Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would it help if I made a map for every rp day?

Oh yes! It'll help so much! <3 0.63636363636364 63.6% [ 7 ]
It could, I guess :/ 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
No. I don't need a map 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
This poll closed on January 28, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 >

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I do terribly apologize for the disappearance act again. This is also a legitimate reason, I swear! December and January it seems is a bad luck month. Whether its me bashing the son of god cuz I make fun of all religions or its the fact that I frown upon holidays, all the bad stuff happens to me in the month of December and January.

Last week, my cat snapped my glasses clean in half on the bridge by thinking she's graceful enough to be acrobatic when leaping from the 6 ft. window onto my bedside table. Afterwards, my loving husband managed to fix them in hopes it would last until I could get to an eye doctor, get an exam and thus get new glasses.

Lo and behold, because fate likes to be a hard a**, he drops them when handing them to me, thus breaking them a second time. Try as he may, he could not successfully glue them back together again. He even tried melting them together, but that ******** up the nose piece on them bad enough that they would not ever fit again. Keep in mind, both pairs are as old as high school. I haven't been in high school for almost 5 years.

The pair I am currently making due with is at least 6+ years old--enough to make out things but my GOD does it give me large headaches and focusing problems, as well as inducing feelings of needing to vomit. So, I have been retiring to bed early because my head hurts due to these old pieces of s**t. The ones that were broken were from my senior year and the most recent prescription, so as you can imagine life has been a b***h.

But I digress. My new ones should be coming in this week... I apologize for my absence. I will try to get in posts tonight. If someone could quote me and brink me up to speed that would be lovely. I do appreciate it.

The sons of bitches responsible for my torment:

User Image

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
Sheepalicious

I do sympathize with your hardships, and wish you good fortune in the coming days, and with the repair of your glasses, but as someone who is religious I formally requests you respect my life choice by not mocking religion as I respect your choice to to live without one.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
Lets talk about Happy things!

Like is this Puppy cute?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well I just ate my teammate... She was oddly tasty. emotion_dowant

Original Genius

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Perhaps Kallista and Sheena can be friends now!

Dapper Genius

8,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
You worship an invisible god and contribute to the destruction of a visible nature. Do you not realize that this nature is your invisible god?

Sadronniel
Sheepalicious

I do sympathize with your hardships, and wish you good fortune in the coming days, and with the repair of your glasses, but as someone who is religious I formally requests you respect my life choice by not mocking religion as I respect your choice to to live without one.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
Again let's talk about happy things, like Kittens

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Unfortunately I am going to resign from this rp...
My other once is starting to take up my time and currently my guild on SWTOR needs my attention.

Feel free to kill off Azryel or someone take her over!

Thanks!

Shy Bookworm

Anxious Genius

Sheepalicious

I'm a little sad to hear this but I completely understand.
I'll see as to what I can do with Azryel for I do believe she is an interesting character but I would hate to see her dead! :c

Mega Noob

Sadronniel

Those pictures... Are... So... Damned Cute... Hnnnnng

Joe Withrow

Very clever way to get rid of Squid-face! I'mma going to bloody well keep that in his backstory now, if'n you don't mind.

//Edit: Oh, never mind. Apparently I didn't keep a copy of his profile.

Dapper Genius

8,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
You could always grovel on your knees and beg Kali to copy past it into a PM for you. wink And by grovel on your knees, I just mean ask her nicely. lol

Gimolia123
Sadronniel

Those pictures... Are... So... Damned Cute... Hnnnnng

Joe Withrow

Very clever way to get rid of Squid-face! I'mma going to bloody well keep that in his backstory now, if'n you don't mind.

//Edit: Oh, never mind. Apparently I didn't keep a copy of his profile.

Mega Noob

Atramors671

All I have to do is ask nicely? Dag nabbit, I just put my kneepads on... I was going to be so pathetic too... crying

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Megu Luka
Turns out what I have is near fatal, who knew. But any who, Ill be posting tonight. Sorry for the wait.

least you are ok and I didn't mind smile what mattered was you getting better

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces