Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Friend

12,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Doggone It! 100
FolksySpade
Leave him be you monsters. mad

Us? Monsters? Obviously you have been brainwashed to believe what is going on is a good thing.

Blessed Paladin

12,700 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: KO 200
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
corriganuk
FolksySpade
corriganuk
FolksySpade

Leaving him be dooms us all. We have to defeat Fafnir to end this winter . . . if needs be kill him.

I do this with a heavy heart.

gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

It's not the end, but the beginning of a new. cry Why is everyone so frightened of change?!

Because this change is artificial, not natural and it will kill millions if we do nothing to stop it.

Fight with us or not, I will not argue with you further
(Fafnir thinks you would be very tasty with the right condiments.)[akey]z1rftiRAfjKyJHvGavezSLXiboO[/akey]

*Corrigan does his best to ignore Folksyspade as he slashes at Fafnir, the Dragons counter sends him sprawling into the snow*

I daresay this argument maybe pointless, I am not even making a dent!

ZacktheGreat's Widower

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
Nana274
FolksySpade

Us? Monsters? Obviously you have been brainwashed to believe what is going on is a good thing.

Oh I'll let him be.. impaled on my spear til he unfreezes my plane!
corriganuk
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
corriganuk
FolksySpade
corriganuk
FolksySpade

Leaving him be dooms us all. We have to defeat Fafnir to end this winter . . . if needs be kill him.

I do this with a heavy heart.

gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

It's not the end, but the beginning of a new. cry Why is everyone so frightened of change?!

Because this change is artificial, not natural and it will kill millions if we do nothing to stop it.

Fight with us or not, I will not argue with you further
(Fafnir thinks you would be very tasty with the right condiments.)[akey]z1rftiRAfjKyJHvGavezSLXiboO[/akey]

*Corrigan does his best to ignore Folksyspade as he slashes at Fafnir, the Dragons counter sends him sprawling into the snow*

I daresay this argument maybe pointless, I am not even making a dent!

Confident Browser

Nana274
FolksySpade

Oh but it is, this new breed of cold will wisp us into a new era where only the strong will survive. It's about time us mortals are put into a place of judgement! Can you even imagine how many dragons were slaughtered before this point? How many beings that were killed for the mere enjoyment of our fashion. No. I'm not brainwashed, perhaps you are the one that's truly blind. cry
FolksySpade
Nana274
FolksySpade

Oh but it is, this new breed of cold will wisp us into a new era where only the strong will survive. It's about time us mortals are put into a place of judgement! Can you even imagine how many dragons were slaughtered before this point? How many beings that were killed for the mere enjoyment of our fashion. No. I'm not brainwashed, perhaps you are the one that's truly blind. cry
(Fafnir looks directly at you, almost longingly. Flattery will get you everywhere, including his stomach.)[akey]z1rftiRAfjKyJHvGavezSLXiboO[/akey]

ZacktheGreat's Widower

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
FolksySpade
Nana274
FolksySpade

(Fafnir looks directly at you, almost longingly. Flattery will get you everywhere, including his stomach.)[akey]z1rftiRAfjKyJHvGavezSLXiboO[/akey]

* leaps and brings my magic spear down upon thee in a dragoon style leap!! * Unfreeze my ride, ya dumb lizard!!!!!
AirAce
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
FolksySpade
Nana274
FolksySpade

* leaps and brings my magic spear down upon thee in a dragoon style leap!! * Unfreeze my ride, ya dumb lizard!!!!!

Blessed Paladin

12,700 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Survivor 150
FolksySpade
Nana274
FolksySpade

People are made strong only for a while and while they are strong they need to help the weak.

Millions will die if we do nothing, we could use your strength . . . . join us . . . help the weak

Blessed Paladin

12,700 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Survivor 150
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
AirAce
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
FolksySpade
Nana274
FolksySpade

Falcon Spirit to the sky! Maybe we can hit him from above and below!

ZacktheGreat's Widower

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
corriganuk
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
AirAce
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
FolksySpade

On it! YeeeeHaaaaw!

* sicks my lil babies at his face and dragoon dives on his back *
corriganuk
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
AirAce
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
FolksySpade
Nana274
FolksySpade

Confident Browser

corriganuk
FolksySpade
Nana274
FolksySpade

People are made strong only for a while and while they are strong they need to help the weak.

Millions will die if we do nothing, we could use your strength . . . . join us . . . help the weak

I have been, and for too long now they have just taken our words of heed and laughed. No, I will fall with Fafnir on the day he becomes too weak to fight, and I too will do it with a smile upon my lips. cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff