• Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP1kDdK9dyI

emo

How was the ending guys?
So many feels in one episode.
User Image

Phantom

im not satisfied with the ending. i feel like..it's hanging.

Premium Gaian

I loved it..They kind of wrapped everything up in my opinion, as Tenzin said, she accomplished more in a few years than any other avatar ever has. Thus giving it a perfect ending to show that there is no need for another avatar series. Every "world problem" has basically been solved, and dealt with. The Fire Nation is under a great ruler, Republic City is as it should be, and the Earth Kingdom will never be a Monarchy again, leaving no pull for any more awful kings to screw things up. Not saying Democracy is perfect..But you get what I'm saying, and no I have nothing against monarchies...But you still understand what I'm saying with the Avatar universe.

Interesting Shapeshifter

I thought it wasn't bad but I still want more.... I hope they either make a spin off to clear things up more or start the next one! biggrin

Premium Gaian

SakuraLunaTales
I thought it wasn't bad but I still want more.... I hope they either make a spin off to clear things up more or start the next one! biggrin

Unfortunately...This is suppose to be the last of the avatar series....Who knows though, maybe Nickelodeon will let them have a no holds bar comic through Dark Horse. They already got to have a comic for the Last Air Bender published through Dark Horse. Admittedly it was a bit more kiddish that it should have been. But maybe Nick will stay away from the comic if the creators decide to go the comic route with anything that goes after what we have watched. All I can say is, I want to own the entire DVD set of LOK.

Blessed Prophet

I liked every single one of them D': Im so sad its all done ! i really hope they make more D; but I know it will never happen Dx

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
Felt very underwhelmed with the ending. But that's just my opinion.
I'm still back on book two and haven't got to far in it yet.

Is book 4 out where you can buy it now on Blu-ray or DVD?
They made the bad guy too easy to sympathize with in book 1. 2 and 3 had Deus Ex Machina. Book 4 was best.
It was kind of underwhelming. For me, it just didn't have that emotional charge that ATLA's had, and I don't really see anything that I could have taken from the Korra finale (other than the compassion segment).

Kuvira's 180 turn was kind of jarring.

Confirmed love between Korra and Asami came out of nowhere, and they could have done a lot more to actually develop it and put in stronger subtext. BUT, at the same time there wasn't much that the creators could do because ******** Nick.

Yeah, didn't cry or anything, didn't feel any feels.

What made me feel feels was the ending credits song. Just, oh man, oh man. Makes me wish they had stuck with a stronger oriental moral lesson in the finale.

I liked Book 3's ending a lot better.

But Zhu-li is confirmed to be best grill

Peaceful Regular

its only the beginning

Dangerous Lunatic

It honestly felt more like a season end then a series end.

Aged Rabbit

11,250 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
Cabbage Emperor
It honestly felt more like a season end then a series end.

I Agree...
I liked the wedding, though. And what's happening with Prince Wu. He realized hat he could get the adoration of the people without having to be their king. All he really wanted was for everyone to love him and to live in the lap of luxury, and he can do that just fine a a pop-star/badgermole tamer?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff