Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Bard

12,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
codemonkey37179
I appreciate everyone who brought this to our attention. If you do find a exploit such as this, please let us know instead of using it, so we may give you proper kudos and bask in your cleverness. As to clarification, the community may use it until it is patched, which will be quite soon.

We can use it for now? emotion_jawdrop Thank you for letting us know we aren't in trouble. That is a whole burden off my mind. 3nodding

Mewling Kitten

19,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
all i got to say is did you think maybe hey why there so high is fact when they win snowflakes from switchem and make them it acutally shows on there event page i have won few from switch em and made some and they never show my event page.

Lady Pants

Question...Will other options to get snowflakes be made available...you know for those that have other stuff to do in their lives besides d**k around on the internet all day?

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
In most of our defense, we genuinely didn't realize that was a glitch. Most of us thought the staff did that on purpose because without the double grant it's really difficult/time consuming to get the snowflakes.

Fuzzy Werewolf

15,100 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Catalyste
There's some speculation going around that a second grant link for the snowflake is actually an exploit from a user where they deleted part of the url. Another theory is that someone is taking the game key and placing it into the snowflake url. People are also starting to believe that some of those on the leaderboard are taking full advantage of this.

Gaia, we'd like some clarification. People are worried.

Besides the url found under Fafnir's post history, what are you going to do about this second link exploit?

As you know, people were already complaining that it's silly to work for hours on end only to be rewarded with a single snowflake, on the other hand people don't like the thought of being part of someone's ToS violation.

So what's the story here? Is this really someone's exploit or did you really allow this?

✵✵I'm tired of fighting!✵✵

Thank you for bringing this to their attention and keeping the folks who had been using the second link from getting banned. Sorry about all the hate you seem to be getting. Have a merry christmas!

☠☠And wrestling with these Angels!☠☠

User Image

Peachiepop's Pardner

Snarky Investigator

I'm glad that this was pointed out to codemonkey, but I do wish we could have integrated this in somehow. It's incredibly difficult for the people who don't have as much time to devote to snowflake collecting to get the snowflakes.

Not impossible, just difficult. Thank's for making this thread, it's nice to know whats going on! I'm sorry this seems to be getting downvoted to much. Just because people disagree with you bringing it to light doesn't mean this wouldn't happen without you. I'm just glad you were able to get us an answer. 3nodding

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Thanks OP for this.

But devs, snowflakes is extremely hard and time consuming to obtain a reasonable amount enough for GoFusion. Next time give us one for attacking and then make the requirements for them like 50-200. I would have attacked the s**t out of that dragon along with many people who are just sitting around refreshing the event page waiting for someone else to knock him off. Thanks for upping the damage for the most part so its faster to kill him, but there should be some motivation for us to attack.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff