Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Cleric

GOVERNMENT ↖ L O V E ↖ AFFAIR ↖fillerfillerfillerfillerfiller
      aren't secret messages fun? this one is ↖totally pointless, but what fun is a bunch of fillers literally saying "filler?" la la.

ooooooOriginal Creator ►►MewMewMocha & HalflingPuppeteer
      ooooooooInspiration ►► Boredom
      ooooooooGenre ►► Romance, Crime, Action, Yaoi
      ooooooooRP Link ►► Click Me~

Magical Cleric

User Image
××ιlιlι █████████ ◊ [ Anastase Emile ] ◊ █████████ ιlιlι ××

Presidents' TeamThe Youngest/ The Medic

Sexuality : Gay as ********]
                        My memories... : Anastases' early years were not like most, he didn't cling to his parents and dance around at the beach; no he was left with a nanny while his parents were at the hospital. His nanny was more of a mother to him then his birth mother ever was but in his eyes this was good because it was due to his nanny that he became so mature. His nanny would always tutor him and teach him about the world outside and the people who populate it.

He grew up surrounded by medical textbooks and constant chatter of "This medicine" and "This disease" though he didn't mind it, in fact it made him want to help others. Every time he and his nanny would leave the house he would always look for those who were sick or needed help. His nanny would constantly sigh saying "You are too much Ana" and his only response was a giggle. Of course his nanny could see the potential he had and made sure he was always ahead of the other children. Anastase was smart enough to even skip ahead in his schooling, everything in his life was just grand but everything changed when he came home late from school one day only to be welcomed by the sight of his dead Nanny and a destroyed house.

At the time he was only ten and his parents response wasn't to get him therapy but to send him off to a boarding school in Italy that specialized in the medical field. Though he knew that even if his parents didn't care about him he should still continue to excel just so his Nanny could be proud of him! It was in Italy that he decided that he would work in pediatrics, he saw so many children that just needed to be protected and loved and it impacted him so much that he just had to help them. Of course his parents did send him letters when they weren't busy at their hospital but their writing was so fake filled with the typical "Oh how are you?" and "We're so proud of you, sorry we don't see you enough." They never once tried to be with him until they realized he had potential that surpassed their own.

Anastase began to work even harder to the point where by the time he was fifteen he had already gotten every PhD that concerned the medical field and was working at his parents hospital. Constantly his father would try to get him to work on the surgical team saying it would be good father-son time but he would always refuse telling him "Hell no, you only want to use my brain! You never cared about me until you realized I was smarter than most of your staff" plus it filled him with so much joy being able to make children smile and laugh even if they were in pain or dying. He could never give that up, it meant too much to him, giving joy and love that he had never truly received to those who needed it the most. Though that all changed recently when the President of America flew out to France just to talk to him begging him to join his team of special people just to take down a group of assassins. His first thought was "Hell no, I'm not suicidal" but then he realized that a whole country was about to fall into a horrible chaos and it was a chance to escape his annoying parents so he accepted and the very next day he found himself in New York.

That is cool :
                        ♡. Sweets, its more of an addiction
                        ♡. Being a Doctor, I love saving people but if you ever bring that up I will beat your a**
                        ♡. Mint Tea, I love the mint flavor and it's so calming
                        ♡. Flowers, They're very beautiful and I enjoy them, make one ******** comment on it and I will shank you b***h
                        ♡. Singing, though I will deny the fact that I actually have a good singing voice
                        ♡. Medical Equipment, seriously if you buy my new equipment I will ******** love you because damn I love my job

Get that away :
                        ♥. Bugs, seriously no those things are gross and creepy
                        ♥. Small Spaces, Yes I'm claustrophobic got a problem with that?
                        ♥. Spicy and Sour s**t, like no please don't give me that s**t I will probably die
                        ♥. Loud Noises, They freak me out and if I hear something loud I will go running
                        ♥. Stupid People, I have a low tolerance for stupidity and if you're being stupid I will smack you
                        ♥. Overly Flirtatious/Horny People, Seriously keep it in your pants before I cut it off

Don't piss me off I got .. : Whatever medical s**t I can use against you
                        Want to see a trick : Singing, Can tell you every disease and cure known to man kind, Can preform any type of surgery, Is basically an encyclopedia of everything medical related
                        I support : The homosexual agenda
                        Extra: Anastase can speak in French and Italian and his accent can change depending on his emotions.

【MewMewMocha】

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

××ιlιlι █████████ ◊ [ Sei Akumi ] ◊ █████████ ιlιlι ××

THE ASSASSINSTHE COLD KILLER

Gender: Male....wait...*Looks down pants.* Yup I'm a man despite how I look.

Sexuality : Homosexual

My memories... : Sei Akumi had always been called a chick since the day he was born, but this wasn't the worst of his problems. Being called a female never really bothered him since so many people called him one that he just got used to it, and he was born into a rich family who were pawn brokers who ran a rather successful pawnshop that brought in a hell lot of cash. One day though a set of two male customers brought in a key-tar, which was a musical instrument that was both a piano and a guitar, and they were trying to sell it at his parent's pawnshop, but they wanted more for it then it was worth. They caused a huge scene, and took their key-tar with them out the door. Sei had been working at the pawnshop that day with his parents at the age of 16, so he saw what had happened. He had always wanted to learn how to play one, and was sad when they couldn't make a deal on it.

You would think that was the end of it but nope. That same night just as the pawnshop closed and the security went home for the night the same two men came back with their key-tar, and tried once again to tell it. After being told to come back tomorrow because the shop was closed they busted in through the glass,set the alarm off, and shot his parents right in their heads, killing them on sight. They aimed their guns at Sei who was told to get them the cash from he register and all of it in the back. Sei wanted revenge for the death of his parents, for leaving him all alone in the world, in the city of New York. He nodded like he understood them and went towards the cash register which was also close to the throwing knives. He pretended to open it while grabbing a few with his other hand, and before the men knew what was going on two knives stabbed them right through their hearts, killing them where they stood before they fell to the ground dead.

Sei felt something overcome him that day. That thrill of the moment right before the kill, the excitement of seeing them dead brought really pleasant sensations up his spine. He had to do it again, he had to kill more to make himself feel alive. He took the key-tar from them and the knives before the cops came and took him downtown for questioning. He acted the part of a scared little child who had watched his Mommy and Daddy die, and got rid of the bad guys before they could get him too! They set him free with no charges of first degree murder since he was both underage, and it was a case of self-defense since the criminals had guns.

Also before the cops had arrived Sei had hijacked the camera feeds so it was corrupted during the time he flung the blades.

Today he plays in a band called Morphine as the key-tar player, but at all other times when he didn't play as his professional job he killed as an assassin as his other hidden professional job.With no evidence ever against him he's never gotten caught, making him one of the best.

That is cool :
                        ♡. Boys
                        ♡. Murder
                        ♡. Blood
                        ♡. My band, Morphine
                        ♡. My Key-Tar since it's a reminder of my dead parents.
                        ♡. Taking commissioned assignments for no pay for those that can't get revenge on others when it's needed. He knows how they feel. If it's a commission for a woman though he charges a secret ugly fee.
                        ♡. Visual Kei

Get that away :
                        ♥. The female species, I always charge them extra.
                        ♥. Pushy semes, or men trying to get into my pants too fast. If you want in you've got to earn your toll.
                        ♥. Criminals. Yes I realize murder is a crime, but as long as the right people die and bleed I really don't see it as a sin.
                        ♥. Church goers and goody two shoes. You can talk about Christ and God all you want to, but need I remind you your books and texts were written by men, and translated by them too. Don't get me wrong I've read the Bible and unknowingly prayed sometimes, but people are still dying for all the wrong reasons, sometimes as young as 2. That s**t is messed up God. What the ********!?!
                        ♥. Zits on my face
                        ♥. Pickles

Don't piss me off I got .. : A set of throwing knives, and a pair of binoculars. Not to mention a sweet collection of shuriken. I've never missed a target.

Want to see a trick : Professional Key-Tar player, also really good at playing Guitar Hero.

I support : Justice

Extra:

【Grell S - Bloody Mistress】

MewMewMocha's Princess

Devoted Muse

12,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
User Image
××ιlιlι █████████ ◊ [ DARNELL BAXTER ] ◊ █████████ ιlιlι ××

ASSASSINSINSANE EXECUTIONER

Sexuality : Demisexual
                        My memories... : Darnell was a typical youngster when he was born, he was awfully quiet though. As he grew up, his "friends" started to take his place. They wanted freedom and a lot of the time they took it be forcing him out of the way. At first it was okay because Darnell didn't really like being out in the world. He couldn't take his abusive parents with their words and actions. So his friends took charge and protected him but when he took his place again, it was hard to remember what had happened. Often times the male was knocked out by his father and his mother wouldn't do a thing to protect him. She always said it was what he deserved for being "a screw up of a child". Though one day, while he wasn't in charge something happened. People came for him and took him away from his parents. While glad the male wondered why, he didn't understand.

At the facility Darnell was told that child services picked him up so that he could find a better family, he was only seven at the time. The dark haired male understood but while he was staying at the facility, his friends started popping up more often. He started remembering what happened while he wasn't in charge anymore. His body would act different and do things that he usually wouldn't do. They did… rather violent things. His body would be violent with others when he got irritated. It was a sight to behold because when he was on his own to his own devices, little creatures don't survive long in his hands. The moment he was adopted or put under new, more responsible custody, Darnell could tell that his new parents had doubts with how often he switched out. When his new parents took him to get inserted they found he had multiple personality disorder. At least he got an answer towards his multiple sides but it resulted in people spacing away from him more than they usually did.

This didn't bide well with his side, all four of them actually. Dawn, Soleil, Dusk, and Nox are the names of his sides. Dawn is the least lethal that only does some harm, Soleil, does a lot of harm, Dusk will kill, and Nox will most definitely kill. Eventually his adoptive parents found evidence of the violent nature residing in him with all the gore in hidden nooks and crannies. Upon the growing sight of this, it got him sent him to an asylum for a while. The confined space was starting to get to all of them and it made Darnell twitch, often. The more tense he was, the more unstable he became and harder for the doctors to contain him. The only positive thing that happened to him during his time in the education he received. His loneliness gave him time to learn all he wanted and he needed it to educate four other minds. While all connected it meant more space for education and he did his best to stay calm. As long as he was behaved he could learn.

Finally as he turned eighteen, he let go. He let his most lethal side come out while the doctors brought him his medicine. Not like it ever worked anyway. Nox had lunged at the doctor, taking all his identification but Dusk had to switch in before things got complicated. Using the identification he snuck out with some… messes along the way. Darnell had to hide away for a while so he wouldn't be found. When things finally died down, he wandered around until he found a craftsman. The craftsman, named Qrow taught him about weapons, he did own a weapons shop. The longer he stayed the more he learned, Darnell soon became a a talented worker with metal and gunpowder. Darnell looked up to his mentor so whenever someone had a bone to pick with him, they were dealt with silent. Soon the amount of death piling up became an addiction for him and his became known in the shadows as an assassin. He didn't care about justice, he didn't much, he just wanted to satisfy all of the desires that ran in him. The desire of blood and affection so far, blood satisfied them enough for them to forget affection.

That is cool :
                        ♡. Blood
                        ♡. Weapons
                        ♡. Books
                        ♡. Music
                        ♡. Coffee
                        ♡. Naps

Get that away :
                        ♥. Children...
                        ♥. Flirtatious imbeciles
                        ♥. Confined spaces
                        ♥. No affection/attention
                        ♥. Noisy situations
                        ♥. Crowds

Don't piss me off I got .. : Salamandra and Whisperer typically, but it various depending on tactic and mood.
                        Want to see a trick : interrogation, kidnapping, stealth, and weapons craft.
                        I support : the employer.
                        Extra: Darnell has split personalities that like to take control: Dawn, Soleil, Dusk, and Nox. He doesn't actually sleep like the average person, he takes naps through out the day. He also dabbles in morse code and latin, also music is the only thing that calms him down.

【HalflingPuppeteer】

Timid Seeker

User Image

××ιlιlι █████████ ◊ [ NEO XIAN ] ◊ █████████ ιlιlι ××

PRESIDENT'S TEAMTHE TECH GENIUS

Sexuality : bisexual

My memories... : Neo wasn't originally a Neo. He wasn't a Neo Xian when he was born. In fact his name that was once his was Gilbert Thorn ( a name that is fading in the back of his memories and fully embraces Neo Xian and his identity now ). However certain circumstances came up.

He hadn't been born into a wealthy family. He was born under a lower class family. However they didn't get to keep him for too long. At the tender age of three he was taken away from his birth parents due to financial issues. They hadn't the money to support him and was put into an orphanage. This didn't really bother him too much. He was quiet as a child, only spoke when spoken to. He was polite to an extent and had a temper. When he turned seven he had been adopted into a very wealthy family. They had been looking for a child for a while now. The wife had complication with her womb and could not biologically produce a child while the father did not want to inseminate another woman beside his own wife. They were a loyal couple but as parents...they were still the traditional and stereotypical Asian mother and father. Thankfully they weren't too strict.

They named him Neo Xian. He adopted his adoptive parent's skills with technology. It was reasonable since the family ran a big computer/technology corporation. They didn't spoil him but he knew if he did something they liked then they'd reward him. At age eleven, he developed the ability to hack and had once took advantage of that to cure him of all his trouble with report cards and his boredom on the internet. However he matured a bit soon after and told himself if he did continue to do what he was doing, he'd get caught. He'd almost most likely get spanked by his parents or something. Who wanted to be spanked as an eleven year old any way? That would be humiliating. So he continued to do his little hacking activity when he knew he was safe and could not be found out. His skills hadn't stopped expanding however. He was a fast learner and knew how to put together computer by the time he was twelve. By fifteen he knew almost everything anyone would know about the computer, how to build one, how to create a hacking software, he created his own viruses, he knew how to infiltrate into someone else' system. His knowledge and skills evolved towards cellphones, little gadgets. Heck he even found the free time to build a tiny robot. His parents were of course amazed by his ability and his quick learning but was upset that he was not willing to become heir to their business. Neo wasn't a leader nor did he want to be boss. He wanted his freedom and he wanted to spend most of his time building and creating.

Neo had kept himself busy with his computers and gadgets, his parents checking in on him from time to time to ask him how he was feeling, if he was okay, and to bring him his food. Later they found that he didn't sleep much- his excuse was that he didn't feel sleepy at all but he did get a lot of headaches. Once he moved out after graduating the college that his parents picked for him,which was four years of one night stands and shitty one month long relationships, he built his motherboard. It was also complete with custom built programs. His father was absolutely proud and tried to persuade him to take over the company once his father's time came to an end. He still refused but said he would work under him.

However just a few weeks ago the president of America had contacted him via e-mail. How the heck did he even get his e-mail anyway? Confused he read on and was dumbfounded. Assassins? Team? The city now a chaos? Uh....was this a joke? When he did not respond and another week had passed, agents had visited his apartment which promptly sent Neo into a panic attack. He agreed ( reluctantly ) to help out and join this little team only if he was given what he wanted. Two days later he took a part his most prized computer and trashed it along with a couple of programs that he wouldn't be using anymore. However he saved a few that he needed and took his laptop with him. Now he's in his New York condo with a newly built computer and a cyber network. However some of his systems or currently being worked on and being upgraded. He may as well not do a half a** job at this, he didn't want to die yet and being killed by an assassin isn't at the top of his list.

That is cool :
                        ♡. clementines
                        ♡. minty scents
                        ♡. laptop ( he calls it darling most of the time )
                        ♡. milk or dark chocolate truffles
                        ♡. video games
                        ♡. mocha lattes

Get that away :
                        ♥. people who can't take a hint
                        ♥. bitter foods
                        ♥. any kinds of chocolate that is not milk or dark
                        ♥. headaches / migraines
                        ♥. arrogance
                        ♥. clingy people

Don't piss me off I got .. : uh....a good kick and a combat knife...somewhere...

Want to see a trick : skilled at parkour, a hacker, computer guru, and surprisingly very good at putting on nail polish

I support : I don't know? My amusement?

Extra: He speaks and is very fluent in English, Cantonese and Taiwanese. He can read in Latin but he doesn't speak it. He's got experience in morse code.
                        Neo is also an insomniac. He's seen almost always awake and the only thing that can actually get him to sleep is his medication, aka sleeping pills.
                        voice

【te VESSEL】
User Image
××ιlιlι █████████ ◊ [ Asato Matsuda ] ◊ █████████ ιlιlι ××

Assassins' TeamThe Calculated Hitman

Sexuality : bisexual
                        My memories... : Asato was born and raised in a humble, middle class household with an elder brother and his parents. Unlike most, his childhood was relatively happy and his family were respected members of the community. Like most young boys he was rebellious, but he had a brilliant mind and was praised often. He was well-liked and had a large social friend network that remained extended through middle school, where he met Lillian, a young foreign girl with long blonde hair. Asato came across her one day as some of the boys were teasing and pulling her hair, and stepped in to stand up for her. They were inseparable after that, and began to date not too far into high school. High school sweethearts, really, constantly teased by their friends that they wouldn't make it far. However, as Asato entered into his early twenties and was well into his business degree, they decided to make it official. Not too long after, around the time of Asato's university graduation, their son was born, whom they named Edgar after Lillian's favorite poet. The blondest, bluest eyed baby you'd ever come across, spitting image of his mother. That point in Asato's life was the most bliss, the happiest he'd ever been and ever would be; a person completely foreign to those who knew him now.

That happiness was short lived as tragedy struck and shook Asato's life a year later when he arrived home late from work to find his apartment completely trashed, Lillian and Edgar no where to be found. Lillian was found two weeks later in a shallow grave and little Edgar was never recovered, presumed dead and body destroyed. The incident completely changed Asato as he dove into deep depression, however, his hatred fueled him more than his grief. He began to turn his growing company into an underground hitman organization, similar to a mafia, posing quite professionally as an economical business under the government. Asato wished only to use the growing power and intimidation to find his wife and son's murderer and to take the life of the individual who destroyed everything he held dear. The Asato many know now runs a very successful business that sides in black market deals. He's callous and well-known in both the business and black market worlds, however, most are too intimidated by his company to stand up to it. It's how they have worked their way up so far and his precise means of getting a job done clean and simple make him prime pickings for people looking to put a hit on someone. You'd never realize as he was walking down the street that this clean-cut, professional man would have the blood of hundreds, perhaps thousands on his hands.

That is cool :
                        ♡. organization
                        ♡. cleanliness
                        ♡. cigarettes
                        ♡. a challenge
                        ♡. cats
                        ♡. sex

Get that away :
                        ♥. overly clingy people
                        ♥. peanut butter
                        ♥. unorganized chaos
                        ♥. people touching what (or who) he deems as his
                        ♥. being awoken from sleep
                        ♥. medical checkups, he rarely gets sick anyways

Don't piss me off I got .. : his company has quite the stash of heavy weaponry, however, on his person he only carries a handgun. normally his intimidation alone is enough to ward people off.
                        Want to see a trick : hand-to-hand combat is something he's known to specialize in, but only uses it as a last resort. it makes too much of a mess.
                        he's actually quite a good businessman, he's naturally a good in a leadership position.
                        if all else fails, he will have a career in gambling. his bluffs are beyond professionally-leveled.

I support : His company and its weaving towards the top of the chain.
                        Extra: Asato is completely OCD and has a black female cat named Poe, after Edgar Allan Poe. he also has an underlying soft spot for protecting the weak or helpless, it's still something he can't ignore even after all these years.

【Muumeex】

Blessed Friend

User Image
××ιlιlι █████████ ◊ [ TOUYA KAGAMINE ] ◊ █████████ ιlιlι ××

PRESIDENT'S TEAMTHE LEADER/WEAPON MASTER

Sexuality : He claims to be asexual, but is actually bisexual.
                        Age : Despite his young appearance, Touya is actually 31 years old.
                        My memories... : Touya was originally born as Abel Rose, to a very prominent, but middle class family in Canada. His parents were both very wealthy doctors who cared for their three children very much, so when it was discovered that their newest child, Abel, was very sickly, naturally they grew to be protective of him. Abel was born with a tumor in his heart and a condition that seemed to prevented him from growing as much as his older siblings. Naturally, no child wants to have to take the seven-to-ten pills a day that Abel had too and he often slacked on his medicine, landing him in the hospital for most of his childhood life. When he was thirteen his perfect family crashed around him, his father was mysteriously murdered in their garage and his mother fell into depression. His older siblings were both protective of him as well, and when it appeared that their father's attackers would soon be threatening the family his oldest sister took him to Japan for her study abroad experience.

In Japan, Abel and his sister began to grow accustomed to the culture and in time even changed their names. Abel changed his to Touya Namino, and remained with that name for quite some time. On his twentieth birthday, Touya's sister died of a heart attack in her sleep, something no one could foresee. Touya was heartbroken, having spent seven years in this culture with the only family member he knew he had left. In time, he moved on and around the age of twenty-three he met a girl. This girl seemed to change his life, giving him love and kindness that no one else had up until that point. When he was twenty-five he got married to Rei Kagamine and decided to use Namino as a middle name, taking on her last name for his. In time Touya and Rei led a happy, albeit short marriage. Not long after Touya's twenty-nineth birthday, Rei was killed by some japanese supremacist in protest over her marriage to someone of non-japanese decent.

After Rei's death, Touya actually returned to Canada, heartbroken and shattered. He took up weapon making and slowly began to engulf himself in the world of weapons, beginning with guns and evolving to sword singing and kendo. It wasn't long after he turned thirty-one that he got a personal visit from the president of the United States, much to his dismay and after some convincing he agreed to lead a special group in order to prevent the collapse of the government.

That is cool :
                        ♡. Books
                        ♡. Sword singing
                        ♡. Katanas
                        ♡. Silence
                        ♡. Closed Spaces
                        ♡. Quiet People

Get that away :
                        ♥. Medicine
                        ♥. Loud Groups
                        ♥. Open Spaces
                        ♥. Guns
                        ♥. Alcohol
                        ♥. Family

Don't piss me off I got .. : A singing sword
                        Want to see a trick : Touya can spin his swords fast enough it sounds like a banshee screaming
                        I support : gay marriage, equal rights, japanese
                        Extra: Touya has to take 10 pills twice a day for the rest of his life.

【PerfectEternita】
this is the ooc too right? < o >

just willing to plot with anyone if they want, imma probably have my post done later tonigh

MewMewMocha's Princess

Devoted Muse

12,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Well yes technically c:

Timid Seeker

aaah well im up for some plotting too
          if anyone wants to do it. :'D

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
I love plotting as well. Sei plays gigs in a band playing the key-tar, so after his meeting that's where he's going to be.

Magnetic Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
××ιlιlι █████████ ◊ [ Stanley Wells] ◊ █████████ ιlιlι ××

GROUP Sweet Heart Stabber

Sexuality : gay
                        My memories... : Stanley Wells grew up on the streets after his mother and father died in a house fire just a few days after he turned 6. He never really knew his mother or his father, but he still managed fine without them.

During his first year on the streets, Stan managed to earn enough money to go to grade school by selling papers on busy New York street corners. There, however, he had to keep his identity a secret; the school would have kicked him out if they had found out that he was homeless. So, Stan worked hard to keep enough money to feed himself, to keep himself in school, and to give himself decent clothes for school.

When Stan turned 7, he added to his work load being an errand boy, run around the busy city doing errands for business men, restaurants, corner stores, etc. As every year passed by, he added a new job to his task list: working in restaurants as a dishwasher, working as shop assistant, working . He

Things began to fall apart in grade 5; he was 10. Stan's school found out that he was homeless, and expelled him from the school. He moved from behind Chinese restaurants to dark alleys, where he had to fight everyday for the money he earned. In the alleyways, Stan earned the name Sweetie due to his unique fighting technique, where Stan used his feminine features to gain favoritism, then as things were getting "intimate" Stan would drag a small blade he kept concealed in his sleeves down his current partner's arm (or leg, or side etc.)

That is cool :
                        ♡. music
                        ♡. books
                        ♡. tormenting current lovers (breaking hearts)
                        ♡. sex
                        ♡. pasta

Get that away :
                        ♥. Too much blood
                        ♥. persistent people
                        ♥. violent lovers
                        ♥. loud noises
                        ♥. large messes

Don't piss me off I got .. : Paralyzing Lip gloss (he spent years building a resistance to it), eighteen brass rings (three rings for each of his inner fingers[pointer middle ring]), a small knife he keeps concealed
                        Want to see a trick : Stan is good at using feminine features against others, but is also good at hand-to-hand combat.
                        I support : survival, food
                        Extra:

【Yukiiku Atshushi】

Magnetic Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
sorry i took so long to post his profile, but it's there now. i'll start posting tomorrow

Magnetic Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
te VESSEL
          aaah well im up for some plotting too
          if anyone wants to do it. :'D

plotting is good xD I'm still wrapping my head around who is in which side lol my character is Stanley Wells, or Sweetie. its either or.

Timid Seeker

Yukiiku Atshushi
          well ill be playing as Neo Xian the tech genius, on the presidents team it seems like both teams are now full :'D

do you have something in mind for plotting :0 ?
          also when i read sweetie's profile i couldn't help but giggle at the paralyzing lip gloss
          it'd be funny to see someone kiss him with the lip gloss on and then just fall over
          if neo kissed him im sure that he'd just freak out and be like "holycrapwhaticantmove."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff