Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

sтερнαηιηε кιякℓαη∂

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆
                                                                        ι'м sтυcк вεтωεεη ωнσ ι αм, ωнσ ι ωαηт тσ вε,
                                                                        She felt a touch to her shoulder and seized up, but only slightly.

As the voice began to speak, her eyes began to wander to the source, "I don't think he'll..." She recognized this woman. The two hadn't really shared words with eachother, but she had eyeballed her up and down and took in her looks on the elevator. She was trying to recall a name as she continued to speak, "I doubt you have anything..." She knitted her brows as she realized this woman was trying to comfort her. It was a little bit puzzling, considering the two did not know eachother and she had literally nothing to gain from it, not to mention it must have made her feel somewhat awkward. Of course the idol was used to receiving help and having it at the tip of her french-tipped fingernails, but since she had arrived there, she really hadn't received any other than from her lawyer of course. It was a bit of a relief, in a way, but she had far too much pride to appear openly grateful.

"Thanks... but... yeah... I know that." She admitted sheepishly at first before straightening her posture and appearing a little more confident, bearing her chest out more and crossing her arms as she averted her gaze in an aloof manner. She tried not to blush at all at that slip of composure, "I figured that. Just at first, this all came as a little shocking. I never thought this would happen or else I would've demanded that Eipheldoesfer leave as soon as he arrived." She looked Rose in the eye, studying her expression for a few moments. "What's your name again?" It came out a little rude, but she didn't intend it. Stephannie had just met so many people in her life and names had always become a blur to her, being someone of such fame and really just having fans remember her name.

Where is she?:[ white room]
                                                                        Who is she with?:[ everyone ]
                                                                        What drama is she scheming up now?:[ Sheepish, Calming Down, Thinking ]
                                                                        OOC Notes:[ derp ]

... αη∂ ωнσ ι sнσυℓ∂ вε. ✳

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Imagexxxx
Volcom's eyes widened at Ruth when her vote suddenly came out and he soon turned to a glare, his eyes growing watery at the mere suggestion of his new love being injured in any way. However before he could start screaming the nerd took some steps forward and put in his vote, "I guess I agree with the ugly chick," he spoke with disgust as he refered to Ruth, "The safest option would be the dirty chick that volunteered." he informed, Volcom twisting quickly to glare at him, not only for agreeing on attacking Kimberly, but for speaking of her in that tone.

He gulped, the scowl on his face twitching with disgust, a vein becoming visible on his forehead, "Hey a*****e!" he called in a loud voice, causing Harrison to jump and let out a nervous little squeal. "She has a name! It's Kimberly, and don't ******** forget it!"

"Yeah, and so does Ruth!" Gojie said as he defended his girl with Volcom. Though the moody boy didn't seem to like that. Those dark green eyes shooting daggers toward Gojie, then meeting his eyes with Ruth's.

"No one is harming Kimberly!" He ordered, making sure to glare at everyone. Suggesting Kimberly made him more mad then suggesting Chuck. No matter how cold that seemed to his brother. But in reality, Gojie was right, he could handle it the best.

Gojie however was now leaning toward Kimberly as his choice. It was her that tried to sacrifice herself. "Can I change my vote?" he wondered, raising a hand as if trying to ask permission.

"NO. YOU CAN'T!" Volcom quickly shot out. Shutting up Gojie as he nervously looked down and looked at his feet in shame.

Yamataru crossed his arms over his chest, "I still vote for the blond." he informed stubbornly.

"THANK YOU." the red head shouted, contradicting his previous actions. Though, now seeing it was basically between Chuck and Kim... wait, Locke's suggestion, "I VOTE FOR THE JAP TOO!" he looked around desperately for someone else to agree and want to switch.
Rose gave a weak smile to her, not taking offense to her tone at all. She assumed it was just her trying to pretend the situation wasn't that bad. She put her hand over her chest as a way to point at herself, as she introduced, "I'm Rosalinda, but I also go by Rose." She let her hands drop down to her side. Then looked down at her feet in thought for a moment. She then looked back up into Stephanie's eyes again, "and.. don't beat yourself up about it. If you had ordered Locke to leave right away... I think it would have been too late.. he had already signed in by then." she explained with a pitifully sad experience covering her face. A guilty look covering her face, they should have never come here. "just, don't beat yourself up about it.

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Lᴏᴄᴋᴇ Eɪᴘʜᴇʟsᴅᴏᴇʀғᴇʀ

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█
                                                                        ι ĸnow мore тнan ι ѕay, тнιnĸ мore тнan ι ѕpeaĸ,

"Of course you may change your vote, Gojie."

He stated it plainly and calmly, matter-of-factly, not quite as cold as before but not incredibly supportive and doting like Gojie may have hoped. He gazed around at each voter with calculating eyes before calmly eyeballing the buttons. It all seemed so natural for him; It was just another day in court, researching a case and deciding how to stand on it. It was downright strange how calm he was out of everyone else, and it may lead one to wonder if he was truly so inhumane or if he was feeling the full extent, but an expert at hiding such useless emotions.

"Two for the Korean man. One for Chuck. And three for... Kimberly." Locke stated plainly.

"Although my vote is being disregarded, a vote is a vote. I won't contest that since it's been agreed upon." He crossed his arms as his piercing golden eyes looked without mercy at the entire group. It was clear he elected himself leader and he didn't even verbally have to express this new contract. Instead, he turned on his heels, walked over to the buttons, and stepped over to the one that Kimberly's name was beneath. He did not award any eye contact to Volcom; He knew doing so would stir anger and resistance, and he wished to get the task done as quickly as possible to avoid any further arguing or violence. As knee-buckling intimidating as the attorney was, Volcom was also quite riled up with emotion. He would not be surprised if the raw, bear-protecting-cubs mentality would show and Volcom would throw himself at the attorney with claws out and teeth baring.

His finger hit the button firmly. It lit up, and then faded. Silence for a moment.

Where is he?:[ White Room ]
                                                                        Who is he with?:[ Everyone ]
                                                                        Can you summarize what he's thinking, please?:[ Serious, Calm ]
                                                                        OOC Notes:[ ]

... and noтιce мore тнan yoυ realιze. ✗

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

sтερнαηιηε кιякℓαη∂

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆
                                                                        ι'м sтυcк вεтωεεη ωнσ ι αм, ωнσ ι ωαηт тσ вε,
                                                                        Stephanie watched as she introduced herself.

'She's pretty, I won't even argue that... I love her hair... I wonder what kind of products she uses. She has to use some kind of products, right? At least leave-in conditioner...' She then blinked a few times and knitted her brows, 'What am I even thinking about?' She glanced through the mirror and saw the other group arguing again; Of course, the lawyer was maintaining his cool, as he always did. A light frown crossed her face. Maybe she was just trying to distract herself.

"And.. don't beat yourself up about it. If you had ordered Locke to leave right away... I think it would have been too late.. he had already signed in by then."

"You think it's the signatures, huh... ?" Stephanie wondered in a bit of a puzzled expression, remembering the time where she signed her own name so carelessly and without so much of a second thought. She was probably just thinking about how infuriated she was that Locke had gone somewhere without first informing her, and the signature was just a blur of movement from her hand and then a complete loss of memory of the woman at the desk.

"just, don't beat yourself up about it."

"Well, I wasn't planning on it." Stephanine said point-blank as she crossed her arms and knitted her perfectly well-done brows a little more. Her tone was a tad rude but again, she did not intend it to be this way and it just came out naturally as if she were on the defense, "He came here without letting me know. He's not supposed to do things like that. I could've needed him and he acted carelessly. My father pays him good money." She then frowned a little bit at the last sentence, her voice trailing off into a bit of a slower one, "... That's not the only reason, though. We--"

"I think they made a choice." Chuck interjected, noticing Locke pressing a button.

Stephanie stopped in her sentence as she couldn't help but look back through the glass, her eyes wider than before as she took in all sensation. She noticed Locke's finger go down on what appeared to be a button, although she could not see what it was for. Suddenly, she felt some chills on her arms and she eyeballed the rest of her own room. The room was infused with complete dread, stillness, and silence, like a hospital waiting room while waiting for results.

Where is she?:[ white room]
                                                                        Who is she with?:[ everyone ]
                                                                        What drama is she scheming up now?:[ Thinking, Concerned, Worrying ]
                                                                        OOC Notes:[ I FRIENDSHIP THEM ]

... αη∂ ωнσ ι sнσυℓ∂ вε. ✳

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Kimberly Calesence

:.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.
                                                                        Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ

Silence.

It was dead silent for a few moments. Kimberly had seen Locke's movement as well. She pursed her lip as she waited for something to happen; The anticipation may have been worse than the actual punishment, but who would know for sure until it happened? Her fingertips that were resting on the glass slowly slide down until her hand fell limply to her side. Suddenly--

CHHK.

A sharp incision happened in her wrist where she wore the small bracelet. She blinked a few times as her head was perfectly still and a bead of sweat rolled down the side of her face. Her slightly shaking irises rolled downwards to her wrist as her neck and head remained perfectly still. She stared at her wrist, which was once a perfectly logical and still form, suddenly beginning to waver like sunrays distorting her reality. She eyeballed through the glass and saw the wavering images of the people before her. Blurs of colors began to become less and less coherent as her sense of sound began to glitch, wavering in and out of ability. Her world turned less real and more dreamlike, yet it was quickly escalating into some incoherent, unstoppable nightmare of unpredictable and unreadable sensation.

Suddenly, her knees flatout buckled under her weight like they were noodles.

She was in a horrible position. Her clumsy knees buckled like they were broken at the joints and she fell forehead first into the glass she stood before. Although the grass did not crack, some internal parts were lightly damaged, and instantly a light trail of blood began to trickle down her forehead. She then knocked herself backwards and fell right into a lying position. A light 'oof!' was heard as the air was knocked out of her lungs, and then she laid lifelessly on the ground as if she were going to fall asleep. She began to hear some incoherent, stretched out noises that sounded like heavily edited slow-motion voices.

"Kiiiiiiiiiiiiimberly!? They picked heeeeeeeeeer---"
                                                                        "Hey! You okaaaaaaaay? Get uppppppppppppppp--"
                                                                        "잠깐깐깐깐, 무슨슨슨슨슨일일일일일?"

Her lightly-colored eyelashes fluttered weakly for a few moments as she felt the numbness quickly spread like a heavy snake crawling over her. It started with her toes but quickly spread to the point she even felt her air being cut off. The oxygen seemed limited as she opened her mouth lightly, her lips feeling entirely dry as she stared up at a desolate, white, dreary ceiling like an insane asylum. The voices eventually faded into nothingness, her feelings faded into nothingness, and finally her vision warped into a abyss that was nothingness.

She became shrouded in black.

Where is she?:[ White room ]
                                                                        Who is she with?:[ Everyone ]
                                                                        What wise words are in her mind right now?:[ Unconscious ]
                                                                        OOC Notes: [ TRANSLATION NOTES:: "Wait, what happened?" ]

sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʟɪғᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ღ

Volcom stared as Locke so calmly walked over to the keys. He was still injured from his little fight with Yamataru and didn't think it would be for the best he try and attack the tall as all hell lawyer. So instead he stood helpless and watched as that slender finger reached over to the button and gracefully pushed down.His waterfilled eyes snapping over and looking to the woman in dirty clothes. For a second nothing happened, and he had hoped the device stopped working. Though, as soon as the thought appeared, he watched as she had suddenly callapsed in a shock of pain.

His head quickly jerked his head to face the woman who first voted such a thing. "YOU b***h!" he screamed as all his emotions smacked him in the face and tears began to fall over his cheeks. He balled up his hands into tight fists and broke into a run, a fist aiming and ready to be thrown into her gut, she was a pretty big target, he couldn't miss.

That was unless Gojie jumped in the way and grabbed in. Which he of course did, cause why else would I mention this? Gojie's body was quickly thrown in front of her. He took the full force of Volcom's fist, all the air escaping his lungs as his arms came and wrapped around Volcom. He grimaced as the pain registered on his face. Though the blue haired adult kept his arms tight around the red head, keeping him secure as he continued to thrash and throw his tantrum. "GOJIE! LET THE ******** GO OF ME!" he continued to thrash and try and get out of his arms as tears continued their trek down his face. Though after a moment he stopped and broke down, Gojie letting go of him as he fell to the ground and cried.

Yamataru simply standing aside unaffected or more like uncaring of anyone elses feelings. His arms crossed over his chest and a small pout on his face. Why couldn't that girl keep her big mouth shut and let them go with his own decision?
As chuck spoke up, Quest nervously glanced up from his sweater and turned to look at everyone, still clutching onto the jock, as if for dear life. Her eyes met with kim on the floor, though it didn't seem like she truly noticed the eye contact at all... like she was barely conscious... she was probably dying. Quest let out a small weep and pressed her face into chucks sweater. She tried to keep herself from making any sobbing sounds, but that didn't stop the frightened tears from dripping and soaking his sweater.

Rose on the other hand seemed to drop her new body like last week's shoes, as she quickly rushed over to Kimberly on the ground. She dropped to her knees beside her. She lifted Kim's head into her lap and pressed to fingers onto her neck. She still had a pulse. Her eyes suddenly lit up as she informed, "guys! She's still alive!" she pressed her ear against Kimberly's chest, she was breathing normally and her heart beat was just a little fast, she was still okay though, and that's what mattered.

Quest looked up suddenly and let out a relieved sigh, "hee... she's okay.." she let out a relieved chuckle and allowed her nerves to settle a little bit. She took a step away from Chuck, finally letting go of his steady body. She began to wipe her face and dry herself of any salty tears, "s-sorry... we're okay..." she reasoned, but was now panicking over what was next on the agenda.

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Lᴏᴄᴋᴇ Eɪᴘʜᴇʟsᴅᴏᴇʀғᴇʀ

Within moments, the situation had escalated tenfold.

He hadn't been paying a lot of mind to it. Naturally, Locke was now simply calculating his next mode of action and perhaps how he may handle the next event. His eyes skimmed around until Volcom yelled at Ruth, swearing at her in a furious plethora of emotions. His eyes locked onto Volcom like a robot locking onto a target although his face was blank as a white canvas. He simple watched and observed, sizing this man out and figuring out how he were to view him. He then watched, still doing nothing, as Volcom quickly approached the brunette woman and went to throw a nasty punch at her. However, Gojie had thrown his body like a lifeless ragdoll in the way, taking the full brute pain of the punch. And within mere seconds, Volcom was on the ground in a bundle of tears.

Now he was taking action.

Locke hurried over to the scene but he was not going to simply observe Gojie to see if the rich blue-haired boy was physically unharmed. He stepped coldly to Volcom before raising his foot lightly like a ballerina but then crushing it downwards on Volcom's exposed hand, grinding the bottom of his deep black leather shoes into Volcom's knuckles without any mercy. He put one hand in his pocket casually as his uncaring, inhumane gaze fell upon him, like a predator gazing at it's dying prey lacking any remorse for it's killing. "You best stay in line, Volcom." His voice was stoic, calm, and cold, but with an undeniable icy anger that froze over the room like a silent snowstorm. His tone was completely unwavering but something about the fact that he harmed Volcom in a way that was so proper, so casual, so normal-- it was unsettling, and everyone in the room probably felt some form of a shiver, even if they didn't notice the discreet grinding of Volcom's knuckles under Locke's massive foot (which it was so undetectable, likely most people did not see this.)

He had only released his hand when he felt enough damage had been done, and "enough" was highly subjective-- he really had only ended because he needed to check on Gojie.

He approached Gojie and dismissed Volcom entirely like yesterday's newspaper, now a piece of garbage on the floor, not worth being paid attention to. He put a hand on Gojie's shoulder and crouched to be more at eye-level with him, "Are you alright?" He asked seriously, not sure how much impact Volcom's fist had on the man's poor unsuspecting gut. He observed his face steadily for any minute signs of pain or flinching. His other hand went to Gojie's tummy where he applied mild pressure to see if Gojie were to lie to him and claim that he wasn't in pain when in reality he may have had some internal wounds.

Where is he?:[ White Room ]
                                                                        Can you summarize what he's thinking, please?:[ Serious, Calm, annoyed, concerned ]

Gojie stayed knelt down with Volcom, trying to comfort him. He was about to give some helpful words of comfort, but the flash of a long leg nearing distracted him. His eyes watched as it was so elegantly slammed down. His eyes scanning for what it aimed at his eyes widened as he saw the heel rubbing against Volcom's hand.

The younger red head was completely caught off guard as his eyes widened at the sudden impact. His teeth grinding together as he seethed in pain. Tears were already pouring from his face, so it was hard to tell whether the foot hurt his hand that much or not. At least for the onlookers. Volcom on the otherhand noticed every little grind of Locke's heel into his knuckles. He felt his knuckles grind against each other and could have swore he heard a crack.

Gojie sat close enough to the red head to get a good feel as to what was done. As Locke's foot pulled away, the teenager let out a seething noise. He pulled his hand up toward himself quickly before anyone could get a good look at what was done. He glanced down at his hand gingerly, examining the scraped skin and miner bleeding. It would definately bruise and seemed to be swelling. He could easily say that he'd be okay, after all he'd done similiar and worse damage for punching walls. But this wasn't done by his own stupidity in anger and it freakin hurt.

Gojie was just as angry at Locke for what he did, and he wasn't even the one that got hurt. He glared at the man as he knelt down beside him, completely disregarding his friend that he injured as if it had never happened. His dark eyes narrowed, though they were filling with tears, as he felt guilty for being mad at the man that cared for him. But he was still angry, "I'm f-" he was about to reply, but was cut off as Locke's hand touched his sore stomach and he wimced. His hand smacked Locke's out of the way, surprised by his own action for a second. He had never done that before, but he stuck by his action with a pout as he replied, "I was fine until you touched it." he spat like a brat not getting the toy he wanted, "and now Volcom's hurt because of you too, just go away..." he pouted, refusing to let the break up tears fall. Volcom simply looking back at Gojie, surprised to hear him stick up for him, and talk back to Locke, this all had to be some nightmare.

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

C̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴋ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅

A̲̅ ̲̅s̲̅ʜ̲̅ɪ̲̅ᴘ̲̅ ̲̅ɪ̲̅s̲̅ ̲̅s̲̅ᴀ̲̅ғ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ ̲̅ɪ̲̅ɴ̲̅ ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ ̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴀ̲̅ʀ̲̅ʙ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ʀ̲̅

User Image

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOO guests, it seems you've passed your first round! A+ for excellence!"

The voice blared with the screeching noise of a thousand demons as the intercom up in the corner of the room practically shook with displeasure. Chuck even winced slightly as he eyeballed the intercom-- the source of the noise-- and completely forgot the thought on his mind he was going to tell Quest. It seems there was another one in the other side of the room, as he noticed the other group cringing at the same time.

"You will be transferred back to your rooms for some rests, because we are so dear and kind. And because we think that redheaded loser could use some bandaids."
                                                                        "And Locke could use a bucket of ice to cool down!"

A loud series of cackles filled the room like gunfire, bouncing off the walls and causing each person's ears to just about bleed.

Chuck frowned slightly and a light glare flickered over his eyes as he glanced around at the walls, looking out for any change. He really didn't know what to expect from these guys anymore-- they were highly unpredictable and dealing with them was like dealing with cutting the red or the blue wire. He would've given Quest a shoulder hug for comfort but she had stepped away from him, and he figured naturally that she'd prefer some room. He did, however, frown a little sympathetically at her. She was trying so hard to remain steady and yet it was obvious she was wiping away tears laden with anxiety and nervousness. He noticed that the Korean man was looking down at his feet and Stephanie just appeared to be at a loss, having glanced from everyone's interactions and glancing to Kimberly's lifeless body as well. She hadn't a clue what she was going to do and looked like a student who had walked into the wrong classroom.

Where is he? [ White Room ]
                                                                        Who is he with? [ Everyone ]
                                                                        What dumb idea does he have now? [ Sympathetic, Consoling, Calm ]
                                                                        OCC Notes: [ ]

B̲̅ᴜ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴀ̲̅ᴛ̲̅'̲̅s̲̅ ̲̅ɴ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ ̲̅ᴡ̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴀ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ ̲̅s̲̅ʜ̲̅ɪ̲̅ᴘ̲̅s̲̅ ̲̅ᴀ̲̅ʀ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ ̲̅ᴍ̲̅ᴀ̲̅ᴅ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ ̲̅ғ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ʀ̲̅.̲̅

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxUser Image
As the groups looked up at the intercom, well, except for Kim. Unconsciousness struck them like a sudden bolt of lightening... was it unconsciousness? It was hard to tell, for a moment it was hard to focus on thoughts and their vision faded to black. However, in the midst of all this, they could feel movement around them, as if feathers were grazing their skin, they could only hope it was someone else in their group. For even if they did try and talk, the words would not leave their mouth. It was hard to tell if they were even able to open their mouths. Then they could feel themselves falling backward ever so slowly. A feeling of continually falling over taking them, like the frightening feeling you get sometimes before you wake up. Then the soft surface below them became apparent and their vision returned. Every guest finding themselves in the comfort of their own room. Or at least the room provided to them.

Announcements continueing to go off in each of their room.

"Since we're so kind,"
"and you did so well in the last two events,"
"we've decided to provide you a little warning"
"don't leave your rooms at night"
"we have good reason to know,"
"there's a murderer among you,"

There were sudden giggles and chuckles before the male voice spoke again, "Well, a couple murderers
we would just hate for you to die so soon,"
"and in such a boring manner!
"how sad would that be?"

With that said, the intercom shut off, leaving them in their thoughts and to possibly get some sleep.
Volcom looked toward his door, tempted to leave.. wanting to so desperately to check on kimberly. But.. she probably didn't even want to see him, he let that happen to her. He could have stopped it if he really tried. At least that's what his mind taunted him with. In reality, he was too frightened of getting his head chopped off to even step out of the door. He pouted and turned onto his side, his body curled up into a ball and he closed his eyes. He held his swelling hand close to his chest, squeezing it in anger with his good hand. His teeth barred and he seethed as tears began to escape his clenched eyes.

Gojie laid flat on his back, staring up at the ceiling. He hated having to choose Kimberly... his hand rubbed at his bruising stomach gingerly, he deserved that punch to the gut. ...but Volcom didn't deserve to have his hand smashed. He couldn't help it, he was beginning to hate Locke. And he hated that. There was so much hate welling up in this boy.

His dark eyes glanced to the door, he wanted to go see Ruth.. he wasn't sure which room was hers though... and he knew Locke wouldn't like it if he stepped out. Why does he care what Locke thinks though? He frowned and glared to the wall opposite of the door. "hm!"

The nerdy boy jumped to his feet in panic as soon as he awoke, looking around to make sure those ugly girls weren't around him and those guys weren't fightimg and/or dragging him into it. As he realized he was in his room, he let relief flood through.

In the midst of the announcements he had barely heard any of them, beimg sent into a frenzy to find his DS and games. After all, he had to make sure they weren't water-logged. As he found them all in s**c-n-span condition, he sat up on his bed criss cross and began playing one of his favorite games, zelda ocarina of time. Probably planning on playing all night with no sleep.

The hunter on the other hand was shocked for a moment, they must have known he killed. He gulped as his heart began to race, sweat beading down his face. He cleared his throat and pulled out some guns from his bag, deciding to clean them and maintain them to try and calm himself down. His shakey hands making it a bit more difficult than usual.

The snow-haired lass curled up on her bed, taking deep breaths as she held her knees close to her chest and wished Chuck was around to latch onto for comfort. Her heart racing at mach 10 speed. Though, she was partially relieved he wasn't around. She didn't want to appear pathetic and weak around him. But then... she wasn't actually that brave either.

Rose lost in a state of shock in her room. Panicked eyes staring up at the ceiling and her body frozen in place. It was as if she was giving up.

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Lᴏᴄᴋᴇ Eɪᴘʜᴇʟsᴅᴏᴇʀғᴇʀ

When he came to, he realized where he was.

It was that familiar guest room. Locke furrowed his brow as he glanced around, trying to piece together the events earlier and how he ended up in such room. It felt like a dizzy spell and very disorienting, and no longer how long or hard he thought about it, it was like a drunken night he could not remember. Frustrated, he arose sharply and walked over to his desk, only to hear the announcements. He stopped cold in his tracks at the word murder. He rested both of his hands on the desk in front of him, his cold, long, thin fingers like spiderwebs curled slightly over it's surface. His mouth tightened into a straight line. To most people, the word 'murder' was just a sound created by the mouth like most words, with some obscure meaning that hung in the air just as simply and happily as other words. M U R D E R. Locke was a man of law and of course had dealt with murder cases before, but they never really visibly affected him. He simply preformed his job as he was expected to do and walked home with a hefty paycheck that he would surely stash or invest like a man of good saving habits. But in a case like this, a murderer was among them, and he was not in a courtroom but a hotel. This murderer was not defending themselves but instead, the rest of the victims were on the defense. It was a visible threat, but it was also one that could be related to.

"I'm sorry, Locke... I am, I really am."
                                                                        "You came here to tell me this?"
                                                                        "Well, I didn't think you wanted to see me, when you left you made it seem like--"
                                                                        "I didn't want... I still don't... god damnit. God... damnit!" Suddenly, his fist had slammed down on the table, shaking it profusely as he stood there with hunched shoulders and a tightly fixed jaw. His brother stood up in shock, taking a mild step back as his mouth went lightly agape and his eyes widened. It was only a matter of seconds. Some crashing noises. The table had been completely flipped. A vase shattered on the ground. A window had been broken. Within just a second, the young adolecent had flipped and destroyed many things in his surroundings, right in front of his older brother. Suddenly, in the midst of it all, Locke's brother had his arms pinned behind his back, trying to stop him, "What are you doing?! Stop it, Locke!"
                                                                        "Let go of me! LET GO OF ME!"
                                                                        "This isn't helping. There's nothing you can do! Stop!"

His back was hunched lightly as he eyeballed the papers beneath him, beginning to blur with the intensity of emotion which he was not familiar with. His papers were scattered on his desk from earlier work. He brushed them all aside a bit roughly as he lowered his head, his mind beginning to slowly wander as he controlled his emotions. He'd need to make sure Stephanie and Gojie were safe. He knew neither of them would kill. He would need to figure out the suspects for those two, if there even was a suspect and the hosts weren't just pulling legs. He then slowly straightened his back as he rubbed the temples of his head, trying to console himself a little bit.

Where is he?:[ His Room ]
                                                                        Can you summarize what he's thinking, please?:[ Stressed, Anguish ]

Whether the guests managed to sleep or not, none left their room that night. Afraid of what could happen, or intimidated by the prospect of approaching certain people. Either way, it was a quiet night, a good break from the excitement. Then the completely unwelcome voices of the hosts came bellowing through the hotel to wake them up.

"Good morning ladies and gentle man!" he practically screamed to wake everyone up with a start. Or, to make the ones still awake, or already awake poun e up in shock.
"and all you freaks!" the woman bellowed out to finish cheerily like a middle school bully.
"while we're setting up the next *exciting* event,"
"we've decided to host a nice breakfast gathering!"
"afterall, once he spoke up, the girl chirped in happily to speak with him, "breakfast is the most important meal of the day!"

With that, the intercom shut off and left the guests to get ready for their healthy morning breakfast.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff