Welcome to Gaia! ::

Laquer Head
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead

Lol k, well yay I guess I have a twin then. :3

Probably, just from the tattoo placement and the piercings I'd say you and her are pretty much carbon copies except maybe she's smaller in stature than you. Kinda creeped your Instagram for a second.... Sorry bout that.

Lol I don't have an instagram. Yeah I'm built like a linebacker, good for derby. :3

If my roommate was like a foot taller shed be able to derby, but she's so ******** tiny. Best part is she thinks she can kick my a**, I don't think me letting you hit me counts as an a** whuppin.

If you were on the track with me it would be an a** whoopin lol I'm one of my team's power hitters.

Please, do not threaten me with what sounds like a good time. Its very unladylike.

Haaaa your're funny!
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead

Lol I don't have an instagram. Yeah I'm built like a linebacker, good for derby. :3

If my roommate was like a foot taller shed be able to derby, but she's so ******** tiny. Best part is she thinks she can kick my a**, I don't think me letting you hit me counts as an a** whuppin.

If you were on the track with me it would be an a** whoopin lol I'm one of my team's power hitters.

Please, do not threaten me with what sounds like a good time. Its very unladylike.

Haaaa your're funny!

Wasn't trying to be, I was dead serious. I love being beat specialty in the face.
Laquer Head
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead

Haaaa your're funny!

Wasn't trying to be, I was dead serious. I love being beat specialty in the face.

Interesting.....

Invisible Noob

there is no such thing as too much strawberry
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead

Haaaa your're funny!

Interesting.....

And the best part is that I heal fast, dislocated my left shoulder a week ago, and I'm kinda sad it doesn't hurt anymore, and no I didn't let someone do it, I fell off a ladder drunk while I was installing some fiber board.

Clean Member

As long as you don't sugar coat them or something you should be fine. lol

Lonely Millionaire

No are you ******** kidding me i do that like once a week.

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
you'll be fine
Laquer Head
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead

Haaaa your're funny!

Interesting.....

And the best part is that I heal fast, dislocated my left shoulder a week ago, and I'm kinda sad it doesn't hurt anymore, and no I didn't let someone do it, I fell off a ladder drunk while I was installing some fiber board.

Me too, but that's probably cause I eat so healthy.

interwar's Husband

Familiar Survivor

10,100 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
1.11 ounces is not 1 pound
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead

Haaaa your're funny!

Interesting.....

Wish I could afford to right now. All I can afford is free pizza from my job, can't ******** wait till winter is over, then I can go back to my actual job.
Laquer Head
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead

Haaaa your're funny!

Interesting.....

Wish I could afford to right now. All I can afford is free pizza from my job, can't ******** wait till winter is over, then I can go back to my actual job.

You cannot argue with free pizza.
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead

Interesting.....

I can, been eating it for three months now, but eh at least I'm not hungry.
Laquer Head
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead
Laquer Head
eternally undead

Interesting.....

I can, been eating it for three months now, but eh at least I'm not hungry.

True I guess I'd have to agree with ya there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff