Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Lover

12,625 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
I'm a really awkward person during the winter.... Like when people come up to me and randomly say Merry Christmas or stuff like that I just kinda stand there... Does anyone else get this way during the holidays? I don't know maybe I'm just a weird person....

Friendly Noob

18,565 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
Nah you're not weird. When someone says Merry Christmas to me and has a present for me when I didn't prepare one for them... Now thats a awkward moment for me
Haahahha well on gaia... No one will know
Merry Christmas heart

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Nope. whee But it's not weird to be awkward - it's just the way you are and that's okay. yum_puddi

Desirable Lover

12,625 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
I don't know I'm just not good with people, Never have been. Like trying to start a convo with people on Gaia scares the crap out of me. That is most likely why I have no friends on here.

Lonely Gaian

17,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Friendly Rabbit

nope not weird at all, I'm not going to lie I've done that before too. It's normal for some people to do that so dont feel bad

Desirable Lover

12,625 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

lll Chocho lll's Husband

Enigmatic Heart

41,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Very Thankful 25
Nah, it's not weird. It's just the way you are. Only worry about your actions if you feel they aren't the way you'd normally react--don't assume people will think badly of you.

And even if they do, it's not your problem, right? I don't think you offended those people anyways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff