Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Sex Symbol

Spunky Skunk
I'm not so sure I'll be joining...mostly because I'm trying to reboot an rp of my own right now.

It's alright! i hope you get yours started up good biggrin

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
Public Statement
Spunky Skunk
I'm not so sure I'll be joining...mostly because I'm trying to reboot an rp of my own right now.

Someone from the original thread already wants back in. X3

Feral Sex Symbol

Spunky Skunk
Public Statement
Spunky Skunk

Someone from the original thread already wants back in. X3

That's great biggrin Always a good sign when an OG wants back in biggrin

Feral Sex Symbol

Sith Shinobi's Waifu

Tipsy Tipper

Hello and good afternoon! <3

I saw your RP and my interest is entirely piqued. I had an idea for a character, but I thought I'd gauge your own interest before I considered applying. I'd like to play a sort of underworld crime-lord "Queen Bee" type character (pun intended) who may or may not possibly be aiding the rebellion efforts for her own prosperity and gain. There'd of course be more to follow and quite flexible to plotting, but that's the idea I've fallen in love with.

Let me know if that's something that might be a possibility and we can go from there. xD

Oh and thanks for taking the time to consider!

Feral Sex Symbol

l jenni l
Hello and good afternoon! <3

I saw your RP and my interest is entirely piqued. I had an idea for a character, but I thought I'd gauge your own interest before I considered applying. I'd like to play a sort of underworld crime-lord "Queen Bee" type character (pun intended) who may or may not possibly be aiding the rebellion efforts for her own prosperity and gain. There'd of course be more to follow and quite flexible to plotting, but that's the idea I've fallen in love with.

Let me know if that's something that might be a possibility and we can go from there. xD

Oh and thanks for taking the time to consider!

OOooo I like this idea surprised
Elaborate on what you mean by own gain?

Sith Shinobi's Waifu

Tipsy Tipper

Public Statement

Yay! Glad you like!

Well, as she's a Insectid, so she's not exactly welcome in the North, and as she's a highly ambitious woman who is not without a sense of "justice", she'd very much like to see the Xentry over-thrown for the sake of the lesser races. And after that, if she happens to establish herself in both the North and the South as a underworld power by amassing as much wealth and influence as she can, it is simply an added bonus, isn't it? xD

Feral Sex Symbol

l jenni l
Public Statement

Yay! Glad you like!

Well, as she's a Insectid, so she's not exactly welcome in the North, and as she's a highly ambitious woman who is not without a sense of "justice", she'd very much like to see the Xentry over-thrown for the sake of the lesser races. And after that, if she happens to establish herself in both the North and the South as a underworld power by amassing as much wealth and influence as she can, it is simply an added bonus, isn't it? xD

Ooooo I love that idea!!! smile
I would appreciate it if she wasn't huge in the black market/underworld, but she's well known by police, and she's buildinng an empire? Idk I like the idea of seeing all this happen?
Feel free to make a profile biggrin

Feral Sex Symbol

How is everyoneeeee?

Shy Friend

Im goood! Gonna work on Xanti's post when I get home!

Sith Shinobi's Waifu

Tipsy Tipper

Public Statement

I would appreciate it if she wasn't huge in the black market/underworld, but she's well known by police, and she's buildinng an empire? Idk I like the idea of seeing all this happen?

Well, the intention was for her to be an up-and-coming new boss in the underworld scene. So she isn't huge or anything, and she might only be known to the police by reputation? Maybe not specifics?

She's more of a charismatic personality at the moment, wheeling and dealing in the underworld market and with the Rebellion to garner a better position and THEN gain more power.

I'll begin working on a profile~ You can tell me whether the concept works or not there. xD

Feral Sex Symbol

l jenni l
Public Statement

Well, the intention was for her to be an up-and-coming new boss in the underworld scene. So she isn't huge or anything, and she might only be known to the police by reputation? Maybe not specifics?

She's more of a charismatic personality at the moment, wheeling and dealing in the underworld market and with the Rebellion to garner a better position and THEN gain more power.

I'll begin working on a profile~ You can tell me whether the concept works or not there. xD

So far I'm liking It biggrin
I'm excited to see!!!!:3

Feral Sex Symbol

l jenni l
Public Statement

one thing I think would be real neat, is if she were either related to, or good friends, or something like that with the NPC Lexssi? She's wanted as well, and I think they would both be great together in the underworld crime scene! They both would be badass ladies!

Sith Shinobi's Waifu

Tipsy Tipper

Public Statement
one thing I think would be real neat, is if she were either related to, or good friends, or something like that with the NPC Lexssi? She's wanted as well, and I think they would both be great together in the underworld crime scene! They both would be badass ladies!

Ooo, I like that idea. And Lexssi sounds smexily-badassly-adorable, so there's that. I'll write her into my character's history then. I'm beginning work now, oh Captain, my Captain! n.n7

Feral Sex Symbol

l jenni l
Public Statement

Ooo, I like that idea. And Lexssi sounds smexily-badassly-adorable, so there's that. I'll write her into my character's history then. I'm beginning work now, oh Captain, my Captain! n.n7

I can't wat to see!!!! smile
I'm so excited hehe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas