xxxxxxAnnabelle Rose Thoretta (Belle)

I haven't been around for very long...
        xxxxxx Seventeen

Can't you tell I'm a...
        xxxxxx Female

My species? Oh, I'm...
        xxxxxx An Illusion Master

Well, I'm...
        Annabelle will be the best friend you never wanted. She's a stubborn girl who can be very pushy when it comes to making new friends. Belle feels as though it's her job to welcome everybody with an unbiased attitude. Unfortunately this can get her into trouble some times. Not everyone is as open to making new friends so they tend to get put off by her super friendly attitude. Not just that though, but some people aren't really the nicest to her. Once you get on Annabelle's bad side though by disregarding her attempt to charm you, a complete 180 awaits you. Tick her off in the wrong way and she will definitely let you know it. After giving you a fair chance, Annabelle feels as though you aren't worth her time. This is a rare side to see of the fun loving girl but every teenager gets a bit catty at times. She won't openly target you when she's like this...but that doesn't mean she won't talk crap behind your back.

Anyway...so what happens if you do accept her initial kindness? Well if you don't blow her off and show at least some interest, Annabelle will see the good in you. She'll even back off a bit if you need more space. Belle typically doesn't realize at first that her actions make others uncomfortable. Give her some time to understand how you really feel and she'll make the proper adjustments, making her a great friend. At that point, Belle will defend you to no end if someone tries to mess with you. This isn't the always best idea though. She's not the best at fighting and if she pisses someone off she'll probably lose the battle. If it's for her friend though...she'll do it anyway. Yeah...Annabelle doesn't really think things all the way through and that stubbornness isn't the best trait in the world.

When it comes to love, Annabelle actually doesn't think too much about it. She's always so focused on caring for her friends so she never really considers having a boyfriend. It's not that she doesn't want one...Belle just doesn't think about it that often. If you pursue her long enough she'll eventually get the hint. She wouldn't consider herself a good girlfriend though and if she does try to impress...she'll try just a bit too hard. It's almost cute though.

Well, if you want to know more about me...

Annabelle never really knew her real parents. She always had so much energy and when she was three, wondered away from home. By the time Belle's parents had found out she was missing, the little girl had already made her way inside a circus crate. Miles away, the little girl was discovered by the carne's and unlike regular people who would turn the child in...decided to keep her. Little did they know, Annabelle was from a long line of physics. Her mental ability would soon become a great asset to their show.

Annabelle had always been a ball of energy. Being part of the act was a way to expel of it. She gained her friendly and talkative attitude from performing. It was a skill needed for shows. Once Annabelle started school...it was a little less adored. Anyway, despite being a master of illusion, performing various disappearing acts, her carne family decided that it would be best for her to get an education. They couldn't afford to help her out too much but they did what they could to get her into the best school imaginable. Belle still works at the school, saving up for her future and occasionally sending money back to her 'family'. During the summer, she returns to traveling with them, seeing the world. Annabelle has even picked up many lovely costumes over the years but...outside of her performances...she'd rather just go with her own style. They're nice...they're just not her. All that dressing up has given her a freaky knowledge of make up and hair though.

Anyway, it is now Annabelle's second year at school here. She made plenty of friends, her best one being Noah. Annabelle is also close to the principle. Despite not having much money, she was allowed to live at the school and make an honest living there. It might be a bit of favoritism but...no one has to know about that.

My Powers are...
        xxxxxx Levitation, Teleporation, Incredible Agility

I'm interested in...
        xxxxxx Gymnastics

My job? Well I work at...
        xxxxxx The Cafe! I'm a waitress.

I love these~!
        xxxx Gymnastics/PE
        xxxx The Beach! (Not too much of a swimmer though.)
        xxxx Her Favorite Ribbon It's in a better place now.
        xxxx Ice Cream!
        xxxx Working She's a bit tired of that now.

Please, keep these away...
        xx×xx When boys stare at her at work.
        xx×xx Costumes/Uniforms...she has a lot of them.
        xx×xx Graves...they remind her of someone.
        xx×xx Tests
        xx×xx Fighting...her abilities are more for show, not combat.

I'm afraid of...
        xx۞xx Drowning...She fell into the pool with her skates on last year.
        xx۞xx Being Rejected

My Invisible Friend is...
        xxxxxxSpunky Skunk

Bet you didn't know this about me!..
        xxxxxxShe used to work at a circus...and she was quite the acrobat.

≎≎≎≎≎≎ ☆ ≎≎≎≎≎≎

Blessed Seeker

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎ ☆ ≎≎≎≎≎≎

Let me introduce myself.
        xxxxxxSeth Morgan

xxxxxx Sixteen

Can't you tell I'm a...
        xxxxxx Male

My species? Oh, I'm...
        xxxxxx Human

Well, I'm...
        xxxxxx I suppose the best way to describe Seth is... a rose root. Overlooked, unappreciated, unacknowledged. Veiled by the shadow cast from the gifted, same effort different results. He's independent to a fault, and will never admit he needs help regardless of the circumstances so calling him stubborn is an understatement. His aloof, detached demeanor makes him more enemy's than friends. Although he's very understanding, he isn't very considerate of other people's feelings. He's a prideful person who utterly disregards anything anyone else says to contest to something he's planning to do or say. Even in the most dire situation he's able to summon a undying will, a simmering core of brimstone which grows with reason adding to his fiery determination. Nothing can set him off a course once he's decided on doing something. He's intellectually sound and over analytic, but often lets his emotions decide his actions oppose to reason. He's really straight-forward with his insults but elusive when feelings are involved. The type to listen but never share; he has a strong sense of justice and diligence for whatever task stands before him and it's because of that, he's bound to hurt someone.

xxxxxx My past went like this: I'm the prime definition of the term 'city slicker'. Born in the back of an ambulance in a busy Philadelphia street isn't exactly rare, but not often seen. I lived in a small apartment in central Philadelphia, a family of two consisting of me and my half-sister. My mother was poor and unemployed with multiple emotional and mental instabilities due to traumatic experiences as a child. My father... well, I don't know my father; my mother attempted to fill the void or rather, avert her attention away from the underline problems by sleeping with different men day in and day out until she became pregnant. She couldn't afford to take care of me and my sister, so she attempted to sell me to a wealthier family. Before the exchange could happen the following morning however. My older sister swiped me away and stormed off into the night. Life was hard as a child living with a high school student, we didn't have money or a place to sleep but somehow we managed. She got a job after I turned about four and slowly but surely stopped attending school. Eventually she bought a room, and a room turned into an apartment where we resided from then on. I wasn't picked on during school, nor was I noticed by anyone. I didn't have any skills and because of that, I envied the talented and gifted. Though I have been told I'm a little more cunning then most people, but not cunning enough to be considered special. I loafed along through middle school with average grades until I graduated and managed to land myself a nice job to help support my sister. I had no intention of going to high school, even after I received a letter in the mail informing me that I'd been accepted.. strange considering I didn't apply to any high schools. My sister insisted I go anyways, despite our current financial disposition. Against my wishes she sent me off, most likely to live a dream she couldn't. I love my sister, and it's for that reason that I'm here now. Well... that's it. That's the Melancholy me, Seth Morgan. If there's nothing else I can help you with then I'll be on my way, I have things I have to do now.

My Powers are...
        xxxxxx Factor Fiction - The ability to incompletely make fact into reality

I'm interested in...
        xxxxxx Independent Study

(Optional)My job? Well I work at...
        xxxxxx Dorm Representative

I love these~!
        xxxxx Children
        xxxx Challenges
        xxxx Traveling
        xxxx Pastries
        xxxx Short Conversations

xx×xxx Discrimination
        xx×xx Prejudice
        xx×xx Arrogance
        xx×xx Persistence
        xx×xx Manipulators

I'm afraid of...
        xx۞xx (Item 1)
        xx۞xx (Item 2)(Optional)
        xx۞xx (Item 3(Optional))

xxxxxxSreal

xxxxxx Nothing Comes To Mind

≎≎≎≎≎≎ ☆ ≎≎≎≎≎≎

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎ ☆ ≎≎≎≎≎≎

Let me introduce myself.
        xxxxxxAngelo Kalo Eaton

xxxxxx 17

Can't you tell I'm a...
        xxxxxx male

My species? Oh, I'm...
        xxxxxx Half Nature Nymph/Half human

Well, I'm...
        xxxxxx On the surface, Angelo seems calm, collected, and confident. It only takes a short conversation with him, however, to find out he is neither of these things. He's so afraid of messing things up that it'll become a self-fulfilling prophecy no matter how careful he tries to be. He's constantly worried about the small things, so much that he berates himself mercilessly if something is even only the slightest bit wrong. However, towards other people he is extremely kind and considerate. He doesn't want other people to feel the way his father made him feel. Since arriving at the school, his confidence has grown in leaps and bounds, although people wouldn't guess it conversing with him.

xxxxxx Angelo's mother was a wood nymph, and his father a simple human. Angelo's mother, impressed by how much Rick Eaton seemed to care about nature, promised to give him a perfect son. The two of them procreated, and a few months later baby Angelo showed up on his father's doorstep, already named. His father was delighted at first to have a son, but that delight quickly turned into anger and resentment. Children were expensive. And Angelo's mother's idea of perfect was not Rick's.

When Angelo was only three years old, his father began to consistently berate him for everything. How dare Angelo not sleep the whole night through without waking up? How dare Angelo make a mess of his food and not eat perfectly neat like an adult? As he got older, the subjects began to change. How dare Angelo not get 100% on his spelling tests? How dare he not open a can correctly? It seemed that basically everything Angelo did, was wrong in his father's eyes.

With such a low self confidence, his abilities began to plummet, only serving to make his father even angrier. He grew to be quite a depressed child, and cut himself on an almost regular basis. When his father found out about this, he chased Angelo out of the house, calling him a failure of a child. He was only 13. Angelo ran into the woods, where he had always found peace and calm, and stumbled quite literally into his mother. She instantly asked him why there were tears in his eyes, and he explained pretty much his entire life. She revealed herself to be his mother, and that she was extremely pissed off that Rick had completely destroyed their son's self confidence. So she took him into the forest to live with her, and taught him about abilities he didn't even knew he had. She also tried to restore his shattered self confidence, always keeping a calm and reasonable voice with him, but to very little effect.

After a year of living with her, a letter came to 14 year old Angelo. It invited him to go to school at Sunlit Tides. Karya, excited that her son received an invitation to join a school for people with powers, praised him endlessly. He began to look up to things for the first time in his life, and began to think that maybe, just maybe, he wasn't a complete failure after all. He's greatly enjoyed his time at Sunlit Tides, and is starting his junior year of high school.

My Powers are...
        xxxxxx He can commune with plants, asking them if they had seen something or for general advice. He can also manipulate them, making them grow or shrink or move.

I'm interested in...
        xxxxxx Biology

I love these~!
        xxxxx Swimming
        xxxx Running
        xxxx Fish
        xxxx Nature
        xxxx Food

xx×xxx Yelling
        xx×xx Depression
        xx×xx People who take advantage of others
        xx×xx people who tear others down

I'm afraid of...
        xx۞xx Being abused again

xxxxxxtityanya

xxxxxx All nature nymphs, even half nymphs, are attached to pieces of nature that supply their life force. Angelo's is a small blue rose bush, which he took with him to the school. If somebody were to destroy the bush, his nature nymph side would die, effectively leaving him human, sickly, and powerless.

Tattoo on Back, self-harm scars on arms

Has a pet pictus catfish

≎≎≎≎≎≎ ☆ ≎≎≎≎≎≎

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎ ☆ ≎≎≎≎≎≎

Let me introduce myself.S
        xxxxxxGrayson Dean Maxwell

Well if you must know, I'm...
        xxxxxx 25

Can't you tell I'm a...
        xxxxxx Male

My species? Oh, I'm...
        xxxxxx Cursed Human

Well, I'm...
        xxxxxx While most of the time, he has a neutral look on his face when walking around. Grayson is actually mischievous. When he is around good company or friends he keeps a subtle smile on his face and is always willing to reply back to with a witty comeback. He believes that humor is one of the universal languages. Although, He is serious when the situation calls for it, but he doesn't know why some people are serious all the time it seems like a waste to him.

To be completely honest, He does make light of situations when he shouldn't but everyone has their flaws. Sometimes he will become obsessed with a work of art and shut out the rest of the world. Other have also referred to him as childish when the catch him watching cartoons, playing video games, or buying comic books. He thinks of it as a compliment like being called "young at heart".

xxxxxx Grayson's childhood is pretty average besides the fact that he was the one in his family cursed with "Living Ink". He didn't have the luxury of going to a school for gifted people. When he was growing up he spent most of his time indoors away from other kids. Taking up art like most of the other members of his family that had the curse to pass the time. While, his siblings were out playing sports and socializing he was painting and drawing. Mastering his art as well as the abilities that came along with his curse.

Spending his summer with his uncle who also had the curse is where he picked up his constant childish nature and quick wit. His uncle was an artist and carefree while his brother (Grayson's father) was serious and business like all the time never relaxing to take a break. Grayson soon started playing tricks on his dad like his uncle did when they were younger to try to lighten up his attitude. Needless to say, this got Grayson in trouble a lot and by his father's standard "a troubled youth". When in reality, he was a pretty decent kid. High school breezed by with the same pattern of Grayson playing trick on his father and sibling then getting in trouble for it.

When he moved off to college is when he really started to develop his personality into what it is now. In college, Grayson stopped worrying about his the visual part of his curse he could just play it off as a tattoo. This allowed him to finally socialize like he always wanted and it opened up more people as targets to his pranks. Grayson's time at college gave him the confidences that he lacked in grade school. He also discovered his love of teaching art when other students would come to him for help when they couldn't get something right. As well as helped him be alright with sharing his curse with other. Over his time, in college many people found out about his curse. Some found it fascinating, other didn't quite know how to take it and very few were frightened by it.

It wasn't until college that Grayson had his first run in with his curse feeding on him. His uncle had always told him that the curse was like a parasite on their bodies, but he had never experienced this side effect until he was 20. This was the first time he was afraid of his abilities and no one in his family really knowing what the curse feeds on just that it weakened them for a time. Even with all the new events that happened to him throughout college he still managed to graduate in 5 years.

My Powers are...
        xxxxxx "Living Ink Curse" - His families curse that allows him to bring works of art to life

I teach...
        xxxxxx Art Teacher

I love these~!
        xxxxx Art
        xxxx Video Games
        xxxx Teaching
        xxxx Music
        xxxx Cartoons

xx×xxx People who take themselves to seriously
        xx×xx Cold Coffee
        xx×xx People with No sense of humor

I'm afraid of...
        xx۞xx Spiders
        xx۞xx Living Ink Curse

xxxxxxComatag

xxxxxx The Ink in his body shifts around his body making patterns and other shapes at its own free will

The "Living Ink" curse feeds off Grayson putting him in a weakened physical and mental state (kind of like depression).

≎≎≎≎≎≎ ☆ ≎≎≎≎≎≎

ooc: Whoo First teacher lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas