Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
~Story~
Your walking along a long dirt road,no where to go.Your are shunned and cast out for what you are.Humans mock you.You believe you've no where to go till you see a shimmering goddess appear before you."My Child,do not weep for not far from here is a sanctuary where you may be free with others of your kind.The sanctuary itself is hidden from mortal sight.When you come to the end of this road you will see a fork in the road.One leads a haven from the mortal world.The other leads to a life of solitude and loneliness.Choose wisely."Listening to her words you come to the fork in the road or The Cross Roads of Destiny.One leads to a town,shrouded in a veil of shadows.The other to no where.Like the goddess said 'Choose wisely.'

~Rules( EDIT )~
-Keep it PG-16 meaning you can swear, smoke, consume alcohol, etc just no smutting.Use a time skip or don't do it at all
-There is a character limit of 2 characters per person
-PM me all profiles
-If you plan on leaving mid rp, please let me know and we can kill off your character even if he/she was a major role in the rp
-You don't need to decorate your posts but please keep them to a minimum of a paragraph that is about 5-10 sentences long
-No killing off characters unless the user controlling that character gives you permission
-Make sure your posts make sense and they go along with the story. I have had too many roleplays where a person has made no sense in their posting and it has pissed me as well as others in that roleplay off
-Do not take 3 posts to reply to a something that someone said. You should answer it within the first post.
-Read everything the others write because you might miss something important.
-Humans can enter the city so long as they have no intentions of harming the inhabitants and wish to live peacefully with them
-PLEASE Subscribe to the OOC forum if you join because I post announcements there as well as the others use it to communicate easily
-If you need some things changed in your profile, don't message me a million times asking me to change little things here and there. Keep it all to one message. If later on you need something added that you forgot then I understand
-If you have complaints about anyone in the roleplay for whatever reason it might be, please either message myself or ND101
(Will add more if needed)

Profile Forum

OOC Forum

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
~OPEN FOR POSTING~

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
~Lunisa Alexandria Heart~
The crunching of dead, fallen leaves could be heard under her bare feet as she walked. She held the hand of a dear friend, leading her along. She looked down at herself every so often, looking at the clothes she had stolen back after her escape. The dress her mentor made her when she was younger still surprisingly fit despite it being years since she had last worn it. She looked back at the young, fox girl she was leading. "You okay there, Yani?"

Mood: Neutral
With: Yani

User Image
~Yania~
Yania was looking around the area, only able to see the energy outline of everything. When she heard her name called out by her savior, her ears perked up. She looked to her, giving her a reassuring smile. "I'm alright. Thanks to you that is." A faint blush appeared on her cheeks. She was very thankful for her. If it weren't for her, she would have still been stuck in the lab. "So where are we going this time?"

Mood: Happy
With: Lunisa

Lonely Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

The fires of justice....

He was running through the forest. Or more so running away because he caused some trouble again because he thought setting someone on fire was 'the right thing to do' after finding out this man was a con artist and a thief. Zane always had an odd sense of "justice" and believed that anyone with evil intentions should burn and die. "You will never catch me!" he yelled back at his chasers while dodging trees and branches sometimes jumping onto branches and swinging confidently. He lost his chasers but kept running. Way off to the side he noticed what seemed to be a women and a girl. He paid little to no attention to them and just kept running only thinking of keeping himself safe. Somewhere to stay.

...will watch this world BURN!

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
~Yania~
Before her savior could answer her, Yani's ears perked up, sensing another in the forest with them. She turned her head up to see a figure's energy outline speeding through the trees. "Someone seems to be in a hurry." She said aloud. She slowly let go of Lunisa's hand and darted off in the direction she saw the outline head, stumbling over twigs and roots.

Mood: Happy and Curious
With: Lunisa

User Image
~Lunisa Alexandria Heart~
Lunisa was about to answer but was thrown off guard when Yania let go of her hand. "Yani-. Oh dear god...What am I going to do with that child?" She said as she started to chase after her, hoping she wouldn't get hurt.

Mood: Worried
With: Yania

Lonely Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

The fires of justice....

"Hahaha." He was laughing while still darting through the forest, but he started to slow down to a silent walk, while catching his breath. "Well at least I am rid of them." He sat softly on a large uprooted tree root."Woo, that was a good run"

Demonic Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

۩۞۩ɌЭΙ۩۞۩

Can nobody hear me?
XXXXXI got a lot that's on my mind
I cannot breathe
XXXXXCan you hear it, too?

XXXXXRei was walking through the forest when suddenly she felt the presence of more people than usual. She touched the ground to see how many. There was a large group, with one running just ahead of them. Then there were two more that were just walking.
XXXXXShe stood up and flew above the trees trying to spot the one who was running. When she did see him, she saw that he was being chased by a group of people who didn't look too happy. Rei sighed and flew back to the ground. Maybe I should just keep walking like I have been, she thought. But she also wanted to go see who they were.
XXXXXRei looked at the cardinal that had just landed on her shoulder.
XXXXX"What do you think I should do?"
XXXXXThe bird flew away and then she decided. She was going to find these people. She had been alone for so long. Maybe now was her chance to get to know people.

Feeling: Determined and Nervous
With: Only the woodland creatures, for now

You kiss and you kiss
And you love and you love
You got a history list and the rest is above
And if you're warm, then you can't relate to me

Sexy Werewolf

G a b r i e ll e ~ S a bb a t

As Gabrielle traversed these woods, in appearance it wasn't any different from ones she'd traveled through before. It had the usual traces of the dead and the living creatures hidden away in the crags of trees or the shade of the leaves, all being sparse at best. However, something was unique in that she could sense the heat of many rainbow flames, all living beings very close to her in great numbers. She couldn't see the flames of the living but she knew they were beautiful spirits and the feeling of such warmth radiating from them was euphoric, and although she knew the many flames were not eternal, the essence of them was wonderful.

Being immortal, she appreciated their beauty but she knew her internal flame would never extinguish. A small, orange flicker, it was captured in a young and fragile state many years ago, preserved like a dragonfly in amber. That was why she wore a pendant on her neck, it helped her reconcile because she wavered between accepting herself and despising her religious form. Today was a day that she accepted it and she was able to view them with a positive outlook.

The warmth of the flames was still quite far off, so she looked instead towards the energies that strayed, one was running ahead, two were walking in tandem, and one was very close by, an earthy flame that was as home as a burning hearth.

The small yellow flame on her shoulder flew off ahead, and transformed into a large owl. The earthly fire was now straight ahead of her, it looked to be a woman with a beautiful dress and long blond hair. Philip the owl hovered over her, he shimmered in the light cast by the holes in the forest canopy. Gabby hurried her pace and caught up to the woman, now they walked side by side. She began with some polite chit-chat, "Hello. It's a lovely day, isn't it Miss?" She was usually quite cautious when interacting with new people, but if Philip got no sense of danger from her, she trusted that and was more willing to open up.

(ooc: as i was about to send my first post, my computer crashed!!! so i hope this recreated one is okay at least.)

Demonic Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

۩۞۩ɌЭΙ۩۞۩

Can nobody hear me?
I cannot breathe

XXXXXWhile walking, Rei felt a new presence around her. She looked an noticed this owl flying towards her. Behind the owl was a woman, about Rei's age. The woman walked up to Rei, but Rei kept walking towards the other bodies she had sensed earlier.
XXXXXAfter a moment this woman tried making a conversation. Rei didn't know how to respond. She had been so excited to finally meet someone, but now she was drawing a blank. How do I respond? I don't want to mess up this chance, she thought to herself. She was always over thinking the most simplest things.
XXXXXRei sighed internally. Then her cardinal companion came back and sat on her shoulder. This bird always came to her when she needed it. So, she took a deep breath and responded.
XXXXX"It is very lovely," she finally responded.
XXXXXThat was easy, she thought to herself, maybe I can finally have a friend. She seems nice. Rei smiled because she now realized that she can be happy, then she paused. She hadn't felt the runner moving anymore. Rei spread her wings and flew up above the trees to see what might have happened.
XXXXXThe runner had stopped to sit down. Rei sighed in happiness, glad that he hadn't been taken or worse, killed. She wanted to know some more people. While she was descending, she noticed her cardinal flew off her shoulder and into the direction that the runner was in. Rei laughed when she landed because she knew that the bird was going to go by the runner. That was so Rei could find her way without having to stop.
XXXXXRei looked at the woman next to her, smiled and started walking towards the location of the runner and her animal companion.

Feeling: Happy and Nervous
With: Another Woman

You kiss and you kiss

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
~Yania~
While running through the woods, stumbling over the twigs and roots, she ended up hitting a larger root when she was not too far from the energy she had been chasing all this time. She let out a small cry as she fell forward, landing on him and pushing them both onto the ground. "Ooow..." She said, as she slowly got up, sitting down on the ground. She then looked down at the boy on the ground. "I caught you!" She said, cheerfully. "Are you hurt? Did I hurt you?" She asked, holding a hand out to help him up, not knowing that he was practically face down in the ground because of the direction she tackled him in.

With: A strange boy

Lonely Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

The fires of justice....

he wasn't paying attention when the little girl was running up behind him. "Whoa!" He yelled as he was toppled over to the ground, getting a mouth full of leaves and dirt. He noticed at she spoke that it was in fact a little girl and not any of his pursuers. He spit the dirt from him mouth and rolled over. Ya know you should wa-... . he then saw this little girl to be blind by the gray of her eyes. he was still panting a bit from the run and now the shock of the the fall. I'm fine... he grunted slightly not knowing what to say for the fact of how young she was on top of the fact of she was blind. "What are you doing out here alone?"

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
~Yania~
Yania smiled when he said he was okay. "Good. I was afraid that I might have hurt you." She looked around, thinking Lunisa ran after her but didn't see her aura anywhere. "I was with my savior. She must have fallen behind." She continued to look around. She eventually shrugged. "Oh well. She'll catch up sooner or later." She continued to smile and giggled a little bit.

With: A strange boy

Sexy Werewolf

Gabby was surprised to see that the woman could fly, but only for a brief moment. Afterwards, she felt excited knowing that there was someone else who had the ability, she was used to being the only person whom people called on for their flying-being needs. The woman also had a cardinal with her, a beautiful bird with a bright, energetic soul. Gabby had always had an affinity for birds, and they seemed to have an affinity to this woman. Suddenly, it flew off ahead and she watched as Philip followed it. She wasn't sure where they were going but she also wasn't worried about them. They were animals, and they could take care of themselves.

The woman turned to smile at Gabby and she did the same. "Oh, I forgot to say. My name is Gabrielle, and I'm sort of new to these parts. Where is it that you're headed?" Gabby asked with curiosity.

Demonic Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

۩۞۩ɌЭΙ۩۞۩

Can nobody hear me?
I cannot breathe

XXXXXRei smiled, "Nice to meet you Gabrielle. To answer your question, I am following my companion. She flew off to where that runner is. She usually saves me time and energy so I don;t have to keep flying up to check."
XXXXXShe looked away from Gabrielle and started focusing on trying to read her aura. Which is something Rei did a lot of, but normally before she even walked up to someone or just for fun. It was something that helped her determine what a person or animal was feeling in that instant, to their overall personality and anything dealing with the person/animals soul. Auras are attached to ones soul after all. For the moment, Rei was more focused on overall personality.
XXXXXShe felt something off about Gabrielle. Not in a bad way, but something was different. Was she immortal too? Rei shrugged and continued to read this woman's aura. It also showed Rei that Gabrielle was older than she looks. She also saw that Gabrielle was shy, if not reclusive, and that she was as lonely as Rei was.
XXXXXThis threw Rei off. She had almost forgotten that she wasn't the only one who probably felt alone. Worrying about finding people to be happy with. She sighed and decided that maybe meeting up with these other people would help both of them not feel so lonely.
XXXXXThey had probably been walking for a good 15 minutes before R looked ahead and saw two other people in a small-ish opening in the trees. She saw the man who had been running and one of girls she had sensed earlier. Rei wondered where the other girl was.
XXXXXIt didn't really matter. Rei was now internally debating whether or not to go out an introduce herself or to just wait until the other girl came. R sat down on a log and decided she was going to wait.

Feeling: Happy and Nervous
With: Gabrielle

You kiss and you kiss

Sexy Werewolf

Gabby nodded and followed along, she wasn't in a hurry to get anywhere and she wasn't even sure of the place she wanted to end up. All she knew was that there was a beautiful place full of many people and she was looking forward to getting there. However, she was content to just hang around the people before her and she what happened. The woman lead her to two other people, a young fox girl and a man. The cardinal companion seemed to be very useful and faithful, not much different from her owl Philip and had lead them to these people.

They had wonderful flames. The young fox girl had a gentle flame, it was small and pure like a fresh snow, and had just the right warmth to it; it wasn't too intense or dull in any way. However, the man had a flame that was full of energy and heat, it was hot to her and burned brightly. It was like a powerful torch leading the way for others, it was a flame of someone who was a leader. But the intensity was almost too much and it intimidated Gabby.

Now with the presence of even more people, her reclusive nature was coming back to her. She fought it off to try and be friendly to them, "Hello! I'm Gabrielle. You can use Gabby for short if you'd like to."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff