User Image

Hey Gaians!

It's been a good long while since I've managed to shock and amaze you with another of my extra-rare super sweet La Victoire sales! So consider today your lucky day when I announce that bundles of the Super Black Friday 2k14 Grab Bag are 50% off for a limited time only!

User Image

User Image Open up the Super Black Friday 2k14 Grab Bag and you have the chance to win ANYTHING non-limited quantity from our amazing Black Friday Sale! Yes, anything. Anything? Anything! Anything. What I'm getting at here is that you can win anything. Sweet new items like Fawn March, Distracted Messiah's Tresses, Icicle the Angelic Cat, and [Animal] The 16 Bit Legend? YES! Amazing bundles like the Thief Bundle, Princesses of Everything, Counterfeit Bride Bouquet, and Pure Intentions Collection? YES!! Chance items, like Shake a Leg, Stellar Vortex, and The Great Race? YOU BETCHA! There are even some Tickets in the mix!

Be sure to stop by La Victoire to take advantage of this amazing offer before it fades away!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!