Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Sex Symbol

ωμ ϒμ rαr:

Be the ℴηℓϒ one left in this world & you can do whatever ϒℴЦ want OR have someone ş℘ℯςίαℓ to stay with you forever?
some one special
apathetic frost293
seriously? i doubt anyone is going to say alone

Devoted Sex Symbol

apathetic frost293

Well obviously some will pick being alone because they have a choice of doing WHATEVER they want.
Obviously depends who the person is. If they were perfect in every single way,, then of course I'd want them as well.
Prodigy69
apathetic frost293

Well obviously some will pick being alone because they have a choice of doing WHATEVER they want.
My perfect partner would allow me to do whatever the ******** I choose. And I would allow them to do whatever the ******** they choose. 's all good yo. cool

Devoted Sex Symbol

Opidreams
Prodigy69
apathetic frost293

My perfect partner would allow me to do whatever the ******** I choose. And I would allow them to do whatever the ******** they choose. 's all good yo. cool

LOL THATS THE BEST ANSWER I'VE READ TODAY

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
definitely be alone
if I was alone an I knew it nothin would matter an anyone Id see Id know wasnt real so nothin they say or do ever matters
I rather be alone by myself and do whatever I want because then i can rob the stores and steal all ths s**t i want !
Someone special, what good is doing whatever you want when there is no one else to do things to/with? Besides, it's been proven that humans need social interaction to function properly, our mental/physical states rapidly decline when we aren't around people for extended periods of time. I like my sanity thanks.
Not exactly the best of choices. I mean if I were alone in the world, there would be no one to operate and maintain infrastructure. No electricity, no central heating, not even plumbing for water and flushing my s**t away. I'd literally be a cave man.

Devoted Sex Symbol

The Ice Dervish
Someone special, what good is doing whatever you want when there is no one else to do things to/with? Besides, it's been proven that humans need social interaction to function properly, our mental/physical states rapidly decline when we aren't around people for extended periods of time. I like my sanity thanks.

Mmmm true ... Never thought about that.

Devoted Sex Symbol

Whiskey Grey
Not exactly the best of choices. I mean if I were alone in the world, there would be no one to operate and maintain infrastructure. No electricity, no central heating, not even plumbing for water and flushing my s**t away. I'd literally be a cave man.

Truee but this isn't supposed to be like reality, this is more on a fiction side if you get what I mean

Obsessed Lovergirl

Have someone special to stay with you forever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff