Ruthless Bachelorette

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
If you are reading this then it means that I have come to an obvious conclusion. I have become addicted to Gaia and other sites on the internet. Not anymore is it fun for me or is helping my health. I spend far too much time online then I do with anything else. As this result, I am taking a vacation from the internet.

My intentions are not to be gone forever. But there are a few things I wish to accomplish before I return:

1. Recover from my Ulcer. I and my Doctor are trying to locate the reason for my body’s war rampaging revolt against itself. As so, I am taking as much stress out of my life as possible and staying away from the internet unless for academic and musical media purposes.

2. Get a job. This may take a while due to my surrounding environment but I am determined to atleast get a small job and keep it for a few months.

3. Get an apartment. This will take dedication and lots of research on my part.

4. Pass my classes. With the year progressing, they will only get harder and harder and I need to focus on my academic career.

5. Join a club because darnit, it looks good on a resume.

As said before, I won’t be gone forever and I do hope you will not remove me from your contacts.

To those I have rps with, I am truly sorry and ask for your forgiveness. Before I leave for my short vacation, I will take care and reply to each and every one of you once. Anything sent back will wait with in my inbox until I return. I do hope you do not lose interest with our plot because some of you are the most fascinating, intriguing rpers I have ever meet and I value each and every one of you. After I return I will message you all and ask if you are still interested with the rp. If you are not, it is okay and I rather drop it then force something back onto you.

To my friends of which I have no rps, I am sorry but this also means no contact. I will respond if texted, but if it is too much then you will be ignored. By now you guys should understand my lack luster for texting and in general phones.

I ask you all for your forgiveness and understanding for this time. I shall be arranging my affairs before I depart if you wish to send any last messages, I suggesting doing so.

Yours truly,
Naughty Sanura