Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
What happened? now everything is so much more boring crying
Nothing happened to it? Towns 1 has night and day, fishing has night and day, the map still changes, and the header graphic also changes. Is there some place that's supposed to have night & day that it's not showing up?

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

What are you talking about? We still have night and day....unless I'm missing something here....

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
When I logged in this morning, the site was in "day" and now its currently in "night".

Are you not seeing the change?

Stellar Succubus

For all the people commenting that we still have it, it doesnt actually exist in towns 2. Which I would like to see changed, personally!

Sometimes when playing around in towns 2, it would be nice for it to actually be night time or sunset rather than always bright daytime.

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

VVhip
For all the people commenting that we still have it, it doesnt actually exist in towns 2. Which I would like to see changed, personally!

Sometimes when playing around in towns 2, it would be nice for it to actually be night time or sunset rather than always bright daytime.

Oh. I don't really visit towns like that, so I never noticed when I do. Thanks for the info!

Stellar Succubus

Toppaware
VVhip

Oh. I don't really visit towns like that, so I never noticed when I do. Thanks for the info!

No worries!

Im not sure if this is exactly what the op wanted to achieve, but certainly folks still use these places to roleplay, and for some roleplays, a change of daylight would be an added touch!

Royal Librarian

16,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
VVhip
Toppaware
VVhip

No worries!

Im not sure if this is exactly what the op wanted to achieve, but certainly folks still use these places to roleplay, and for some roleplays, a change of daylight would be an added touch!

I hope the OP changes their statement to reflect that the day/night is for Towns 2. That way people won't be confused and misunderstand them.

I guess since it's an updated version of towns, Gaia didn't include the day/night system but it would add aesthetic to Towns 2. I'd love for them to add it.

Stellar Succubus

xReilinax
VVhip
Toppaware
VVhip

No worries!

I hope the OP changes their statement to reflect that the day/night is for Towns 2. That way people won't be confused and misunderstand them.

I guess since it's an updated version of towns, Gaia didn't include the day/night system but it would add aesthetic to Towns 2. I'd love for them to add it.

I dont actually know if thats exactly what they meant, but I wanted to chime in since it is one area that does not have it at all <not visually, anyway> that would really benefit from it, and there were a few folks dismissing the op as if day and night still exists all across the site. I think their suggestion, if applied to towns 2, is totally valid ^^

Even if it were just an overlay it would enhance towns 2, but how pretty would towns look with lights at night, or fireflies and glowing things, or even glowing ghosts, fog etc...

Royal Librarian

16,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
VVhip
xReilinax
VVhip
Toppaware
VVhip

No worries!

I dont actually know if thats exactly what they meant, but I wanted to chime in since it is one area that does not have it at all <not visually, anyway> that would really benefit from it, and there were a few folks dismissing the op as if day and night still exists all across the site. I think their suggestion, if applied to towns 2, is totally valid ^^

Even if it were just an overlay it would enhance towns 2, but how pretty would towns look with lights at night, or fireflies and glowing things, or even glowing ghosts, fog etc...

I think it could also make people want to use the Towns 2 homes area more. I'd love to see the neighborhoods at night with the housing development lit up. That would be amazing!!! I'd probably spend more time there xD
VVhip

well for me while in the gambino islands where my house is IF the lights come on automatically in my house then the tiki fire lights come on come on and when its supposed to be day the lights go off but no it never shows dark / light anywhere in towns 2 but that does happen with the tiki torch fire lights auto on and off according to daylight or dark
anyway im wondering if its a programming bug that gaia wont fix or dont know about? maybe it should be brought up in bug forum too and the next ask the staff

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff