Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous GO

13,200 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heh, who am I to blame? xP
I have two Grand Opening Pikachu plushies from the Pokemon Center (USA) and a Tomo Tokyo Sylveon plush+2 signed Natewantstobattle XLs and 1 3DS that's signed by Natewantstobattle, a Spheal figurine (not shown), and 4 Pokemon posters. xD

Big Tipper

[[Pixel.dust.]]

I have two Grand Opening Pikachu plushies from the Pokemon Center (USA) and a Tomo Tokyo Sylveon plush+2 signed Natewantstobattle XLs and 1 3DS that's signed by Natewantstobattle, a Spheal figurine (not shown), and 4 Pokemon posters. xD

very awesome

Generous GO

13,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PikaNurd
[[Pixel.dust.]]

very awesome

I have no regrets whatsoever. xD
I even have a little Chespin Plush!

Big Tipper

[[Pixel.dust.]]
PikaNurd
[[Pixel.dust.]]

very awesome

haha nice!
Very adorable plushies I'm seeing in this thread. ^^

As far as Pokemon plushies go my family has the following: A really big Pikachu, a Jamaican Pikachu I got while on the island, Jigglypuff, Zoroark, Shaymin, Bisharp, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Glaceon, Dialga, Giratina, Sneasel, Happiny, Sylveon and Zekrom.

Big Tipper

ChiefDimir
Very adorable plushies I'm seeing in this thread. ^^

As far as Pokemon plushies go my family has the following: A really big Pikachu, a Jamaican Pikachu I got while on the island, Jigglypuff, Zoroark, Shaymin, Bisharp, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Glaceon, Dialga, Giratina, Sneasel, Happiny, Sylveon and Zekrom.

Nice! So a fellow poke-nurd ^.^ My husband and I are always watching it on Netflix and playing the games...we try to keep up on the new games as they come out...PM me and we can chat more smile

Generous GO

13,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PikaNurd
[[Pixel.dust.]]
PikaNurd
[[Pixel.dust.]]

very awesome

haha nice!

And of course I decided to splurge a bit and buy myself a Tyrunt Plush. =P

Newbie Noob

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Omg I've never had a talking pokemon plush before.

Wish I had a charizard one like it!

Friendly Citizen

22,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Oh! Oh! OH! The nostalgia!!! I used to have one of my own when I was a little girl! Oh! Granted this was way before XY, but still. Oh! Too bad I don't have it anymore; I had to throw it out. Oh! I remember how it would respond to its surroundings sometimes, and it would give this pitiful sounding cry when I had to leave for school. "Chu-u-u-u-u! Chu-u-u-u-u!" So pitiful, but so cute!!!!! Oh! I miss it so much; I wish I didn't have to throw it out. Oh! Oh! Oh! *Rolls in nostalgia.*
Soooooo cute biggrin whee

Big Tipper

Kare Juroku
Oh! Oh! OH! The nostalgia!!! I used to have one of my own when I was a little girl! Oh! Granted this was way before XY, but still. Oh! Too bad I don't have it anymore; I had to throw it out. Oh! I remember how it would respond to its surroundings sometimes, and it would give this pitiful sounding cry when I had to leave for school. "Chu-u-u-u-u! Chu-u-u-u-u!" So pitiful, but so cute!!!!! Oh! I miss it so much; I wish I didn't have to throw it out. Oh! Oh! Oh! *Rolls in nostalgia.*

Ikr! They're so cate and sad! lol

Big Tipper

NintendoGamer94
Soooooo cute biggrin whee

oh haha ty!

Big Tipper

NinjaPine
Omg I've never had a talking pokemon plush before.

Wish I had a charizard one like it!

They may have something over the internet....check amazon or ebay....something may turn up!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff