Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

User Image

*Sure enough, he's still there, and surprised to see his friend back with a sword*
Wow... that was faster than I thought. Where did you find it?

Shameless Nerd

Starmark_21

Ha ha ha! razz
XD
Hilarious! razz
No for Talbot! razz
I don't think we wants to know what purple tastes like! razz
It don't taste like grape that's for sure! XD

I don't think I'd want to remember eating a crayon. whee
It does somewhat poison the stoic image of Talbot, doesn't it?
Maybe it could be something more like 'You remember you don't like cranberries'
It really doesn't taste like grape when you eat a purple crayon!

And thank you for the present! TT o TT You're too generous!

Slave Boy Anon

"It's good that she's not powerful enough to take memories at least, but if she's not allowed to kill people, at least you're probably safe from that fate." Minty tapped the side of her cheek with her forefinger, "You know what I said about weaknesses before? That's probably one, but I don't think we want to exploit it. Not the easy way, anyhow. Maybe if you remember her causing the death of someone else you could argue with Death that she's already broken her contract?"

Distinct Hunter

44,950 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
Slave Boy Anon
Ryuu-no-Taisho

User Image

Thank you. You've been truly supportive of me since the start. I really appreciate that.

"How can I not be?
I am a parent, after all...", He responded, with a gentle smile.

Timid Swordsman

Minty Andee

User Image

I don't recall her killing anyone, and in the contract it seems that it's only against the rules if it pertains to keeping the war ongoing. And... I think I know what you mean by the weakness. You're suggesting that I shouldn't make her kill me in order to break the contract... correct?

Crystal Mechanic

Slave Boy Anon

Looking down at the sword Arron smiled sheepishly. "I-I found it in th-the forest & th-there were some large animal tr-tracks by it..." he said offering it to his friend. Arron had no problem with telling the truth, despite how unbelievable it sounded.

Timid Swordsman

Ryuu-no-Taisho

User Image

I hope to introduce you to my biological mother and father someday. I think they would like you. *smiles softly*

Mir's Waifu

Demonic Sex Symbol

Slave Boy Anon
Starmark_21

User Image

Ah, you're going to keep calling me that, aren't you?

Only to tease you. razz
The rest of the time I will call you by your name. smile
God know you have a lot of catching up to do

Mir's Waifu

Demonic Sex Symbol

Minty Andee
Starmark_21

Ha ha ha! razz
XD
Hilarious! razz
No for Talbot! razz
I don't think we wants to know what purple tastes like! razz
It don't taste like grape that's for sure! XD

I don't think I'd want to remember eating a crayon. whee
It does somewhat poison the stoic image of Talbot, doesn't it?
Maybe it could be something more like 'You remember you don't like cranberries'
It really doesn't taste like grape when you eat a purple crayon!

And thank you for the present! TT o TT You're too generous!

Slave Boy Anon

"It's good that she's not powerful enough to take memories at least, but if she's not allowed to kill people, at least you're probably safe from that fate." Minty tapped the side of her cheek with her forefinger, "You know what I said about weaknesses before? That's probably one, but I don't think we want to exploit it. Not the easy way, anyhow. Maybe if you remember her causing the death of someone else you could argue with Death that she's already broken her contract?"

LOLZ
Crayons! razz
XD
Yeah...

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

User Image

You found it in the forest? Are you certain it's safe? Or that it doesn't belong to anyone else? *He's hesitant to take it*

Shameless Nerd

Slave Boy Anon

"I will drag you back from heaven myself if you turn out to be that nobly stupid." She crosses her arms and gives him a look.

Timid Swordsman

Starmark_21

User Image

That's true, but when I remember everything, I'll be able to tell you some of my memories. *He smiles brightly.*

Mir's Waifu

Demonic Sex Symbol

Slave Boy Anon
Starmark_21

User Image

That's true, but when I remember everything, I'll be able to tell you some of my memories. *He smiles brightly.*

I want to hear of the great heroic tales of Talbot! smile

Timid Swordsman

Minty Andee

User Image

I promise I will not intentionally get myself killed. You're not the only one that would revive me simply to smack me for doing so. I think I'm on the verge of an idea, actually... but I'm not sure it will work.

Mir's Waifu

Demonic Sex Symbol

Minty Andee
Slave Boy Anon

"I will drag you back from heaven myself if you turn out to be that nobly stupid." She crosses her arms and gives him a look.

Good. Cause I know I can't sad

Crystal Mechanic

Slave Boy Anon

"If-If it's someone else's I-I'll put it b-back when y-you're d-done with it." he explained, "Th-This is the b-best we c-can do... B-But I-I think th-this may be y-yours... or someone's fr-from y-your king-kingdom... I-I mean it's g-gold & if I-I remember cor-correctly, the Wh-White K-Kingdom w-wore g-gold armor & we-weaponry." Despite his ignorance of Gaia, Arron remembered seeing the feuding kingdoms on the news outlets, & what they looked like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff