User Image
User Image

It's a fabulous day here in La Victoire, Gaians. The day itself isn't particularly charming, you see, but the amazing new items that have made their way onto my shelves have turned this otherwise mundane morning into a celebration of all things stylish and adorable! No ticket needed to enjoy this party-- just check out the fantastic new releases in La Victoire:

User Image

User Image Monster and Me: The hit new sitcom sensation scoring top ratings from television critics worldwide! it features a darling young fashionista full of whimsy and her adorable yet ferocious little buddy! Oh boy, does it make a set up for some classic blunders and misunderstandings. The laugh track always knows when to roar, and the music is perfectly timed with entries, exits, plot twists, and montages! Superb!

Visit La Victoire to meet the stars before they take their leave on February 4th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as this limited quantity masterpiece sells out completely!

User Image

User Image Holy Ancient Flower sprouted right up in the center of the shop. I wonder why! You see, I hadn't even planted a seed there or watered it! Peculiarities abound with this elegant damsel and her delicate design. It seems like there's something rather mystical on the horizon.

User Image Powerful Ground Breaker is a hard-hitting new limited quantity masterpiece that shatters the very ground we walk on with its intensely awesome new poses and sleek color scheme. Always in action, this passionate pummeler has been shattering just as many hearts as it has boulders!

Stop by La Victoire to check out these fantastic new additions before they leave the shop on February 4th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as they sell out!

User Image

User Image The Good Luck Coin Sumi Bundle contains a fortunate TEN of the shiny new Good Luck Coin chance items, along with the amazing new exclusive treasure: Sumi the Spirit Wolf!

Getting your hands on a Good Luck Coin and keeping it close will reward you with prizes like Crimson Evening Lotus, Lana Del Majoko Eyes, Ghostly Raven Wings or even some amazing user-designed masterpieces: Beyond Rich by Heartcare, Ghostly Raven Wings by Kid Jak, HarblnGRRR Hoodie by Harblnger, Hyomin's Headband by Hyomin, Lana Del Majoko by Fire Rides, and Harajuku Nobody by Zero Dream! Turning your luck around is as easy as grabbing the Good Luck Coin Sumi Bundle before it leaves the shop on February 4th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as it sells out!

User Image

User Image Check this out, Gaians! The January 2015 Chance Pass has been completely unsealed! Now, you can open the January 2015 Golden Unsealed Box to receive the amazing new exclusive items: O'holy Prayer, Joy of a Schoolboy, Joy of an Alleycat, Astra; Frosty Air, and Caged Immortality!

Simply visit La Victoire for a final chance to grab your January 2015 Chance Pass to receive these stunning exclusives and tons of wonderful chance items from the past month! It leaves the shop forever on February 1st at 9:59 AM PST so try not to tarry!

Isn't your day inexplicably brighter, Gaians? Mine started out like a bleak haze of one of those flimsy lights attached to clips that are intended to be used for reading books in the dark. Who even uses those? Luckily, my day has become as bright and radiant as the sun itself! And twice as hot! Yeesh, don't we have a fan around here? Be sure to visit me at La Victoire to see these items up close and personal. See you soon!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!