User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          R у σ x Ƭ α м α g α c н ιxXXXXXXXX
              Captain Nineteen Male Heterosexual

They’re playing basketball
We love that basketball
Now basketball is my favorite sport
I like the way they dribble up and down the court

Ryo finished his before everyone and everyone was panting and going over to the water so they can get some"Ah Ah! No water till practice is over with I want two sets of fifty push ups and sit-ups let's go ladies!! Move it Ronnie push it!!"he yelled and they all groaned some and did as instructed. He himself did two sets of 100 each"When your finished join the group picture boy!!"he said seriously as he did his push-ups.

O h!! O h!! C e e!! ;
                                                  User Image

Can be found 》In gym Talking with 》Ronnie and Team What on earth am I feeling? 》Annoyed~

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

tab Beeи Tħeяe tab Døиe Tħαт tab Meššeđ Aяυиđ
    . tab ı'м ħανıиg fυи, đøи'т ρυт мe... tab tab ...
    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ... DOWN
    ..ι'ℓℓ ηєνєя ℓєт уσυ ѕωєєρ мє σƒƒ σƒ му ƒєєт
    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ι ωση'т ℓєт уσυ ιη αgαιη

......тħe ı'νe тяıeđ тø šeиđ // мч ıиføямαтıøиš נυšт иøт gøıиg ıи
    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab тħıš тıмe, вαвч, ı'łł вe...BULLETPROOF!User Image

Ѵ ᴇ г ѳ и ɪ ȼ ᴀ
                    tab tab tab tab Ϻ ɪ ʟ ʟ ᴇ г

tab Ronnie finished up the suicides.. She could barely stand. When she heard that they weren't allowed water... "Pfft, ******** that..." she went straight for the water... He was a bigger moron than she pegged him for if he thought them not drinking any water till practice was over was healthy... She jogged herself to the fountain and took a few swallows, ignoring anything Ryo had to say. Even if he doubled the pushups for her to do, that swallow of water was well worth it.

tab

Oυтfıт tab Rıиgтøиe tab Vøı¢e tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
Yøυ gøттα κeeρ υρ, tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
NAMES tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
ιƒ ι'м ησт ση тнє cσυят ι'м αт: tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
ℓσcαтιση.
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
ı đøи'т αичøиe! // ¢яυšħ tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
Out Of Court//... tab

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User Image

User Image

We love that basketball

Ryo watched him go get water and as he got up done form his push-ups and sit ups he shook his head"Alright team it seems you all have to give me two more sets since Ronnie wants to be Mr. disobedient...we are a team what you do effect us all!"he told Ronnie and everyone got upset at Ronnie because they wanted water too but they were gonna suffer until it was over but she just doubled the work. That's right now who was laughing...no one stupid new kid trying to humiliate him. He got back on the floor to do more along with them.

O h!! O h!! C e e!! ;
                                                  User Image

Can be found 》In gym Talking with 》Ronnie and Team What on earth am I feeling? 》Annoyed~

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab тħıš тıмe, вαвч, ı'łł вe...BULLETPROOF!User Image

Ѵ ᴇ г ѳ и ɪ ȼ ᴀ

tab Ronnie joined the team and rose an eye brow at Ryo, "You're seriously a slave driver. I understand a captain is supposed to push his team, but saying they can't drink water during practice, when they clearly need it is just abuse of power. It's unhealthy." With that Ronnie had nothing more to say to the dickhead. She did whatever Ryo threw at her without complaint (out loud). She was determined to do it better than what he thought she could. Besides the only reason he did any of this was because he got embarrassed. Had to prove he had some balls or whatever guys felt they needed to do. "I'm convinced he's a sadist."

tab

Oυтfıт tab Rıиgтøиe tab Vøı¢e tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
Yøυ gøттα κeeρ υρ, tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
ιƒ ι'м ησт ση тнє cσυят ι'м αт: tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
ℓσcαтιση.
Out Of Court//... tab

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Image

User Image

We love that basketball

Ryo listened to him complain and he finished his set"Alright everyone water break while Ronnie here finishes the rest of everyone's final set" it was four guys who weren't done so he had his own 200 plus theirs he had 200 more. He looked at him"You have 400 push-ups and sit-ups to completely....lets get to them!"he told him and watched over him to make sure he didn't slack off anymore. The team went to drink water and he saw Ronnie pushing through them...he had determination like he did.

O h!! O h!! C e e!! ;
                                                  User Image

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

Ѵ ᴇ г ѳ и ɪ ȼ ᴀ

tab Ronnie made sure she was keeping the same pace so she wouldn't run herself out of energy, but with the slave driver barking she couldn't last forever... "Alright everyone, water break while Ronnie here finishes the rest of everyone's final set." Ronnie growled at those words as she continued to work on her set, but she was keeping her mouth shut. She was done trying to talk with the jerk. "You have 400 push-ups and sit-ups to complete. Let's get to them!" "Just what does it look like I'm doing over here?! Sipping on lemonade?!" She was getting through them, but man she was starting to feel like crap. The bandages around her chest were not making it any easier to catch her breath as she struggled to not face plant into the gym floor while she lowered herself down in a push up. She stayed motivated, "Think of it this way, he keeps making you work out like this, you'll have the arms to throw a good punch in that ugly mug of his." She kept thinking such things and it cheered her up. When she hit 400 she actually didn't realize it at first and ended up going to 420. Guess thinking of hurting the person you hate helps push through the pain. And man were her arms in pain. She blinked when she realized her number and staggered up as she waited for Ryo's next command.. Every muscle was crying, but like hell was she going to show weakness to him.

tab

ℓσcαтιση.
Out Of Court//... tab

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Image

User Image

We love that basketball

Ryo looked at him push through and do 20 more than needed. He smirked, as he got up he didn't say anything he just nodded and walked towards the others"Alright let's call it a day! Hit the showers and head home!"he yelled to them all. Then he walked over to talk to the couch about a game that was coming up and how he wanted it to go. He wanted to test Ronnie out he seen some potential in the kid.

O h!! O h!! C e e!! ;
                                                  User Image

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

Ѵ ᴇ г ѳ и ɪ ȼ ᴀ

tab Ronnie let out a sigh when Ryo announced they could hit the showers and head home... Not that Ronnie could actually.. You know.. Shower with the team.. She was sort of missing something in the basement and had some extra junk in the attic.. And no she wasn't talking about the brain. Ronnie walked into the locker rooms but kept her eyes on the ceiling and waiting for everyone to leave.. When she swore the coast was clear she slipped in and did a fast shower. She mostly wanted to get the gross sweat off. She was done in five minutes and quickly rewrapped her chest and threw clothes on. Just as she put her things in her locker Leo's face popped up. "OH MY GOD!" Ronnie yelped in surprise and dropped her backpack on her foot. She instantly hopped up and down on one leg and held the throbbing foot. She looked up to see Leo... "He didn't see anything... Right?..." She thought panicked. "So uhh. What's up? Thought you headed home?"

tab

ℓσcαтιση.
Out Of Court//... tab

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Image

User Image
Ⓛⓔⓞⓝ Ⓢⓐⓩⓤⓚⓘ
▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

indent Leon was talking to Ryo before he went back to the locker room he heard someone still in there and he walked over just as Ronnie closed his locker. When he yelped and dropped his bag he couldn't help but laugh"Damn dude I didn't mean to scare you"he laughed more. As Ronnie asked about him going home he shrugged"Eh...don't gotta be home right away wanna hang out I can show you the coolest hangout spot we get free pizza!"he told him and nudged him"Huh? Huh what do you say?"he asked.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          R o a m i n g
                                                                    Lockerrrom

A l l s i d e s o f S I L L Y
                                                                    Happy

T a l k i n g w i t h
                                                                    Ronnie

O u t O f C u p c a k e s

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

Ѵ ᴇ г ѳ и ɪ ȼ ᴀ

tab Ronnie's foot finally stopped throbbing and she lowered it back down. "Uh it's alright, I just thought I was alone that's all." She said rubbing the back of her head. Then she listened to him say 'free pizza'. Her stomach growled. "It should be okay for a little bit.." Ronnie smiled before answer, "Yea sounds good. I was too busy laughing at lunch today so I'm pretty hungry." She laughed, referring to the picture as she picked her bag back up. It only had a few books in it, but after doing so many suicides, pushups, and sittups she felt like it was filled with nothing but rocks. Big heavy pointless rocks. She wobbled trying to get it over her shoulder.

tab

ℓσcαтιση.
Out Of Court//... tab

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Image

User Image
Ⓛⓔⓞⓝ Ⓢⓐⓩⓤⓚⓘ

indent Leon smiled as he agreed to go"Awesome!"he then laughed as he mentioned the picture"Ha! Iknow we went though hell but that laugh was totally worth it!"he said. Then looked at him"You alright I could carry that if you are overworked dude"he told him smiling. As he began leaving the the lockerroom Ryo was walking in and he slipped his shirt off and Leon smiled at him"Hey dude have a good rest of the day" Ryo nodded to him and told him same to him.

R o a m i n g
                                                                    Lockerrrom

Happy

T a l k i n g w i t h
                                                                    Ronnie

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

Ѵ ᴇ г ѳ и ɪ ȼ ᴀ

tab Ronnie smirked, yeah her everything hurt, but that picture was well worth it. "You alright, I could carry that if you're overworked dude," Leon told her smiling. Ronnie managed to get the bag over, and she almost said yes until Ryo walked in. "Nah, I got it, if I can't even carry my own back after practice, I wouldn't deserve to be on the team." she said before Leon told Ryo to have a good day. Ronnie just exchanged a glare as she kept walking out. When she knew they were out of earshot she raised an eyebrow at Leon, "Has he always been a slave driver?"

tab

ℓσcαтιση.
Out Of Court//... tab

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Image

User Image
Ⓛⓔⓞⓝ Ⓢⓐⓩⓤⓚⓘ

indent Leon looked at him and nodded"That's the spirit!"he told him. Then as they made it outside Ronnie asked him how long had Ryo been a slave driver this made him chuckle a bit"Ryo loves basketball he is freaking awesome at it but to is dad being awesome isn't enough he drives him tell him he has got to be the best! So he works him when he goes home he eats dinner and then does two laps around his block working it off then practice shots and then goes inside to shower and then does his homework and most likely falls asleep on it and then has to wake up at 5 a.m. to do a whole daily routine and this is everyday so his dad is the reason he is so all over the place, he was a happy guy once" he explained to him. As he was walking towards the pizza place almost there.

R o a m i n g
                                                                              Lockerrrom

Happy

T a l k i n g w i t h
                                                                              Ronnie

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

Ѵ ᴇ г ѳ и ɪ ȼ ᴀ

tab Ronnie mostly followed Leon, considering she had no clue where this pizza place was. She listened to him explain Ryo's situation with his dad, and the very last part caught her attention, "he was a happy guy once." Ronnie cringed at that thought, "I feel like that guy only smiles when someone is in pain. His dad could use a chill pill, he's turning his son into a sadist." she said with a laugh, but was particularly serious.

tab

ℓσcαтιση.
Out Of Court//... tab

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Image

User Image
Ⓛⓔⓞⓝ Ⓢⓐⓩⓤⓚⓘ

indent Leon chuckled"Yeah totally but don't tell him that he will only ask you who is Ryo's guardian!"he shook his head"Because I have tried before and he yelled at me and told me to just watch how much good comes from focusing on being the best"he told him. As they made it to the pizza parlor he opened the door for them and walked in and he looked at Joe a fellow fan that always came to the schools games"Hey Joe put one pepperoni on the house!"he told him and Joe got on it and he went and sat down"Yeah but that's what I wanted to talk to you about see I was the new guy once...he loosens up eventually"he told him.

R o a m i n g
                                                                              Pizza Parlor

Happy

T a l k i n g w i t h
                                                                              Ronnie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff