Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Trust Thyself~
I do not know if I can bring myself to help or not, it feels like I'm doing something bad, by doing something good for everyone else. I know this sounds really stupid, just try to help me understand it all. This is total irrelevant but I was born in the year of the dragon, my favorite myths are DRAGONS I can't kill him! I'll try my best, but no promises.

Shadowy Seeker

L o l i r i n
~Trust Thyself~
I do not know if I can bring myself to help or not, it feels like I'm doing something bad, by doing something good for everyone else. I know this sounds really stupid, just try to help me understand it all. This is total irrelevant but I was born in the year of the dragon, my favorite myths are DRAGONS I can't kill him! I'll try my best, but no promises.
I know dragons are my mystical creature and he is such a pretty blue too.. heart
lLady lHawk
L o l i r i n
~Trust Thyself~
I know dragons are my mystical creature and he is such a pretty blue too.. heart
(Fafnir looks directly at you, almost longingly. Flattery will get you everywhere, including his stomach.)[akey]hzwOI9BAkP8wIbIJ8FxP434XoNl[/akey]
lLady lHawk
L o l i r i n
~Trust Thyself~

I know right~! I know people are going to think that I am weak because I can't kill a silly dragon, but it really feels wrong.
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
lLady lHawk
L o l i r i n
~Trust Thyself~
(Fafnir looks directly at you, almost longingly. Flattery will get you everywhere, including his stomach.)[akey]hzwOI9BAkP8wIbIJ8FxP434XoNl[/akey]

It sounds almost like a compliment xD Now if you excuse me I have to get my cat off the boxes I'm packing before she breaks them.
L o l i r i n
lLady lHawk
L o l i r i n
~Trust Thyself~

I know right~! I know people are going to think that I am weak because I can't kill a silly dragon, but it really feels wrong.
(Fafnir lets out a humble bellow that rattles your very bones. Smugly, he looks at you once more. He coughs, perhaps with mirth, as he readies a second outcry. His chest swells with a deep breath and he lets out a mighty ROAAAAAAARRRRR!!)[akey]hzwOI9BAkP8wIbIJ8FxP434XoNl[/akey]

Shadowy Seeker

[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
ninja I am missing your happy whatnots! ninja

Shadowy Seeker

L o l i r i n
lLady lHawk
L o l i r i n
~Trust Thyself~

The sad part is...Fafnir the Adolescent Dragon item....need the snowflakes. When I first did the event I went for owls....and I like owls too...so now I go for snowflakes and then owls...and then if owls get into snowflakes well.......but I really want him whee

Shadowy Seeker

L o l i r i n
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
lLady lHawk
L o l i r i n
~Trust Thyself~

It sounds almost like a compliment xD Now if you excuse me I have to get my cat off the boxes I'm packing before she breaks them.
Everyday there are new quotes from him added. I normally take what he says as a compliment. The first thing I did was say we could be friends and asked him what he thought of me being a dragon rider. whee
My cat will be sitting on the keyboard any second.....she wants bed time and I know that it is lol
lLady lHawk
L o l i r i n
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
lLady lHawk
L o l i r i n
~Trust Thyself~

Everyday there are new quotes from him added. I normally take what he says as a compliment. The first thing I did was say we could be friends and asked him what he thought of me being a dragon rider. whee
My cat will be sitting on the keyboard any second.....she wants bed time and I know that it is lol

What road do I take?
So cute, Fae, my dad's cat, she loves pestering him when he is sleeping to let her under the covers. Do you think there is anyway to save Fafnir? Even though people want the items and snowflakes, I do believe that there are some that want him to live. Well, at least I do.

Romantic Demigod

I love him too
L o l i r i n
lLady lHawk
L o l i r i n
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
lLady lHawk
L o l i r i n
~Trust Thyself~

What road do I take?
So cute, Fae, my dad's cat, she loves pestering him when he is sleeping to let her under the covers. Do you think there is anyway to save Fafnir? Even though people want the items and snowflakes, I do believe that there are some that want him to live. Well, at least I do.
(Fafnir looks hungry. Try not to look too appetizing.)[akey]hzwOI9BAkP8wIbIJ8FxP434XoNl[/akey]

Shadowy Seeker

[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
I like...you are your own fav shimmering substance. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out