Welcome to Gaia! ::

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Quote:

Kids’ movies are no walk in the park. It’s something I learned quickly when I began introducing them to my daughter at age 3, starting with the flawless “Mary Poppins” but rejecting most everything else for being land mines of fear, violence, death, and traumatized orphan children (Thanks, Disney cartoons.). But then sometimes I’d nostalgically recall the classics I was raised on and think, “Are they really so bad?”

Now a study out of London has confirmed that yes, they are so bad — in fact, they’re worse.

“Rather than being innocuous and gentler alternatives to typical horror or drama films, children’s animated films are, in fact, hotbeds of murder and mayhem,” and “rife with death and destruction,” conclude study leaders Dr. James Kirkbride, professor of psychiatry at the University College London, and Dr. Ian Colman, professor of psychology at the University of Ottawa.

For the study, published on Tuesday in the BMJ, the researchers analyzed 45 top-grossing animated children’s films from 1937 (“Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”) to 2013 (“Frozen”). Among their gruesome findings: The main characters in children’s films were more than twice as likely to die as their counterparts in adult films — and almost three times as likely to be murdered.

And the films used for comparison were not for the faint of heart, either; the team studied the two top-grossing adult movies from each year they studied a children’s film, including “Pulp Fiction,” “What Lies Beneath,” and “Black Swan.” The study also found that the level of violence has not let up since 1937 when Snow White’s evil stepmother, was struck by lightning, forced off a cliff, and crushed by a boulder while being chased by seven angry dwarfs.

“We were most surprised about the increased numbers of murders in kids’ films,” Kirkbride, a Sir Henry Dale Fellow, tells Yahoo Parenting in an email. “The killing off of Simba’s dad Mufasa, who is murdered by his evil Uncle Scar with the help of some stampeding wildebeest in ‘The Lion King,’ is a brutal cinema moment. And there are many other examples in kids’ films — Bambi’s mom getting shot, Nemo’s mom getting eaten by a barracuda, and Syndrome being tossed into a jet engine at the end of ‘The Incredibles.’ This final example might raise dubious moral implications, like killing the bad guys is okay.”

And the effect on kids isn’t pretty: Classic findings from 1999 found that movie violence led to anxiety, nightmares, and greater aggression and violent behavior among children in real life; more recent findings have also linked onscreen violence with similar behavior off-screen. One study from 2013 even surveyed hundreds of psychologists and media experts and found a “broad consensus that violent media leads to increased aggression in children.”

But deciphering which films might be truly appropriate for your child, based on his or her age or sensitivity level, can be a challenge — often because film ratings cannot always be trusted, according to Barbara Wilson, professor of communication at the University of Illinois.

“The ratings are established by a board of seven Los Angeles area parents — real mothers and fathers — whose full-time paid job is to review films. Its membership is not intentionally selected to include educators, childhood development experts or others with special training in the effects of media on children,” Wilson writes in an article for the Center for Media Literacy. “Unfortunately, the MPAA’s preoccupation with what is offensive to adults comes at the expense of what is arguably a more important question: What types of portrayals are really harmful to children?”

A helpful workaround, suggests Kirkbride, is to consult the extensive collection of highly specific kids’ film reviews at at Common Sense Media.

“Choose wisely, and know your kid,” Betsy Bozdech, executive editor of the ratings division at Common Sense Media, a non-profit that provides reviews on all types of media, tells Yahoo Parenting. Bozdech says she wasn’t too surprised to hear of the study’s findings, as “there always seems to be a dead parent or two” in Disney films. But, she admits, “a story where nothing happens isn’t very interesting. There has to be some sort of conflict that will resonate with kids, because having everything happy and nice will get boring as you get older.”

That doesn’t necessarily mean that parents should be exposing their preschoolers to onscreen death and destruction, says Bozdech, a mother of a 4-year-old. But parents can settle in with their kids to watch what they deem to be appropriate (rather than letting them watch alone), and then use the opportunities to discuss difficult topics with their children.

“These animated films could offer one way for parents to introduce the concept of death to young children, who are naturally inquisitive and may have questions about it while watching the films,” Kirkbride says. “We suggest these films are a great way of entertaining young children in a safe, family-based environment where parents can be on hand to answer any questions their kids have.”

Source

Interesting study.

But I wonder if the people who assign ratings, best job in the world it looks like, would actually start giving kids' movies PG or PG-13 ratings instead of a G if they took this study to heart.

Kawaii Shoujo

What Walt Disney movie doesn't have people getting killed or murdered in some way?
Funny how violent media only adversely affects kids in America, and not in Japan.

Enduring Gaian

13,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
This is why when I was growing up I balanced the violent horrible animated slayings Disney produced with the live-action horror of Jurassic Park, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the Ring, and every single murder show I could find on TV.

I must say my grandfather was rather insistent about watching Bugs Bunny with their violent cliff falling scenes and cartoon animals always trying to eat each other or have each other maimed. Of course I had to balance out these monstrosities with National Geographic movies in which a pack of Hyenas tore apart a baby Cheetah and included a wide variety of other bleating screeching animal death.

This of course was when I wasn't watching television shows about ghosts on TV. Anything about haunted houses were my favorites, plus the occasional demonic possession. I don't know what was more traumatic, the song Be Prepared from the Lion King or watching some guy writhe around frothing at the mouth while his eyes rolled into the back of his head and screaming in another voice. Oh no wait. Be Prepared was definitely worse. There were bones and everything. I'm surprised I'm still sane.

But yeah, Disney was for sure the reason I had horribly graphic nightmares about corpses and paranoia about ghosts coming to get me in the middle of the night.

I'm sure the only reason I've never beat someone to death when I was a child is because I made sure I wasn't going to be watching only those terrible violent Disney films. I mean can you imagine how messed up I would have been if I did? Yikes. Problem adverted.

Now I hope whoever conducted this study doesn't mind while I run off with my abusive husband (Beauty and the Beast) to set fires to random houses (Hunchback of Notre Dame) because that's totally what I took away from those movies rather than what those moralist "never judge a book by it's cover" phonies kept trying to cram down my throat.
I always said Snow White was sleeping with one or more of them Dwarves that's why Grumpy kept smiling every so often.

The worst culprit I have seen for Disney putting in their movies is an hidden p***s looking object.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Quote:
Kids’ movies are no walk in the park. It’s something I learned quickly when I began introducing them to my daughter at age 3, starting with the flawless “Mary Poppins” but rejecting most everything else for being land mines of fear, violence, death, and traumatized orphan children (Thanks, Disney cartoons.). But then sometimes I’d nostalgically recall the classics I was raised on and think, “Are they really so bad?”

Not really no. I grew up on these violent films and... lets see, MILLIONS of other kids too and guess what? the statistics of murder only go up do to population growth. Strange who if these are so violent, and so scary and full of death that so many children didn't just become serial killers. But I guess its pretty hard to make a serial killer out of someone.

Quote:
Now a study out of London has confirmed that yes, they are so bad — in fact, they’re worse.

This sounds like the same bullshit conspriacy theorists spout at any given time. "all these are full of satan/illuminati" but under the 'these are too violent' whats his face maker of Captain Planet says all the time. This is the reason why the G.I. Joe is the way it is. You think that was just a funny Futurama episode? No, that actually happened.

Quote:
“Rather than being innocuous and gentler alternatives to typical horror or drama films, children’s animated films are, in fact, hotbeds of murder and mayhem,”

Lets see, Lion king, is pretty much the only disney movie where you see actual MURDER. Wait, Hunchback, Frolo kicked a woman, that's murder! But then again, Scar did get eaten to death, and Frolo got dumped into a lake of fire. So you'd think that they were saying 'those who do bad things get punished'. Lets see.... Oh! Ramon, from Princess and the Frog, he got squished! And... huh, you know there are very FEW cartoons that are not for you know ADULTS that contain outright murder.
I mean so many disney films all have the villain typically basically commit accidental suicide in essence. Its a running theme. Even in Sleeping Beauty, Maleficent turns into a ******** DRAGON proving she is not exactly HUMAN you know, when she is slayed. Dragon, boom, dead. I'm still trying to think of shows that actually show MURDER in them from my childhood and I cant think of many, that show it in some sort of positive light. There is a LOT of anime, but hey that's Anime.

Quote:
and “rife with death and destruction,” conclude study leaders Dr. James Kirkbride, professor of psychiatry at the University College London, and Dr. Ian Colman, professor of psychology at the University of Ottawa.

James has a youtube channel if you want to check it out. Both these guys study how race affects the rate of psychosis from what I've seen. And wow, you really don't get too much out death and destruction in Disney movies. I mean when Simba's dad is pretty much the only CORPSE I can think of that actually LINGERS on for any amount of time... that is kinda bad. Snow White isn't dead, they are in a 'death like sleep' and if you want violent and blood spattered you should read the original tales.
Cinderella had the two girls slicing their feet apart to fit in the shoe.

Quote:
For the study, published on Tuesday in the BMJ, the researchers analyzed 45 top-grossing animated children’s films from 1937 (“Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”) to 2013 (“Frozen”). Among their gruesome findings: The main characters in children’s films were more than twice as likely to die as their counterparts in adult films — and almost three times as likely to be murdered.

Cinderella wasn't murdered, Snow White wasn't murdered, Anna wasn't murdered, all the princes weren't murdered, in fact no main character has been MURDERED. Most of these are side characters or side kicks, and villains. Who aren't main characters at all. I mean, Mufasa isn't a main character, unless you know HAMLET's father is who the play is named after. All those princesses who you know "Died" were in a sleep like death, and true loves kiss wakened them from this. For an intense and purposes she is 'dead' but if she COMES BACK that pretty much says they are NOT dead, just sleeping? Bambi's mom isn't a main character.
Here is a list of all dead characters in Disney movies. Just count how many were the MAIN character and NOT a villain because villains die because if you're evil, well you are gonna get paid back for being EVIL.
Helga from Atlantis maybe, she isn't exactly a villain, then again not a main character. Kerchak from Tarzan? Ichabod Crane is 'dead' though his death is never shown and that is left utterly ambiguous. Kron mabye from Dinosaurs. AH! Old Yeller! He was a main character, even if he was a DOG. There aren't that many MAIN characters who actually die a violent death you know. Or be murdered. I mean plenty of villains either die by their own hand, or the hand of the GOOD guy. Even then is this death shown in vivid detail? DO you see Old Yellers brains splatter? No. Its not violent and seen as you know, like... not as a utterly positive thing.

Quote:
And the films used for comparison were not for the faint of heart, either; the team studied the two top-grossing adult movies from each year they studied a children’s film, including “Pulp Fiction,” “What Lies Beneath,” and “Black Swan.”

Okay lets compare say.... hmm... death of Clayton, comapared to one of the most violent scenes in Pulp fiction.
Remember none of this is for the faint of heart so I am putting it in a spoiler tag.

Oh yeah those two are pretty much exactly the same thing you know. There is NO difference at all.

Quote:
The study also found that the level of violence has not let up since 1937 when Snow White’s evil stepmother, was struck by lightning, forced off a cliff, and crushed by a boulder while being chased by seven angry dwarfs.

Um... what movie did you watch?

The woman tried to kill Snow twice. Probably more then that, one of the first things we see her want to do is CUT OUT HER ******** HEART and put it in a damned box. Also she was pushing the boulder to ******** KILL THE dwarves, while laughing! Where did you get that she is a positive role model and thus does not you know deserve to die, just buy you know not trying to commit outright MURDER several times. Not to mention possible genocide of dwarves who may be the last of their species. But hey, that is just so violent when it shows nothing of a corpse compared to you know, Hiter being repeatedly shot in the face with a machine gun. No, Snow White is so vivid and showcases nothing but horrible violence and gore!

Quote:
“We were most surprised about the increased numbers of murders in kids’ films,” Kirkbride, a Sir Henry Dale Fellow, tells Yahoo Parenting in an email. “The killing off of Simba’s dad Mufasa, who is murdered by his evil Uncle Scar with the help of some stampeding wildebeest in ‘The Lion King,’ is a brutal cinema moment.

Which traumatized kids so much they sobbed for days then became serial killers! *scoffs*

Quote:
And there are many other examples in kids’ films — Bambi’s mom getting shot, Nemo’s mom getting eaten by a barracuda, and Syndrome being tossed into a jet engine at the end of ‘The Incredibles.’ This final example might raise dubious moral implications, like killing the bad guys is okay.”

So a guy tries to kill you more then once, is obviously evil and is doing horrible acts of villainy and doesn't have any sort of remorse for his actions, and actively wont stop trying to kill you until you die doesn't at least deserve to die by accident of his own making? Also, none of these deaths are ever actually SHOWN. There is a difference between being shown brutal violence then not being shown it.

Quote:
And the effect on kids isn’t pretty: Classic findings from 1999 found that movie violence led to anxiety, nightmares, and greater aggression and violent behavior among children in real life; more recent findings have also linked onscreen violence with similar behavior off-screen.

No I'm pretty sure kids are this way even without influence of media. I mean go ask some kids over in Somalia if they are anxious about their parents dying. If they become violent, all that jazz. I thinks its more of a HUMAN thing, rather then a media making us violent. You'd think if there was an actual link, as in hard core link that can not be disproved by any other means, that there would be a significant outbreak of violence.
This is the same argument so many people make about video games.

Quote:
One study from 2013 even surveyed hundreds of psychologists and media experts and found a “broad consensus that violent media leads to increased aggression in children.”

You mean the study that says it has no effect?
Or are you talking about a book that was published that states this sort of thing? Cause most actual studies that go in the long term as in look at TRENDS see that media has little effect on violence. In fact with the generation raised on violent and gorey video games that is my generation and the generation after me the rate of violence of us seems to be going DOWN.
Oh look a published article in a verfied magazine says I am right.
Violent video games actually seem to be linked to a DECREASE in violent behavior. Strange how that works.

Quote:
But deciphering which films might be truly appropriate for your child, based on his or her age or sensitivity level, can be a challenge — often because film ratings cannot always be trusted, according to Barbara Wilson, professor of communication at the University of Illinois.

Anything after the ninties is something were you have to go one up in the ratings. PG-13-> R, and so on and so forth basically. That's not new news. That's old news, kids used to go to Pg-13 movies to see a brief flash of breasts. Now its no where near there.

Quote:
“The ratings are established by a board of seven Los Angeles area parents — real mothers and fathers — whose full-time paid job is to review films. Its membership is not intentionally selected to include educators, childhood development experts or others with special training in the effects of media on children,” Wilson writes in an article for the Center for Media Literacy.

This effects this article how?

Quote:
“Unfortunately, the MPAA’s preoccupation with what is offensive to adults comes at the expense of what is arguably a more important question: What types of portrayals are really harmful to children?”

Lets see, being evil harms kids... so lets all put EVERY villain in a utterly sympathetic light that makes them worthy role models! Huzzah good for us!

Quote:
A helpful workaround, suggests Kirkbride, is to consult the extensive collection of highly specific kids’ film reviews at at Common Sense Media.

Do I need to comment after I bolded that statement?

Quote:
“Choose wisely, and know your kid,” Betsy Bozdech, executive editor of the ratings division at Common Sense Media, a non-profit that provides reviews on all types of media, tells Yahoo Parenting. Bozdech says she wasn’t too surprised to hear of the study’s findings, as “there always seems to be a dead parent or two” in Disney films. But, she admits, “a story where nothing happens isn’t very interesting. There has to be some sort of conflict that will resonate with kids, because having everything happy and nice will get boring as you get older.”

Yeah and people FORGET how mature kids can be. I mean do these people remember when they are kids and they were talked down to all the time? I doubt it with these sorts of comments. I HATED being told things which I already knew.

Quote:
That doesn’t necessarily mean that parents should be exposing their preschoolers to onscreen death and destruction, says Bozdech, a mother of a 4-year-old.

As someone exposed to violence and the sister to someone exposed to violence, neither of us are horrible serial killer monsters who stalk the night.

Quote:
But parents can settle in with their kids to watch what they deem to be appropriate (rather than letting them watch alone), and then use the opportunities to discuss difficult topics with their children.

NO! ******** THAT NOISE! PARENTS CAN NOT TALK TO THEIR KIDS! NO! INVALID! HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THAT!

Quote:
“These animated films could offer one way for parents to introduce the concept of death to young children, who are naturally inquisitive and may have questions about it while watching the films,” Kirkbride says. “We suggest these films are a great way of entertaining young children in a safe, family-based environment where parents can be on hand to answer any questions their kids have.”

I knew where babies came from since I was two years old. Also parents can't always be there to hold their kids hands and go 'sush baby its not scary' even as their kid just sits there with a bored expression. If you think disney films are so utterly violent you do NOT know what violence is. There is a difference between shown a person being dismembered and a villain falling and never being seen again. Thinking these two compare side to side and are utterly equal just means you are... as many would put it a BABY.
Go watch bubble guppies baby, I'm going to watch The Muppets Christmas Carol for the four thousandth time. Then go play a violent video game where I gun down slavers.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
I was exposed to not very much when I was a toddler. Most of it was those children shows on PBS (which were boring). But then there were a few times when she left me in front of the tv for too long (on the phone with a relative she had constant problems with... long story but I hope that woman burns in hell for what she did to my family) and then as the children shows ended, the more interesting stuff began. Thus was I exposed to...

Doctor Who, Mystery Theater with all their cool stuff and the Mysteries of the Egyptian Pyramids. (now you guys know why I am so weird. LOL )

As I got to be 6 and 7, there were a few horror movies and Dracula and stuff like that. Of course that was all balanced out with Sci Fi, westerns and comedy shows like Laugh-In and other such variety shows. And so it continued on...
National Geographic and Omaha's Wild Wild World and stuff like that were included in it all.
And oh yeah, so was Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck and all them, which I hated but had to watch anyway. If you have siblings that get to have their way all the time, you know why.

Undead Enchantress

Those are already sanitized versions. We need movies based on the original forms of the fairy tails.

Mechonis's Princess

Divine Phantom

For young children (0-5) you should definitely watch it, but for older children this is honestly a load of BS. If you can make sure that they know the difference between reality and fantasy, why worry about what kids movies they watch? My mom grew me up on batman starting from a young age. Yes, there was violence and death, but come on. I'm not some murdering psychopath or anything. My mom trusted me to understand the difference and I did.
However, just because movies like Big Hero 6 have death and violence in them does not mean id keep my children away from them. Even if it has Disney slapped on it does not make it any better than a generic kids flick with action in it. I think you need to just know and trust your kid, not give them candy coated silly movies.
Children need to know that yes there is violence and murder out there. Don't shelter your kids, they'll just find out in even more gruesome ways, such as seeing real murder photos on television. However, children see the violence usually from the eyes of a hero, so the moral of the movies is to.. Well, not commit violent crimes! Or else the ninja turtles will beat you up or something.

Gotta love how quickly people are to shelter their kids from video games and movies, clearly ignoring the rating system and handing their children call of duty or letting them watch Annabelle. Hopefully this article is a wakeup call to ignorant parents. But the author is just as ignorant as they are, in a different way. :/ Most violent kids movies always have a theme behind it, and it's not "hey kids let's go beat up grandpa!!!", it usually teaches life lessons in a way that kids can actually see and learn. Like in Big hero 6, the moral of the story is to let things go and not seek revenge, and if you can't, try to make things better. There are a lot of kids movies with powerful statements like that, and if my children can't see them because some other parent is screeching about how violent and terrible is, I'll be mad.

However, as I stated before I would raise my child on G and some PG movies until they reach about 3-5. That's when my mom started trusting me a bit more.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Nyadriel
I was exposed to not very much when I was a toddler. Most of it was those children shows on PBS (which were boring). But then there were a few times when she left me in front of the tv for too long (on the phone with a relative she had constant problems with... long story but I hope that woman burns in hell for what she did to my family) and then as the children shows ended, the more interesting stuff began. Thus was I exposed to...

Doctor Who, Mystery Theater with all their cool stuff and the Mysteries of the Egyptian Pyramids. (now you guys know why I am so weird. LOL )

As I got to be 6 and 7, there were a few horror movies and Dracula and stuff like that. Of course that was all balanced out with Sci Fi, westerns and comedy shows like Laugh-In and other such variety shows. And so it continued on...
National Geographic and Omaha's Wild Wild World and stuff like that were included in it all.
And oh yeah, so was Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck and all them, which I hated but had to watch anyway. If you have siblings that get to have their way all the time, you know why.

Yep Good old PBS show and shows mom recorded when I was under the age of four: Fraggle Rock, Mister Rogers Neighborhood, Sesame Street, The Busy World of Richard Scarry (Had to look this one up), Some Art show, Several Sing alongs For the life of me I can't remember! Oh yah Berenstain Bears...I can't forget them

I started watching Disney about age 5. They were 101 dalmations, Dumbo, Bambi, Beauty and the beast, Old yeller, Cinderella, and Lady and the Tramp. Most of those shows I ended up crying and empathizing over various character trials. Dumbo separation from mama, Old yeller getting put down were the hardest for me... Still is.

By age 6 & 7 I moved to power rangers, Speed racer, Looney toons, Barney (with my brother)Hannah B. shows, and More Disney. I was about 10 watching Blue clues with my nieces and doing all the motions with them. About that time Rock Mordern Life, Rug Rats, and other shows from Nickelodeon and Animal planet.

If you really want to traumatize your kid start them off with that. Emergency Vet with puppies and kitties suffering.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Cupcakes HD on youtube
azulmagia
Funny how violent media only adversely affects kids in America, and not in Japan.

It could be because in America kids are 4x more likely to cry or be scared from a movie (if I recall) when their parents/mother is around.

It has to do with how our culture suggests to raise kids. But our culture also has different types of violence. I mean most if not all the disney films are based on dark things Pinocchio my mom likes more than I ever did. Disney wanted to appeal to parents not just kids, he was quoted saying that before. So blame the gullible parents and the current outdated rating system for television shows along with our culture.

So, why does japan differ. Is the violence portrayed in a more lighthearted way or in a less instilling of fear or anger way? I don't know what kids watch in Japan in all honesty.

One thing we watch that some Japanese do... Pokemon. Now you take some people here in America and they go "oh! so much violence!" and stuff like that. But I have watched every episode in the first 4 seasons and some movies too. That show does show some cruelty, sure. But it also emphasizes respect for all life and that Pokemon are pals. I have read comments from a few people who say they say one episode and "could not understand it". Well, they might if that actually sat down and watched from the first episode and paid attention to it.
By the way, I have my own versions of the Game Boy games. My son introduced me to the whole 'Pokemon World' when he was 6.

Robokid or robot kid or whatever show that is, is another thing they watch in Japan. If you check out the line-up periodically on Cartoon Network Channel (Toonami on Saturday night or Sunday morning, depending on your local time), you can see some of what they watch at times. There is even some Samurais thing.
Quote:
Classic findings from 1999 found that movie violence led to anxiety, nightmares, and greater aggression and violent behavior among children in real life; more recent findings have also linked onscreen violence with similar behavior off-screen. One study from 2013 even surveyed hundreds of psychologists and media experts and found a “broad consensus that violent media leads to increased aggression in children.”

This s**t AGAIN?

How many ******** times does this "oh, watching violent media/playing violent video games will turn you into teh mass murderer" line get smacked down only to somehow still get cited? It's like the friggin Wolverine of junk science.

Divine Muse

GSK Lives
Quote:
Classic findings from 1999 found that movie violence led to anxiety, nightmares, and greater aggression and violent behavior among children in real life; more recent findings have also linked onscreen violence with similar behavior off-screen. One study from 2013 even surveyed hundreds of psychologists and media experts and found a “broad consensus that violent media leads to increased aggression in children.”

This s**t AGAIN?

How many ******** times does this "oh, watching violent media/playing violent video games will turn you into teh mass murderer" line get smacked down only to somehow still get cited? It's like the friggin Wolverine of junk science.

In my day, we were all supposed to stay away from D&D and heavy metal music.

Now the blame has shifted somewhere else.

People aren't looking for a solution to this, all they want is something to blame.

Otherwise people would be arsed to get to the root of the problem and eradicate it. Like having adequate mental help and such.
the pussification of americas youth continues.

...this was a study from London?
what the ********?
usually its america who bitches and whines about "teh childrems!!!' at every opportunity.
oh well, doesnt change the fact that americas youth is being pussified more and more every day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff