User Image

Good morning, Gaians! Are you preparing for an early feast? There's simply too much breakfast food out there in the world: toast, eggs, biscuits & gravy, pancakes or waffles with loads of syrup, crepes full of fresh fruit, gigantic fluffy muffins, donuts, bagels, breakfast burritos, croissants, cereal, hash browns, omelettes, toaster pastries, yogurt... The list just keeps going! I love breakfast in particular because there are so many tasty options to start your day off right with-- just like all the new arrivals in La Victoire! In fact, while I figure out what to shove in my mouth, you can take a look at my latest additions:

User Image

Red Leapi Sheepie and Cheerfully Motley are some of the most dapper darlings to ever visit La Victoire! From the tops of their soft, vibrant heads to the tips of their dainty, precious feet, these adorable new arrivals really take the cake! Well, the cupcakes that is. Put those down, won't you? That's a disrespect to delicious baked good everywhere! Oh no, and the sheep is grazing again. That's not grass, you cute red puffball! That's my catnip garden!

Oh bother. Maybe these guests aren't as delightful as I thought! Will you stop by La Victoire before they sell out or leave on January 15th at 9:59 AM PST and give them a new home?

User Image

The Magic Circle Fierce Bundle contains an enchanting five copies of the new chance item Magic Circle, along with the wonderful new exclusive item: Fierce Heart!

Magic Circle is an elite university where all students paranormal thrive and grow into the charming witches and warlocks they were meant to be! Or, at least they grow enough to pass their rigorous final exams. Who knew magic was so much work!? Luckily, there's a great bonus package upon sign-up: you could win amazing brand new items like Moody Hexmistress, Mauve Mage Apprentice, Spellbound Hexer, Meowgical Recruit, or even one of the amazing new user-designed items: Astherie Halo by user rie_lil_vamp, Rare Materia by user Dabasaurus Rex, Great Bill's 'What the' DJs by user The Great Bill, or Senpai's Studios by user I-Momo Senpai-l! Nab your own Magic Circle Fierce Bundle before it leaves the shop on January 15th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as it sells out!

User Image

The New Attitude Dusk Bundle contains a rockin' five copies of New Attitude: Perfect Crush, which will launch you right into the best endings of the awesome chance item New Attitude! Not only that, but it contains two amazing new exclusive steals: Gray Cat Breath and [Animal] Grey Cat Breath!

Punk superstar Alleycat has recently been spotted all over town with a charming, classy new man on her arm! The dapper lad's name has been rumored to be Spencer and he's, well, really quite the darling! The big mystery here is if Kath's new beau will gain the approval of her inner circle of loved ones. Her punk posse of vibrant virtuosos have been known to be a bit over-protective... will Spencer pass the test? To see how this young couple fares under the scrutiny of some very qualified judges (and to nab absolutely amazing new items) get yourself a New Attitude Dusk Bundle before it leaves the shop on January 15th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as it sells out!

Alright, Gaians. I've made my decision. It's about time since it's nearly lunch now, right? Instead of choosing just one delicious breakfast food to munch upon, I'm going to eat a little bit of all of them! It's off to the local buffet for me, and I hope they're well-stocked enough to handle my mighty Space Kitten appetite. Be sure to stop by La Victoire to get your hands on these fabulous new deals! I'm sure Cygnus can ring you up while he waits for me to return home twice my normal size. See you soon!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!