Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey I am Emily. Im a 17 year old girl from Australia looking for friends on here around my age.

Dangerous Lunatic

hey emily im cheyenne but people call me chey.
im 16 and live in new zealand if that helps the cause c:
The Condom Broke
hey emily im cheyenne but people call me chey.
im 16 and live in new zealand if that helps the cause c:

Hey chey it's nice to meet you! How's your night going?

Hello! How are you tonight?
      I just had dinner, and since I slept through most of my day,
      I'm doing homework just now.
      Are you new to gaia, by any chance?
peritardis

Hello! How are you tonight?
      I just had dinner, and since I slept through most of my day,
      I'm doing homework just now.
      Are you new to gaia, by any chance?
hello there! I am good just played some sport earlier and had a pice of chicken. No I am not really new here. I just don't come on Gaia that often.
glittergirl20
hello there! I am good just played some sport earlier and had a pice of chicken. No I am not really new here. I just don't come on Gaia that often.

Which sport? Are you into athletic activities?
      I see. There's not much to gaia, anyway. o - o"
peritardis
glittergirl20

Which sport? Are you into athletic activities?
      I see. There's not much to gaia, anyway. o - o"
I played cricket with my brothers and dad. Yes but don't think I do well at it. My favorite sport to play is tennis but I am not the best at it. And I do at least one long walk per day
glittergirl20
I played cricket with my brothers and dad. Yes but don't think I do well at it. My favorite sport to play is tennis but I am not the best at it. And I do at least one long walk per day

That's nice. Haven't played with my brother for a while. He's so busy with his computer games. > . >;
      What keeps you busy everyday?
peritardis
glittergirl20

That's nice. Haven't played with my brother for a while. He's so busy with his computer games. > . >;
      What keeps you busy everyday?
nah Im not busy everyday. We usually play cricket for an hour or so and my walk is about 45mins. I don't play tennis everyday. But I just moved to a new area and there is no free tennis courts here. Which is not good. The last house I lived at had free tennis courts like 2mins away
glittergirl20
nah Im not busy everyday. We usually play cricket for an hour or so and my walk is about 45mins. I don't play tennis everyday. But I just moved to a new area and there is no free tennis courts here. Which is not good. The last house I lived at had free tennis courts like 2mins away

I have never played tennis my entire life! D:
      How long have you been around the new area? How is it like for you?
      We're moving to a new house this coming March or April. I'm excited.
peritardis
glittergirl20

I have never played tennis my entire life! D:
      How long have you been around the new area? How is it like for you?
      We're moving to a new house this coming March or April. I'm excited.
you should really play tennis some time it's really fun. Well we moved here last week. The area I used to live in was a really good area and pertty safe. But the new area I live in is probably the poorest and most dangerous area in Victoria which is the sate I live in. or the whole of austaraila.
I will be back soon just gotta go for a quick walk

Witty Fairy

glittergirl20
Hi Emily, I'm Matty.
lMatty
glittergirl20
Hi Emily, I'm Matty.
hey Matty how are you?

Witty Fairy

glittergirl20
lMatty
glittergirl20