Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's time to vote for homecoming king and queen! Pick which couple you think should be crowed this year's king and queen.

Ryan (King) + Adella (Queen) 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 5 ]
Usher (King) + Jay (Queen) 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Angelo (King) + Dawn (Queen) 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
Amyas (King) + Ivory (Queen) 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
Noel (King) + Tea (Queen) 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 47 48 49 > >>

Hesitant Dreamer

User Image

_____T O D A Y _ Y O U _ A R E _ N O _ L O N G E R, _ A B L E _ T O _ CRY _ O R _ FEEL _

xxxxxxx▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
                                                                                    ________
                                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTODAY YOU GET TOO CARRIED AWAY,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██ ███ ████ ████ █ █ ██ ████ █ ██ ███ █ █
                                                                                    you --can't : p ret.end * ◝ !xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                    ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪F O R G E T xx Y O U R xx N A M E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A N D xx Y O U R xx V O I C E ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                    ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪F O R G E T xx W H A T xx I S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Y O U R xx F E A R ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                    ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪F O R G E T xx T O xx C O N C L U D E xxxxxxxxxxxx T H A T xx L I F E xx I S ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMORE THAN JUST A SOUVENIR TO YOU
                                                                                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -xxxxxxxxxxx

YOU'LL SEE THE SKY UPSIDE DOWN, ()S FALL
                                                                                    {you'llthinkyourorderarrives}

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
                                                          ┊█: ʟ ᴏ c ᴀ ᴛ ι o ɴGym
                                                          ┊█: м o o םHopeful/Motivated
                                                          ┊█: c o м ᴘ ᴀ ɴ ʏEveryone! Akira!

__ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ __ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ __ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
        _________ Y O U ' L L __ B E __ S O M E O N E, __ S O M E O N E, __ S O M E O N E, __ S O M E O N E __ I N __ P E A C E
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsinging songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun viva españa

______▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮______▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

At seeing her partner, Piper was starting to feel distressed. Not only was he confusing her, leaning around her to take a look at something, he didn’t seem to be enjoying himself at all here. This made the blondes face fall as she listened to his unfinished question, and then request. She was now frowning entirely, stepping forward and reaching out to poke him in his cheek gently. “What’s wrong Aki?” She asked him in concern, tilting her head as she looked at him from head to toe. He didn’t look hurt, but he surely didn’t look happy to her, and she couldn’t figure out why.

Pipers face fell as she struggled, and couldn’t find a concrete reason why Aki was upset. It bothered her, and she shifted uncomfortably, adverting her eyes as she tried to brainstorm a way to fix whatever his problem was. “I don’t want to win that badly, I just love milkshakes. I don’t like racing either, but I always try my best, and you should too.” Piper tried to speak gently to him, wanting to try and motivate him. She thought back to what he said earlier. “Besides! If I had a real wish, I wouldn’t waste it on a race,” she said, looking around at the other students before back at him, “I’d wish for something much more better.” Piper clapped her hands together infront of her as she leaned forward, giving the brightest smile she could at Akira, hoping it would be contagious. “I wish you’d cheer up and be happy, and give a smile!” The girl said both cheerfully, and hopefully.

Phoenix347
        Quote:

Timid Elder

User Image
Dean continued drinking his coffee as he examined the girl head to toe. He was thrown off by her having a set of antlers... Was she some sort of deer creature? If so only male deer have such antlers while females can sometimes have small stubs with the exception of caribou. There were other questions that arose from her unique appearance but he figured that there would be time for them later.

"Yes this one is called Dean Pentaghast. You must be Ivory nice to meet you." When he finished his coffee he dropped the cup behind him before it hit the ground a small part of his shadow catches it. His shadow quickly zipped in between groups of people as it made its way to a trash can to throw the cup away.
Company: Ivory
Feeling: Slightly grumpy
OCC:

Mewlicious Paladin
Ivory Sophia Veitch

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ivory Sophia Veitch
There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.

I am here: the gym
I am with: Dean
I feel: is he a force of great evil?

Ivory turned a little red and looked down at herself self consciously as Dean was seeming to inspect her. Thankfully, most of the attention seemed to be on the antlers. It was still a bit embarrassing, but better than him staring at everywhere else on her body. As he drank his coffee, Ivory wondered what he was thinking about as he regarded her antlers. Did he have questions about her people? Well, Ivory wasn't very inclined to answer without being expressly asked, and she didn't decide to check if he wanted to ask.

Well, aside from him ogling her antlers, he at least seemed polite. He made introductions, even though they weren't really needed, and said it was nice to meet her. Ivory gave a curt nod and responded, "Uh, yeah. Nice to uh, t-to meet you too, Dean." Ivory paused as he dropped his coffee cup. Was he littering on the gym floor? That was really irresponsible. She almost moved to pick it up, but before it hit the ground, his shadow caught it. Ivory's step forward turned into several steps back the moment she realized Dean was controlling it. A very superstitious people, almost all Narava were wary around shadow users. Was he a user of black magic? Some sort of evil zombie or vampire? She regarded with suspicion and fear for a moment, and then stammered out a question, "Y-you're . . . human, r-right? Not uh, ss-ssomething er . . . evil?" He seemed human, and she knew they could have a variety of powers selected almost at random sometimes, but her fearful nature made her need to make sure.

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image
Who We Are
Outfit

((Out Of Cake?!: Ivory's a little prejudiced when it comes to races labeled as "evil" or "good", but it will fortunately help in this situation))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Armaita
User Image

I'm a guidance counselor and I teach health; I'm here to help!

I am with: Grayson and the sub
I feel: curious about the sub

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Armaita glanced briefly over at Grayson as the substitute began speaking. He seemed to be staying silent for now. Well, she supposed that was his choice. Armaita returned her eyes back to the man speaking and gave him her full attention. She narrowed her eyes when his began to glow. Eye glowing usually meant some sort of second sight was going on. Perhaps looking into her very being. She had a pair of glasses that allowed her to do that when she wore them, but taking them out now and putting them on would be a bit too obvious. And really, as long as he wasn't something unholy or another angel, it didn't concern her all that much.

She returned her attention to his words. He accepted her reasoning for being here as sensical. Which was nice. She was pretty sure she didn't need his permission, but it would be a bit awkward sitting and watching the students while the teacher wanted her gone from the room. When he mentioned the free reign of powers, and laughed at the idea of students injuring themselves, Armaita coolly remarked, "If you think the children placed in your care are going to be a danger to themselves, perhaps you should set a few more rules instead of laughing about it." Not off to the best start with this guy, but Armaita wasn't a fan of him so far. That part was at least his fault, since she was judging him based off of his words and actions.

Armaita paused when he commented on her name. Angelic names like hers weren't shared with other living angels, so she wondered if he knew of her? Though, she hadn't ever really really told any lies aside from the occasional white lie that even angels couldn't avoid. Perhaps he just was just aware of the name's meaning, and nothing else, simply making commentary. She decided not to jump to any conclusions. "I think it fits. I do my best to live up to it. And I am honest with myself." While she wasn't some truth seeking being obsessed with honesty, Armaita did feel that she lived up to her name in a respectable manner. "By the way, what is your name?" She wondered if he had a name to live up to, and if so, how well he was doing it. She'd find out the first soon enough, but she didn't imagine she'd be asking the same question of him. Depending on what it was, it could be rather offensive or intrusive.

As that statement hung in the air, Grayson spoke again, reporting on his status. She was confused for moment, having forgotten the question she asked him. "Huh? Wha- oh, right." She'd asked if he was alright before the substitute had shown up. "Well, having no better place to be is a reason worthy enough for something as mundane as this."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
Safe and Sound
Outfit - Same as pic

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

comatag
thanatos606
I'm a bit curious as to why her soul reflects the way her body was born rather than her gender, as body and soul are usually separate and distinct parts of a person. It didn't affect what was be in my post though.
underground452
Forgot to quote in ivory post. Scroll up<3

Timid Elder

User Image
He was hoping she wouldn't catch a glimpse of him using his power, her reaction surprised him and she almost made him laugh he struggled to keep a straight face. "Don't worry this one is very much human and no viler then the next." He gave a quick smile to hopefully put her at ease as his shadow returned to its proper place underneath him.

"It's a simple trick really nothing to it. No magic or super natural about it just good ol fashion umbrakinesis." He left out his connection to the shadow-land which allows him to turn shadows into solid objects, or even teleport through massive fields of darkness. He did have limits he couldn't blanket entire cities in eternal darkness even if he wanted to.
Company: Ivory
Feeling: Slightly grumpy
OCC:

Mewlicious Paladin
Ivory Sophia Veitch

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Where I am: Gym Who I'm with: Students and Mr. Surrexit and Mr. LateWearing: XGot to say:
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Usher informd the other of himself being the reason for the girl's odd and impolite behavior, Angelo questioned of his doings to cause it. The werewolf let out a short laughter, "More like what I didn't". He sneaked a peak at the younger female that was currently out of range, "I didn't fully preapered her for the new school", he responded vaguely with a light tone, grinning as he said nothing more than that. The older sibling was careful about the answer he provided, due to his attempt in sheilding the younger one. The fact Dawn was merely a normal human, could reacted to in various ways, some less positive than others, not to mention she might be viewd as a lesser being, bringing people to treat her as one and harass her. Angelo might not be one of those, and yet he preffered to be cation than be regretting in the future.

As Angelo answered him in a shyfull manner, Usher found it rather sweet, though he later semed to be saddened by them not being outside and his inability to use his powers in their favor and ended up with the possibility of someone possessing the power of speed. The blond let the corners of his mouth to curve upwords. Rising his palm, he placed it under the boy's chin, indicating for him to straighten his gaze to him as he stared at him softly, handing him a charming smile, "Don't look so down. We're going to do great! At worst, I'll treat you to a meal...", he paused, trying to keep the other on edge, as he could remember the earlier reaction of the other to his flirting, and was now looking forward to see what he would do now, before he added after a few seconds, "...Dawn and I missed lunch anyway", Usher stopped a wave of laughter that threatened to burst as he took his hand down and winked at Angelo.

tityanya

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Akira 'Aki' Umi
'The Rumor Maker'

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
xWhere at: Gym
xWith: Piper
xWhat I'm thinkin: Not gonna happen.
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC; ))

She was fidgety much like Ivory, but smiled and gave a wish, but not one that he'd grant. She was way too cheerful for no reason at all. "Sorry, not gonna happen immediately." he said with his face unchanging from its stoic expression. He'd only smile on impulse, there wasn't a reason to do so just before a race anyways. He scratched behind his head "Guess we're gonna be on our own, unless you can fly with those wings." He didn't think it would be possible with their size, but then again he was able to grant wishes so anything was possible with mythical people. Without some advantage, others were going to be using their abilities to win, and they'd be outmatched. He pulled out his cell and started rummaging through the comments section. "If not, we're probably not going to win unless a freak accident occurs."

Calling Carnage

Hesitant Dreamer

User Image

██████████████ ████████ █████

GAVINGAV
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"Some legends are told,"
"some turn to dust or to gold,"

As Tinsley did her best to make herself look presentable again, and hide the evidence of what she’d just done, she used this as a perfect excuse to try and distract herself. The zombie knew from being on the receiving end, that stares were impolite, and didn’t want to stare at her partner as she waited for her reaction. It took almost every fiber in her being to resist the urge, continuing to fidget with her appearance. When she finally did get a reaction from her partner, Tinsley was shocked, not use to having someone act so…normal. It was as if Adrastea hadn’t just witnessed the gory display a few moments earlier. All she could do for a minute was to stare at her through the mirror’s reflection.

In the wake of her surprise, her partner went to work herself. With what looked in the zombies eyes, as magic, the things she had broken in her episode were fixed, no sign of damage seeming to ever exist. Tinsley nodded slowly as Adrastea explained her actions to keep them from trouble. The blonde gradually regained her ability to speak, thankful that her body was incapable of blushing at what her partner said next. Her words made the zombie smile, followed by a short giggle. “Thank you, Adrastea. I never looked at it that way.” Her smile slowly faded, though she was amused at the comparison. Tinsley gave herself one last look in the mirror before facing her partner, standing to her six foot height. “It’s good to see the confidence.” Tinsley did her best to sound just as confident, but she thought back to the other students. They looked capable enough, and some had already displayed some odd abilities. She began to wonder what would happen if they did cheat, if they’d even be able to be caught.

Tinsley started to move toward the door, holding it open for her partner to pass through first. “I think I have a way to help us even more. It won’t be such a...spectacle this time. I promise. Just, let me do the talking.” Tinsley suggested tentatively, stepping out of the locker room behind Adrastea. She then looked around, and led her partner over to a sulking male, using a marker to scribble across the bleachers. Tinsley approached Jerome, motioning for Adrastea to hang back.

The duo started to talk, Tinsley keeping her composure while Jerome looked obviously annoyed, glancing past the zombie to glare at Adrastea. It took a good minute, but Jerome eventually seemed to agree, accompanying Tinsley back to where Adrastea stood. “The s**t I do for friends.” Jerome wasted no time crouching down, and with his marker wrote a line of matching runes down the zombies shins five inches down and three inches across. “This is ganna push your metabolisms into overdrive. Slap the ink when the race starts and when you’re done.” Jerome gave some basic instruction while he worked, moving onto Adrastea immediately once done with the zombie. “You’re ganna be starving after this. So make it look good when you win.” Jerome worked quickly with Adrastea, happy she wore shorts. When Jerome was finished he stood and admired his work, nodding and tucking the marker behind his ear. “Two temporary increases to metabolism, as ordered,” Jerome looked at Tinsley and grinned, “I’ll be expecting my payment of a free meal as agreed when you win.” He chuckled to himself, apparently having an arrangement with the zombie for this help. Tinsley nodded in his direction, rolling up her capri’s. “Thank you, I’ll remember.” She looked at Adrastea with a small smile. “I don’t think anyone can beat us now.

"BUT YOU WILL REMEMBER US FOR CENTURIES.'

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Company: Everyone, Adrastea
Thoughts: Best deal ever. Free food here I come!We've done everything we can, I hope it's enough.
[O]ut[O]f[C]onfusion: blarg delay blarg

█████ ████████ ██████████████

thanatos666

Enduring Poster

User Image

Here I stand beneath
The warm and soothing rain
The droplets falling
Gently down on the terrain
Wash away the sorrow
All the stains of time
But there’s no memory
It’s only dry inside

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanatos was quite unconcerned with Armaita's questioning of his teaching methods. He knew that it was something the other instructors would have to deal with. They wanted to pretend as if the world was a nice and safe place, as if nothing bad could ever happen to the students. Thanatos was well aware that the concept of safety was little more than a lie. How many people had these students or instructors killed? How many had they watched die? By the time Thanatos was six, he had already killed others, nearly been killed, and watched friends die in battle. During his high-school years, several of his fellow students were killed by an organization that despised the thought of magical and non-magical beings coexisting. Thanatos was not a nice man. He was not kind, nor was he good. However, he had a single trait that others could possibly call positive. He was protective of those he called allies, and the weak that were left in his care. These students were, as of the current moment, his charges, and he had every intention of training them properly to deal with whatever may come their way. "These kids will always be a danger to themselves." Thanatos replied to the angelic being, smiling as he spoke. This smile was not friendly. In fact, it was fairly similar to the expression often worn by smug villains in movies just before killing the hero of the story. "It's a simple fact of life. Young people like them? They're going to experiment with their powers, whether we allow them to or not, no matter what restrictions we place. So what would be best? For them to try it out when they're alone or sneak off somewhere else to do it? Or would it be best for them to test things out right now, when there's adults around to stop them from going too far? Or healers that can fix up their injuries?" Thanatos reasoning was simple, at least to him. If the children were going to hurt themselves, why not have them do it while he was around to prevent the worst of it? The kids would learn to use their abilities better, discover new limitations, and lower the odds of them harming themselves in the future. Thanatos looked to the students again, watching as they prepared for the race. He couldn't help but notice a young male that appeared to touching his daughter's leg. For a few moments, his eyes began to shine bright blue, but they quickly faded away. "Honest with yourself, eh? Of course, of course." Thanatos nodded before replying. "I'm Thanatos. Thanatos Surrexit." He said. "Means 'Rising Death' among my people. I used to live up to that name quite well, back in my military days...But I get the feeling you're not the type to enjoy hearing a man brag about old war stories."

"Never looked at it that way?" Adrastea questioned, tilting her head to the side as she often did when she was confused. "Mom says it's always good to think of as many things as you can in a positive way. It's the key to...umm...self...something. Assurance? I don't remember the word she used, but I think it's super good advice. If there's anything about yourself you don't like, make it positive. You think it looks weird when you kill yourself to gain some mad power? Just imagine how awesome it actually looks. You were all like 'blam!' then your power levels rose like nuts. If only I had a scouter, I could have made a really good joke when you got back up." It didn't take long for Adrastea to go off on a tangent as she often did when speaking to others. Typically, if nobody stopped her, she would spend several hours talking about random television shows she had watched, or books she had thumbed through. Luckily for her, leaving the locker room was enough to divert her attention away from her current rambling.

As they left the locker room, Tinsley explained that she may have yet another way to increase their chances of winning. Adrastea responded with a thumbs up, willing to accept whatever help would allow her to win, so long as no rules were broken. The dark skinned girl watched as her companion approached the loud creature she had been with previously. Adrastea couldn't help but notice that it kept looking in her direction. "I wonder what it wants? It keeps making that stupid face. I should eat it so I don't have to see it's face anymore. Wait...no, I probably shouldn't. It might make Tinsley sad. It's it's friend, I think? That would make things super hard for me if I killed it." Lost in thought, Adrastea didn't even notice that her companion and it's friend had begun to move until the angry one began writing something on her leg. "Oh? What's this?" She asked, receiving an answer seconds later. "Increase in...metahbol...metalbolism...cool." Adrastea had no idea what the word meant, but apparently, tapping the symbol that had been drawn on her leg would help her win. "Of course they can't beat us." Adrastea smiled, her eyes practically beaming. "They didn't have a chance before, but now, it'll be a total beatdown. Oh! Before I forget!" With a flick of her wrist, a large, glowing book appeared before her. "Gotta copy this down." Adrastea quickly began scribbling in the book, copying the symbols that had been written on her leg.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And it will come
Like a flood of pain
Pouring down on me
And it will not let up
Until the end is here
And it will come
Through the darkest day
In my final hour
And it will never rest
Until the clouds are clear
Until it finds my dreams have disappeared

Mewlicious Paladin

Comatag

Calling Carnage

Hesitant Dreamer

User Image

_____T O D A Y _ Y O U _ A R E _ N O _ L O N G E R, _ A B L E _ T O _ CRY _ O R _ FEEL _

xxxxxxx▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
                                                                                    ________
                                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTODAY YOU GET TOO CARRIED AWAY,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██ ███ ████ ████ █ █ ██ ████ █ ██ ███ █ █
                                                                                    you --can't : p ret.end * ◝ !xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                    ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪F O R G E T xx Y O U R xx N A M E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A N D xx Y O U R xx V O I C E ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                    ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪F O R G E T xx W H A T xx I S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Y O U R xx F E A R ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                    ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪F O R G E T xx T O xx C O N C L U D E xxxxxxxxxxxx T H A T xx L I F E xx I S ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMORE THAN JUST A SOUVENIR TO YOU
                                                                                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -xxxxxxxxxxx

YOU'LL SEE THE SKY UPSIDE DOWN, ()S FALL
                                                                                    {you'llthinkyourorderarrives}

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
                                                          ┊█: ʟ ᴏ c ᴀ ᴛ ι o ɴGym
                                                          ┊█: м o o םHighly Motivated
                                                          ┊█: c o м ᴘ ᴀ ɴ ʏEveryone! Akira!

__ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ __ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ __ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
        _________ Y O U ' L L __ B E __ S O M E O N E, __ S O M E O N E, __ S O M E O N E, __ S O M E O N E __ I N __ P E A C E
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsinging songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun viva españa

______▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮______▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Piper was always optimistic. Especially when dealing with people. Akira though, was testing the limits of her optimism already. She rocked on her feet as he went on, her lips pursing in something akin to frustration. The blonde’s wings fluttered and pressed against her shoulder when mentioned. She watched as he pulled at his phone and started to play with it. Piper had frequently been scolded before for interrupting people, and had been careful to keep her tongue between her teeth. She took her chance now. “Aki…I don’t know what’s wrong with you, or your face.” She started off by stating something that she’d noticed from people here. “Or why you’re so lazy. If you just tried, I’m sure you’d surprise yourself. You look strong enough, and all wispy, but more solid. But not bright enough.” What had started off as an intended lecture or motivational speech was derailed slightly as she let slip how she saw him. She shook her head to try and make herself concentrate, putting a hand on her hip while the other one pointed at him. “But I don’t really care, because I know better. I’ll make it my first mission to make you smile, and happy! I promise that, and I never, ever, break a promise! I might not be able to win the race, but I’ll still try my best, for the both of us!” Piper straightened herself up the best she could, her determination to her words clear in her face as she stared at him, a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth.

Phoenix347
        Quote:

Hesitant Dreamer

User Image

WHERE DO YOU GO,
        WHEN IT GETS DARK
        AND IS THERE ROOM
        xx For me THERE ?

xxxxxxxx Miracle sun,
        xxxxxStay WITH ME TONIGHT
        xxxxxxxxxxxWe don't wanna be WITHOUT you.
            W.e'll c.ome a.long s.o...
        petitehibouxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx save a place for usxxwe don't wanna bexxleft alonexx
        xx save a place for usxxwe don't wanna bexxleft alonexx

xxx Luca xnamex Paole
            xxx"strengthxofx нєαʀт xwillxcarryxyouxthroughxthexhardestxofxtrials"
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After his humiliating display, Luca was content to linger in the café as it was slowly emptied of students. Now that it was mostly empty, and his candy gone, he approached the counter again to procure himself a simple pack of jerky. He wasted no time once it was in his hands in devouring it as he moved down the hall and back this haven. Once inside the infirmary, he quickly finished the package and disposed of it, knowing that it would tide him for the time being. He didn’t bother glancing at the clock as he repeated his ritual hand washing, stalling entering the gym. Despite his apprehension, Luca knew full well he wouldn’t dare hide out here the entire period. But he feared what he was sure inevitable. Some poor student getting hurt.

Luca spent the next few minutes preparing himself both mentally and physically. The latter was the more difficult, the man hissing as the gloves slipped over his raw and chemical burned skin. He checked his pockets on his white coat, ensuring he was ready before he set out. Getting to the gym took little time, and Luca paused only long enough to survey the scene inside before approaching a gathering of what he could assume were the other faculty members. He had naturally glanced at everyone’s records, to familiarize himself with anyone who might visit him for special needs. It appeared as if the group was in mid conversation on some topic, and Luca silently lingered until an opening. It was two men, and a woman. If he remember correctly, it was the art, history, and guidance counselor. His hand dove into his pocket, stepping forward to join in after one of the men mentioned something about the meaning of his name. “Is the past not history? As the history teacher, I expect such stories from a man such as yourself.” Luca chimed in rather bemusedly, a wry smile across his features as he pulled a his hand up, lollipops between his knuckles as he held them out toward the group of adults. He paused, waiting to see if anyone would take him up on his offer.

I hope you all can forgive my tardiness, I had to straighten a few things up.” Luca apologized in his accented voice, taking one of the lollipops in his hand and after removing the wrapper, to fold into a neat square, plopped it onto his mouth. Luca returned his hand to the safety of his pocket, hoping that he’d shifted the topic of conversation slightly enough that names wouldn’t resurface in his presence. He was hopeful however that no one knew any old Austrian tales. “I am Dr. Luca Paole. But please, call me Dr. Luca, or simply Luca. Whichever you prefer. I’m the resident Dr. and Biology teacher. It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintances in person.” Luca did his best to give his last name as little attention as possible as he introduced himself, and stated his role, unsure if anyone had bothered to review the other staff files as he had. He gave a glance curiously out across the crowd of students, wondering how safe they could be sporting such unprotective clothing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        " KEEPfriendON... "

_____________▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

______
_¹「 ██ : Gym____ _____²「 ██ : Hopeful, Amused, Intriquedx
thirteenspacesfifteenspacesxx
______________▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮thirteenspacesfifteenspacesxx
thirteenspacesfifteenspacesxx
__________________³「 ██ : The other faculty, the art teacher, history teacher, and guidance counselor. _____⋆「 ██ :__________

Comatag
Mewlicious Paladin
thanatos606

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ivory Sophia Veitch
There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.

I am here: gym
I am with: Dean
I feel: Not evil? Nice

When he seemed to find her fear funny, Ivory inclined her head slightly, lowering her antlers a bit. They weren't her best weapon, and she'd probably have better luck trying to compel some student in here to help her, but fighting wasn't on her mind, and this was more of a reflex than actually getting ready to impale him on her antlers. Ivory really didn't even notice as she continued to watch him. He began talking though, and his shadow went back where it belong as he claimed to be human, and completely non-vile. Well, she supposed that wasn't too hard to believe. He seemed pretty alright. She looked him over again, and then returned to a normal posture, antlers upright. "Um, o-okay then. Er, ss-sorry for uh, you know, d-doubting your . . . non-vileness?" Yeah, that.

Then he talked about his powers a bit, probably hoping some explanation would make it seem less alien and strange to her? She supposed it helped ease her a little more. He didn't seem to regard as something more than just a power he had. Alright, so not evil. Nice. Now just to make conversation, Ivory decided to mention her own powers. "Oh, uh, alright. And uh, I have um, naturey powers. Er, I can c-commune with nature, command it, and er, temp-temporarily fuse with it." She'd have made some opening comment like "Oh wow umbrakinesis? How cool.", except Dean already knew she did not in fact think such a thing. Well, at least he knew the truth. That probably counted for something, somehow.

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image
Who We Are
Outfit

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Armaita
User Image

I'm a guidance counselor and I teach health; I'm here to help!

I am with: Luca, Thanatos, and Grayson
I feel: He seems like an interesting fellow

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Armaita wouldn't have minded removing the irritating smile the substitute's face, but she sat and listened, putting up with him as she'd put up with the ramblings of many others in her lifetime. She listened to his reasons, which Armaita could admit, though not out loud, had a bit of reason to it. His statements were true, though the questions he asked of her . . . She believed she had different answers than he was expecting. "These students do have powers, and a good deal of them have likely not mastered them. This is true. But I'm still not in agreement with this method of 'let them hurt themselves to learn.' I'm a healer, and there are some wounds that cannot be healed." She paused for a moment, realizing that her words had deeper meaning. "Physical wounds, I mean. In what is likely to become a chaotic high speed race, there could be irreversible damage done to their bodies before anyone has a chance to step in. "

Now, with a reason against his method said, she supposed she could suppose her own. "Not all of these students need the help you suggest. Many have a reasonable enough control already, or have people to show them. There are even a few students here with no power at all. If there are any students in need of assistance with their powers, working with them one on one instead of making them learn from hurting themselves and others is the safest and least damaging method." Armaita was willing to give up her time to help people. It was the reason she had even sought out this job. Helping.

At this point, his comments on her name seemed to be mostly meaningless, or at the very least of no concern to her. If he wasn't truly judging the manner in which she received it, she had no issue with him being curious about how much she lived up to the name's classical meaning. It was a thing she tried to do, the way she'd tried to live up to Sariel while she still held the name. Instead, she paid attention to his name: Thanatos, the god of death. There was a name she hoped he didn't live up to. Though, through military service, like he claimed, that wasn't an issue. "Military stories? I might be interested in them at another time. I might appear soft on the students to you, but I have stories to share too, from my days hunting demons."

As she finished, another teacher approached. How many would be coming to watch the race today? Anyways, he seemed to be an odd fellow, wearing a pair of rubber gloves and offering the group lollipops. Armaita smiled kindly and took one, saying, "Thank you." Someone with a bit of generosity was always pleasant to have around. She removed the wrapper, crumpling it into a little ball before placing it in her pocket, and then placed it in her mouth, savoring the sweet taste as she listened to him. Armaita had a bit of a sweet tooth, but didn't like to be seen going around munching on candy. It seemed a little childish, though with this man, it just seemed to make him seem a lot like a rather odd, but friendly doctor, what with the gloves and white coat. She wasn't all that surprised to hear "Doctor" preceding his name, Luca Paole.

Paole. Where had she heard that? It almost seemed a bit familiar to her, but it was probably nothing to worry about. She had an extensive memory, and she doubted something she barely remembered was worth the time thinking about. This wasn't an uncommon thing for Armaita either. She often found herself wondering some random thing had a connection to something she'd seen or heard so long ago in the past. When she first became old enough for that to start happening, she always pursued those leads, but had now found that they rarely were worthwhile. Either way, Armaita figured it would be polite to introduce herself. "It's nice to meet you, Luca. I am Armaita, the health teacher and guidance counsellor." She wondered if he even needed an introduction from any of them, since he'd known who Thanatos was, but she figured it was best not to make assumptions like that.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
Safe and Sound
Outfit - Same as pic

Tipsy Prophet

User Image
        Gale Summers

Not a thug

⋨"I'm not as bad as I look"⋩

I am here: Gym
With: Adella, Riley and Mystery girl

Gale turned in his bed, his eyes slowly creeping open, He'd thought he'd heard Rileytry and wake him up a while ago but he'd always been a heavy sleeper. he looked at his clock he was super late He got up and threw on his clothes and ran into the bathroom to brush his teeth and hair. he ran out the door Zep's scratching at the door reminded him that he'd forgotten to lock it. He sighed and backtracks to the door and locked it before running off. if he'd remembered right he had gym class first, and it was probably almost over. After a few minutes he'd arrived, he looked around the room trying to avoid the teacher while he attempted to blend into the group of students, as best he could while still being as tall as he was. He'd found a list of gym partners, he was partnered with Adella, the girl that was with Riley last night. after a little searchiing he'd found her, along with Riley and a girl he didn't know she was cute. as he cautiously approached them, still avoiding the teacher so He didn't notice that Gale was as late as he was. "Good morning" Gale basically whispered he looked down at them, still trying to make himself as small as he could, it didn't work very well on account of his height, but you couldn't say he wasn't trying.

⋙"I promise"⋘

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

((ooc: ))
((outfit: same as picture))
((Love&Disco))

tityanya

Mewlicious Palidin

Dark_Mokuna

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff