Welcome to Gaia! ::

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

I can't ever participate in the free GC video showings, because the videos never load for me.

Hardened Lover

I use to have the problem a week or two ago, but that got better... but it doesn't matter now because I don't get any t.v. offers now, just 'Thanks for supporting Gaia' neutral

Even better, the Welcoming Fairy just sent me a PM a few minutes ago telling me how I can get free gCash from the t.v. offers...

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

RoseRoyal
I use to have the problem a week or two ago, but that got better... but it doesn't matter now because I don't get any t.v. offers now, just 'Thanks for supporting Gaia' neutral

Even better, the Welcoming Fairy just sent me a PM a few minutes ago telling me how I can get free gCash from the t.v. offers...

gonk
Are you using a browser with an adblocker enabled? If so, it's entirely possible that the reason nothing loads is because the settings are such that they can't allow it to show - either adjust your settings or switch to a different browser for the videos (not that there's really any available lately)

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

~ Aki - Fairy ~
Are you using a browser with an adblocker enabled? If so, it's entirely possible that the reason nothing loads is because the settings are such that they can't allow it to show - either adjust your settings or switch to a different browser for the videos (not that there's really any available lately)

I thought at first it was my ad-blocker, but I've been able to view the videos before and I haven't received a warning from Chrome about Gaia's videos being blocked so far. I'll still check it out though---you have good advice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff