphraphs.)[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list]:tab: [size=15][color=COLOR1]R є ℓ α т ι σ η ѕ н ι ρ ѕ[/size]

[list][color=COLOR2]Character's Name[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4]
                                      :tab: (description of your character's relationship with this character)

[color=COLOR2]Character's Name[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4]

:tab: (description of your character's relationship with this character)[/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list]:tab: [size=15][color=COLOR1]E χ т я α ѕ[/size]

[list][color=COLOR2]Theme Song(s)[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4]
                                      [color=color3]★[/color] Optional[/color]

[color=COLOR2]Picture Claim(s)[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4]

[color=COLOR2]Character's Secret(s)[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4]

[color=COLOR2]Random Fact(s)[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4]

[color=COLOR2]Username[/color] [color=COLOR3]::[/color][color=COLOR4] (Username here)[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                            tab C н α я α c т є я ѕ

:: Normal Students

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                      tab tab User Image tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                      tab tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image

:: Idols

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                      tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image tab User Image
                            tab T ι м є / W є α т н є я / E ν є η т ѕ

:: Date & Time:
                                      tab September 2 (Tuesday), Morning-Afternoon (Starting around 11:30 for lunch.)

tab ₃₁x₁│xx₃│x₄│x₅│x
                                      tab x₇│x₈│x₉│₁₀│₁₁│₁₂│₁₃
                                      tab ₁₄│₁₅│₁₆│₁₇│₁₈│₁₉│₂₀
                                      tab ₂₁│₂₂│₂₃│₂₄│₂₅│₂₆│₂₇
                                      tab ₂₈│₂₉│₃₀│xxxx

:: Weather Forecast:
                                      tab Cloudy all day. Light winds. Temperatures are around 65 till later tonight. There is a 30% chance of rain around 6PM.

:: Todays Events:
                                      tab First day of school! Good luck! (Remember your rules idols!)

:: Future Events:
                                      tab None at the moment.
                            tab R є ℓ α т ι σ η ѕ н ι ρ ѕ

:: Singles:
                                      tab Name

:: Crushes:
                                      tab Name x Name

:: Taken:
                                      tab Name x Name
                            tab R є ѕ є я ν є ∂

:: Nothing here yet.
                            tab R є ѕ є я ν є ∂

tab R є ѕ є я ν є ∂

tab R є ѕ є я ν є ∂

tab R є ѕ є я ν є ∂

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

C A U S E X T H E X W O R L D XXXX
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxx✦───── . . M I G H T DO ME IN . .──────✦xxxx
                                IT'S A L R I G H T X C A U S E

I ' M___W I T HFR I EN D S
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sayuri got to apartment buildings and her parents insisted that they help. " I GOT IT! " She yelled enthusiastically as she struggled to carry in her few bags. All they did was wave her good-bye because that's all they would even allow her to do. She wanted to be in an apartment by herself even though her parents found a home close to the school. She thought it would have been nice to get away from the family for awhile, get a room mate and chill out. Most of her bags were filled with her idol things because she still planned on doing concerts while she was in school. She was excited, but she was mostly excited to be in a new area and gain more fans as well as show off her talents.

Sayu's first year at Tsuisuto Academy! It was a place that let idols be students and not have anyone bombard them such as fans or paparazzi. It was an amazing story of how the girl got her fame, and it was definitely going to her head. It was her parents that convinced her to move to a different area and attend the school so she could focus on finishing High School and then worry about being a pop idol. She was disappointed, but she wanted to finish school, too! She deserved at least that much. But who knew how long her fame would even last? Sayu had already been a famous keytar player for a few years now, and she was at the peak of her career! Now she was going to grow up and her energy might deplete....

When she finally reached the floor that her room was on, she panted and groaned loudly through the hallway. " Uwaahhh! I messed up! " Sayu belted out, referring to her not having her parents help her carry in her bags. It was then she turned her head and realized there was an elevator there. Stunned, she looked back down at the three flights of stairs she just climbed up with her heavy baggage. Throwing up her arms, she shouted " I HATE MYSELF. " Sayu pouted, taking her bags with her exhausted arms, unlocking her door, and throwing the bags inside which then busted with all her clothing and materials. She groaned again at the mess, but then her mood quickly changed as she admired her tiny apartment. It was even fully furnished and had house warming gifts inside! Her eyes sparkled as she ran around the room admiring anything and everything in the apartment - yes, even her toilet and trash bin.

Looking at the clothes that were still all over the floor, she zoomed around her apartment setting up her belongings and putting her regular clothes in her bureau while she set up her idol clothing, wigs, and other accessories in a hidden closet that was meant just for the idols of the Tsuisuto Academy. She stared in awe at her setup around the apartment once more.

" So cool!! " She squeed, and then finally sat on the couch for 2.5 seconds, cracking open a Dr. Pepper. She was surprised to see her refrigerator also fully stocked with food and drinks. Perking up, she turned on some music very loudly. She wasn't paying any attention to the fact that she had neighbors now and continued to be her loud self. Sayuri even sang to her music just as loud as the artist singing it. " I think I might just disappea-earr! " She banged her head to the song Ghosts by Mystery Skulls and took another sip of her Dr. Pepper.

" How I talk!!! "
                            How I think
                            " How I sing & jam out "

✦ ║ M O O DTotally PSYCHED xxxxxxxx✦ ║ W H E R Eher apartment
                                  xxxxxxxxxx✦ ║ W I T HALL ALONE WAH xxxxxxxxxxxx✦ ║ O U T F I There

✦ ║ O O CTEMPORARY LAYOUT BECAUSE I'M TOO EAGER TO WAIT FOR HER RP GRAPHICS
                            tl;dr -> she moved in and is being uber loud
                            oh deers

Tipsy Nymph

User Image
User Image
VOS D-DON'T WANNA BE A MASC↻T
VOSIENVO B A B Y ! ━━━
VOSIENVOSIENVOSIENJUST WANNA BE A CHAMPION, MAYBE tab JUST WANNA BE A CHAMPION, MAYBE tab JUST WANNA BE A CHAMPION, MAYBE
VOSIENVOSIENVOSIENJUST WANNA BE A CHAMPION, MAYBE tab JUST WANNA BE A CHAMPION, MAYBE tab JUST WANNA BE A CHAMPION, MAYBE
VOSIENVOSIEN▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

VOSIENVOSIENVOSIENDEATH SHALL SCYTHE YOUR S-SKULL

User Image
                  Gary had moved in yesterday. It hadn't take very long. After the lengthy flight from Russia, she had tossed her only bag on the floor and gone straight to sleep. Somehow, she had managed to get a scholarship from the school that paid for the tiny place. It was bland, she had never really cared much for decorating. The only notable features in her room were a stand of weights, a 'Bring Me The Horizon' concert poster, and a bookshelf cluttered with trophies, medals, and books. It was the same apartment she had lived in for the past two years and they never seemed to care if she left her things over the summer.

When she had woken up that morning to the sun slipping through the cracks in her blinds, she had wanted to simply roll over and go back to sleep. Somehow, she trudged her way out of bed to a sitting position on the floor next to the giant duffle that lay there. After a few minutes of glaring at the disgusting grey piece of luggage, she finally unzipped the zipper and began pulling clothes out. She slipped into something more casual than the jeans and t-shirt she had fallen asleep wearing before shoving the rest of the duffle's contents into a drawer in the closet. She never particularly cared if her clothes were wrinkled or not.

After tossing the duffle into a different drawer, she set about to doing some basic workouts like she did every morning. Perhaps she would hop over to the pool for a dip later on. It was one of the perks of attending a school for obscenely rich people, probably the only one.

The growling of her stomach cut her workout short. She hadn't eaten since the plane ride yesterday and all she had in her backpack was a half-eaten bag of barbecue chips and a diet cola. She'd need to go shopping for food soon. She was too poor to afford any of the cafeteria food, not that she would eat that crap anyway. She'd have to get back to her job at the shelter soon because she had enough money to last her through the next week and then she would be broke.

Though her mother was no longer poor (though they weren't even close to rich either), Gary had gotten used to living frugally and especially with her baby brother, she figure her step-dad's money would be put to better use on them than her anyhow. He had paid for the flight here and that was good enough for her.

Rummaging through her backpack, she found the chips and soda. Sitting on the floor and leaning against her bed, she flipped through the playlists on her phone before pressing one that read 'Dying Days (aka Back to School)'. Dark and edgy music began to filter into the air as she munched on the chips. With so much time on her hands, she figured it would be good to send a text to her old boss and see when she could come in to help out.

It was nice, living alone. Taking a swig of the cola, she reminisced on years passed and living in quiet solitude in her perfect third floor apartment. Until some shrieks from outside interrupted her digestion process. She waited for a moment and the noise seemed to die down and Gary decided to ignore it, shoving another handful of chips into her mouth.

It wasn't fifteen minuets later than the blasting sounds of some preppy electronic song came pummeling through her walls. That was something she would not stand for. If the person was blasting scream, it would've been a different conversation, but they weren't. Without any hesitation, Gary stood up and slammed out her front door to the next apartment. She banged on the door so hard that it seemed to open, she had apparently forgotten to lock it.

Gary didn't care if she were trespassing, she was going to tell that little s**t off. Barging straight into the girl's living room she marched straight over to the couch and leered down at the girl who lay there. "Turn that shitty music off or I will break your sound system." She growled at the girl, giving her a stare that spelled imminent death if she did anything other than what was asked.

WHERE⋮ apartments tab WITH⋮ noisy girl tab FEELING⋮ pissed tab WEARINGoutfit tab OOC⋮ first post!!

Kiya Rose

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces