Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's time to vote for homecoming king and queen! Pick which couple you think should be crowed this year's king and queen.

Ryan (King) + Adella (Queen) 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 5 ]
Usher (King) + Jay (Queen) 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Angelo (King) + Dawn (Queen) 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
Amyas (King) + Ivory (Queen) 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
Noel (King) + Tea (Queen) 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48 49 > >>

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Armaita
User Image

I'm a guidance counselor and I teach health; I'm here to help!

I am here: the gym
I am with: Luca, Thanatos, Grayson, and two students who came left
I feel: I wonder why he reacted that way

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Armaita held in a sigh. This conversation dragging on and becoming a bit unprofessional. She personally thought dragging every student in the class into his method went against his point a little, but for the most part, he did have a point. "Well. I suppose you are right. If some students are . . . willing to sacrifice their safety to learn, then I shouldn't try to stop them." Armaita wasn't a huge fan of the idea, but free will was important.

And then Thanatos had compare the demon hunts to the holocaust. To most, it probably did seem that way. But she'd defended what she'd done many times before, and knew it was different. "Well, to start, what I'm talking about occurred long before the 1940s. My service was about a thousand years ago. And not all demons were hunted. Even in my time, only those who had harmed humanity, or some other sentient race, were hunted. Restrictions on demon hunting has only grown stricter since then." Well, as far as the more sentient demons went at least. The nonsentient variety, especially those known to be violent, tended to be killed on sight if found in area where it was deemed to be a danger to humans. The killing of demonic beasts probably didn't concern him much though.

Armaita sucked on her lollipop while some student approached and asked Thanatos about partners. She noticed the girl had blood on her lips. Probably a vampire. It was likely synthetic or from an animal if it was being served at a school, but walking around with blood on one's lips still wasn't something Armaita thought was appropriate. She glanced over at Luca, who seemed to be reacting poorly to it. Did he get squeamish around blood? Though, when he recovered, and handed the girl a wet nap, he mentioned being distracted. Perhaps he was a vampire too? It was then that she recalled the Paole story. Perhaps he had some connection to it? Armaita would ask later, but she wasn't sure that was the type of thing you wanted mentioned in public. Instead, she simply asked, "Are you alright Luca?" He seemed to be, but Armaita wasn't a hundred percent sure what the problem was, and felt compelled to ask, in case she could be of assistance.

When the boy called Luca a perverted old fool, Armaita stopped, not believing she was hearing that for a moment. She could understand some attitude about the diet thing if he was really offended by it, but resorting to name calling to a member of the staff who had offered his assistance was out of line. She glanced over at Thanatos, wondering if he'd say anything to the boy. "I don't want to discipline your class for you, but that last bit at least rather uncalled for."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
Safe and Sound
Outfit - Same as pic

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Hesitant Dreamer

rawr<3<3▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ ▮▮▮▮▮▮ OOOOOO↳there's a tangle and a knot
THAT I CANNOT REPAIR...
()()() ╴╴╴╴╴i'm a tragedy, i'm ugly, i'm trying to hide.
.ISAY "HELLO", THEN WAVE "GOODBYE"xxxxxx

xx////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

THERE'S x NOTHING xLEFT xTO xTAKE xBUT xI xSTILL xTRY xTO xREACH ,
SWALLOW xIT xALL xDOWN, xYET xI xCAN'T xSEEM xTO xBREATHE.
JUST xA xSINGLE xPULL xOF xMINE, xNOTHING xELSE xWOULD xSUFFICE.
I xTAKE xIT xIN, xNOW xI'M xALIVE...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After daring to approach the male, and being met with silence, Tinsley began to worry. She had been concerned after seeing him so nervous and shying away from the other students. She had hoped to try and comfort him by letting him know she could understand the feeling, and wanted to help. But his silence, and the subtle body language she saw from the corner of her eyes made her question if what she did had been right. Or helpful at all. Her fears were soon erased however as the boy adjusted, and pulled a tablet from his person. Tinsley was slightly confused until the synthetic voice introduced the boy for him.

Tinsley immediately felt foolish. If anything, she was willing to bet she’d made AMyas feel even more uncomfortable approaching him and trying to speak to him. She could see partially why he would be reluctant to deal with people. “crimson]I’m sorry, if I surprised you earlier, or made you uncomfortable.” The zombie was quick to gently apologize, noting his reaction to the idea of finding his partner. “It’s fine, I’m sure your partner has already found someone else.” Tinsley tried to suggest as she glanced around the room of students, her gaze momentarily being drawn to a loud male complaining about something. “If I may, I don’t believe anyone is using the locker rooms. If you feel like slipping away.” The blonde thought back to what she had done in the girls locker room, and assumed no one would be hiding in them. At least not yet.

x
                                                    ℓ σ c α т ι σ ɴXXXXXXxxxxм σ σ ∂XXXXXXxxxxc σ м ρ α ɴ чXXXXXX
                                                    Gymxxxxxxxxxxx Nervous xxxxxxxxxxx Amyas xxxx
                                                    o o c/musicXXXXXXxxxxт н σ υ ɢ н т sXXXXXX
                                                    blarg [x] xxxxxxxxxxx Poor thing, I hope I didn't make him uncomfortable. xxxx

Dark_Mokuna

Enduring Poster

User Image

Here I stand beneath
The warm and soothing rain
The droplets falling
Gently down on the terrain
Wash away the sorrow
All the stains of time
But there’s no memory
It’s only dry inside

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanatos didn't need to view the angel's soul to know exactly what she was thinking. People like her always thought the same way when faced with their actions. She most likely thought that her past murder of demons was fully justified. Whether ordered by whatever God she served, or it somehow eased her mind thinking that all she did was kill the demons that someone above her designated as dangerous. The latter was the most common method of dealing with the genocide of another species. If it was done at the behest of another, the killer could absolve themselves of all sin by merely thinking of it as 'following orders'. It was a coping mechanism for the weak, for those who could kill, but could not take a life. Despite their difference in age, both had likely killed a similarly large number of enemies for some reason or one another. However, their main difference was likely the reasoning behind why they did so. For Armaita, it was for justice or God. For Thanatos...it was because he felt like it. Or possibly boredom? Maybe even to prove a point? It was only recently that he had begun killing under orders, and even then, he was still in control of the amount of death that he brought along with them. Sometimes, he killed very little. Other times, he killed everything within a certain radius of his target. Enemies, innocents, men, women, children, the 'who' rarely concerned him.

Thanatos watched as another student, the brother of the girl that had requested his assistance, began ranting and raving about the lollipop pushing man. Thanatos could have stepped in and easily silenced the boy, but he stood back and allowed it to continue. If he stopped the student now and allowed him to hold in whatever anger if felt, it would boil over eventually. It would be better to let it out now. When the boy had finally vented all of his rage and walked off with his sister in tow, Thanatos couldn't help but laugh softly to himself. Oh how that boy reminded him of himself at that age. Angry, protective of family but not eager to admit it out loud. When the angel began speaking to him, Thanatos glanced in her direction, revealing that his eyes had begun to glow a bright shade of blue. "Don't worry, I'll deal with the kid once the race is over." Thanatos stated bluntly. "Until then, I'm going to see how things go. I'm sure you know how much emotions can affect someones powers. If it looks like his anger might make things too dangerous, I'll handle it."

"Know more than me? Know more than me!? Do you know who you're talking to!? I am Vtrita Lamia Adrastea Kallikrates Surrexit. Do you know what that means? Who am I kidding? Of course a non-Proxy couldn't possibly understand how important that is. It means I'm...I'm..Who asked you!? Stay out of it!" As Adrastea began to raise her voice, her dark red eyes slowly shifted towards a more bright blue shade of coloring, and her yelling went from being directed at the male, to something else entirely. "You heard what it said to me, didn't you? Back home, we kill creatures for that. Remember that maid at Grandma's house? Remember how that ended up? That should be that creature, right now. I don't care if we don't have enough rope. This is a gym, they have tennis nets. I can make do with...Huh? I mean, maybe that could work. Possibly. Maybe? Definitely." Almost as quickly as it had arrived, Adrastea's anger disappeared, replaced by mildly annoyed resignation. "It's your lucky day...familiar. Connie says I should, at the very least, hear out your proposal." Adrastea said, her eyes glowing ever brighter. "She said that even if your stupid info isn't anything new to me, hearing it from a different perspective can make me even more awesome than I already am, but what do you want in exchange? Honestly, just having me listen to you should be good enough, but Connie says your kind doesn't respect that." Adrastea made no attempt to hide the fact that she did not see the boy's knowledge as being quite as important as her own, but she had no intention of ignoring it. Adrastea sought power, and she would obtain it any way that she could, even if it included listening to the words of a lesser species. "So...hurry up and say whatever it is you want to know before I get impatient."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And it will come
Like a flood of pain
Pouring down on me
And it will not let up
Until the end is here
And it will come
Through the darkest day
In my final hour
And it will never rest
Until the clouds are clear
Until it finds my dreams have disappeared

MirandaKos

Mewlicious Paladin

Comatag

Calling Carnage

Dapper Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Company : All Students and Armaita, Thanatos, Luca
                                              Where am I? : Gym Class
                                              Music :Ugh...No Music Please...
                                              Ink Location : Chest: Bars

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

He stopped his sketching due to the young man's outburst over Luca's comment about his sister. Grayson closed his sketchbook with one of his hands while he played with his pen in the other. He took a moment to gather his thoughts before he was going to say something. Unfortunately, by the time he came up with what he was going to say the boy and his sister had left. When he realized that all his planned words were for nothing he could only let out a deep sigh. Some of his frustration had left with his sigh, but this was the second time today that he was exposed to some rude punk teens. Any other day the kids rudeness would have been nothing to him. For some reason, today was just one of those days were he regretted having to deal with kids.

Grayson replaced his small smile with an expressionless look as he calmly put his sketchbook back into his pants pocket. He decided that he had enough of the gym and it was time for him to leave. He wanted to give his fellow faculty member an explanation for why he was leaving. While, that punk kid ruined my mood was the truth it didn't seem like something he really wanted to share with them. He took another moment to think up something better than the truth to tell them. He figured that he would check out his classroom today like he planned on doing yesterday.

Satisfied with his excuse he stopped twirling his pen between his fingers and clicked the top. Then, put it into the breast pocket of his shirt. Forcing a fake smile on his face to hide his disinterest in this place. "Well, it was lovely meeting you all but I'm afraid I have a classroom to set up today," He said while stretching his arms and back. "If you need me I'll be in the art room" he added that just to seem polite but between the three of them he know that they could handle almost anything these kids could throw at them. Grayson made his way slowly down the bleachers and looked out for the students that he brought to the gym. He saw Usher with is partner with another boy. Dawn was paired with a rather familiar boy, but he could exactly place him but he was sure it would come to him sooner or later. Finally, he noticed Piper he let out a soft chuckle when he saw how she was teamed up with the light-haired kid for this morning. Grayson wanted to make a comment about trading up in his quality of women but know that it would be inappropriate to say that and he didn't want to embarrass Piper.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mewlicious Paladin

Calling Carnage

thanatos606

Enduring Poster

User Image

Here I stand beneath
The warm and soothing rain
The droplets falling
Gently down on the terrain
Wash away the sorrow
All the stains of time
But there’s no memory
It’s only dry inside

"Well then, times wasting. Let's see what these kids can do." Thanatos said loudly enough for the other instructors to hear him. He had only waited this long so the students could plan and prepare for the race and come up with various strategies that could lead to their victory. Unfortunately, from what he could tell, most of the students had not done so. Instead they had decided to socialize, which Thanatos considered to be a waste of time if not done in the proper manner. Sure, they could get to know one another while coming up with a plan of action, but only chatting with one another wasted valuable time. He wondered just how well these students would do in an actual situation that would require them to team up to achieve victory. It might not have seemed like it, but Thanatos had been keeping a close eye on what the students were doing, and he took note of the few students that appeared to have prepared for the race. His daughter and her undead partner seemed to be the most likely candidates for victory, as they were the only team where both runners appeared to be physically and magically capable of victory, but Thanatos knew better than to assume that the weaker looking students would go down without a fight. In fact, he hoped that they noticed their disadvantage, and attempted to do better as a result. He also hoped that Adrastea realized how likely it was that she would win, and would not let those thoughts go to her head. Loudly, Thanatos announced that the race would be beginning shortly, and showed each competing team where they would be beginning their run, making sure that the total running distance would be equal for all of them.

And it will come
Like a flood of pain
Pouring down on me
And it will not let up
Until the end is here
And it will come
Through the darkest day
In my final hour
And it will never rest
Until the clouds are clear
Until it finds my dreams have disappeared

MirandaKos

Mewlicious Paladin

Comatag

Calling Carnage

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Have you ever been all aloneamyasamyasamyasam.even though you're in a crowd?
And all the roads you are onamyasamyasamyasa..it's like you're running in a cloud.
You're standing quietamyasamyasamyasamyasamyamyhoping it will end some day.
So walk in silenceamyasamyasamyasamyasamyasam.there's no reason here to stay.

`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .

After introuducing himself, Amyas went back to being quiet, letting the other girl speak of whatever it was. The issue of his partner to the activity has been the last of his concerns. Despite him keeping his stare away from her, and his hair falling like a curtain between them, making her only partly visible to him, the boy thought he was able to recognize a sudden awkwardness that wasn't there before within Tinsley's voice, though he couldn't come up with a precise reasoning for it but it seemed to happen only after he had given her a vocal answer with the assistance of his device.
Even with the lack of care for whoever he was assigned with, the movement of his head that showed his unwillingness to join in, calmed once she said he or she had probably gave up on him anyway already. As her attentin was memontarily drawn elsewhere, Amyas used to chance to glimpse fast at her, noticing now that the lines he saw before upon the girl's body, had been acctually various stiches scattered all around, as though she was made of pieces that were tightly sewed to build her up. While his mind was occupied as he attempted to uncover what was these meaning in contact with the girl and what it said of her, he made an unconscious gesture, as he raised his palm to rub a covered part of his own upper arm of his other hand. Tinsley would n't be able to see with the cloth covering it, but underneath was one of his own few stiches, though if seen' could be easily identified as a far cruded work. His gaze averted quickly away, once he thought she was looking at him again.

Hs motions came to a hault when Tinsley spoke aloud her suggestion. A locker room? No no no, lockers rooms were no good for him. A shudder went down his back with the thoughts that swirled around his head, his both hands now crossing over his chest so as to grip himself tight, as he let out a shaky breath. This was not even an option he was willing to considarate. But then, what he was he willing to?
In truth, if he wasn't going to join, then why would he be here? Either here or his room, would make no much of a difference. But he had already made his way here. Moreover, he was noticed. Amyas was reminded then of his "mother", pursuding him to at least try and attend the school activities. And since he was already here...

The shorter male, released his hold over himself as he went again for the tablet, thinking of the girl former words. "How can you help me find a partner?", the voice asked the Zombie. Soon a loud voice sounded that announced of the time of the beggining of the relay drawing nearer. Amyas stayed in his place as he waited for Tinsley.

Silencewhatdoyouwantwithme?whatdoyouwantwithme?whatdoyouwant?Iswhatdoyouwantwithme?whatdoyouwantwithme?WhatdoyouwanGolden.

"TALK"
TEXT

[Why do you need to know?: Maybe I should join after all]
[Why are you here?: Everyone in class- Tinsley]
[Just because I'm quiet, doesn't mean I don't go places: Gym]
[I keep it all bottled up inside: Suspicious and un-sure]
[Don't mind the clothes, Miss Crystal picked them out: Blue&Red]
Calling Carnage

Hesitant Dreamer

User Image

WHERE DO YOU GO,
        WHEN IT GETS DARK
        AND IS THERE ROOM
        xx For me THERE ?

xxxxxxxx Miracle sun,
        xxxxxStay WITH ME TONIGHT
        xxxxxxxxxxxWe don't wanna be WITHOUT you.
            W.e'll c.ome a.long s.o...
        petitehibouxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx save a place for usxxwe don't wanna bexxleft alonexx
        xx save a place for usxxwe don't wanna bexxleft alonexx

xxx Luca xnamex Paole
            xxx"strengthxofx нєαʀт xwillxcarryxyouxthroughxthexhardestxofxtrials"
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Between a mix of revulsion and hunger, Luca was surprised that he was holding up as well as he was. Then again, knowing he would be around other people, especially younger individuals he might have to treat, he had worked hard on self-control and restraint recently. He was thankful for this, and overjoyed with the fact he wasn’t drooling, or shaking outwardly. It wouldn’t have done for the academies doctor to display such weakness now, would it? After all, Armaita, the Health instructor, had already asked after him from his initial reaction to the blood. In his mind, with his position here, he should have been the one asking such a question regarding someone’s condition. He hoped that with his offer toward the student however, this matter, and his distraction, would be quickly handled.

Luca always tried to expect the best out of situations, it made the day to day easier. But it seemed that his gesture had deeply troubled the girls’ brother, who came stomping up to the group of teachers to start yelling. Luca could only blink at first, before feeling his face grow hot with blush at being called a pervert. Embarrassment and shock far outweighed his anger at being misjudged, realizing suddenly that he was indeed a grown man who often handed out candy to children, but he’d truly never meant it in any way like that. Luca opened his mouth to protest, wanting to at least try and defend his position when one of the most horrifying things happened. So very easily, the angry student pushed away his outstretched hand. Luca’s reaction was immediate, flinching away in a manner as if he’d been wounded by the touch, dropping the wet nap as a look of visceral panic crawled across his face.

Despite the control and composure the blonde had displayed earlier, he was now quickly falling apart as his mysophobia kicked into high gear. Luca grabbed his arm, his fingers digging into the fabric of his white coat as he shook his head, both to clear his mind, and to refute the current talk of the teachers around him. “No i-it’s fine, I’ll talk to them….” Luca’s voice wavered and he was quick to turn away from the teachers. “Please…excuse me!” The doctor tried to politely excuse himself before he high tailed it to the boys locker room, wasting no time once inside to discard his gloves, and begin to vigorously scrub at his skin, unable to deny the compulsion any longer.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        " KEEPfriendON... "

_____________▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

______
_¹「 ██ : Gym/ Boys Locker Room____ _____²「 ██ : Hopeful, Intrigued, Hungry, Anxious /Panicx
thirteenspacesfifteenspacesxx
______________▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮thirteenspacesfifteenspacesxx
thirteenspacesfifteenspacesxx
__________________³「 ██ : Armaita, Grayson, Thanatos, and Addy Rose & Axl / Alone. _____⋆「 ██ :__________

Comatag
Mewlicious Paladin
thanatos606
MirandaKos

Hesitant Dreamer

User Image

██████████████ ████████ █████

GAVINGAV
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"Some legends are told,"
"some turn to dust or to gold,"

Everytime in the past that Jerome had dared to run a con on someone, he always had to weigh if the effort he was putting in, would lead to a worthy payout. He had been doubtful, based on the girls’ attitude and questionable mental state. But this was interesting, and a challenge. Both were things that the familiar would go out of his way to deal with, all too eager to alleviate his boredom. He second guessed himself when she seemed to flip her top, starting to shout at him, even giving her full, lengthy name. Jerome repeated it many times in his mind until he memorized it, who knew if he could use it, he had heard of magic that used beings names before. He was curious if this girl was as powerful as she boasted, leaning ever so slightly away from her as she went on, now conversing with some unseen entity. As a precautionary measure Jerome quickly calculated his best exit strategy in case this went south, unsure if the imaginary person could properly calm Adrastea down. His ears showed this by standing acutely up, betraying the rest of his calm body language.

Jerome raised his eyebrows high in equal measures of disbelief and enjoyment when Adrastea mentioned that his kind wouldn’t respect being treated a certain way. A bushy tail swayed happily behind him as his lips curled slowly upward, if he had been cat, and not red panda, he’d be purring right now. Finally, some respect! Jerome shrugged as he looked away from her, stalling for the right words. What did he want wasn’t the right question, it was how much could he get from her. Thankfully, the class’s teacher raised his voice, signaling for the students to get into position. The familiar took his opportunity, reaching up to smooth his hair and ears down, the ears and tail disappearing in the motion. “We’ll talk about that later, I’ve one last thing to prepare, to ensure your and Tins victory, come on.

Jerome didn’t wait for her, moving to where the teacher was instructing the first set of runners stand. Instead of stretching or eyeing the course, Jerome glanced down, and kicked softly at the ground, pulling his marker back into his hand. He bent down and began to quickly scribble the marker across the floor at an angle that went with the way the wood laid. The next thing he did was reach into his pocket, and pull out a zip lock bag of what looked like sand from the beach. He seemed to weigh it in his hand before opening it, and flinging the sand across the marks he’d just made, and across the first stretch of the race. If anyone noticed, he was sure this would look suspicious, and doubted any of the instructors would approve once they saw it, but a free meal was a mighty big motivator.

Tinsley stood quietly, struggling with her desire to flee from the boy before she stepped into a deeper hole, or to stay and try to extend her friendly gestures. He was uncomfortable, the feeling practically radiating from the boys skin in intense waves. To stop herself from staring at him, she glanced back to eye her partner, and Jerome, wondering just what kind of trouble he was getting into now. In truth, the silence of the situation wasn’t what bothered Tinsley. The zombie quite liked the calm quiet, it was the awkwardness on both of their parts that made this difficult ground to tread. Nevertheless, Tinsley was determined to try and help, if nothing else, to at least let the boy know he had a friendly zombie he could come to if needed.

The zombies perseverance was rewarded however when the boy asked after how she would help him find a partner, followed quickly by the booming voice of the teacher. Tinsley stepped away from the wall and directed a small smile toward her new friend, hoping he wouldn’t mind the sentiment. “I have a friend who’s partner never showed up. He’s a very crass individual, and emotional, but he’s a really good guy once you get to know him. I’m sure he’d like the chance to race. He enjoys the chance to show off.” Tinsley laughed softly to herself, her hand coming up to cover her mouth as she did. “If nothing else, he can be a friend to you too.” Tinsley smiled a tiny bit wider, before starting to slowly set off through the crowd, waiting for Amyas to catch up and walk if not right by her side, a few steps behind.

Tinsley lead her blue haired friend over to Jerome and Adrastea, trying to ignore what the male was doing, almost afraid to know what he had in mind. “This is Amyas, Amyas, meet Adreastea, and Jerome. Since neither of your partners are here, I was hoping you two could race together. What do you think Jerome?” Tinsley introduced the boy to her partner, and her friend, her last sentence causing the familiar to stand and look between him and Tinsley. Jerome knew full well that Tinsley had brought the boy here out of her compulsion to help. At first, Jerome was against the idea, but as he looked at the boy, he seemed fit enough. Besides, with his alchemy, if they teamed up and raced, then his chances to get a free meal were doubled. Or at least that’s how he thought of it. While Jerome eyed his partner, Tinsley looked toward Adrastea, leaning a little close to her, her voice a little quieter than usual. “I don’t know what Jerome is doing, but I have concerns…Do you want to run first?” Her eyes drifted to Jerome as he got friendly with Amyas, the zombie obviously suspecting some foul play in the works, this the only real warning she could give her partner.

Jerome nodded toward the zombie and stepped toward the blue haired male, spinning his marker between his fingers. “I don’t mind racing with a friend of yours Tins, Amyas, right? I’ll race first, I suggest you stand about five feet behind the start line, for your own safety.” Jerome grinned at the guy before sticking the marker into his pocket, reaching out to slide his arm across the blue haired boy’s shoulders and then pulled him close. “You look like a smart guy, how about after all this, I treat you to something nice, yeah? All you gotta do, is cover for me, when the s**t hits the fan. Or just stay out of my way, depending on how fast I’m running. What do ya say, champ?” Jerome gave the boy a smile that was sinister and charming, patting his chest before sliding away with a chuckle. Jerome then settled infront of the line of runes he’d wrote on the floor, hands held over them, waiting for that moment when they’d start, the moment that happened, his hands would fall, and chaos would start.

"BUT YOU WILL REMEMBER US FOR CENTURIES.'

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Company: Everyone, Adrastea, Amyas
Thoughts: A partner huh? Either way, this will be fun! I'll probably have to cut out of here quick after though. I'm relieved Amyas is willing to meet Jerome, though I'm worried he's up to doing something troubling again.
[O]ut[O]f[C]onfusion: Lemme know if I need to edit pleeeeeeease!

█████ ████████ ██████████████

thanatos666
Dark_Mokuna

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Have you ever been all aloneamyasamyasamyasam.even though you're in a crowd?
And all the roads you are onamyasamyasamyasa..it's like you're running in a cloud.
You're standing quietamyasamyasamyasamyasamyamyhoping it will end some day.
So walk in silenceamyasamyasamyasamyasamyasam.there's no reason here to stay.

Tinsley delivered an answer to Amyas's question, doing it along with a gentle laughter, which he didn't join, not even putting the smallest of smiles. The boy was skeptical, taking the description with a grain of salt, since he didn't know the one she was talking of for himself, and trust wasn't something that he felt that he could afford in large amounts. He also had his own suspicions as of the possibility of the other becoming 'a friend' to him. The supposed-to-be- true definition of a friend was explained to him by his adopter, describing it as a thing of importance as well as positive. Having none of the such before, he couldn't tell from experience.

Nevertheless he decided to follow her, keeping a small distance between them. As he made his way through the crowd, Amyas made great affords to make no physical contact with any of the others, cautios for no unwanted occurrences to happen. Slowly but surley, they finally made it to their destination, stopping by a dark skinned girl and another male as large as Tinsley, and somewhat more intimitating even by look. He let the zombie take over the conversation without any resistance, glad she did so, instead of forcing him into it, marely nodding with a lowered glance at each. The girl wasted no time before bringing the talk into the wanted direction.
As she went to attend to her own partner, Amyas was left remotely alone for the other to inspect him, almost like someone eyeing a piece of meat, a look which he was very familiar to him and alredy, thought of regret rose in him while he waited for the inspection to end, a shaky palm putting his blue hair behind his ear only for it to return moments later. As Jerome spoke his agreement of the idea, Amyas wondered silently the nature of the other's odd advice.
His breath left with a gasp as suddenly a hand was hurried to wrap around him, pulling him in against his will. His whole body hardened with a great sense of panic taking over him at the unwelcomed touch, and the larger male could easily indicate the immidiate fastening of his the smaller ones breath as his heart pounded loudly in his ears.
The poor boy could detect a hidden threat, rather it existed or not. With ocean blue eyes wide open filled with fear, hurried to meet the grey ones of Jerome. His imaganation began to run wild, as it became harder for him to breath, and he thought he felt himself becoming more and more smothered in the other's grip.

But like a spell being broken, as soon as the hand touched his chest, the abbilty to move returned to him all at once. With force, the younger boy, slapped the arm away from him as he pushed his way almost violently out of the hold, and as he got lose, he stood, panting and pale by. This was an act he almost never dared to perform in his former life, but it seemed that with his new freedom, each touch was a threat of it being taken from him. Fearing of the taller's reaction he sticked his stare to his shoes. Hurriedly he nodded at the other, trying to signal him
that despite his abrupt burst against him only seconds ago, it was no indication of a negetive answer from him. He looked for no troubles, but he simply couldn't take the other's touch anymore, though he feared of cosequences that would follow it. In no time, he stepped away from the starter line as instructed, shaking barely, as he brushed where the hand formerly made contact with him, wndering to what troubles he got himself this time, suspecting he only got out of the frying pan, only to find himself being thrown to the fire.

Silencewhatdoyouwantwithme?whatdoyouwantwithme?whatdoyouwant?Iswhatdoyouwantwithme?whatdoyouwantwithme?WhatdoyouwanGolden.

"TALK"
TEXT

[Why do you need to know?: What have I gotten myself into?!]
[Why are you here?: Everyone in class- Tinsley & Adrastea ⇒ Jerome]
[Just because I'm quiet, doesn't mean I don't go places: Gym]
[I keep it all bottled up inside: Afraid and anxious]
[Don't mind the clothes, Miss Crystal picked them out: Blue&Red]
Calling Carnage

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Dawn waited anxiously to see her partner's thoughts, becoming alittle worried as she noticed a disappointment at the new information of her lack of any power to assist them. But soon, her face brightened up like the rise of the sun at his smile, though they kept warming up as he complimented her, smiling shyly as she averted her eyes from him, saying a small bashful, "Thank you". She attempted to make a quick recover as she turned once Adella spoke. It saddened her to see the girl's disappointment for unlike her, that indeed had powers, but that they brought no use for her. But than, she cheered quickly as she went to her and put her hand around her ear as she whispered into it, "The more students like us, the higher the odds for us to win!", she winked at the female with a big smile, the hopefulness radiating from her, though hearing the harsh talking of Riley, she was lost as to what she was supposed to say, as she scratched the back of her neck awkwardly and gave the girl an apologetic stare.

But it didn't last long for her expression to change, astonishment taking over when a shadow was casted over her, large, like a giant descending from above, soon to be revealed to be casted by a male, her eyes being pulled higher and higher, (even higher than her own brother!), until her gaze fell upon the shy one of the tall boy, that seemed to made a failing attempt to hide himself. As the skyscraper opened his mouth, only for a whispered 'good morning' to leave it.

The unexpected shyness of the giant made a little smile of amusement stretch the girl's lips with amusement, which she quickly covered with a palm so as not to offend the boy, and once she wa sure she got the hold of it she waved at him with a smile, "Hello".

As it appeared, both of the others knew him and so he was welcomed rather warmly. That was, until Riley began throwing threats. Dawn found herself unable to contain her own ecxitement as the boy's theatric act and high spirits were pumping her up, as she stood in her place with hands crossed on her chest, nodding enthsiastically, "Yea!". Being swept away by Riley, she nodded again with his suggestion without a thought of it, telling him immidiatelly, "Hop on!", as she readied herself to go down on her knee to preapere herself. Luckily enough for her, she was stopped by the call of the teacher for them to get ready and stood within seconds again as she turned to Riley, "No time for this! We shall prove our worth in the race! To victory!". The red haired raise her both habds high up in the air, only to understand how silly she might have looked, as well as being impolite. As fast as he hands were raised, she put them back down, as she stummered with embarrassment, "I-I-I mean... G-good luck...".

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Mewlicious Paladin
tityanya
Arsenic_Poptarts

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

AηgєƖσ Ɛαтση

≯"Why can't we sleep ƑƠƦЄƔЄƦ?"≮

I am here:
With:

Angelo’s suspicious gaze grew wide with realization when Usher said “Then it’s a date!” “So you ARE flirting with me!” Angelo exclaimed. “At least, I think you are.” He added on a little less confidently. “And if you aren’t man, I’d suggest changing some of your vocabulary. And um…I have to tell you this, but I’m not into guys. I mean, it’s cool that you are, but I think you’d better try with someone other than me. But are we still on for lunch? Cause like, flirting aside, you seem pretty cool. And I’d still like to get some food with you. I wouldn’t mind if I had to pay now, for like rejecting you or whatever.” Angelo closed his mouth with an audible click to stop his nonsensical rambling. “Uh, sorry, got a little carried away there. Are you ready to start the race? I think the kids are starting to line up.” Angelo said to Usher, pointing towards what he presumed was the starting line.

≱"I just want to ʂէმɾէ էհἶʂ օνεɾ"≰

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

((ooc: ))
((Outfit))
((Sober))

Dark_Mokuna

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Where I am: Gym Who I'm with: Students and Mr. Surrexit and AngeloWearing: XGot to say:
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Usher cocked his head with a large grin on his face as the boy seemed to be more confused by the minute. A blonde eyebrow shot upwards at the flood of words coming out of the male's mouth with speed almost being incoherent. As he finally finished his speech, the young werewolf chuckled, as he looked down at his own form putting his palm now on his own chin, acting like he was in deep thoughts, "Hm... First, As far as I know, I'm 100% a guy. Would have proven to you, but I think you won't appriciate it very much", he put his thamsin the straps of his tank top proudly before proceeding, "Second of all, that's pretty cute that you acctually thought I was asking you on a date. Nothing against you, it's just I like to belive I have at least a little bit of class that I would be descent enough that I won't be asking someone on a date before getting to know them a bit. Sides, having my little sister join in a first date... Ah.... Kind of sounds like a buzz killer", he answered jokingly, trying to keep the boy in his slight unsure state of mind, taking joy in his confusion though feeling somewhat guilty for that. Finally, he put he put his palm on the other's shoulder reasuringly, "Don't worry, my offer still stands ".

Once Angelo pointed towards the starting line, the blonde directed his blue gaze there while taking his hand off so as not to make the boy feel too uncomftorable, "No need to be sorry, but it does look like you're right. Oh! Right! Would you mind If I start?", as he spoke, the taller male had already started making his way there. As he scanned the area quickly, his eyes fell upon a very unusual and strange sight as he watched another guy, a few inches shorter than him, his hair a lighter tone of black and he was currently bending over, first writing something upon the floor and than next spreading sand upon it before standing up as he raised his hands up in the air. The whole scene made Usher frown with suspicion, even though he couldn't tell the exact meaning of those actions, there was no missing this one was planning something. But without anymore information, the boy put it aside, giving it no more attention, merely hoping it wouldn't lead them into troubles, as he turned again to Angelo.

tityanya

Hesitant Dreamer

User Image

_____T O D A Y _ Y O U _ A R E _ N O _ L O N G E R, _ A B L E _ T O _ CRY _ O R _ FEEL _

xxxxxxx▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
                                                                                    ________
                                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTODAY YOU GET TOO CARRIED AWAY,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██ ███ ████ ████ █ █ ██ ████ █ ██ ███ █ █
                                                                                    you --can't : p ret.end * ◝ !xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                    ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪F O R G E T xx Y O U R xx N A M E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A N D xx Y O U R xx V O I C E ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                    ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪F O R G E T xx W H A T xx I S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Y O U R xx F E A R ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                    ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪F O R G E T xx T O xx C O N C L U D E xxxxxxxxxxxx T H A T xx L I F E xx I S ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMORE THAN JUST A SOUVENIR TO YOU
                                                                                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -xxxxxxxxxxx

YOU'LL SEE THE SKY UPSIDE DOWN, ()S FALL
                                                                                    {you'llthinkyourorderarrives}

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
                                                          ┊█: ʟ ᴏ c ᴀ ᴛ ι o ɴGym
                                                          ┊█: м o o םHopeful/Motivated/Serious/Slightly Nervous
                                                          ┊█: c o м ᴘ ᴀ ɴ ʏEveryone! Akira!

__ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ __ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ __ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
        _________ Y O U ' L L __ B E __ S O M E O N E, __ S O M E O N E, __ S O M E O N E, __ S O M E O N E __ I N __ P E A C E
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsinging songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun viva españa

______▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮______▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Piper watched Akira, hopeful that he had a reaction, not the one she wanted, but still a reaction none the less, to her proclaimed promise. She had worried that maybe he didn't know how to feel emotions, from how stoic he appeared the entire time. A questioning look was better than nothing at this point. At his words trying to dissuade her from her promise her lips pressed into a determined, disapproving line. The blonde was quick to shake her head with such intensity that her blonde hair bounced. “No! If your life’s in havoc, then I really should try and help you! And how am I supposed to know if you’re depressed, or happy, or really feeling anything if your face is broken!” Piper spoke adamantly, her brow creasing as she looked up at him, saying something strange about his face again. “I told you, I never, ever, ever, broke a promise I made, and I won’t now! So I won’t be wasting any effort at all in my quest!” Her voice raised as did the height of her fists, showing her resolve and determination in this, even calling it a quest like it was some grand and important undertaking. One look at her expression, and it must have been that way to her.

Piper turned away from him, taking in a deep breath as she eyed the starting line where students were already lining up at. “Come on Aki, I’ll try hard enough for both of us!”” Piper made another proclamation before skipping away to take her position on the line. She didn't waist her time, starting to do some basic stretches like toe touches while her wings stretched and flapped behind her, hoping she could stay in the air longer than normal, really wanting to do well. Not for herself, but for Aki too. She turned around and gave him a thumbs up, smiling brightly despite her uncertainty. “I’ll go first, so leave it to me Aki!” She gave a little laugh and took up position, waiting.

Phoenix347
        So so so sorry for the wait! ><
        Quote:

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Akira 'Aki' Umi
'The Rumor Maker'

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
xWhere at: Gym
xWith: Piper
xWhat I'm thinkin: Is my face... Broken?
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC; Just to bring in some activity to the RP... Also I think having Akira a little captivated over Adella will add some character.))

Piper was on again, saying his face was broken and talking about a quest. The only way he could interpret it was that she was serious on the matter and he'd have her trying to cheer him up. Before he could refuse or reply, she skipped away. There hadn't exactly been many people who skipped away after such a declaration, he couldn't help but laugh a little. "It's like some weird anime. First Kat-girl, now Angel on a quest... What next, those twins?" he joked to himself before he moved to follow his partner.

When she said she would take the first run and started stretching, Akira breathed a sigh of relief. At least he didn't have to worry about racing the group that seemed to be filled with the more athletic people. He took a couple of steps back to give them more room, and bumped in someone, a girl by the weight of her. "Sorry." he said as he spun around. She had long, rainbow-like hair that he was somewhat amazed by. He blinked and stepped back again, only to hit a couple. "Apologies" he said quickly. It was already awkward enough to run into one, but three at one time wasn't easy.

Calling Carnage

tityanya

MirandaKos

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User ImageUser Image

☒ ► Sleeping through the day was quite normal for a young wolf. Or, was that more of a cat thing? Didn't really matter when it came to Jay. The young were-thing acted more like a feline anyway. This was shameful considering he was from a family of proud pack wolves. Whatever the case though, Jay chose to ignore all of it. Instead he slept in the rafters above the gym, skipping out on his classes and shutting everyone out. Jay had thought that sleeping in such an unreachable place would keep everyone from bothering him. He was wrong.

☒ ► Jay's ears started twitching. Sensitive animal hearing made even the drop of a penny eye opening. He scowled, his hood concealing his face as he glared down at the noisy students. As usual, something always got in the way of his peace. Jay was stubborn though. He closed his eyes again and readjusted himself on his perch before trying to rest again. The shouting substitute and the excited kids still didn't let him rest though.

☒ ► The frustrated Jay was not getting his way. He sat up and stared down. If he couldn't sleep, he could at least enjoy the show. Jay's red eyes glinted slightly from the projection lights that kept the gym well lit. It appeared they were about to have a race. The young wolf laughed to himself. Good thing he decided not to show up to class. He would have any of these fools beat in an instant. Jay's tail wagged at the thought. He was pretty fast...but then again it would probably be cheating to have someone like him in a race. Even if Jay had joined the party, he wouldn't be allowed to participate. It was like that one time in middle school when...NOPE. NOPE NOPE NOPE. Bad memory. Jay shook it out, his ears folding flat against his head. That was the time when his sister thought it was a good idea to dress Jay up as a cheerleader. If you can't race, might as well show some pride! Jay hissed at the thought.

☒ ► Jay was in a bad mood now. Some how, he always ended up being the one who had to dress as a girl. Probably because his figure was so slim and his hair...so...beautiful. Jay would cut it but it would just grow back the next day. Often he either hid it with his hood or tied it back in a pony tail but that made him look even cuter! It was sick! Anyway, Jay started to climb across the support beams, wanting to get out of there. So much for sticking around for the show. His plan was to sneak out. However, Jay hadn't planned on some excited racers to be doing some practice exercises. One of them kicked their shoe off and it went flying up to the ceiling. Of course...Jay got hit in the face by it and plummeted right down to the ground.

☒ ► "Son of a-" Jay yelled, rubbing his head as he recomposed himself from the fall. He didn't even notice that he had fallen right into the middle of the various racers as they prepped for the task. Jay's eye twitched. Of course he was going to be forced to participate in some way now. He growled quietly and made his way to the bleachers. Jay took a seat in the very back and kicked up his feat. If a teacher said anything, anything at all, he'd claim that the fall hurt his ankle too much. It didn't but...you know...excuses.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                  OOC: Something something...Jay...something.
                                                  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff