file:///Users/graphicsone/Desktop/Mawaru.Penguindrum.full.815749.jpg

file:///Users/graphicsone/Desktop/Watase.Sanetoshi.full.766432.jpg

file:///Users/graphicsone/Desktop/Watase.Sanetoshi.full.978048.jpg

file:///Users/graphicsone/Desktop/Watase.Sanetoshi.full.900512.jpg

file:///Users/graphicsone/Desktop/tumblr_ltiyvndWI61qbdbkuo1_500.png

file:///Users/graphicsone/Desktop/Watase.Sanetoshi.full.847963.jpg

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☂☂☂☂xxxxxCASPIAN FAULKNER
"when it rains, it pours"

{ "I'm not very intriguing..." }

N A M E ::: caspian faulkner

N I C K N A M E ::: cas or cassie

A G E ::: seventeen

O C C U P A T I O N ::: general store cashier

G E N D E R ::: male

S E X U A L I T Y ::: pansexual

S T A T U S ::: currently in a brand new relationship

B I R T H D A Y ::: summer thirty

R E S I D E N C E ::: inn room -- seven

{ "W-Why are you asking about my body?!" }

W E I G H T ::: one hundred and thirty nine pounds

H E I G H T ::: five feet seven inches

E Y E C O L O R ::: a deep shade of crimson red, that have a very soft pink tint to them

H A I R C O L O R ::: three different shades of pink (light, medium and dark). starts light and progressively gets darker.

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

☂☂☂xxxxxCASPIAN FAULKNER
"sometimes i wish i could go back to the better days..."

P E R S O N A L I T Y ::: TBD

B I O G R A P H Y ::: TBD

personality ╰ ☆╮

Caspian has always been the type to have a smile on his face. He was raised to be the happy one, to always have that smile. He was raised to never let people in, never let them see through that smile. So Caspian is always smiling and is always happy. He tries to see the good in people, since hee hates to see the bad.

However, Caspian is very determined. Once he puts his mind to something, he'll do everything in his power to see it through. He also likes to put everyone else's needs before his own. He hates to see people sad and will do whatever he can to make them smile again!

Caspian is a very skeptical person. He always figured that his family had this weird ulterior motive to raising him and that brought it on to his childhood friends and pretty much everything else in his whole life. He's very skeptical and will always think that whoever he meets has an ulterior motive to talking to him.

biography ╰ ☆╮

Caspian Faulkner was born on a bright and sunny day in the early spring. It was beautiful outside and the sun was shining so bright and the birds were chirping. However, what happened inside wasn't as cheerful and bright. Inside of the house Caspian Faulkner was being brought into the world from parents who didn't even want him in the first place. As soon as he was out and alive, screaming, the doctor had passed off the young baby boy to his grandparent's, his mother's parents.

See, Caspian's parents were both travelers and they both claimed that they didn't have time to care for the young child while they were on their travels. But that wasn't true. No, in fact, they never wanted Caspian to begin with. He was an accident and his parents promised the grandparents that they'd be back to take him when he was older, but that never happened. Caspian's parents stopped keeping contact with his grandparents and about a year after that, the three of them found out that they were both killed in an accident.

Caspian never did get to meet his parents, nor did he really care.

At an early age, Caspian was taught to be proper. His grandparents were old fashioned and they taught him what they thought right from wrong was and to always use his "please" and her "thank you's." He was also always taught to build a wall between himself and the people around him. To always have a smile on his face and to never let people in. He was taught to always listen and really only to speak when spoken too.

When he was in his early teens, their chef - Chef Noah - had started to teach him how to cook. He started with basic recipes, before he moved on to the more complicated recipes. He always told Caspian that he had a knack for cooking and that he really should become a real chef, that people would love his food. Although his grandparents disapproved at first, they always did say that cooking wasn't very manly, they finally caved in when they realized how happy their grandson had been when he was cooking. So they let him continue cooking under the wing of Chef Noah and Caspian couldn't have been any happier!

However, he didn't really get the chance to do anything with that. His grandparents eventually broke him down and told him that cooking wasn't really a manly thing, that he should do something else. Like... like his parents.

On Caspian's seventeenth birthday, his grandparents told him that they couldn't really take care of him anymore. That they just didn't have the money. Caspian's grandfather had gotten sick when he turned fourteen and for the last two years, the three of them had been struggling with money, trying to be able to afford the things they already had, while taking care of a boy who was old enough to probably live on his own. They told Caspian that he had a cousin who could use some company.

Caspian didn't really want to move, leave the people that he grew up with, or move to a brand new area where he'd have to make completely new friends and get to know his neighbors... But his grandparents had done so much for him already, that he decided to do it.

So he found himself a job in the place that was called 'Houseki Meadows' as the general store cashier and moved to the meadows almost an entire week ago. Instead of staying with said cousin, he got himself a room at the local inn. In the few that he's been there, he hadn't really met a single person, nor had he really left his inn room at all.

After all, leaving the inn meant that he had to actually go and talk to the townsfolk. Meaning that they'd have to find out just how clumsy he is.

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

☂☂xxxxxCASPIAN FAULKNER
"wait a minute... what just happened?"

M A R R I A G E :::
                                                he's barely seventeen, there's no way he'd be thinking about this now!

L O V E S :::
                                                waterfalls :: they're just so beautiful!
                                                red apples :: his parents used to call apples the "fruit of fate"
                                                strawberry cake :: his grandmother used to make the best strawberry cake
                                                the color blue :: the color reminds him of the blue skies back home
                                                fantasy books :: sometimes he wishes he was apart of those fantasies

L I K E S :::
                                                friendly people :: he likes people who are nice, okay?
                                                daydreaming :: happens way too much
                                                books :: they usually save him from boredom!
                                                sweets :: he has such a sweet tooth
                                                tea :: his grandmother always made it when he was sick

N E U T R A L S :::
                                                snow :: it's just too cold!
                                                swimming in the ocean :: he's never been the best swimmer
                                                stuffed animals :: they're cute but he doesn't see the appeal about them

D I S L I K E S :::
                                                rude people :: he's come across many of those in his short lifetime
                                                nightmares :: they tend to not be... good...
                                                hospitals :: it's usually where people go to die...
                                                spicy food :: he doesn't like burning his tongue

H A T E S :::
                                                how clumsy he is :: he falls. a lot
                                                rotten apples :: his mother used to say that rotten apples were bad luck
                                                seafood :: he's allergic to seafood
                                                chamomile tea :: it's the absolute worst

F E A R S :::
                                                horrible nightmares :: sometimes he'll wake up screaming...
                                                never finding someone to love :: maybe he can finally strike this fear off of his list...
                                                losing the last member of his family :: his grandparents mean the world to him...

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

xxxxxCASPIAN FAULKNER
"please don't make fun of me..."

{ "All of the extras" }

E X C E S S :::
                                                usually keeps his hair up and in a ponytail
                                                he usually trips over nothing
                                                all of his pants have scuffed knees due to how often he falls
                                                usually stands with his hands on his hips
                                                he usually eats two or three apples a day
                                                more often than not, he always seems to be engrossed in a book of some sort

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image
User Image

PAGE :: location
                                    PAGE :: mood
                                    PAGE :: companion

Texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte

texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte

texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff