Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's time to vote for homecoming king and queen! Pick which couple you think should be crowed this year's king and queen.

Ryan (King) + Adella (Queen) 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 5 ]
Usher (King) + Jay (Queen) 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Angelo (King) + Dawn (Queen) 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
Amyas (King) + Ivory (Queen) 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
Noel (King) + Tea (Queen) 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47 48 49 > >>

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Time Change

Noon
Class: P.E.
For details please check the Pirate Pad

Spunky Skunk

Mylittlemelody

Sreal

Phoenix347

Riichaaan

tityanya

Mewlicious Paladin

Comatag

thanatos606

UNDERGROUND452

Arsenic_Poptarts

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Where I am: At the dormsWhat I wear: His & Hers- Aren't we look fancy in our sports?~ Who I'm with: Each other, Mr. Maxwell and a Piper Got to say:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dawn!", the young man called in a last attempt to get her attention to him, but she already exited the room, and all there was left to do for him is to sigh and follow her outside. She walked out with cheeriness, ready for their first class with enthusiasm. Dawn walked beside Usher, though by that she deepened the contradiction between the two of them, as she stood over more than a foot shorter than he in her 5''2 hight, her outfit a mixture of colors, unlike the male, wearing various kinds of grey. Now, with his sleevless top, it was easily to see the defined muscles of his body, matching quite well the cocky imprinting upon his tank top.

As they came closer, thoughts ran in Usher's mind. Eventually, Dawn knew no more now than when they entered the room and, for a reason unknown even to himself, he couldn't bring himself to tell her around anyone else. The yound werewolf calmed himself that it mattered little, and that it wouldn't affect her much anyway. And maybe, he tried convincing hiself, nothing unuaual would happen during the class, and all would be....Normal.
Before he had time to ponder of it farther more, he distracted his mind with the presence of the the two other being. A smugness was resting upon his face as he eyed the teacher, knowing the cloth he wore, was one to act well to catch others eyes. Seeing as Mr Maxwell was leaning against the wall he stepped towards him, putting his palm on the same wall in a close proximity while grinning, "We're here!~ Let's roll". With how close Usher was to him, Grayson would be able to notice now with little cover to it, that the shoulder attached to the hand besode him was marked by a healing scar from what looked like a bite of an animal, most likely something similar to a dog with its shape.

Comatag
Calling Carnage

Hesitant Dreamer

User Image

_____T O D A Y _ Y O U _ A R E _ N O _ L O N G E R, _ A B L E _ T O _ CRY _ O R _ FEEL _

xxxxxxx▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
                                                                                    ________
                                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTODAY YOU GET TOO CARRIED AWAY,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██ ███ ████ ████ █ █ ██ ████ █ ██ ███ █ █
                                                                                    you --can't : p ret.end * ◝ !xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                    ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪F O R G E T xx Y O U R xx N A M E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A N D xx Y O U R xx V O I C E ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                    ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪F O R G E T xx W H A T xx I S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Y O U R xx F E A R ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                    ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪F O R G E T xx T O xx C O N C L U D E xxxxxxxxxxxx T H A T xx L I F E xx I S ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMORE THAN JUST A SOUVENIR TO YOU
                                                                                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -xxxxxxxxxxx

YOU'LL SEE THE SKY UPSIDE DOWN, ()S FALL
                                                                                    {you'llthinkyourorderarrives}

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
                                                          ┊█: ʟ ᴏ c ᴀ ᴛ ι o ɴDorm Hallway
                                                          ┊█: м o o םCurious/Happy/Excited
                                                          ┊█: c o м ᴘ ᴀ ɴ ʏMaxwell, Dawn, and Usher!

__ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ __ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ __ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
        _________ Y O U ' L L __ B E __ S O M E O N E, __ S O M E O N E, __ S O M E O N E, __ S O M E O N E __ I N __ P E A C E
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsinging songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun viva españa

______▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮______▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

After working herself into a tizzy, Piper didn’t know what to do. She wanted to go away somewhere and hide, but didn’t know if that might make the misunderstanding worse. So she was stuck. Piper remained like she was until she felt her hand being pulled away from her face. She went with the motion, opening one of her blue eyes to look at Maxwell tentatively as he held a business card and his hand out. She wouldn’t have understood what he said if she hadn’t seen the ink slide off the card and onto his skin. It had the blonde staring in awe. She even gave an amazed, “wow!” when he opened his fist, revealing the flower. She hesitated before taking it, looking back at Maxwell with a renewed look of cheer. “Thank you, you’re my favorite teacher ever!” She proclaimed with a wide smile.

As Maxwell leaned back against the wall Piper was now preoccupied with the flower. She held it carefully in her hands, turning it slowly to look at it from all angles. She stopped her inspection and marveling at it only when Dawn and Usher emerged from their room. The blonde tilted her head in slight confusion at how Usher acted around Maxwell, and the funny mark on his shoulder, though she quickly dismissed it when she looked at Dawn. Piper bounced beside the redhead, wrapping one of her arms around Dawns with a cherry smile. “You look so cute Dawn, let’s go together!” Piper reserved her other hand to still cup the flower, rocking on her heels as she was ready.

Comatag
        Dark_Mokuna

Hesitant Dreamer

User Image

██████████████ ████████ █████

GAVINGAV
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"Some legends are told,"
"some turn to dust or to gold,"

By the time noon had rolled around, the duo found themselves shuffling toward the gym. A raven haired male yawned as he rubbed the back of his neck, still half asleep as a blonde, just as tall as him, half dragged him behind her with a single hand. Jerome squinted his eyes against the light that filtered in the hall through the windows, testing the iron grip on his arm. “It’s too early for this crap Tinsley, let’s just skip, no one will notice.” The male complained, again, suggesting his plan as he rested his chin on her shoulder, smiling mischievously. “I still got some candy we could try together, what do ya say?” Jerome made a tempting offer he was sure would convince the blonde, sticking his tongue out at her to show both a piercing and a undissolved circle of white, what he called candy. He couldn’t resist, wanting to see if she’d cave, or become more annoyed.

After having invaded the males room and dragging him down the hall, she had prepared herself for this. With the pair roaming all around the resort yesterday, Tinsley fully expected him to still be asleep. For the sake of both their images, she’d insisted that they attend the first class. On time, regardless of his complaints and attempts to bargain. Yet when he stuck his tongue out at her, being so flippant with something like that, she couldn’t ignore him anymore. Despite her mostly expressionless face, a faint look of annoyance crossed through her cloudy eyes. “Can you try and be more responsible? What’ll you do if you get caught?” Her voice was quiet, but full of concern. As the gym came into sight she paused outside the door. "Besides, you owe me for yesterday. Dragging me around the whole day and night to find a hiding place, the least you can do is care about your image.” She chastised him a little, releasing his arm. Jerome was hopeful at this, ready to escape, but after recalling yesterday’s adventures, he frowned, knowing she was right. He huffed a sigh and shrugged his shoulders, knowing the consequences for resisting when she was serious. “Fine, I’ll go, but that doesn’t mean I gotta play nice.” Jerome shot a smug smile at her, to which she shook her head. They both knew this was as good as an agreement they could get, turning and striding into the gym.

The pair entered slowly, not really sure what to expect from a resort school for “special” people. It looked though, as if the teacher was already inside, a tall man with a serious expression. Neither one had been excited for the class, and were even less so now, realizing how he looked, and that they appeared to be the first to arrive. Tinsley immediately dropped her head, hiding her pale, stitched face with her hair. Jerome looked away from the man, directing himself and Tinsley to a nearby set of bleachers.

"BUT YOU WILL REMEMBER US FOR CENTURIES.'

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Company: Teacher
Thoughts: Great, lets hope no one heard me and my big mouth.How weird, I thought we'd be late.
[O]ut[O]f[C]onfusion: Lazy layout, openers are hard, feel free to bother!

█████ ████████ ██████████████

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
X PUT YOUR HEART IN IT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX YOU CAN GO THE DISTANCE
ME AND YOU AGAINST THE WORLD

SKY IS THE LIMITXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPUSH TO THE FINISH

ME AND YOU AGAINST THE WORLD
XME AND YOU AGAINST THE WORLD
XXXME AND YOU AGAINST THE WORLD
XXXXXME AND YOU AGAINST THE WORLD

THE RUNNALLS
Dawn X&X Usher

Usher chuckled with dismiss as he recieved a warning glare from the teacher. It didn't matter to him that much since he technically have done nothing wrong, so it mattered little. Not only that but even his sister mind was too occupied, as she was once again attacked with affection. Though smiling shyly from the compliment, the blood rushed for another time quickly to her face, unresisting to the grip of the younger girl around her. She avoided the blue gaze of the blonde by preoccupying, reaching to take two hairpins as she quickly tucked them to keep her curls from hiding her view, "Sure and th-thank you", she said with a small voice. A few seconds later she realized she said nothing to the girl with return, and she quickly added, "O-oh! You look nice too Piper". Dawn hoped it wasn't too weird, though by saying that, she viewd the girl mre closely, and was surprised to see the wings still attached to the blonde's back, but she decided to not mention anything, not wanting to offend her new friend somehow.
              With that little bit, they all marched towards the gym.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Where: Gym XX With: Piper, Mr. Maxwell and each other XXWear: Hers His XX OOC:
              Comatag
              Calling Carnage

Enduring Poster

User Image

Here I stand beneath
The warm and soothing rain
The droplets falling
Gently down on the terrain
Wash away the sorrow
All the stains of time
But there’s no memory
It’s only dry inside

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanatos spent little time checking over the students that had slowly begun to stumble into the gym behind him. There was nothing he had to say to them, not at that moment. His first priority was to try and find a way to make-up for the short comings of the actual instructor for the children's physical education. He didn't know where she was, nor did he know exactly what her original plans for her first day of class were. Introductions? A physical assessment? A test of their powers in order to learn a good starting point for their training? Thanatos had no idea, but several ideas occurred to him, most of which he decided against. Thanatos often had to remind himself that this school was not like the one he attended as a young man. This school was weaker, more caring. Here, if students got into an argument, they could run to the student counselor and take a class on conflict resolution. During Thanatos years in high school, if an argument arose, it was dealt with in battle. Thanatos remembered a time where he, his closest friend, and his older-younger sister fought a battle against the student council over the matter of establishing a new grading system. It was very destructive battle which demolished almost the entirety of the pocket dimension where the Student Council headquarters was contained. In the end, it came down to a draw, but Thanatos did discover his interest in powerful women that day. That girl, who he merely knew as 'The President' proved herself to be equal to him, despite her limitations as a human being. In fact, her saw her as his better because of it. That was the proper way to deal with arguments. A show of force or intelligence, not an intermediary and a show of sad emotions. Thanatos attention only briefly returned to the students when he felt the presence of a familiar child enter the gym.

"Ha! I knew I wouldn't be late! I didn't even need the portals." Adrastea laughed loudly, pleased at her timely arrival. Immediately, she felt a warm surge of power wash over her, a feeling that always calmed her. No matter where he was, no matter what he did, Adrastea's father was unable to mask the energy that radiated from his body. She once asked him about this, and was informed that it was due to an accident during his childhood. All Proxians could mask their energy if needed, but Thanatos was no longer able to, as his soul was 'broken and corrupted'. Adrastea didn't really understand it, but was pleased that she was given an actual answer. It was far too often that the adults around her considered her to be a simple child and refused to satiate her requests for more knowledge. So Adrastea enjoyed feeling the energy her father produced, despite most others feeling nothing more than overbearing dread. To her, they simply did not understand it. Adraster glanced towards the ceiling, her eyes glowing brightly as she checked to make sure her hidden portal was still there. "Ah, good. It would be bad if it disappeared...Anyway, gym time, woo!" Her excitement could not be contained. It was her first actual time using a gym for anything other than making her voice echo while she said naughty words. Oftentimes, she forgot what a gym was usually used for.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And it will come
Like a flood of pain
Pouring down on me
And it will not let up
Until the end is here
And it will come
Through the darkest day
In my final hour
And it will never rest
Until the clouds are clear
Until it finds my dreams have disappeared

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

A∂єℓℓα Gℓαѕѕ

This life is like a swimming pool.

I am here: The gym
With: Whoever's at the gym

Adella smiled at the cook who called her a sweetheart and ordered her food politely. She ate it as quick as possible, and headed back to her dorm room to change int a set of gym clothes. It was a pair of extremely short shorts, a black sports bra, a light blue tank top, and multicolored running shoes. She pulled her extremely long hair into a ponytail and clipped it together using a flowered ponytail holder, a birthday present from her mom when she was younger. Adella then carefully folded her previous clothes and placed them into a bag, which she hung over her shoulder.

A few moments of walking later, and Adella was standing inside the gym, waiting for further instructions on just what exactly they were going to do.

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

You dive into the water, but you can't see how deep it is.

((ooc: shitty post but at least it's done~))
((The little Mermaid))
((outfit))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ivory Sophia Veitch
There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.

I am here: gym class
I am with: everyone in gym
I feel: let's get this over with

Ivory was dreading going to gym class. She didn't mind physical activity, but a class based on it sounded like hell. Her antlers often got in the way of activities. The range of things she could do wasn't really that limited, but it always caused problems when some sport or activities where having the things on her head got in the way. But, she'd survived last year, so she could do it this time too. Wearing some work out clothing, the young Narava made her way down to the gym, inclining her head a bit as she went through the door, a habit she'd long since gotten used to.

As she entered the room, she looked around at the people gathered. One girl with really short and tight shorts caught her eye, causing her to blush and look away, not wanting to stare. She let eyes wander over the rest of the gym. Not that much had really changed since last year. Aside from the teacher. A lot of teachers were new this year actually.

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image
Who We Are
Outfit

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Timid Elder

User Image
It was afternoon, the sun was high in he sky and Dean was still asleep. Light was barely coming through the closed blinds on the window as Dean finally rose from bed still partially asleep. He turned on the shower before collecting the clothes he was going to wear for the day. He spent at least ten to fifteen minutes letting the hot water rain down on him and even that didn't wake him up. After his shower he put on his jeans before wandering over to the fridge for something that would technically be lunch, he was satisfied with an apple. He set the apple down as he looked at himself in the mirror. Only eighteen and already covering in tattoos.... why do I have to make things difficult? He quickly finished dressing taking a bit of the apple every so often, by the time he was about to leave the dorm he had finished the apple and was thinking about the most important part of his day. Coffee.

Dean couldn't tell you what was happening on campus by the time he got to the coffee shop , he felt as if he had just teleported from his dorm to the shop. He got his usual the largest they served the darkest roast and as strong as possible. Dean was either lost in thought or half asleep when his order came up, the first cup was always the best in his opinion probably because he wouldn't notice any flaws at that time of day.

Dean finally arrived to gym with only his coffee in hand no gym bag or a change of clothes he didn't care at all about gym he had his own form of exercise. Instead of mingling with the congregation of students Dean found a nice wall the sit against as he drank his coffee and maybe even sleep a little.
Company: Students
Feeling: Slightly grumpy
OCC:

Dapper Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Company : All Students
                                              Where am I? : Gym Class
                                              Music :Ugh...No Music Please...
                                              Ink Location : Neck: Vine-Like Design

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Grayson had lead the group of student to the gym. While he never intended to be here it was kind of nice to get to know a group of students. As his small entourage left him to line up with the other students for gym he stood at the edge of the room. He looked over the group of students as well as the teacher. To his surprise, It was the intimidating male teacher from yesterday's situation. He stopped for a moment to try to remember the man's last name. After all, it would be unprofessional to call him by his first name in front of the students. Hmm, what was his name...it was something exotic sounding... He lost himself in thought. "Ah, that's it!" he said out loud, realizing what he had just done and now wishing he could melt into the walls. Grayson regains his composure from his little slip-up and finds a place to sit while more students pour in.

As he quietly sits near the edge of the gym he looks at the students. Plenty of the students look fairly normal like any other high school students. While other's have more interesting appearances that make it obvious for way they are at Sunlit Academy. He was curious to see how they all interacted in a controlled environment after all he knows what they did on their own.
                                              The other thing that caught Grayson off guard was how much the standard outfit for working out had changed since he was in school. Things seem to have gotten...shorter... it seemed, but he was quick to shake that out of his head.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Dark_Mokuna

Calling Carnage

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Riley Grayson
All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players.

I am with: Adella
I feel: Hope she liked it

Gym class. Alright, Riley could do that. He was pretty physically fit, and his externa gave him a boost to his physical abilities, depending on what he used, so he could even cheat if he needed. Well, actually, would it even be cheating here? Magic was mainstream at this school. He probably didn't even need to make the effort not to turn his skin to steel if he wanted a strength boost. Anyways, it was a thing he could do. Not that he had an overwhelming desire to do super well in gym class, but sometimes giving himself a boost just made getting through the day that much easier. Anyways, in shorts and a T-shirt, as well as his ring and bracelet which he never left behind, Riley was on his way to class.

Riley had pulled a Dean and bought some coffee, drinking it on his way to class. Though, it would seem he was not pulling a Gale, as he had actually arrived on time. Where was that guy? Oh well, he could be late. Riley doubted he'd get in too much trouble. Most of the teachers were intimidated by his bulk. Though, again, magic school. Maybe his appearance wouldn't be enough to intimidate fully grown adults with fully grown magic powers. Oh well, still Gale's problem.

Oh hey, Adella was here. And wow, did she have short shorts. Riley approached her, loudly saying, "A haiku! 'Bout shorts." He paused, letting her turn her attention to him, and to indicate the end of the first line. "So short, I'm checking them out." During this, Riley figured he probably could actually get away with staring at said shorts, for inspiration or something probably. But though they weren't an unpleasant sight, he was more interested in her her reaction, so he kept his eyes on Adella's face. "They're too hot, hot damn." Hoping she enjoyed the attention, rather than get mad at what could possibly be seen as sexual harassment, he took a deep bow. He came up from the bow with a smirk on his face, showing that he was rather pleased with himself. And rather than ruin his majestic work of verbal art with unnecessary dialogue, he simply awaited a response.

I'm a Wonder
Outfit

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Akira 'Aki' Umi
'The Rumor Maker'

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
xWhere at: Gym
xWith: Ivory
xWhat I'm thinkin: Sleep...
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC; Short post is short...))

With the class being gym, Akira had to head back in order to change. While he didn't get hot, it was irritating to wear jeans for athletic things which he wasn't suited for. A simple large shirt and grey shorts was all he wore aside from tennis shoes. Of course he had his cell phone, though he doubted the sub would let him just sit back and browse, it was gym after all. He felt a little bad for leaving Noah when he realized the time and not meeting Katsumi, but if he missed a class on day one he'd be stuck in the spotlight for his own forum for a bit. That was a no-no for him.

He arrived a little later than most others, seeing how plenty were already in the room. He Stopped just inside of the gym and looked at the others, most of the girls somehow were all in the same outfit style but he didn't recall there being a set standard for gym clothes. He moved away from the door for others to enter, skirting around the edges looking for anyone familiar. Lo and behold, someone he partially knew was spotted. Well, the large pieces that almost impaled him yesterday were at least, but Ivory herself was hidden by some other figures. Not seeing anyone else, he decided to make his way over to her, tapping her on the shoulder before giving a slight wave an a monotone "Hey.".

Mewlicious Paladin

Enduring Poster

User Image

Here I stand beneath
The warm and soothing rain
The droplets falling
Gently down on the terrain
Wash away the sorrow
All the stains of time
But there’s no memory
It’s only dry inside

After several minutes of searching, Thanatos found an office attached to the gym, which he assumed was assigned to the actual physical education instructor. The door was locked, but when he placed his hand upon the doorknob, the marking on his left arm crawled from his skin to the cold metal and into the keyhole. A few moments later, he heard a click and the door was unlocked. There was no hesitation as Thanatos began rifling though the instructors papers. If she didn't want her privacy invaded, she should have been at work on time. "Let's see. Stupid stuff, whatever this is supposed to be, and there we go. Lesson plans. The plan for today is...really? That was the plan? School has gotten odd since my time." With a sigh, Thanatos returned to the main area of the gym, where the rest of the students were busy socializing. "All right everyone, listen up!" He said loudly, his dark aura pulsating as he raised his voice. "It seems I'm your substitute gym teacher for today. I'm Than---Mr. Surrexit." Thanatos said, quickly correcting himself. It was rare that his last name was spoken by anyone. In fact, even he hadn't known his own last name until fairly recently. To him, the name still sounded unfamiliar, and was not a name he associated with himself. "It seems your original teacher already had some team building exercises ready. So today, you'll all be participating in a relay race. The gym's kind of small, so we'll probably make it multiple laps. As for the teams..." Quickly, Thanatos went down the roll, assigning random students to various teams of two. There was no thought into who went with who, except when his own daughter's name came up. In her case, he paired her with an odd student. Thanatos sensed death from that girl, or at least the essence of unlife. Either way, he knew that the odds of his child attacking that girl would be extremely low. "So, for this little relay, let's keep things interesting. Whatever powers you've all got? Use them to the best of your ability. So long as you don't hurt anyone, it's all fair game. Also, it seems that there's a free meal at the cafe for whichever team happens to win this thing." Thanatos' disdain for this event was evident in his tone. Free meals for physical activity? Team building relay races? He was unsure if this was a high school, or some sort of kindergarten class. In his old school, students like these would have been the first killed. Now they were being coddled, weakening the world in general. Luckily, this was not Thanatos world, so he didn't mind how weak it's population became. "

And it will come
Like a flood of pain
Pouring down on me
And it will not let up
Until the end is here
And it will come
Through the darkest day
In my final hour
And it will never rest
Until the clouds are clear
Until it finds my dreams have disappeared

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ivory Sophia Veitch
There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.

I am with: Aki, and the other students
I feel: Who is Dean?

Ivory was kind of just standing around awkwardly, making mental conversation with the mouse on her shoulder. She figured bringing it couldn't hurt. When she combined with it, she could get some useful abilities, depending on who she let give most of the traits for the combined form. In a mostly mouse form, she had a lot of speed, but in a mostly human form, she still got a good deal of speed and agility, while retaining a humanoid form, which was more useful than the form of a mouse. This was basically what the discussion with the mouse was about, actually. What they'd do if they were allowed to use powers, depending on what kind of activity they'd have to do.

This was interrupted though, as a somewhat familiar voice greeted her. She didn't know it that well, but since almost no one here knew her yet, she knew it was Aki. She turned towards the boy she'd nearly impaled with her antlers the day before. No hard feelings about it though. All he said was "hey" though. How did Ivory respond to that? Maybe some small talk questions. Those always worked. "Oh uh, hey Ah-Aki. Are you excited for clas-" Again, interruption. At least the meant less awkwardness?

Ivory turned her attention to a man who was speaking loudly, saying he was the substitute teacher. He had a dark aura about him, which put Ivory on edge. She didn't exactly want to attack him though. That would be really uncivilized, and she'd be at a disadvantage since she only had one mouse on her.

Anyways, he was reading off a list, so Ivory decided to focus on that. The teams for the relay he'd mentioned she was with some guy named Dean. Ivory had no clue who Dean was. She looked to Aki and asked, "Uh, do you er, kn-know who Dean is?"

Who We Are
Outfit

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

As the group entered inside the class where gym would take place, Dawn could see a few early birds who came earlier than them though she didn't approach them just yet, preffering for now to be at thw haven besides the familiar characters besides her. Soon, more students started appearing as well and she watched them from her place with interest. Her eyes widened at a particular girl as her head was decorated with antlers, much like a deer.

Unlike Piper's wings, these were large, as well as quite sharp and a little uncomftorable. A suspicion began to rise within the human girl's heart. Though one could handle the wings to some extanct, she could find no logical reasoning for one to keep antlers like these out of choice, as santimental as one could be for them. No. The more she was thinking about it, the more it seems they were real, as well as attached to the girl's head, which meant she might be either a non-human, or a special one. While no frightening her by the least, it surprised her, and made her begin to wonder as to the other residents of this school. Her eyes viewed once more each one...
Aloud voice has suddenly drew her from her thoughts, coming out of a large man with dark skin and a tattoo on his arm, introducing himself as the substitute. For an unknown reason, Dawn felt slightly uncomftorable by his presence as she took a step back behind her brother without realising it. A sudden shock hit the youg teen, when the teacher spoke of their powers. Noy abbilities or advantages or anything of the such. Talking of it in a large scale. The girl's mind raced forward. Had hre assumed that all of them has powers? If so, it would mean that that girl was not a lonely one, taken under the wing of the school. It was far more likely that if anything... it was the other way around. She, herself, was the one different here.
But if she was correct, then why would she be here?
Her mind reminded her that originally, she wasn't the one invited here. The more accurate question was why they were here. Why he was here?
Another question to the pile that was beginning to climb higher and higher.
In the meanwhile, Dawn was standing planted in her place, not seeing vearing or seeing those around her, as well as forgetting completley of the request of the teacher to find the partner assigned to them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces