Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, I am an ooooold long time ago Gaia player trying to return to Gaia... but when I tried to log into my account which I haven't used in forever, I got this message.

"Uh oh! The account appears to be on hold!

Uh oh, shields on maximum powah!!! Your account is being protected due to suspicious or unusual behavior. Sorry about that, but we can help get it recovered pretty quickly. Simply go to our Report Form and fill out a Hacking Report so that we can investigate what happened and get your account back to you, usually intact. We know you want to get back to having fun on Gaia, so we apologize for the inconvenience."

I kept trying to submit tickets to unlock the account and even at some point submitted a hacking report... which I'm not sure if my account was hacked since my main item was still equipped.

Both my emails to unlock my account told me that my account was now unlocked... however this was not the case. It was still 100% locked. I changed the password, tried logging in again and again... all to no avail.

Does someone know why this is?

Relentless Glitch

I think you caused massive red tape sending many tickets instead of one...which were not needed. Only the hacking report is needed. You can PM any site moderator to inquire regarding the status of your account and that report.
PM any Site Moderator
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Could be on the other side if you are using a browser add-on.
This link is found in all the forums.

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Well there are some problems with this...

1: When it says your account is on hold, it means your account was hacked and it was banned to keep the hacker out.

2: You shouldn't have submitted multiple tickets. You just made your situation of getting the account back worse. Cancel the tickets, and leave the hacking report since that was what were are supposed to do. It doesn't matter if the items to your avatar were still equipped or not, bottom line is is that it was hacked, and hackers tend to leave the avatars untounched while they attack everything else.

3: There's no point in trying to log into an account despite the password change. It was hacked, it was banned to keep out the hacker(s). Just PM a moderator and check up the status of your report.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff