User Image
User Image

Hey Gaians! Listen up: Maybe you weren't paying attention as you waved goodbye to Gaia for the night and clicked yourself back into the "real world," (Whatever that means) but I set out on a mighty quest-- just for you! I'm sure you'll read about all the perils I faced and the friends I made in the history books one day, but for now, you can just sit back and enjoy the spoils of the journey by checking out what's new and fabulous in La Victoire:

User Image

User Image The Lovely Dynasty Bundle was well worth the champions I fought to earn it. I mean, you can pop open this adorable box of treasure to receive the amazing Little Lily Chingwa, Quiet Spiritual Fist, Night’s Covert Shadow, and the absolutely wondrous new exclusive masterpiece: Princess Cerulean Fan!

I didn't topple a small government of bloodthirsty slime monsters so you could ignore this awesome bundle, so come on down to La Victoire as soon as you can to pick it up! It will be waiting for you in La Victoire until February 15th at 9:59 AM PST! You can snag some of the contents separately, but you'll miss out on a fabulous bargain and that lovely exclusive item!

User Image

User Image The Box of Anti Valentine's Hooligan Bundle contains an intense five copies of the daring new chance item Box of Anti Valentine's along with the snarky and tough new exclusive item: That Beatup Hooligan Boy! I had to scale a volcano during a thunderstorm with just my bare paws and then solve an ancient riddle just for the chance to look at this thing, so don't take it for granted!

The Box of Anti Valentine's seems like an innocuous sweets box, but when you open it up, you'll find a spiteful stash of anti-romantic new rewards like Punishing Tristitia, Dark PVP Medic, Anarchist's Mutinous End, Solo Operator, or the charmingly vicious Junior the Shark! You also have a chance to receive the wicked new user-designed items: Golden Horns of the Demon by user Eds Montana and Aphrodite's Amethyst Ninja Band by Kid the Knight v2‏! Simply nab your Box of Anti Valentine's Hooligan Bundle before it leaves the shop on February 15th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as it sells out!

Don't forget, Gaians! Some of our very best Limited Quantity Items are going to be vanishing soon:

User Image

User Image Holy Prospering Flower sprouted right up in the center of the shop. I wonder why! You see, I hadn't even planted a seed there or watered it! Peculiarities abound with this elegant damsel and her delicate design!

Take a stroll through the newly floral scented La Victoire to meet this dainty delight before she withers away and leaves the shop on February 12th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon a she sells out!

User Image

User Image H's Sketchbook is filled with art that's simply stunning -- and super trendy, to boot. You're sure to love its peculiar shading and darling poses. I wonder who's sketchbook this is, anyways. They sure are talented!

Stop by La Victoire to check it out before this pretty book of wonders leaves the shop on February 12th at 9:59 AM PST! It would be a shame to miss out on such a classic work of art. Remember, these limited quantity items won't return to the shop for at least six months, and might never return again!

That's all for today, Gaians! Although I have been hearing some strange noises coming from the peninsula. Do you suppose there's a luxury cruise line coming in, to reward me for all my adventuring and being a hero and such? I mean, not just anyone would go to such lengths to bring you these amazing items. Legends say that these items were a gift from the ancient gods of Gaia, never to be reclaimed except by the hand of the most charming, dapper, wondrous champion...

Didn't you just order those from a catalog? I mean, that's what this order receipt says.

Hahahaha...ha... That Cygnus. What a kidder! You know him, always kidding. Anyways, er, pop by La Victoire to see these before they vanish! Bye! Bye now! Get away from this announcement quickly, before dear Cygnus says something completely insane again. Bye!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!